剧集 | 超感神探(2008) | 导航列表
软件小毛病不断 所以...他们在维修
the software glitches constantly,so... They're fixing it.
同时系统就失效了...暂时的
Meanwhile,the system's down... Temporarily.
谁也不知道系统失效 所以某种程度上 这跟系统正常运行根本没差别...
Nobody knew the system was down,so in a way,it worked just as if it wasp and running...
- 某种程度上 - 失效了多久?
- In a way - how long was it down for?
两个...月?
Two...months?
两个月?
Two months?
是个人都能进实验室-- 恐♥怖♥分♥子♥ 疯子 窃贼
Anyone at all could enter the lab-- terrorists,crazies,thieves.
你知不知道你捅了多大篓子?
Ha you any idea how much trouble y're in?
贼?
Thieves?
还有人想偷细菌?
People wanna sal germs?
隐基氨酶 B是个--必备研究工具
Cryptohansa b strain is a-- is a must-have research tool.
很难制♥造♥
'S hard to make.
It's worth $300,000 a gram in thelack market.
我说对了吗?
在黑市 一克值30万
Isn't that right,price?
然后你就让门户大开
And you left the cupboard door wide open.
这回神仙也救不了你了 兄弟
You are yea deep in trouble,pal.
你仔细想想自己的处境 好吧?
You think about your situation for a while.okay?
然后我们再谈
And we'll talk again.
你知道他没杀Alicia Seberg 你就爱吓唬人 对吧?
You know he didn't kill alicia seberg.You just lik scaring peopleright?
如果真是谋杀 我觉得他嫌疑挺大
There was a murder here,i think he's a very good suspect.
为什么? 她死了对他没好处
Why?He has no interest in her death.
只会把安保系统的事败露了
Itouldnly lead to discovery ofhe security breaown.
我们会留意有没有别的动机
We'll see if he had any otr motives.
关键在于谁都能拿到那些密封罐 不仅仅只有Price一个人
The salient point here is that anyone could ve gotten to those flasks,not just price.
比如说Kaseem可以拿走 你也可以
Kaseem could have,for instance,or you could have.
你当时就在这儿 是吧? 来检查库存?
You we already here,weren't you?For an inventory check?
你到底是几点到的?
What time did you get here,exactly?
是前一晚 是吧?
The night before,right?
这倒提醒我了 我那时正要打给FBI 来接替你们
You remind me.I was gonna call the fbi,replace you people.
我也正要告诉你 你说了不算
And i was gonna tell you that's not your call.
我们对总检察长直接负责 打给他 说我们不管了
'Re here on the direct say-so of the a.G. Call him.Tell him we're off the case.
- 看他怎么说 - 我没准还真会打
- See what he says. - I might do that.
咱走着瞧吧 好吗?
We'll see how it goes,shall we?
到时间打开生物危害实验室了
It's time to open the biohazard chamber.
哦 听着真有意思 生物危害实验室呢
Oh,that sounds fu opening the biohazard chamber.
我们不应该戴防毒面罩啥的?
Shouldn't we be wearing masks or something?
没有病毒可以在辐射浴中存活
No virus could possibly suive the radiation bath.
当然密封罐里的还活着
The virus inside the flasks are still alive,of course.
密封罐是牢不可破的
T the flasks are unbreakable.
没有危险
There's no danger.
五支都完整
Five flasks intact.
把这些宝贝深度冷冻吧
Let's get these babies back deep freeze.
好了 没问题了
Okay. We're copacetic.
把Alicia Seberg运走吧
Let's send alicia seberg on her way.
- 博士 这里是犯罪现场 你不能- - 让他陪她吧
- Doctor,this is a crime scene no you can't-- let him stay.
哦 天哪 哦 天哪
Oh,my god.Oh,my god.
Greta 你和Cliff Edmunds曾有性关系
And,greta,you had a seal relationship with cliff edmunds,
就是死者的丈夫 对吗?
the victim's husband,is that right?
不 我是说 是
No. I mean,yes.
不是--那个 是 有过
It wasn't--well,yes,i did.
但不是我♥干♥的
But i didn't.
你们不会认为我有嫌疑吧?
You don't think i had something to do th killing her?
不 女士 我们就是了解你们的关系
No,ma'am,we're just looking for insight into their relatnship.
你们觉得Cliff杀了她
You think cliff killed her.
他容易嫉妒吗?
Is he the jealous type?
- 完全不 - 对你施过暴么?
- Not at all. - Did he ever show violence to you?
不 不 Cliff真的是个绅士
No,no.Cliff is a very gtle soul,really.
而Alicia也很酷
And alicia's sh a cool person.
我们听说曾有些麻烦
We heard there was trouble.
没有 呃...
No. Well...
是有个意外 但真的和他俩无关
There was one incident,but it had nothing to do with cli or alicia,really.
请继续
Please continue.
我们约会有一阵子了
We'd been seeing each other for a while.
