剧集 | 超感神探(2008) | 导航列表
我说 和Bosco的会面如何? 我听不...
I said,how did it go wi bosco? I can't...
和Bosco谈得怎样?
How did it go with bco?
很好 很好 我们坦诚的交换了观点
Good. It was,uh,itas very good. We had a frank exchange of views.
那他会让我们知道最新进站? 不会
So he's gonna keep us in the loop? No.
不会? 即使我屁♥股♥着火他也不会帮我灭火
No? Wouldn direct me to the bathroom if my ass s on fire.
觉得好笑?
Think that's funny?
那位就是Jaffe太太
So that'mrs. Jaffe er there.
谢谢 不客气
Thank you. Sure.
你想怎么样? 不怎么样
what are you gonna do? Nothing.
不怎么样?
Nothing?
如果你坐在河岸边 等的够久
If you sown byhe riverbank and wait long enough,
你会看见仇敌的尸体在河中漂过
you will see the bies of your enemies float by.
走吧?
Shall we?
Lisbon探员 是吗?
Agent lisbon,is it?
我是Rhonda Jaffe 公♥司♥主席
I'm rhonda jaffe,company chairwoman.
这位是我的同事Jane先生 你好
Th is my colleague mr. Jane. Hello.
多谢你能抽出时间来和我们谈谈
Thank you so much for taki the time to talk to us.
哦 不客气 你们是不是想见 我的财务部经理Greg Humphrey?
Oh,not at all. And you wanted to meet with my finance direcr greg humphrey?
是的 女士 好的 请到我的办公室谈
Yes,ma'am. All rit. Well,let's speak in my office.
你认识Monica Dunninger吗?
Did u know monica dunninger?
哦 认识 我认识所有员工
Oh,yeah. I know everyone on staff.
太悲哀了 整件事太悲哀了 可怜的女人
So sad. The whole thing is just so sad. The poor woman.
她是太困惑 不是精心谋划 我确定
More troubled than conniving,i'm sure.
要知道 这与钱无关
And you know,it's not the money.
这导致了信任的丧失
It's more the loss of trust.
这里就是个家族企业
This is very,very mh a family firm.
我父亲以前常说 Jaffe印刷公♥司♥注重的是价值 而非机器
And my father always used to say,jaffprinting is aboulues,not about machinery.
你认识Miles Thorsen吗?
Do you knomiles thorsen?
Miles Thorsen? 不认识
Miles thsen? No.
你确定? 对
Are you sure? Yes.
说真的 别这样了 放松点
Seriously,stop it. Relax.
我救了她的命 但她恨我
I saved her life. She resents me.
哦 真的?
Oh,really?
Jill?
Jill?
Jill? Greg Humphrey去哪了? 他早该到这了
Jill? Jill,where has greg humphre gone to? He's supposed to be in here.
有人吗?
Hello?
真是抱歉
Humble apologies.
存货部出了点小问题 已经解决了
Small crisis on the inventory desk. Solved.
我是Greg Hunphrey 很高兴认识你
Uh,greg humphrey. Good to meet you.
Patrick Jane
Patrick jane.
我们在调查 Monica Dunninger的谋杀案
We're investigating the murder of monica nninger.
对 太糟糕了 太可怕了
Yes. Terrible. Horrible.
你是她的直属上司 对不对?
You were her direct supervisor,ishat right?
我知道你们想说什么 对 她从公♥司♥偷窃是我的错
I know wt you're gonna say,and ye yes,it was my fault that shetole from us.
是我的错 我早该知道的
Mea culpa. Ii should've known.
Greg基本上就是家人了 我们都会犯错
Greg is like family ticall we all make mistakes
我们生活 得到教训 继续前进
we live,we learn,we move on.
能和我们解释一下 她是怎么做的吗? 说得通俗点
Uh,can you explaito us w she did ? In layman's terms?
这些我都已经 和FBI财务组的顶尖探员讲过了
Been there,done that with the top men from the fbi financial unit.
真的需要再说一遍吗?
Do we really need to ger it again?
是的 没问题
Yes. No problem.
谢谢
Ank you.
她在这的职位是什么?
What exactly was her position he?
办公室助理经理
Assistant office manager.
她负责保管零用现金帐簿
She kept the petty ca accounts.
本质上就是管咖啡点心帐的
Coffee and doughnut monitor essentially.
这是她的办公室
This was her office.
她怎么能偷走这么多钱的?
How did she manage to steal so much money?
会计和财务系统合并时
When the accounting and finance systems were integrated,
没人想到给零用现金帐设防火墙
nobody thought to firewall the tty cash accounts.
Monica获得了上交易网站的权限 并创建了虚假卖♥♥家
Monica acquired user access to the transactional sites and created a false vendor.
说实话 我不认为这主意是她想出来的
I didn't think s had the brains,to be .
我们并不知道她是怎么做到的
We don't know exactly how she did it
因为她烧毁了硬盘并带走了账本
because she frd her hard drive and e took her accountsook with her.
我们是不是得看一大堆数字?
Are we about to look at a ole bunch of numbers?
大概是
Probably.
好的 我回车里等你 去吧
All right. I'll wait in the car. Go.
