剧集 | 超感神探(2008) | 导航列表
我表兄告诉过我 呃 有机关
My cousin told me about the, uh, equipment
Beckworth制♥造♥的这个
Beckworth had built in.
我只是想吓他
I just wanted to scare him.
可是Foster不吃这一套
But Foster wouldn't take the hint.
所以我不得不有所行动
So I had to do something.
嘿! 嘿 嘿 嘿 嘿!
Hey! Hey, hey, hey, hey!
我不是故意要杀他
I didn't mean to kill him.
哦 我不知该如何是好
Oh, I didn't know what to do.
后来 呃 我想起了Beckworth的故事
And then, uh, I remembered the stories about Beckworth,
他如何被杀 他的灵魂又如何缠在这里
how he was killed, how his ghost still haunts this place.
所以我把他扔出窗户
So I threw him out the window
和Beckworth被杀的方式相同
the same way Beckworth was killed.
这不是Foster的房♥子 这属于我的家族
It wasn't Foster's house. It belonged to my family.
手放到背后
Put your hands behind your back.
快
Now.
你第一次打开钢琴下面的盒子时
When you first opened the box under the piano,
里边有什么东西吗?
was there anything in it?
嗯...
Mm...
这个
This.
你就为一把旧钥匙杀了Foster
You killed Foster for an old key.
我想知道是开什么用的
I wonder what it opens.
哦 我知道是开什么用的 什么?
Oh, I know what it opens. What?
他耍你呢 他就那样
He's just messing with you. He's mean like that.
走了
Come on.
Jane先生 我刚听你们一位探员简单介绍了情况
Mr. Jane. I was just being briefed by one of your agents.
呃 希望他们把自己
Well, I hope they conducted themselves
管的专业点
in a professional manner.
谢谢你所做的一切
Thank you for evything.
哦 我的荣幸
Well, my pleasure.
介意我问个问题吗?
Do you mind a question?
呃 不介意
Uh, no.
我打听过你
I asked about you.
对于你家庭所发生的事情... 我很遗憾
What happened to your family... I'm very sorry.
而我知道这可能意味着你能理解
And I thought maybe it means you understand
失去别人是什么感觉
how it feels to lose somebody.
你就问这个?
Was that your question?
你认为他们瞭解我们的感受吗?
Do you think they know how we feel?
我是说 逝者...
The dead, I mean...
我们有多悲哀...
How sorry we are...
我们多希望事实并非如此?
How we wish things could be different?
你认为他们明白吗?
Do you think they understand?
不
No.
抱歉
Sorry.
结案披萨?
Case closed pizza?
结案披萨 Rigsby得把香肠都吃了 我要生气了
Case closed pizza. Rigsby eats all the sausage again, I'll be pissed.
你没事吧?
Are you okay?
对没事
Right as rain.
哦 我有好东西跟这个一起分享
Oh, I have the perfect thing to go with this.
葡萄酒?
Wine?
对 不过不是一般的葡萄酒
Yes, just a little something special.
不好意思 我要拿个杯子 抱歉
Excuse me. I need a glass. Sorry.
没事
Sure.
我等几分钟就走
I'm gonna leave in a few minutes.
多等五分钟 然后去我车里找我
Wait five, then meet me at my car.
好的
Okay.
好
Okay.
嗯
Mmm.
少喝点
Just a little.
请
Please.
哦 谢谢
Oh, thanks.
Rigsby先生
Mr. Rigsby.
顺利结案
Case closed.
顺利结案
Case closed.
嗯 味道不错 真高兴你喜欢
Mmm. It's nice. Glad you like it.
那么钥匙是开什么的 Jane? 你在盒子里找到那把
So what was the key to, Jane? The one you found in the box.
那把钥匙? Beckworth的宝藏 算了吧
The key? Beckworth's fortune. Give it up.
呃 宝藏不是真金白银
Well, just because the fortune wasn't gold or cash
并不代表就没有宝藏 那是什么呢?
doesn't mean it doesn't exist. So what was it?
Beckworth是个收藏家 有一种东西他收藏了
Beckworth was a collector. He collected hundreds
很多... 其中有一些是世界上最好最稀有的
of one thing... some of the finest, rarest examples
价值数千万美元 那到底是什么?
in the world worth tens of millions of dollars. So what was it?
嗯 什么?
Mmm. What?
酒香浓郁
Smells good.
干杯
Cheers.
剧集 | 超感神探(2008) | 导航列表