剧集 | 超感神探(2008) | 导航列表
Sure, no, but when a big score's coming up, I hear about it.
即使他们没拿到钱也到处吹嘘
People start bragging even before they got the money.
我真的一无所知
I ain't heard nothing about that.
我们看见绑匪身上有Emme帮的纹身
Well, we saw emme tats on the kidnappers.
拜托 地球人都有纹身
Come on. Anybody can get a tattoo.
他们是故意露出来的 太刻意了 你不觉得吗?
Yeah, they were kind of showy. A little too visible, don't you think?
像是故意误导我们
Like it was meant to misdirect us.
那种东西真会导致大♥麻♥烦
You know, that kind of stuff is getting to be a real problem…
大家都把罪推到Emme帮头上
People putting their crimes on la emme.
这么说我是白忙活一场
So you jacked me up for nothing.
谢谢 我们感激不尽
Well, thanks a lot. Uh, we really appreciate it.
快点 进去吧
Uh, come on. Get in.
你得往我脸上揍一拳
Only now you gotta punch me in the face.
没准他们看着呢
May be people watching.
嗯 他们看着 快点
Uh, yeah, they're watching. Oh, come on.
说真的 下次你在街上看见我 一定要问点有价值的东西
Serious. Next time you come at me in the street, make sure it's for a worthwhile question.
没事 痛吗? 看上去真疼
That was good. Did that hurt? Looks like it hurt.
小心头
Watch your head there.
进去吧
Get in there.
谢谢 真有意思
Thanks. That was fun.
没什么收获 但完全了解了 在这些恐怖街区的生存之道
No actual progress, but, uh, certainly a lesson in life on the mean streets.
嗯 这就是警♥察♥该做的
Yeah, well, that's what cops do.
有线索就要追查到底
We get a lead, we run it down.
线索没什么用我们就继续找
Most leads don't work out. We move on.
但你不明白 是吧?
But you don't understand that, do you?
我们干的这些艰苦的系统性工作 让你没法理解
All this kind of hard, methodical work we do is somehow beneath you...
不会让你来劲
Not your speed.
拜托 别摆架子了
Oh, please, get off your horse.
你只是想以强硬的警威震慑下我
You just wanted to frighten me and impress me with your macho cop prowess…
这股冲劲可以理解 可能有点太幼稚
Understandable impulse. A little juvenile, perhaps.
你不该和我们共事
You shouldn't be working with us.
你在伤害别人 你知道吗? 谁?
You're hurting people. You know that? Who?
你共事的警♥察♥ 别装傻充愣了
The cops you work with. Don't kid yourself.
他们的前途正受到威胁
Their careers are taking a hit.
你要是真在乎他们 你就会离开
If you care about 'em, you'll leave.
和我一起工作的警♥察♥ 是指Lisbon吧?
Cops I work with, meaning lisbon?
还有她手下
And her team.
但主要是Lisbon
But mostly lisbon.
对赎金的要求…她和你说过吗?
That ransom demand… did she talk to you about that?
当然
Sure.
没错 是有可能有内鬼
And yes, it could mean there's someone on the inside.
要能知道是谁就好了 对吗?
Because useful to know who it is, don't you think?
我们在查 但三小时后就要交赎金了
Well, we're working that, but the ransom drop's in three hours.
我们要是动静太大 会打草惊蛇
We make a move on a suspect now, all it'll do is spook the kidnappers.
他们杀Mia灭口 然后逃跑
They'll kill mia, and they'll scatter.
我们必须确保Mia安全
We gotta make sure the girl is safe.
她不会安全的
She's not gonna be safe.
拿到赎金五分钟后他们就会杀了她
They will kill her five minutes after they get the ransom.
有可能 那她横竖都是死
Could happen. So she dies either way.
咱们可以想办法 不行
We could try something. No.
想听听我怎么想吗? 没兴趣
You want to hear what I have to say? Not interested.
好 行 没问题 顺便一提 我的确很钦佩你的强硬警威
Okay, sure, all right. Well, I was very impressed, by the way, with the macho cop prowess.
那帮家伙绝对是打心底里怕你
Those guys, they were genuinely frightened of you.
太酷了你 在外面帅呆了
You're absolutely cool, man. You're good out there.
走开 没得说
Go away. Bullitt.
那不是一般酷 就像神探科杰克
Like, really cool. Kojak.
抱歉打扰了 女士 我们在找一个叫Deezer的人…
Sorry to disturb you, ma'am. We're looking for an individual by the name of deezer…
可能自己住或者和别人一起
Might have lived in the building or stayed with someone here.
没听说过
Never heard of him.
那暴山帮呢? 听过吗?
What about the crazy hill gang? Ever heard of them?
没有
No.
如果你看见他们 呃 就打这个电♥话♥?
Well, if you do hear them, you, uh, call us at this number?
你让我监视我的邻居?
You want me to spy on my neighbors?
