剧集 | 超感神探(2008) | 导航列表
安保录像 那是有时间标记的
Security cam. Should be time-stamped.
卡斯廷城影院的经理…
The guy who manages the multiplex in castine city…
他记得有对儿喝醉酒的情侣 在大厅吵架
he rembers a drunk couple fighting in the lobby.
那女人嚷嚷着说电影太吵了
The woman was screaming about the movie being too loud.
十点场 耳熟不?
10:00 show. Sound familiar?
给他看Leslie和Narcisco的照片
Go and show him a picture of leslie and narcisco.
如果他认出来了 就放他们走 好
If he i.d.s them, that lets them out,too. Okay.
咱们本来是抓凶手的 却一个个的都放走了
We're clearing people. We're supposed to be catching them.
我们什么办法都试了
We've tried everything.
她上周做完了第四疗程的化疗
She finished her fourth course of chemo last week.
肿瘤却在肺部越长越大
And then the,uh,tumors in her lungs are growing.
衬衫很酷
Cool shirt.
谢谢
Thank you.
现在医生也无能为力了 只能让她尽量不受苦
Now the doctors say there's nothing they can do, just make her comfortable.
我了解...这肯定很难
I know it... Must be difficult.
当我听说了水晶的事…
So when I heard about the crystal…
哦 对 水晶
ah,yes.The crystal.
真的会管用吗?
Does it really work?
它可以把肿瘤变小?
Will it shrink the tumors?
仔细观察 然后自己判断
Observe. Decide for yourself.
Patrick?
Patrick?
儿子?
Son?
对不起 Patrick!
I'm sorry. Patrick!
怎么了?
What's wrong?
哦 这个过程...会给他很大压力
Oh,he... It's a stressful process.
他…他就是需要透透气
He…he just needs some air.
不会很久的
Won't be long.
站起来 回去
Get up and get back in there.
我不能这么做 我不能 给我起来
I can't do it.I can't. Get up now.
哪部分?
What part?
哪部分你不能做?
What part can't you do?
收紧这圈套? 一点都不难 最难的我已经做完了
The gag? That's easy. I did the hard part.
我把钱诱进了那帐篷里
I put the money in the tent.
你只需要把钱捡起来就成 她快死了
All you gotta do is pick it up. She's dying.
我们是在从一个垂死女孩手里偷钱 好吧
Okay,we're stealing from a dying girl. Okay.
我们都会死 小子 明白吗? 谁都会死
Yeah, we're all dying,kid. Okay? We're all dying.
没错 她没准星期二就死了 但我们给她的是她最需要的…
But what we're giving her… because yeah, she'll be dead by tuesday and needs it more than most…
希望
is hope.
明白了吗? 我♥干♥不了
Do you get that? I can't do it.
好吧 你要么干 要么不干
Okay. All right. You're either with the show,or you're not.
你要么是个衰人 要么是个玩转衰人的大牛
You're a loser, or you're someone who plays the losers.
你不能想起来就退缩不干
And you can't just back out when you feel like it,
胆小怕事 良心不安
when it's morally convenient, when you don't have the guts.
我从来不会退缩
I've never backed out.
我锻炼你这么久 这行就没有容易这么一说 儿子
I've been carrying you for a long time, and it's not gettin' any easier,son.
没人喜欢年纪越来越大的通灵神童
No one like an aging boy psychic.
慢慢成年的男孩 还穿着短裤可不好看
Short pants don't look so good on a kid that needs a shave.
现在...你得找个新出路
Now... You're gonna need a new act.
你是要全靠自己想办法?
You're gonna work that out all by yourself?
唱独角戏?
You going solo?
干是不干 儿子?
Yes or no,boy?
要加入吗? 要和我一起干吗?
Are you with it? Are you with me?
就现在 你必须说 快
Right now. You gotta say. Come on.
7:21… 最后看见他们的时间
7:21…that's the last time we see 'em.
谁都可能返回Barney家
Either one of them could have gone back to barney's.
你去哪儿?
Where you going?
棒球学院 我在想
Baseball academy, I was thinking.
不是非得破案不可嘛?
Don't we have to solve this thing?
Rigsby和Van pelt去见剧院经理了
Rigsby and van pelt are talking to the theater manager now.
那老婆? 不 不是她干的
The wife? No,no. It wasn't her.
凶器是根棒球棍
The murder weapon was a baseball bat.
棒球棍 所以去棒球学院…常识啊
Baseball bat, baseball academy…common sense.
你知道凶手是谁? 你觉得呢?
Do you know who the killer is? What do you think?
我觉得你说"你觉得呢?"
I think you said,"what do you think?" To make me think you do
就是为了忽悠我和你一起去 但你其实不知道
so i'll go with you, but really you don't.
小周? 棒球棍 棒球学院…才不是啥常识
Cho? Baseball bat,baseball academy… that's not common sense.
好啊 咱们一块儿去
Great. We'll all go.
好了 小伙子们 请注意听一分钟
All right,fellas,fellas, listen up here a minute,please.
