剧集 | 超感神探(2008) | 导航列表
Okay, then.
作为你们的上司 我必须把你们的关系报告给
As your supervisor, I have to report the relatiship
人事处 等完成这件案子
to employee support services. I'm gonna do it
我就要上报了
as soon as we close this case.
你们还有什么问题吗?
Do you have any questions?
但是他们会让我们其中一人调离这里
But they'll make one of us transfer out of the unit.
是的 他们会这么做
Yes, they will.
这就是规矩 你们知道的
That's the rule. You knew that.
现在你们可以出去了
You can go now.
4-B室在哪里?
Where the hell is 4-B?
我理解你的处境
I understand your position.
你没有必要责怪你自己
There's no need to beat yourself up about it.
你在说什么?
What are you talking about?
哦 我知道你对Rigsby和Van Pelt感到内疚
Well, that you feel bad about Rigsby and Van Pelt.
不 我没有
No, I don't.
是的 你不得不怀疑
Well, you can't help wondering
自己的决定里 有一点嫉妒和怨恨 什么?
if there's a hint of jealousy and resentment in your decision. Excuse me?
啊
Ah.
Sparhawk先生?
Mr. Sparhawk?
我们是加州调查局的
We're with the California Bureau of Investigation.
加州什么?
California what?
我们想问你一些关于Liselle的问题
We want to ask you some questions about Liselle.
你能把你手上的吉他残余部分放下来吗?
You want to put down what's left of your guitar?
好吧 管他的
Yeah. Whatever.
我帮你们泡点茶
I'll make some tea.
为什么要全部毁掉 Jeff?
Why all the demolition, Jeff?
我很伤心 当我伤心的时候我喜欢毁坏东西
I'm sad. I like to destroy things when I'm sad.
是的 有一点伤心 但更多的是罪恶感
Well, some sadness, but mostly guilt,
还有一点自怜
a dollop of self-pity,
和情绪激动
tingle of excitement.
那么 你是一个音乐家?
So you're a musician?
是的
All right.
有什么用处吗?
You any good?
没有
No.
你挺不错的 我知道Liselle是个有品位的女人
You're okay. I could tell Liselle was a woman of taste.
她不会爱没用的音乐家
She wouldn't have loved a bad musician.
是啊
Yeah.
我很伟大 非常伟大
I'm great. Huge.
去年我的音乐赚到了9000美元
Last year I made $9,000 for my music.
哇 那比梵高从他画里赚到的钱还多9000美元
Well, that's $9,000 more than Van Gogh ever made from his art.
是啊 他比较不幸
Yeah, things worked out for him.
好的 那么 呃 Liselle才是养家糊口的人 是啊 她跟Aston交易一次...
Okay. So, um, Liselle was the breadwinner. Yeah. Her cut on an Aston...
就可以让我们维持几个月的生活
could keep us going for a couple months,
所以我可以专注地做音乐
so I could concentrate on my music.
她是为了我做的 她痛恨那份工作
She did it for me. She hated that job.
这曾让你们的关系紧张过吗?
Did that ever cause tension in your relationship?
当然
Sure.
争吵过几次
Couples fight.
我不喜欢她在那里工作 但是...
I didn't like her working at that place, but...
你需要钱 这就足够了
You needed the money. It's fair enough.
她总是被人搭讪
She was getting hit on all the time
那些有钱的自大狂 知道吗?
by rich egomaniacs, okay?
这会让你嫉妒无比 不是吗?
It's gonna make you jealous, right?
男人 呃 男人试图送她东西 什么样的东西?
Guys, uh, guys try to give her stuff. What kind of stuff?
你知道的 呃 珠宝 香水
You know, uh, jewelry, perfume
之类的东西 Liselle总是会退回去
stuff like that. Liselle always sent it back.
为什么? 出于对我的尊重
Why? Out of respect for me.
如果她不能退回去的话 就会丢掉 并不是所有的都这样
Or if she couldn't give it back, she gave it away. Not all of it.
这很值钱
This is very valuable.
Liselle说它太贵重了 不想扔掉
Liselle said it was too valuable to get rid of.
她说我们也可以用它 呃 准备婚礼
She said we'd use it to, uh, pay for our wedding.
是谁给的她画?
Who gave her the print?
我做了很坏 很愚蠢的事情
I've done bad, stupid things.
我不值得她爱
I never deserved her.
现在她死了 上帝啊
And now she's gone. God.
哦 停下来吧
Oh, stop.