你个法♥西♥斯♥
Fascists.
交新朋友了 Bert?
Make a new friend, bert?
别再叫我"Bert"了行不 Hicks?
Enough with the "bert," all right, hicks?
不好意思 伤你感情了?
Sorry. Hurt your feelings?
就是一点儿也不好玩
It's just not funny, that's all.
开个玩笑嘛
It's a joke.
玩笑都受不了啊你?
You can't take a joke?
不好意思 女士 我是CBI的
Excuse me, ma'am, I'm with the cbi.
能问你些问题吗?
Wondering if I could ask you a few questions.
行 问什么? 我就是觉得太孩子气了
Sure, what about? I just think it's childish, that's all.
我就是觉得你需要放轻松
And I just think you need to lighten up.
对不起 没听说过
Sorry. Never heard of him.
好吧 不过还是谢谢了
All right. Thanks anyway.
是吗? 也许是你需要成熟点儿 白♥痴♥
Yeah? Well, maybe you need to grow up. Idiot.
呃 不是说...你
Uh, not... Yyou.
呃 我是Wayne Rigsby CBI的 需要问你几个问题
Um, wayne rigsby, cbi. Need to ask you a couple of questions.
女士 我可以把名片留给你吗?
Ma'am, I was wondering if I could leave a card with you.
进去! 快!
Get in! Go!
Hicks 检查这间房♥! 快 快!
Hicks, cover the room! Go, go!
Grace? Grace!
Grace? Grace!
Grace!
Grace!
从窗户跑了 有我呢 追 追 追!
Went out the window. I got it. Go, go, go!
Grace 没事吧? 深呼吸 我没看见流血
Grace, you okay? Just breathe. I can't see any blood.
防弹衣挡着呢 我没事 我没事 追 追 追 追 追
The vest took it. I'm okay. I'm okay. Go, go, go, go, go. Go.
怎么样了?
How you doing?
他们认为有几枪打断了几根肋骨
They think a couple rounds probably broke a couple of ribs.
他们会检查有没有内伤的
They're gonna check for internal injuries.
我没事 真的
I'm fine. Really.
只是我的腿还在发抖
Just my legs keep twitching.
只是肾上腺素 会没事的
That's just adrenaline. It'll wear off.
千万别再这么吓我了
Don't ever do this to me again.
没问题
No problem.
进去看看 找找枪手的公♥寓♥里 有没有和绑♥架♥有关的线索
Go inside. See if there's anything in the shooter's apartment that ties her to the kidnapping.
好
Okay.
你还好吧?
You okay?
没事
Yeah.
嘿 Rigsby 谢了
Hey, rigsby. Thanks.
我的腿还是在抖
My leg's still twitching.
我爱你
I love you.
谢谢
Thanks.
我得走了 他们都不知道我在这儿
I have to go. They don't even know I'm here.
晚点再打给你
I'll call you later.
Wayne?
Wayne?
还有一件事
One thing.
干嘛打我?
What was that for?
下次 给我穿上防弹背心
Next time wear your vest.
行
Okay.
我说真的 好的 我明白
I mean it. Yeah. I believe you.
快走吧
Get out of here.
她没事吧? 没事
Is she all right? Yeah.
谢天谢地
Thank god.
应该谢谢防弹衣
Well, thank kevlar, actually.
闭嘴 这都是我们的错
Hush. This is our fault.
呃 什么意思?
Uh, what do you mean?
Rigsby说Ven pelt中枪时 他和Hicks正在斗嘴
Rigsby said that he and hicks were going at it when van pelt was shot.
都是因为咱们间互相看不顺眼 她说的对
That kind of bad blood starts with us. She's right.
不是顺眼不顺眼的问题 而是专业素养的问题
This isn't about bad blood. It's about professionalism.
又来了 你就从来不想负责
There you go again. You won't take any responsibility.
身份证显示枪手叫 Diane Zaranski
I.d.says the shooter's name is diane zaranski.
开玩笑吧 没开 D.Z.也就是Deezer
You're kidding. Nope. D.z.deezer.
Diane zaranski曾是 Colin Haymer的女朋友
Diane zaranski was colin haymer's girlfriend.
旧金山警♥察♥怀疑她是绑♥架♥他的黑帮一员
S.f.p.d.suspected her of being in the gang that kidnapped him.
暴山帮 Westlake肯定也是他们绑♥架♥的
The crazy hill gang. Same crew must have kidnapped mia westlake.
现在我们能肯定 他们在Westlake家也安眼线了
Well, now we know for sure they have someone planted in the westlake house.
这是他们的行动套路
That's the way they work.
我们查查过去半年在那家里所有人的背景
We're running background checks on everybody that's been inside that house in the past six months.
光是背景调查你谁也抓不到
You're not gonna catch anyone with a background check.
他们对这个都有准备
剧集 | 超感神探(2008) | 导航列表