有人半夜在我房♥门下塞了纸条
Somebody left a note for me,pushed under by door in the middle of the night.
基本就说我是个妓♥女♥ 要我离开Cliff
Basically,it said i was a whor and i should stay away fr cliff.
真的很龌龊 当然是匿名的
It was very ugly. It was anonymous,of course.
你认为是谁塞的?
Who do you think sent the note?
开始我自然就想到了Alicia Seberg
I thout at first it was alicia seberg,naturally.
但后来知道当晚她根本不在国内
But it turns out she wast even in the country on the night in question.
那后来你怀疑谁?
Who's your next best guess?
呃 有一次我去实验室见Cliff 有一个助手
Um,the one time i went to see cliff at work,ere was a lab assistant.
她瞪着我像是恨不得让我去死 我觉得可能是她
She gave me this glare like a death ray,and i thought maybe it was her.
她叫什么?
What's her name?
Lilith Nash
Lilith Nash.
为什么是现在? 是什么引发了谋杀?
The question is why w?What was it that triggered the killing?
- 什么改变了? - 答案是啥?
- Wt changed? - What's the answer?
一件事可以肯定 Harken出现了
Well,for one thing,harken showed up.
你觉得是他干的?
You think harken did this?
哦 我倒是想 但动机呢?
Ooh,i'd like that.But what his motive?
- Van Pelt - 头儿
- Van pelt. - Boss,
小周和Rigsby 找到死者丈夫的前情人了
cho and rigsby found an ex-lover ofhe vic's husband.
她认为是Lilith Nash给过她威胁字条
She thin lilith nash sent her a menacing note.
有意思
Interesting.
然后我深入挖掘了一下
So i dug deeper.
Nash现在的名字没问题 但她96 97年在加拿大有过一段婚姻
Nash is clean under her current name but had a brief marriage in canada in '96,'97.
姓Lilitblaum 99年时她还在加拿大
under that name,lilitblaum,in '99,still in canada,
前夫针对她申请了限制令
she had a restraining orde taken out against her by her ex-husband
随后她在受监控的精神病院待了四个月
and subsequently spent four months in a secure mental institute.
谁都可能这样
Well,that could hpen to anyone.
呃 Van Pelt 帮个忙行吗?
Uh,n pelt,could you do me a far?
- 告诉小周和Rigsby尽快抽身赶过来? - 为啥?
- Could you call cho and rigsby and have them get out here as quick as possible? - Why?
我有直觉 一会儿用得着他俩
I got a hunch we're gonna need 'em.
- 行 - 谢谢
- Okay. - Thank you.
没问题
Will do.
去找Nash谈谈
Let's go talk to nash.
- 不要 - 啥?
- Meh. - What?
我觉得她干的出来
I thinshe's good for it.
呃 她是个疯子 对上司着迷 就杀了老婆
Ah,she's nuts.She's got a nutty little seet crush on the boss,kills the wife.
说的就是啊
Something like that.
她是挺紧张的 但为啥现在下手? 还用的是病毒?
She did seem nervous but why kill now?And why would she use the virus?
不知道 去问问她啊
I don't know.Let's go a ask her.
要去你去
Ugh,if you want to.
你不肯去就是因为 一开始你没看出来是她
You know,you're just resisting nash because you didn't peg her right away as the one.
才没 我不去是因为不是她 你要是非要去 咱就去
No,i'm resisting nash because,uh,she isn't the on but if y wanna go talk to her,let's go talk to her.
但不管你干啥 别告诉Harken
But whatever you do,do not tell harken.
为啥? 这是标准程序
Why not? It's procedure.
别管什么程序 他又会胡乱吓唬她 搞得她要请律师
Fig for procure.He'll stomp all over her.She'll clam up.
你又是徒劳无功
You'll get nothing but a waste of time.
我会告诉Harken的
M telling harken.
好吧
Okay.
Nash 跟我来
Nash,come with me.
快点
Now.
谢谢
Thank you.
站这儿吧
Stand there.
仔细听我说 请一定要说真话
Sten closely and please tell the truth.
除了正门 还没有其他入口了?
Is there a way out of here that avoids the main gates?
后门之类的?
A back way out?
- 有的 - 哪儿?
- Yes. - Where?
向北走一英里
Walk a mile north.
最北边的边界线围栏下 有一根排水管
There's a culvt that goes under the fence halfway along the northet property line.
很好
Excellent.
现在...告诉我
Now... Tell thtruth.
你有没有用过Lilith Blaum这个名字?
Did you ever go by the name lilith blaum?
用过的
Yes.
你是不是进过精神病院?
D you spend time in a mental asylum?
是的
Yes.
你是不是暗恋Cliff Edmunds?
Do you have a secret crush on cliff edmunds?
是的
Yes.
Alicia Seberg是不是你杀的?
Did you ll alicia seberg?
不是
No.
剧集 | 超感神探(2008) | 导航列表