剧集 | 超感神探(2008) | 导航列表
哦 抱歉 很高兴见到你
Oh. Sorry. Very nice to meet you.
你政♥治♥主张就是贪婪与愤世嫉俗的一滩浑水
Your politics are a roiling mess of greed and cynicism,
可你有一个可爱的女儿
but you have a lovely daughter.
噢 又是他
Aw, him again.
噢
Oh.
我来搞定
I'll take care of it.
嗯
Mm.
Jane先生 好啊
Mr. Jane, hello.
Willa 是吗? 地区的电视名人
Willa, right? Regional TV Personality.
是的
Yes.
呃 有什么能帮忙的吗?
Um, anything I can help you with?
噢 我只是来这儿看大型赛事
Oh, I'm just here for the big game.
橄榄球... 我爱它!
Football... I love it!
调查进展如何?
How goes the investigation?
噢 我的同事正在追踪线索...
Oh, my colleagues are pursuing several leads, uh...
还没有结果
Nothing definitive yet.
Jane先生 现正举办周末庆典
Mr. Jane, this is a weekend of celebration.
嗯
Mm-hmm.
你在场 会让一些人觉得不舒服
Your presence is making a few people uncomfortable.
我该离开?
Should I go away?
我该让Selby和Jana死不瞑目
Should I leave Selby and Jana unavenged
就因为一些无聊的不舒服?
because of some low comfort levels?
你是这个意思吗?
Is that what you're saying?
不 不是
No, no.
那你什么意思呢?
What are you saying then?
我...
I...
别介意
Never mind.
好的
Okay.
Willa 我的确有个问题
Willa, I do have a question.
什么?
Yes?
这里汉堡如何?
How are the burgers?
汉...
The burg...
汉堡不错 非常好
The burgers are good. Very good.
Desouza副校长
Vice Principal Desouza,
我可以坐这儿么?
Do you mind if I join you?
哇 看看你们 都长大了
Wow, look at you. All grown-up.
坐吧 聊聊你近来如何
Sit down. Tell me what you've been up to these days.
装得不错
Nice cover.
但确切地说 我从没读过这所高中
I didn't actually attend this high school.
实际上 我就没上过高中
In fact, I didn't attend any high school.
我是和加州调查局的人一起来的
I'm with the CBI.
噢 请坐 请坐
Oh, please, please.
这种校友会令人难以忍♥受
These reunions are insufferable.
我巴不得回家躺沙发上
What I wouldn't give to be home on my couch,
喝着红酒 读本好书
glass of wine, good book.
我猜你听说了
Well, I take it you heard
Selby Vickers和他妻子的事情
about Selby Vickers and his wife.
噢 是的
Oh, yes.
那是... 那是场悲剧
That's... that's a tragedy.
Selby在Derek Logan那事之前
Selby was a truly good kid, you know,
真的是个好孩子
until that one incident with Derek Logan.
Derek Logan完全是另外一种人
Derek Logan was definitely a different kind of duck.
他不管天热天冷
He wore the same tattered jacket,
都穿同一件破烂夹克衫
be it hot or cold,
沿着过道走路时 总是紧靠着墙
always hugged the wall as he walked down a hallway.
他退学了
He was off.
"退学"在高中是很离谱的
"Off" isn't tolerated in high school.
在我工作的30年中
Well, certainly not in the 30 years
这都相当离谱
I've been doing this job.
一切就是在那儿发生的
Right over there is where it all happened.
Derek的人逼得他缩成一团
Derek's folks sent him to a shrink afterwards...
但那没用
But it didn't help.
一个月之后 他们就把他逼出了学校
A month later, they pulled him out of school.
那是我最后一次听说他的事情
That was the last I heard of him.
嗯
Hmm.
Selby有没有说过他为什么这样做?
Did Selby ever give a reason why he did it?
我问过他 但是他只是耸耸肩
You know, I asked him, but he just shrugged.
用那种青少年惯用的语气对我说 "我不知道"
You know, gave me that teenage "I don't know."
你怎么抓住他的?
How'd you catch him?
Derek被蒙住了眼睛 对吗?
Derek was blindfolded, right?
是的 但他听见了攻击他的人的声音 嗯
Yes. He heard his attacker's voice, though. Mm-hmm.