在开始之前 我想为Barney Sloop说两句话
Before we start, I just want to say a few words about barney sloop.
他是个好伙伴 我们所有人的好朋友 但最重要的
He was a great partner, a great friend to all of us and most of all,
他是棒球这个项目本身的好朋友
a great friend to the game of baseball itself.
让我们为他低头默哀
Let us bow our heads.
好了
Okay then.
现在让我们看看Snake Gallidos 和Scotty Sinclair…
That brings us to snake gallidos and scotty sinclair…
Barney最后的 也许是最好的发现…
barney's last and maybe his greatest discoveries…
两个潜力无限的投手
two pitchers with huge franchise potential.
几分钟以后 伙计们 未来就在眼前
In a few minutes,guys, you're gonna see the future.
同时 请随意享用零食和啤酒
Meanwhile, grab some food and a beer
还有确保把支票簿都带来了
and make sure you've brought your checkbooks.
你在这里干吗?
What are you doing here?
也许告诉你们 我们相信你们是清白的 你们就能更放松
Well,we thought you might be relieved to know that we know you're innocent, so you can relax.
上场后好好表现
Go out there and be great.
你们会成为巨星 说得对 宝贝
You're gonna be superstars. That's right,baby.
女人 汽车 奉承和金钱 应有尽有
Women,cars,adulation,buckets of money all there for you.
谁会在乎你们老爸偷鸡摸狗的勾当 哈?
So who cares if your dad steals a little here and there,huh?
嘿 他没偷鸡摸狗 是吗?
Hey,he didn't steal. Really?
对 他只是开了个新的银行户头
Yeah. He just set up a new bank account.
你跑去指责Barney偷窃时
And that's what barney told you when you went over there and argued,
他就是这么告诉你的
to accuse him of stealing…
老爸只是背着你开了个银行户头而已
that your dad opened a new account without telling you.
我觉得你在这里尽添乱 伙计
I don't think you're helping here,man.
嗯 你俩天赋异禀
Yes,you two, you have the gift.
问题是你们要怎么运用这天赋
The question is this…what are you gonna do with that gift?
打棒球? 对 你们要打棒球
Play baseball? That's right. You're gonna play baseball.
你们会卖♥♥自己品牌的肥皂 成为这个印钞机的一个零件
You're gonna sell soap. You're gonna be part of the big machine.
不不不 不是肥皂 伙计 是自己专属的古龙水
No,no,no. Not soap,man. My own cologne…
"Snake…男人专属" 听上去不错
"snake for men." That sounds good.
就是说我们在卖♥♥身 我是说 我们还能做什么?
So we sell ourselves. I mean, what else are we gonna do?
我是要你们悠着点 你们出♥售♥的是自己的才能 而不是灵魂
Well,i'm just saying be careful that you sell yourtalent and not your soul.
别让他人操控人生 就算是你们的父亲也不行
Don't let other people run your lives,not even your dads.
相信我 我对此深有体会
And trust me, I know what I'm talking about.
是吗?
Oh,yeah?
你有什么才能 老家伙? 我?
What's your talent,old man? Me?
我会读心术 而且我用它干了不少错事
I read minds, and there's been plenty of times that I've misused that.
读心术? 实际点吧
Read minds,man? Get real.
这是实话
I am real.
正如大多数人看书一样 我能看透人的心思
Just like most people read books,i read minds.
那好 我在想什么?
Okay,what am I thinking?
你在想"靠 希望他不是真会读心术"
You're thinking,"holy crap,i hope he can't really read minds.
"不然我就麻烦了" 对吧?
Otherwise i'd be in deep trouble right now." Right?
那好 周 给支铅笔我好吗?
Okay. Cho,could you hand me that pencil,please?
Scotty 集中注意力想你的生日 别告诉我
Scotty,concentrate. Think of your birthday. Don't tell me.
月 日 年 集中注意力
Month,day,year. Concentrate.
好吧 我想着了
All right,i'm doing it.
他在耍我们 哥们
He's messing with us,man.
快点 我们得上场了
Come on,we need to go out there.
我在读他的心思
I'm reading his mind.
好了 知道了
Okay,got it.
你生日什么时候 Scotty?
What's your birthday, scotty?
92年4月10日
April 10,'92.
92年4月10日
April 10,'92.
你赌多少钱押我不会读心术?
Now how much money you want to bet that I can't read minds?
你会一炮而红 赚得盆满钵满
You're gonna be a big shot baseball player, make a lot of money.
你想赌多少钱押我不会读心术?
How much of that money are you willing to bet that I can't read minds?
免谈
No way.
Snake 你想赌下吗?
Snake,you want in on the action?
周是绝对不肯下注的 他知道我能猜到
Cho's not going near it. He knows better.
给我看看 不可能 快点 拿出来看看
Show it to me. No way. Come on. Show it.
真有两下子
Okay,that's sick.
没准他在别处看到过 Snake 这是我的天赋
Maybe he read it somewhere. Snake,it's my talent.
剧集 | 超感神探(2008) | 导航列表