剧集 | 超感神探(2008) | 导航列表
红灯亮了 是表示准备好了吗?
The red light's on. That means we're ready, yeah?
是的
Yes.
能谈谈你为何以及如何
Would you tell us why and how
从灵媒变成加州调查局的探员的吗?
a psychic becomes a CBI agent?
我不是灵媒 这世上没有什么灵媒
I'm not a psychic. No such things as psychics.
他也不是加州调查局探员 他是顾问
And he's not a CBI agent. He's a consultant.
二者完全不同
Big difference.
"这世上没什么灵媒" 呃 能否说详细一点?
"No such thing as psychics." uh, care to elaborate?
呃 不 也没什么特别的
Uh, no, not particularly.
哦 你听我说 这... 这不是...
Um, you know what? This... This is not...
这主意行不通 我不觉得...
This is not a good idea, I don't think...
呃 不是个好主意
Um, it's not a good idea.
好吧
Okay.
那我们... 我们下次再谈这个
Um, maybe we'll... We'll come back to that later.
那么 你们一般是如何展开工作的?
Uh, how do your cases usually start?
在接到检察总长的电♥话♥之后
Uh, a case begin with us getting a phone call
我们就开始展开一系列的调查
from the A.G.'s office to lead an investigation.
像是圣克莱尔凶杀案 当地检察官因为
In the St. Clare homicide, the local D.A. wanted us on it
案件牵扯到政♥治♥因素 而请求我们的支援
because there were political issues involved.
那当地警方对于
And how did the local cops feel
你们... 小组的介入有什么反应?
about your... your team's coming in?
在执法时 我们和当地的工作人员
We get along extremely well with our local partners
配合得非常好
in law enforcement, yeah.
我们的人完全可以解决这事
My people can handle this, no problem.
你们就是个"加州干预局"
California Bureau of Interference is what you are.
干预? 真幽默 别惹事
Interference? That's witty. Stay out of this.
我知道你们完全能胜任 Donner队长
I'm sure you people are competent, Chief Donner.
我们也只是听命行事
We're simply following the A.G.'s orders.
去他的检察总长 你们这帮人只会把这案子
Screw the A.G. This case is going to be in the news,
弄上报纸 好赚取媒体的注意力
and you people are spotlight hogs. That's all.
我向你保证 队长...
I assure you, chief...
别浪费时间了 他的怒气比你想象的厉害
Don't waste your time. His anger runs deeper than you can reach.
严肃点 别在这儿制♥造♥麻烦
Seriously, don't start trouble here.
我们可不想搞出事
It's the last thing we need.
受害人是Martha St. Clare 34岁...
The victim is Martha St. Clare, 34...
是这里市长的媒体公♥关♥协调人员
Media relations coordinator for the mayor of this town.
市长来这是筹备新的发展计划
Mayor was here to break ground on a new development,
宣传还没开始 就在这挖出了她
dugged up her here. Flack instead.
受害人胸口被捅了两刀
Ah, victim was stabbed twice in the chest,
但现场没有血迹 案发地在别处
but there's no blood here. Killed elsewhere.
家里 她涂了指甲 做了头发
Home. Her nails are done. Her hair's done.
这个女人只会在家里穿运动长裤
This woman doesn't wear sweatpants anywhere but at home.
Cho 让Van Pelt去查查
Cho, have Van Pelt check it out.
好的
Yeah.
凶手想让人们在这发现尸体
The killer wanted the body to be discovered here
在记者的镁光灯之下
under the glare of the cameras.
也可能会回到这里看他的成果
And likely came here to watch the fuss.
有可能 或许那些摄影师拍到了什么
Likely. Maybe the camera crews cut something.
我们要调带子看看
We'll need to have them look into it.
她胳膊上有瘀痕
There's bruise on her arms.
看来在打斗时 有东西
Looks like somthing was ripped off her neck
勒住了她的脖子 他是在闻她吗?
during the struggle. Is he sniffing her?
是的 你花钱请他就是让他闻人味道的?
Yes. You pay him to sniff people?
显而易见 她有抽烟
Apparently. She's been smoking.
她手臂上的尼古丁帖剂表面她正试图戒烟
The nicotine patch on her arm says she was trying to quit.
应该是迫于压力 那么 可以结案了
So under stress of late. Well, case closed.
压力变成一把利刃 捅死了她
Stress got a knife and stabbed her death.
她不怎么走运 你的状态也不太好
She's on a roll. You're on a roll.
廉价香皂 皱巴巴的上衣 时常胃疼
Cheap soap. Unironed shirt. Stomach pains.
近期降低的体重 容我大胆猜测
Recent loss of weight. I'm gonna take a wild guess here.
你愤怒 郁郁寡欢 你住在汽车旅馆里
You're angry and unhappy 'cause you're living in a motel
因为你被你妻子抓包和一个
because your wife found out about the woman
自己都不太喜欢的女人外遇
you're having an affair with that you don't even care for.
