剧集 | 超感神探(2008) | 导航列表
为什么你不早点告诉我们?
Why didn't you tell us this earlier?
为什么不让我代替你们工作呢? 那怎么样?
Why don't I just do your job for you? How would that be?
哦 请逮捕她 做点什么吧
Oh, just please arrest her or something.
没什么拘留她的理由
Nothing to hold her on.
嗯
Eh.
嗯
Eh.
我是队里的新手
I'm the rookie on the team.
在这儿有... 18个月了
Been here... 18 months now.
呃 这不是份简单的工作
Um, it's hard work,
但这是 我自小以来的梦想...
But this has been my dream ever since I was a kid...
成为一名探员
to be a detective.
你从这份工作里学到的
And what's been the most surprising thing
最惊人的东西是什么?
you've learned about this job you do?
我...
I've...
我更了解自己了...
learned a lot about myself...
也更了解别人了...
as well as about other people...
都是些我有时 不希望自己知道的东西
Stuff, I wish I didn't know sometimes.
像是...
Stuff like...
为什么人们互相伤害
Why people do bad things to one another.
主要都是因为 内心藏有秘密
It's mainly because of secrets.
试图掩盖真♥相♥ 甚至赌上自己的灵魂
Trying to hide the truth chips away your spirite.
秘密能够摧毁亲密的关系
Secrets ruin relationships.
我们总算从
We finally got the footage
所有的新闻站点 拿到了奠基典礼的视频
from every news station covering the groundbreaking ceremony.
很明显 威胁有用了
Apparently, threats work.
这是市长的的两个位置
These are two serate vantage points of the mayor,
这些是人群 那里... 那个人
And these are feeds of the crowd. There... That guy.
你能再缩小一下范围吗?
Can you narrow it down for us?
那里大概有50个人呢 人群里的那个人...
There's, like, 50 guys there. The guy in the crowd there...
在市长挖出受害者以后
After the mayor digs up the victim.
他显然不大合群 J 那字母很明显
He certainly doesn't look like he fits in. J, that's bold
是Jasper的同伙 或者就是他本人
A Jasper acolyte. Or the man himself.
和当地警局联♥系♥一下 看看能不能确认他的身份
Get with the local PD. See if they can identify him.
你怎么了? 没什么 只是饿了
What is it? Nothing. Just hungry.
所以我们又回到St. Clare的公♥寓♥
So we went back to St. Clare's apartment,
搜查了她的衣柜
went through her closet and realized that some
发觉她的衬衣... 纽扣在右边
of her work shirts... Button on the right.
对 不是她的尺寸 那么市长说的是对的
Yeah, are not her size. So the mayor was right.
她确实有个情人
She did have a lover.
她当然有情人
Of course she had a lover.
她常戴的那串项链很明显是情人的礼物
That necklace she always wore was obviously a romantic gift.
她从不会自己花钱买♥♥那种东西
She'd never spend that kind of money on herself.
你怎么现在什么都知道 事后诸葛亮
Now you say so. Very wise in hindsight.
好吧 我以为这是不说自明的
Well, I thought it went without saying.
太明显了 当人们处在恋爱期的时候...
It's horribly obvious when people are in a relationship...
是不可能藏得住的 即使想藏也藏不住
Impossible to hide, try though they might.
她是个非常有魅力的女人
She was a very attractive woman.
她有两个情人我一点也不奇怪
I would not be surprised if she had two lovers.
这什么也没有 我去外面吃午饭
There is nothing here. I'm gonna go out for lunch.
关了它 否则我把它塞进你嘴里
Turn that thing off, or I will shove it down your throat.
我们去走走 好吗?
Let's take a walk, shall we?
走吧
Come on.
我理解 有个摄像机每天在这里拍
I know it hasn't been the most pleasant experience
很不舒服
having a camera crew here.
但你必须合作... 这是副总长的命令
But you gotta cooperate... deputy A.G.'s orders.
对
Yeah.
这有什么大不了? 我考虑过所有人
So what's the deal? I would think out of everybody,
你应该是最不怕镜头的人
you'd be the most comfortable with cameras.
呃
Mm.
上次我上镜头的时候
Last time I was in front of a camera,
发生了 呃 糟糕的事情
things, uh, didn't turn out so well.
哦 天啊 Jane 很抱歉
Oh, God, Jane, I'm sorry.
你不需要感到抱歉 你说得对
You don't need to be sorry, and you're right.
我没有理由发火
There's no reason not to be civil.
