剧集 | 超感神探(2008) | 导航列表
I will.
她在整理 整理桌子
She's straightening.
绝对的
Absolutely.
法医办公室给的报告说是篦麻毒
Coroner's office Says it was rin poisoning,
和Jeffrey死因一样 看来都是在酒店下的毒
Uh,just like jeffre Guess theyere both Poisoned at the hotel.
哦 靠 她又整理桌子了?
Oh,crap.Is she straightening?
死的可是参议员千金 总检察长绝对怒了
Victim was a senator's daughter.A.g.must be livid.
又不是我们的错
It's not our fault.
篦麻毒要好几个小时才会发作
Ricin takes hours to kick in.
那你和总检察长说去
Yeah,tell it to the.g.
搜查有什么进展?
what's goi on With the search?
当地警长那边在处理 正在对每一种食物和饮品抽样化验
Local sheriff's working on it,Taking every food and liquid Off the resort to be tested.
酒店关了 比赛被喊停
Resort,the contest… It's all been shut down.
最新快讯…总检察长命令现在就结案
News flash…the a.g.wants This case closed now.
现在死了两个已婚搞外遇的 要我说肯定是配偶干的
Well,we've got Two dead married lovers.I'd say the killer's a spouse.
就从这儿开始查
Let's start with that.
他在那儿
There he is.
肉桂 鼠尾草和树露 挤点儿柠檬汁 然后放黄油
Cinnamon,Sage and coriaer,A squeeze of lemon,Then butter.
不 不放蒜 一点儿不放 回见
No,no garlic.Not at all.Ciao.
傻缺
Idiot.
你老婆刚死 你还有心情讲菜谱?
Your wife just died,and you're Lking about recipes?
那你们想要我咋样?
At would you have me do?
先生 我们想和你谈谈你妻子的遗产问题
Sir,we'd like to discuss Your wife's estate.
好吧 抱歉 刚才那傻缺 想放蒜
Yes.Sorry.Idio.Garlic.
Julia是有钱 那又如何?
So julia had money.So what?
你是全部遗产继承人 对吗?
Well,you stand to inherit All of it,isn't that rit?
对啊 咋了?
Yes.So?
你妻子和她情人都死了 死因还相同
Your wife and her lover Are now both dead,Killed the samway.
现在你就是头号♥嫌疑人
That makes You our number one guy.
也没准是二号♥呢
Or numr two,i'd say.
你们和Abigail谈过了吗?
Have you talked To abigail yet?
怎么说?
Why?
问问她两周前和Jeffrey 在超♥市♥吵架的事
Ask her about the fight She and jeffrey had At the frplex market Two weeks ago.
场面可真不小
It was quite a scene.
你干嘛不早说?
You didn't think To mention this earlier?
你们都一心一意调查去了 我插不上话?
Interration focuses the mind.What can i say?
除非你说谎
Except you're lying.
Jeffrey好几个月没和妻子见面了
Jeffrey hadn't seen his wife In months.
如果是Abigail说的 那是假话
If abigail said at,She's the liar.
超♥市♥工作人员证实了你们吵架的事
E market clerk Confirmed the story.
你和Jeff一直有联♥系♥ 而且还有争吵
You were in contact with jeff,And you re fighting.
如果你怀疑的话 我真的没杀Jeffrey
I did not kill jeffrey,If that's what You're gting at.
我甚至不知道他在和Julia乱搞
I didn't even ow About this thing with julia.
你们在争吵什么?
What were you fighting about?
你可真是旧貌换新颜啊Abigail 是不是?
You've really changed Your look,abigail.Haven'you?
我不是说你现在不可爱
Not that you don't Look lovely now.
只不过旧貌 呃 更能突出特点
It's just this old look,uh,Accentuated your assets.
我丈夫刚过世 好吧?
My husband just died,okay?
我看你还是有空化妆的啊
You're still putting in time With the makeup though,i see.
对你来说外表胜于一切
Appearance is important To you.
你到底想说什么?
What are you getting at?
She's put on 5r 6 pounds,Doesn't fit into The eek outfits anymore,
所以才穿了这件
So she wears this.
她怀孕了
She's pregnant.
恭喜啊
Congratulations.
还在第一孕期(1-13周)
First trimester.
Jeff的 对吧?
Jeff's child,right?
对吧?
Right?
几个月前 他回来拿东西
A few months ago,he came by To pick up some stuff.
就水到渠成了
Things happened.
两周前 我做了验孕测试
And two weeks ago,I to a pregnancy test.
要当爹了 他什么反应?
How did he take the news Of impending fatherhood?
知道了
Ok.
你们就是为了这个在争吵
That's what you were Fighting about.
我不知道自己为什么没告诉你们
I don'know why I didn't tell you.
