剧集 | 超感神探(2008) | 导航列表
L.A. something like that is really unlikely.
好吧 你觉得我会被调走?
Well, you're assuming I'm the one to be transferred?
不论好坏 我做了5年了
Better or worse for five years, so,
再说了 这是我的事业 知道吗?
plus, this is my career, you know?
这也是我的事业 Rigsby...
It's my career, too. Rigsby...
不 我不是这意思
No, it didn't mean it that way.
当然你能有自己的事业 谢谢您的批准了
Obviously, you can have a career as well. Thanks for your permission.
我为什么要偷自己的车呢? 哦 它是你妻子的车 Landau先生
Why would I steal my own car? Oh, it was your wife's car, Mr. Landau,
你那 感情不和的妻子?
your, uh, estranged wife?
是的 好吧 呃... 我们和解了
Yeah, well, 're uh... we call... reconciling.
哦? 恭喜哦
Oh? Congratulations.
很不错
That's nice.
所以维加斯之旅是最后的纪念?
So the trip to Vegas was a last hurrah?
是的 我们了解 我们了解所有事情 Landau先生
Yes, we know about it. We know everything, Mr. Landau.
Liselle Douglas把那辆车卖♥♥给了你妻子 知道吗?
Liselle Douglas sold your wife that car. You know her?
是吗? Liselle把车卖♥♥给了我
Really? Liselle sold me that car.
1986年的红头经典法拉利
'86 testarossa... frickin' classic.
你以为Alexa会在意吗? 她都不会开车
You think Alexa even cared? She can't even drive stick.
所以你把你的东西拿走了 合情合理
So you took what was yours. That's understandable.
我说?
You know what?
你们该走了 你杀了她 对么?
You should leave. You killed her, didn't you?
当她看见你开车的时候 你把她撞倒
Ran Liselle down when she caught you taking the car.
喔 喔 喔 等等 等等
Whoa, whoa, whoa. Wait a second. Wait a second.
这是她的死因?
That's how she died?
嗯 或许你看见她的时候 已经来不及了
Well, maybe you didn't see her until it was too late.
天色昏暗 请接下去说 Landau先生 把你知道的告诉我们
It was dark. Help yourself, Mr. Landau. Tell us your side.
喔
Wow.
哦 老兄 不是这样的
Oh, man, it's not like that.
不是这样的 听我说...
It's not like that. Look...
当我从赌城回来的时候
When I got back from Vegas,
我 呃
I, uh,
我... 我落了些 呃 东西在车上
I... I forgot some, uh, stuff in my car.
毒品?
Drugs?
不是 好吧 毒品 不然是什么?
No. Yeah, drugs. What else?
Alexa和我...
Alexa and I...
我们想把儿子从牢里救出来
we're working out custody of our son.
所以你该了解 撞上扫毒有多糟糕
So you could see how a drug bust could look bad.
嗯 像Zenith这种地方
Well, a place like Zenith
客户从不会打电♥话♥给警♥察♥
would never call the police on a client.
当然不是 他们客气地把它放在手套盒子里
Of course not. They'd politely leave it in the glove box,
Alexa肯定会发现 然后把我丢进大狱
where Alexa would find it and have me thrown in prison.
所以 我得赶在她发现毒品前 找到车
That's why I had to get the car before she found the dope.
所以你没有让她发现毒品
So you stop it.
呃 没有 我找了个人帮忙
Uh, no. I asked someone to do me a favor.
然后我去参加聚会 又掉了手♥机♥
And then I was partying, I lost my phone,
联♥系♥不上他
I can't get a hold of the guy.
所以我去参加那个无聊的鸡尾酒会
That's why I went to that stupid cocktail party,
试图和他联♥系♥ 他是个销♥售♥员?
to try to hook up with him. He's a salesman?
不 不是 他是Liselle的男友
No, no. It's Liselle's boyfriend.
他叫Jeff Sparhawk 车在他那里
His name is Jeff Sparhawk. He's got the car.
他迫不及待地找我 所以我...
Jumped at the chance to get close to me, so I was...
真应该叫他杀掉我太太
should have just asked him to kill my wife.
开玩笑的
That's a joke.
轻松一下嘛 伙计
You guys, man.
哦
Ooh.
喔!
Whoa!
Jane先生 打扰一下
Excuse me. Mr. Jane.
什么? 哦 抱歉
What? Oh, sorry.
如果你能... 开关在那里
If you could just... right over here.
抱歉 Jane先生 你不能乱玩商品
I'm sorry, Mr. Jane. You cannot hang out in the merchandise.
哦 知道了 呃 我们只是在试驾
Oh. Okay. Uh, well, what we need then is a test drive.