自我怜悯会杀了你的
Self-pity'll kill you
从其他知情者那里了解吧
Take it from someone that knows.
Jeff Sparhawk没有不在场证明
Jeff Sparhawk has no alibi.
你可以省掉警♥察♥谈话那一套了 Lisbon
You can dispense with the cop talk, Lisbon.
告诉我 你在烦恼什么 我没有烦恼什么
You can tell me what's bothering you. Nothing's bothering me.
好吧 我没有烦恼什么
Okay. Nothing is bothering me.
知道了 挺好
Message received. Good.
Sparhawk... 没不在场证明 是吧?
Sparhawk... no alibi, yeah?
嗯
Mm.
好吧 我并没有忌妒或者反感
OK, I'm not jealous and resentful.
简直胡说八道
It was nonsense.
好啊 你想起我的原话了
Yeah, you recall my exact words.
没什么可羞愧的 有时候我也有那种感觉
There's no shame in it. I feel that way, too, sometimes.
为什么其他人都能平凡一生?
Why does everyone else get to have a normal life?
我过得不错
My life is fine.
一般来说 你能克服怯懦心理
Normally you rise above such craven emotions,
但该案件中 你被束缚了
but in this case, your hands were tied.
通常就这样 你强迫自己去做
It's the rules. You're forced to do.
就算状态不佳 你也强迫自己
What your worst self is telling you to do anyway.
因此 你患上了紧张性头痛
Hence, you're tension headache.
我没...
I don't...
好吧
All right.
我... 我的确头痛 但这完全是巧合
I... I do have a headache, but that's a coincidence.
不
Nah.
我要么服从规定
Either I obey the rules
要么冒险无视他们
or I risk taking big heat for ignoring them.
这是Van Pelt和Rigsby的事 和我无关 随你怎么说
This is on Van Pelt and Rigsby, not me. Whatever you said.
我是Lisbon
Lisbon.
喂 我找到了那幅画的线索
Hey, I found something on that print.
于去年旧金山的拍卖♥♥会上卖♥♥出
It sold at auction in San Francisco last year,
被Walter Mashburn以3亿美元买♥♥走
purchased by Walter Mashburn for 30 grand.
Mashburn 挺耳熟啊
Mashburn. Sounds familiar.
他成立的Mashburn航♥空♥电子设备公♥司♥
He founded Mashburn Avionics,
十年前以数十亿美元卖♥♥出
sold it ten years ago for billions.
他是Liselle Douglas被杀当天的
He was also Liselle Douglas' last appointment
最后一个客户
the day she died.
你看见了徽章吗? 要不要再给你看看?
Did you notice the badge, or should I show you again?
我很抱歉 但我不确定Mashburn先生是否在这儿
I'm so sorry, but I can't say if Mr. Mashburn is here or not.
我们这儿是私人俱乐部 而客户都很看重自己的隐私
We're a private club, and our members treasure their privacy.
别着急 我会找到他的
Don't worry. I'll find him.
呃... 不好意思 先生
W... excuse me, sir.
哦 你好
Well, hello there.
露天平台 角桌?
The deck, corner table?
啊?
Huh?
哦 你肯定是新来的 我是Walter Mashburn
Oh, you must be new. Walter Mashburn.
我喜欢Liselle
I liked Liselle.
挺聪明的女人 太遗憾了
Smart woman. Damn shame.
你送她了一件很贵重的礼物?
And you gave her an expensive gift?
是的 你和她睡过吗?
Yes. Were you sleeping with her?
如果跟送过礼物的人都要睡过的话
If I slept with everyone I gave gifts to,
我什么事都做不了
I wouldn't get any work done.
自己也没时间睡觉了
Or any sleep, for that matter.
但你向她求婚 而她拒绝
But you propositioned her, and she said no.
这都能知道?
Perceptive.
你是一个通灵的人 是吧?
You're a psychic, aren't you?
何出此言呢?
What makes you say that?
你颇有江湖郎中的感觉
You have this charlatan air about you.
我第二任...
My second...
不对 我第三任妻子就喜欢上了那种装神弄鬼的笨蛋
No, my third wife was into all that mystical goop.
嗯 就是你这种类型的
Mm-hmm. You learn to recognize the type.
你有几任妻子?
How many wives have you had?
够多了
Enough to know better.
但现在单身
But I'm currently unattached.
那你到底和Liselle睡过吗?
So were you sleeping with Liselle or not?
没有
剧集 | 超感神探(2008) | 导航列表