你正陷入于严重的
You're a seething mass of self-loathing,
自我厌恶当中 我可以理解 你这王八蛋!
And understandably so. You son of a bitch!
Donner队长 我道歉 他太过火了
Chief Donner, my apologies. He was completely out of line.
我们... 回到案件上面吧 探长?
Let... Let's just get back to the body. Sir?
超感警探 第二季 12集
我们破获的案件比加州调查局中其他任何部门都要多
We've closed more cases than any other unit in the CBI,
但我们不是一味地追求数量
but we don't keep score that way.
这也不是比赛
It's not a contest.
同时你们... 你们在
And you... you also lead
投诉和诉讼方面也是遥遥领先
in the number of complaints and lawsuits filed.
好了 等等
Okay, hold it.
我以为我们达成了一致
I thought we had an agreement.
Brenda 我们谈谈
Brenda, a word.
Jane说对了 这不是个好主意
Jane's right. This isn't a good idea.
我以为这次应该是正面的采访
I thought this was supposed to be positive coverage.
它是啊! 如果我们对于那些案件开诚布公
It is! It will be. If we're open and honest about the issues,
正面评价就会随之而来 这是公♥关♥的突破
the positivity follows. That's P.R. 101
我们忙着解决一起凶杀案 Brenda
We're trying to solve a woman's murder here, Brenda.
没有精力浪费在公♥关♥宣传上
We don't have time to waste on P.R.
Teresa 你应该知道 自从Bosco那一组
Teresa, you know that we have been crucified by the media
在我们这里遇害后 我们就被媒体
ever since Bosco and his team were killed
弃之如敝屣了 当KTQZ昨天要求采访时
here in our own house. When KTQZ asked me for access yesterday,
我激动地跳了起来 副总长们也一致同意
I jumped at it, and the deputy A.G. concurred.
那这家伙又是什么来头?
Who is this guy anyway?
正版的电视调查记者
Totally legit TV investigative reporter.
叫Mike Bruster
Mike Bruster.
他已经报道中♥央♥谷区很多年了
He has been covering the Central Valley for years.
我们必须这么干 Teresa 拜托
We need this, Teresa. Please.
合作点
Work with us.
那他不能妨碍到我
He stays out of my way.
可以在办公室审讯室取材
He can film in the office and in the bullpen,
但我们外出调查时不可以跟 谢谢
but not out in the field. Thank you.
说真的 谢谢
Seriously, thank you.
你不会后悔的
You won't be sorry.
我们可以互助 Lisbon探员
And it's a two-way street, Agent Lisbon.
如果你需要我的帮忙 确实有一件
If there's anything I can do for you. There is one thing.
好 这是我和Steve在破土时
Okay, so this is the footage Steve and I grabbed
拍摄到的连续镜头
of the groundbreaking.
那就是市长... Melba Walker Shannon
That's the mayor... Melba Walker Shannon.
她走的是亲民路线
She plays up the folksy image,
但必要时刻 她也能非常铁腕
but she can be tough as nails if she needs to be.
鞋子不错 薯条?
Nice shoes. Chip?
不 谢谢 市长旁边那个有钱人是谁?
No, thanks. Who's the rich guy next to the mayor?
哦 那是Heaton Krupp 他是那个项目的
Oh, that's Heaton Krupp. He's the private developer
私人开♥发♥商... 公认的唯利是图的小人
on the project... Off the record, a prize jerk.
这些人是谁?
Who are those people?
所谓的"环保者" 这项工程
Tree huggers. The project's going up
会占用一些新生地
in the address of some reclaimed land.
你是指"以暴制暴的保护方式"?
You mean "protected violents"?
本质并无区别
Say "potato".
你还有其他相关的录像吗?
Do you have any other footages of the crowds?
没有 其他的电台可能有
Not really. Other networks might,
但是要拿到很难
but gaining access can be tricky.
最好能换个视角再看一看
It'd be good to get a different perspective.
Cho 去找找相关的录像带 收到
Cho, see if you can get another footage. You got it.
好 那个是Wilson Fonteneau
All right, that's Wilson Fonteneau,
市长的跟班 好 接下来就是重点了
The mayor's flunky, and here comes the money shot.
喔
Whew.
这些是从死者家中找到的
These are from the victim's home.
除了现场扭打的痕迹之外
Besides the signs of a scuffle,
唯一不见的东西就是死者的笔记本电脑
The only thing that seemed to be missing was the victim's laptop.
可能被凶手拿走了
The murderer probably took it.
看看这条项链
Check out this necklace.
从照片上看 她好像经常戴着
From the photos, it looks like she wore it a lot.
你觉得造成她脖子上伤痕的是这个?
You think it could have made the mark on her neck?
有可能 你到她公♥寓♥区的时候
Could be. When you go to the apartment,
记得找一找 项链早就不见了
do a targeted search. The necklace is long gone.
我猜啊... 凶手拿走当纪念了 去吧
剧集 | 超感神探(2008) | 导航列表