剧集 | 超感神探(2008) | 导航列表
They plan too carefully for that.
而你知道怎么抓到他们
And you do know how to catch him.
当然了 我都和你说了 想也别想
Of course. I told you I do. Forget it.
你连听都不打算听? 不 他没什么好说的
You're not even gonna hear him out? No, he's got nothing to tell me.
知道吗? 有问题的不是Jane 是你
You know what? Jane's not the problem. You are.
你觉得他不是个警♥察♥ 就无视他的能耐
You're so stuck on the idea that he's not a cop that you can't see what he is.
你知道他为我们破了多少案子吗?
You know how many cases he's closed for us?
你觉得他对我有不良影响?
You think he's given me bad habits?
我倒是觉得他能让我做个更好的警♥察♥
I think he's made me a better cop.
非常感谢Lisbon 我就加几句…我就… 给我安静
Thank you, lisbon.And can I just add… I just… be quiet.
你要是觉得自己正确 都不打算听他说话
if you're so sure you're right that you won't even listen to him,
那你就不是那个我认识的你
then you're not a person I know.
我听完了你的想法 还是不同意
I did hear you out, and I still say no.
赎金准备好了 这是交赎金的指示
Got the money and the instructions for the dropoff.
还有多久? 20分钟
How much time? About 20 minutes.
你在犯错 闭嘴
You're making a mistake. Stop it.
我只是… 安静
I'm just… quiet.
Westlake夫人 我想和你单独谈谈
Mrs. Westlake, I need to speak to you privately.
警探 我说过…
Agent, I told you…
我知道 顾问 抱歉
I know.Counselor, I'm sorry.
呆在这儿
Stay here.
这边 就在这儿
Come this way. Right in here.
Jane 这儿不欢迎你 那我去跟Minelli说你拒绝跟我合作
You are not welcome here, jane. I'm gonna tell minelli you refused to work with me.
喂 拜托! 你真想和他对质? 怎样怕了吧?
Oh, come on! You can face him. How do you like that?
你就是个小男生 你知道吗?
You know, you really are a schoolboy. You know that?
只是...
Just...
我们完全按照绑♥架♥者的意愿去做
Now we're gonna do exactly as the kidnappers have asked.
这是最好的办法...
That is the best way to ensure that your sister...
能把你姐姐平安救出 荒唐
Absurd. Will come home safely.
但我们需要再做一件事
But we're gonna do one thing.
把这个小发报器放进箱子
We're gonna put this small transmitter in the suitcase.
为什么?
Why?
如果他们撕了票 这是唯一能找到他们的方法
If they fail to return her, this is the best way for us to follow them.
我们假定他们会把钱 带到你姐姐所在之处
We're presuming they're gonna take the money to where your sister is.
愚蠢 什么 Jane先生?
Idiocy. What was that, mr. Jane?
这非常荒谬
This is ridiculous.
你会害死那女孩 闭嘴
You are gonna get that girl killed. Stop.
抱歉 女士 有件事你需要知道一下
Excuse me, ma'am. There's something that you really should know.
你再说我就动手了
Keep talking. I'm gonna put my hands on you.
绑匪之一就在屋里
One of the kidnappers is in this house right now.
该死 在这儿?
Damn it. Here?
间谍 负责向看守你姐姐的人报告情况
A spy, a mole, reporting back to those that are holding your sister.
我们应该找那人对质 而不是玩什么星战游戏
We should be talking to them, not playing with "star wars" toys.
我的天 是谁? 跟我来
Oh, my god. Who? Come here.
她
Her.
你个贱♥人♥! 什么? 天哪!
You bitch! What? Jeez!
我要杀了你!
I'm gonna kill you!
我赌Verona会赢
My money's on verona.
Sandborne有的是打架经验 但她敌不过Verona的激♥情♥
Sandborne's got her on experience, but it's hard to beat that kind of enthusiasm.
图像出来了
Got the image up.
没人 会有的
Nobody. There will be.
最好有人来
Somebody better come.
如果没人 你就把Mia Westlake害死了
If nobody does, you just killed mia westlake.
你就会指责指责指责 会有人来的
Blame, blame, blame, blame, blame. Somebody's coming. Don't worry.
来了
And there they are.
你好 Kent太太 那个保姆
Hello, mrs. Kent.
现在去抓她?
Should we go get her?
不 等等
No. Wait.
钱已上路 没问题
Money's on its way. It's clean.
他们想放追踪器 我拿了出来
They tried planting a tracker, but I caught it.
把女孩准备好
Get the girl ready.
把手放在我能看到的地方!
Hands where I can see 'em!
手! 举手! 怎么回事?
Hands! Hands! What's going on?
别动 未经允许不得擅动
Don't move. Don't do anything unless I tell you to.
我不明白 孩子在睡觉呢
I don't understand. The baby is sleeping.
噢 孩子
Oh, the baby.
她正像迷路小羊羔般在房♥子里到处爬
She's been wandering around the house like a little lost lamb.
你真是个差劲的保姆
You're just a terrible nanny.
你刚才在给谁打电♥话♥? 我姐姐
Who were you talking to on the phone? My sister.
也是绑匪? 不是!
Is s a kidnapper, too? No!
这是什么?
What's this?
放我走 让我们得到钱 那女孩或许还有救
Let me go. Let us have the money. The girl might live.
把手放到背后
Put your hands behind your back.
你们这是犯了大错
You are making a bad mistake.
如果你们不现在放我走 Mia Westlake会被折磨至死
If you people don't let me go right now, mia westlake will be tortured to death
要是他们知道你们这样对我...
If they think you've done anything to me.
他们不会知道的 我们会把她带回来
No, they won't. We're gonna go get her.
祝你们好运
Good luck finding her.
我们不需要运气
We don't need luck.
走
Let's go.
查查最后拨出的号♥码
Checking... Last number called.
是个住♥宅♥电♥话♥
It's a landline.
奥克兰市 克里夫点圆大街 1867号♥
1867 cliff point circle, oakland.
联络奥克兰警方 我们将突袭那所房♥子
Call oakland p.d.tell them we're taking the house.
Mia!
Mia!
我想应该重拾结案龙舌兰的惯例
Thought I would resurrect an old tequila tradition.
我同意
I'm in.
干杯
Cheers.
很醇 嗯
Smooth. Yes, it is.
那我还是你认识的那个人吗?
So am I someone you know now?
我开始认得出了
I'm starting to recognize you, yeah.
你说Jane让你变成更出色的警♥察♥… 你不是真心的吧
You know that thing you said about jane making you a better cop…you don't believe that.
我也许为了加强效果稍有夸张
I may have exaggerated for effect.
不管怎样 我都想告诉你 很高兴再次与你共事
Anyway, I wanted to say that it's been nice working with you again.
我也是
You, too.
总之...
Anyhow...
晚安 晚安
Good night. Good night.
我一直在想
I've been thinking.
你不是警♥察♥ 而且永远当不了
You're not a cop. You never will be.
但你有种洞察力很有用
But you have a... Useful perspective.
这是我接手血手约翰案后的案情梗概
This is a summary of the red john case since I took over.
看一看 然后告诉我你的想法
Take a look. Tell me what you think.
Bosco 别谢我
Bosco. Don't thank me.
我没打算谢你
I wasn't going to.
我要看真正的卷宗…未删节版
I need the actual case file… unabridged.
你是个混♥蛋♥ 知道吗?
You're a jerk. You know that?
晚安 Bosco
Night, bosco.
超感警探 第二季 第7集 红色公牛
剧集 | 超感神探(2008) | 导航列表