他觉得听起来像Selby
He thought it sounded like Selby.
我和Selby当面对质 他欣然承认
I confronted Selby. He confessed quite readily,
就像一直以来的 那个有前途的诚实的孩子
like the helpful honest boy he usually was.
这很奇怪
It's very strange.
嗯
Hmm.
你想让我记起67位同学
You want me to memorize everything we have
出席聚会时所做的一切?
on all 67 alumnus that showed up at the reunion?
是的 没错 那我要怎么做?
Yes, I do. And how would I do that?
很简单 你筑一座记忆宫殿
It's easy. You build a memory palace.
我以为那只是玩纸牌的人的把戏
Um, I thought that was just some card player's trick.
那是多功能的
Well, it's multipurpose.
对唤起大量信息可是堪称完美的方法
It's perfect for recalling a large body of information.
你需要的就是一个非常熟悉的实际位置
All you need is a physical location that you know well,
在脑中把它打碎
and you break it down in your mind
成小块
into smaller pieces
把每一块
and link each one
和一些信息联♥系♥在一起
to a package of the information,
就像这样
like this.
我打开门 聚会主席Willa Brock迎接我...
I opened the door, and I'm greeted by reunion chair Willa Brock...
她是前班长
former class president,
辩论队领队
debate team captain,
带领队伍获得了三次郡县冠军
led the team to three county championships,
现在是芝加哥一档谈话节目主持人
and now a talk show host in Chicago.
我坐到桌旁 和Dana Greer
I sat down at the table and caught up
碰了面... 游泳运动员 现在在洛杉矶做房♥地♥产♥经纪人
with Dana Greer... swimmer, now a realtor in Los Angeles,
嫁给了一个叫Arthur的绅士
married to a gentleman by the name of Arthur.
诸如此类 好吧
And so on and so forth. Okay.
当你想要回忆起细节的时候
When you want to remember the details,
就闭上眼睛
you close your eyes,
在脑海中
and in your mind,
你漫步在
you walk around
自己的记忆宫殿里
your very own memory palace.
好的 好
Yeah, yeah,
但我... 我无法就在这几小时里学会这一切
but I... I can't learn all this stuff in just a couple hours.
一旦你掌握了窍门 很快你就会了
It comes very quickly once you get the hang of it,
他们身上都会带着名牌 但为什么?
And they'll be wearing nametags. But why?
我是说 为什么我要回忆所有... 那很有趣
I mean, why would I memorize all these... It's fun.
这是连Lisbon都不知道的无聊计划
This is some dubious scheme that Lisbon doesn't know about,
是吧? 好了 别算上我
isn't it? Yeah, you can count me out.
不好意思 你必须得做 不 我不做
Sorry, you gotta do it. Uh, no, I don't.
如果你 呃 不合作
If you, uh, don't cooperate,
我就不得不去告诉Lisbon 有关你和Van Pelt的事儿了
I'm gonna be forced to tell Lisbon about you and Van Pelt.
告诉她什么? 没什么好说的
Tell what? There's nothing to tell.
真的?
Really?
当然 我不知道你在说什么
Yeah. I don't know what you're talking about.
哈
Ah.
你和优雅的Van Pelt
Contrary to very strict CBI rules and regulations,
违反加州调查局严格的规章制度
you and grace Van Pelt
发生了不正当关系
are engaged in an illicit affair.
不
Nope.
你太幼稚了
You're being childish.
别告诉Lisbon 她会报告给人事部
Don't tell Lisbon. She'll report us to H.R.
她是个拘泥的人
Well, she's a stickler.
他们会把我俩中的一个赶出这里 最好还是开始工作吧
They'll throw one of us off the unit. Better get to work.
# Hey, macarena, ay! #
# Hey, macarena, ay! #
# Dale a tu cuerpo alegria macarena #
# Dale a tu cuerpo alegria macarena #
# Que tu cuerpo es pa' darle alegria y cosa buena #
# Que tu cuerpo es pa' darle alegria y cosa buena #
# Dale a tu cuerpo alria macarena #
# Dale a tu cuerpo alria macarena #
# Hey, macarena, ay! #
# Hey, macarena, ay! #
剧集 | 超感神探(2008) | 导航列表