能开到海边就好了
Down to the beach would be good.
你想买♥♥? 当然 呃 不是我买♥♥ 但是 呃...
You're looking to buy? Absolutely. Well, not me, but, uh...
我不怎么喜欢这种奢侈风格
I don't really care for this kind of ostentation,
但是Cho喜欢你的推荐
but Cho likes what you're cooking.
你会带我们绕停车场转一圈吗? 这个 真抱歉
You think you could show us around the lot? You know, I'm so sorry.
我们的库存车6位数起价 所以在预约前
Our inventory starts in the low six figures, so I need
我需要银行结单
a bank statement before I can book an appointment.
否则供不应求 希望你理解
Otherwise we would be inundated with requests. You understand.
嗯 当然
Yeah, of course.
呃 看在老朋友的份上 可以破个例吧? 不行
Uh, you'd make an exception for a friend, wouldn't you? No.
哦 好吧
Oh. Okay.
嘿 Sparhawk和那辆失踪的法拉利 有线索了 走吧 啊 能帮我个忙么?
Hey. We got a lead on Sparhawk and the missing Ferrari. Gotta go. Uh, could you do me a favor?
顺路载我去个地方? 没问题
Could you drop me someplace on the way? Sure.
Patrick啊
Patrick.
Ahoy啊!
Ahoy!
真让人喜出望外啊
Unexpected pleasure.
什么风把你吹到这里来了?
What brings you here?
渔风
Fishing.
钓来干嘛?
For what?
不管钓到了什么 你不是来监视的吧?
Whatever bites, you're not on stakeout then?
监视什么?
What's a stakeout?
我们要找的车在那儿
There's our car.
Sparhawk在哪?
Where's Sparhawk?
我可不信 他能不被这东西迷得
I can't believe he could walk away from something like this
神魂颠倒 气囊里有血 他坐过这车 没错
in one piece. That's blood on the air bag. He was in it, all right.
没有刹车痕
No brake marks.
他直接撞上柱子的
He ran directly into the pole.
来呀! 来抓我啊!
Come on! Come and get me!
来抓我! 把刀放下! 放下!
Come and take me! Put the sword down! Down!
来抓我!
Come and take me!
来抓我啊! 把刀放下!
Come and take me! Put it down!
放下刀 否则我就开枪了 开啊!
Drop it, or I'll shoot. Go ahead!
除非他真的伤了我 否则别开枪
Don't shoot him unless he goes at me for real.
我不敢保证 头儿 别过来
I don't know, boss. Stay away.
头儿...
Boss...
别... 别过来
S... stay away.
Jeff啊...
Jeff...
我们得谈谈
We need to talk.
Jeff啊...
Jeff...
把刀放下 快
Put that thing down now.
杀了我 直接杀了我! 杀了我啊!
Make me. Go ahead and make me! Make me!
没人会开枪的 Jeff...
Nobody's gonna shoot you, Jeff...
不管你多想他们这么做
No matter how badly you want them to.
我杀了她
I killed her.
我杀了Liselle
I killed Liselle.
那我们谈谈
Then let's talk about it.
让我们来帮你 Jeff
Let us help you, Jeff.
放下武器
Put down the weapon.
原地待命
Stand down.
你被捕了 Jeff
You're under arrest, Jeff.
我们会带你去看医生
We're gonna take you to a doctor,
让他帮你检查一下
have him check you out.
就是这个? 你就是这样发挥魔力的?
Is this it? Is this how you work your magic?
什么魔力?
What magic's that?
哦 看一下这个小东西
Oh, check out this little puppy.
那只是一个外壳
That's a keeper.
你觉得我没有查吗?
You think I didn't check you out?
你发现什么了?
What you find?
灵异事件 我那么叫的
Psychic, just as I called it.
啊 世界上没有灵异事件
Ah, no such thing is psychic.
嗯 我知道 你是个骗子
Oh, I know. You're a charlatan as I said.
一个连环杀手杀了你老婆和孩子 你觉得 是你的错
You lost your wife and kid to a serial killer, your fault, you think,
现在你绝望了
And now you're on this hopeless quest for redemption,
不想讨回公道了 对吗?
Battling evil and injustice, right?
差不多吧
Close enough.
你和别人玩心理游戏 找到他们的弱点
You play mind games with people, you size up their weaknesses
然后给个绳子让他们去上吊
and then you give them the rope to hang themselves.
哦 你说得真好听
Oh, you make it sounds so cool.
你把这招用我身上
And as for your work so far on me,
我想 你觉得我
剧集 | 超感神探(2008) | 导航列表