我去向他们道歉
I'm going to apologize.
嘿 很抱歉 我们不是有意打扰你的
Hey, I'm sorry. We didn't mean to be intrusive.
不 我...我不该向你们发火
No, I...I shouldn't have snapped at you.
对不起 我只是... 我习惯这样被人盯着
I'm sorry. I just... I don't like feeling spied on.
这只是我自己的一点怪癖
It's my own little neurosis.
你们只是在工作而已 对吧?
You're just doing your job, right?
对 那么 我请你们吃玉米卷
Right. Well, let me buy you a taco.
当然好 你也想吃对吧
Sure. I know you're in.
我是有点饿 太好了
I am kind of hungry. That's the spirit.
我知道个很好的地方 Vonos
I know the perfect place. Vonos.
(西班牙语)
Muchas gracias.
Mike 你的 谢谢
Mike Thank you.
Steve 跟我说说怎么收集新闻
Steve. So tell me about news gathering.
都给我让开 ...
Out of my way, ...
哇! 哇!
whoa! whoa!
进去
Get in.
你拍下来了吗? 拍下来了吗?
Did you get that? Did you get it?
我们走
Let's go.
我不知道你们带我去哪
I don't know where we're going,
不过我要上厕所
but I hope there's a bathroom.
我憋不住了
I am busting.
喔
ohh.
一定是Jasper
Definitely Jasper.
目击者对车的描述
The description of the van
与在Condo火场附近的车一样
matches one seen near the Condo fire
和被Jasper毁掉的豪华车也一样
and the luxury car Jasper destroyed.
Donner队长知道这个多久了?
How long has Chief Donner had this information?
联♥系♥当地警♥察♥协助调查
Contact the local and the county P.D. on it.
我们有一张
We got a hit on the Jasper associate
Jasper在奠基仪式上的照片
at the groundbreaking ceremony.
当地积极分子因为绑♥架♥与他划清界限
Local activists draw the line at kidnapping.
他们很快供出了这个人 Bart Henrik
They gave this guy up fast. Bart Henrik.
在博客上 他称自己是环保战士
On his blog, he calls himself a green warrior.
他因煽动骚乱 扰乱秩序 破坏公物等罪
He's been arrested several times for inciting a riot,
数次被捕 去把他找来
public disorder and vandalism. Go find him.
带Rigsby一起去 明白了
Take Rigsby. You got it.
我看得出你们是因为生意上的事
I can see you mean business.
哦 不必用枪指着我 我又不是Harry Houdini
Uh, there's no need for firearms. I'm not Harry Houdini.
闭嘴
Quiet.
谢谢
Thank you.
那么你是Jasper了
So you're Jasper.
好 我很荣幸
Well, I'm honored.
请不要告诉我你是为钱绑♥架♥我的
Please don't say you kidnapped me for ransom,
那么 我... 我怕你连50块也要不到 还是省省吧
because I... I doubt you'll get $50, let alone save the whales.
不是赎金 实际上 只是想告诉你...
No ransom. In actuality, just a simple message...
我没有杀Martha St. Clare
I did not kill Martha St. Clare
也没往Krupp的办公室扔炸♥弹♥
and I didn't throw that firebomb in Krupp's office.
而你... 你必须将这些告诉警♥察♥
And you... you are gonna tell that to the police
同时告诉媒体
and to the media.
那么你绑♥架♥我只是为了证明清白
So you kidnapped me to proclaim your innocence.
难道你不知道还有电♥话♥这个玩意吗?
Have you ever heard of a phone?
哦 对了 我明白了
Oh, yeah. I see.
你绑♥架♥了我 然后我放出这些消息
If you kidnap me, and I pass on the message,
这样你就又能成为大众的焦点了
then you get a blast of that publicity that you love.
如果我被当成是杀人犯
If I am branded a killer,
那么我所做的一切就都没了
everything I have fought for is discredited.
人们支持我 因为我爱护一切生物
People support me because I have respect for all living things.
对 不过 你所遵守的原则
Yes. But, it's a good rule thumb
应该不允许你戴着面具做这些事
to avoid doing things that require you to wear a mask.
而且你长得那么帅
And you're such a handsome fellow, too.
你怎么知道我长得很帅?
How'd you know I'm handsome?
我就随便一说
Well, I was just speaking figuratively.
不 不是的
No, you weren't.
你知道我是谁
You know who I am.
不 我不知道
No, I have no idea.
你走吧 别回来了
Leave us and don't come back.
剧集 | 超感神探(2008) | 导航列表