我一直都很 呃...困惑
I've been,uh... Confused.
我父母都不知道
My parents don't even know.
帮我们个忙 Abigail
Do us a favor,abigail.
我们要搜查你的房♥子
We're gonna need to search Your house.
为节省时间 你就同意了吧
Save us all some time And grant us permission.
Abigail Barge家
你知不知道一头成年象 一天要吃495磅食物?
Did you know A full-grown elephant Caeat up to 495 pounds of food Per day?
你最起码也假装帮帮忙啊?
Cod you at least Pretend to be helping?
车♥库♥里有发现
Got somethin Found this in the garage.
干得好
Nice work.
我们为啥要关注一袋豆子?
Anwe care about A bag of beans why?
是蓖麻籽 做蓖麻毒的
Castor beans.They're used to make ricin.
啊 那绝对
Ah,of course.
Abigail真不乖
Naughty abigail.
我们在Julia最爱的 红辣椒里发现了蓖麻毒
We found traceof ricin In julia's favorite red pepper.
她的死不是意外
Her death was not accidental.
她和你丈夫都是被蓄意毒害的
Both her and your husband Were specifically targeted.
再加上我们找到的蓖麻籽 对你很不利
Together with the castor beans We found,It's not looking good foyou.
我当事人不承认与谋杀有任何关系
My client denies any involvement In these killings.
她对她丈夫及St Germain小姐 没有任何恶意
She bore no malice Towards her husbd Or ms.S germain.
对她既是酒鬼又不负责任的丈夫 还有情人 没有恶意?
No malice Ward her alcoholic And fiscally irresponsible Husband and his lover?
她对外遇一无所知 也没有去过度假村
She was not aware Of that relatiip,Nor did she ever set foot In that resort.
这你证明不了 不是我♥干♥的
Which you cat prove. I didn't do this
那对你家里的蓖麻籽怎么解释?
Then how do you explain The castor beans in ur house?
她毫不知情
She had no knowledge of them.
说得轻巧
That's convenient.
这是一位悲伤的寡妇… 怀有身孕 悲伤的寡妇
This is a grieving widow… A prnant,grieving widow.
你觉得陪审团会相信这些间接证据么?
You think that a jury Is going to convict On this circumstantial traif?
我们可以做到铁证如山 而且你也明白
We can make this stick,And you know it.
相信我 如果你招了感觉会好… 不好意思?
Believe me,you will fee Much better if you… Would you excuse me?
怎么了?
Hat?
什么急事? 跟着我就行了
What emeency? Follow me.
Jane 我可没时间陪你玩儿
Ne,i don't really Have time for this.
我忙着让她招供呢
I was working on getting A confession.
这比那重要多了 什么啊?
This is far more important. What is?
欢迎啊 探员们
Agents,welcome.
知道凶手已缉拿归案真是如释重负
It's such a relief to know That the killer Has been caught.
本职工作而已
Just doing ourob.
感谢你们来参加纪念晚宴
And thank you for coming to This little memorial dinner.
晚宴?
Dinner?
纪念Jeffrey和Julia
Honoring jeffrey and julia.
我们要参加晚宴?
We're having dinner?
人都要吃饭滴
Gotta eat.
我由衷希望你们能尽情享受
I certainly hope You enjoy yourself.
都是美味佳肴
It suld be delicious.
不好意思
Excuse me.
这些餐布真是不成样子
Those serviettes Are horrifying.
限你五秒钟给我老实交代
You haveive seconds To tell me what's going on.
首先 咱得喝一杯
First,we need a drink.
真有那么糟?
Is it that bad?
挺好喝呢
It's lovely.
不错啊 Ludo
Not bad,ludo.
把碗准备好?
Can we get The bowls ready?
你不该来这儿的
You shouldn't be here.
嗯 你说的对 要我走吗? 我不想哦
Yeah,you're probably right.You gonna make me leave?I hope not.
不好意思 哦 是我不好意思
Excusme. Oh,excuse me.
还以为我把杀你朋友的凶手抓到 你起码心存感激呢
I thought you'd be A tttt m me grateful.I did just catch Your fend's killer.
我们是很感激 就是现在有点儿忙
We're grateful.Just a little busy.
是吗?
Is that it?
哦 闻着真香 拜托现在别闻
Oh,that smes great. Not now,s'il vous pla.
行 行
Okay,okay.
着火啦 着火啦!
Firefire!
快!
Quick!
我-我还是让你们善后吧
You know,i-i'm just gonna Leave you ys with that.
好了 大家 开始吧
All right,everyone,please.
举起酒杯
Lift your glass.
敬Jeffrey和Julia 朋友们 同事们 烹饪界的巨匠
剧集 | 超感神探(2008) | 导航列表