你认识一个叫Miles Thorsen的人吗?
Do you know a man named miles thorsen?
不 你确定? 仔细想想
No. You sure? Think about it.
我确定 他是谁? 没事了
I'm sure. Who is he? Never mind.
请继续
Please continue.
能失陪一下吗?
Would you excuse me?
老大 有所发现
Ss,i think i found something.
受害人的女儿 Kessie Dunninger 她掌控着家族财产 支付一切账单
The victim's daughter,ssie dunningershhandles the family money,pays the bills.
五个月前 她停止转账支付房♥租 转而用现金支付
Five months ago,she stopped paying the rent by standing order,switched to cash.
公共事业费也是 现金支付
Me thing with the utity bills. Paid in cash.
做得好 去和她谈谈 如果没有合理解释的话就带她回来
Nice work. A andalto her. She doesn't have a good answer,bring her in.
好的 老板 太好了!
Will do,boss. Yes!
你为什么躲着我们 Bodhi?
Y did you hiderom us,bodhi?
害怕 伙计 我害怕
Fear,man. Fear.
从我听说之后就一直担惊受怕
I've been frightened for my life er since i heard.
为什么? 是谁杀她的?
Why? Who killed her?
要么是她吃醋的老公终于忍♥不住了 这样的话我就是他的二号♥目标
Either it was her goober hnd finally snapped,ich puts me next in line,
要么就是和她合作的人 也许他们觉得我知道的太多了
or it's whoever she went into business with,and maybe they think i know too much.
她在和别人合作?
She was in business with someone?
在她消失之前 她来看过我
Just before she disappeared,she came by to see me,
告诉我说她和某人达成了协议 一切都会搞定
told me she made a business deal with someone that would make everything all right.
一桩协议? 她是这么说的? 对
A business deal? Were those the words she used? Yep.
她的生活已经翻开了新篇章
She was starting a new day in her life and wanted to make amends
要道歉及弥补以前的混账行为 她的确是个麻烦精
and apogize for being such a pain in theutt,which she was.
怎么说?
How so?
她太关注家人孩子之类的破事儿了
She was way too deep into her fily and to her kids and all that crap.
对她孩子们的爱
Loved those kids.
我咋会想听她说她重病的儿子? 难不能我还能帮忙么?
Why do i want to talk to her about her sick boy? Like i can help?
你又不是医生 没错
You'reot a doctor. Exactly.
当我们被那孩子撞见时 她就像...
When we were caught by that kid,she just...
完全崩溃 明白吗?
Went to pieces,you know?
我就这么跟她讲 别这么看低自己
And i'm like,don't get so down on yourself.
即使一无是处也要珍爱自己 对吧?
You gotta love u en if you're a total screw up,right?
所有的爱中最伟大的
The greatest. Love... Of all.
惠特尼休斯敦歌♥里说得对
Whitney was right,as usual.
好了
Ight.
你认识一个叫Miles Thorsen的吗?
Y know a man named les thorsen?
不 他是谁? 我不知道
No. Who's he? I don't know.
糖够了吗?
is that enough sugar?
够了 谢谢
Ye thank you.
Kessie 告诉我那钱是怎么回事
So,kessie,tell me abouthe money.
我妈跑掉之后大概一个月 她打电♥话♥给我
About a month after shran off,mom called me,
她说她想帮忙 想知道Ansel好不好
said she wanted to help out,wanted to know how ansel was doing.
她非常爱我们 诸如此类的
She loves us so much,blah,blah,blah.
我叫她见鬼去吧 然后挂了电♥话♥
I told her to go to hell,and i hung up.
两天之后我收到一个信封 里面放着五千块钱
2 days later,i got a letter with $5,000 in cash inside.
里面有留言吗?
Any message?
"爱你们的妈妈" 就这句
Julove,mom." thth was it.
不然我要怎么办 上交给警方吗?
What was i supposed to do,give it to the police?
事实上 是的
Actually,yes.
好吧 我没有 我们真的很需要那笔钱
Well,i didn't. We really needed the money.
你和你♥爸♥爸提过钱的事吗? 没有
Did you ever tell your dad about the mo . No.
她隔多长时间给你一次钱
How often did shsend you money?
每个月五千
$5,000 every month.
你给她回过信吗? 没有
Did you ever write back to her? No.
我觉得是她干的 怎么说?
I like h for this. How so?
她看不起她妈妈
She desp mom.
妈妈手里有一百万不义之财 只私下塞点给她 你想想
Mom's got $1 million stolen dolla,gets in contact secretly. Do t eath.
也许 不同意? 你觉得是谁?
Maybe. No? What's your take?
我只能猜 任何人都有可能
I'd be guessing. Could be anybody.
不是任何人 不是你干的 也不是我
Not anybody. Youidn't do it. I didn't do it.
你心不在焉 你在想Bosco和血手约翰
You're distracted. You're thinking about bosco and red john.
集中精力干好手头的工作
Focus on the job at hand.
你很乐意Bosco接手 血手约翰的案子对吧?
You're glad bosco has the red john case,aren't you?
剧集 | 超感神探(2008) | 导航列表