剧集 | 超感神探(2008) | 导航列表
I was just gonna say how funny it is when you have a big family fight, it can clarify a situation.
你觉得有可能吗?
Do you think that happened at all?
我倒是希望 或许Kirby看清了
I wish. Maybe kirby found clarity.
也许kirby明白诚实对他来说有多重要
Maybe kirby realized how, uh, important it was for him to be truthful.
我们发现可怜的Kirby时 他脸上有些闪粉
When we found poor kirby, he had some flecks of glitter on his face.
我在监狱里看见你时 Dooley 你脸上也有闪粉
And when I saw you, dooley, at the prison, you had some glitter on your face, too,
这就说明你和Kirby 亲密接触过同一个女人
which means you and kirby were in close coact to the same woman…
女人喜欢喜欢打扮得亮闪闪的 那就是你 Sandrine
a woman who likes to wear glitter. That would be you, sandrine.
你真蠢 经常这样
You're stupid. Often.
但我现在看得出 无论Dooley还是Donna
But I now also see that neither dooley nor donna
对于你和他搞外遇都毫不知情
had any notion of this connection between you and he,
就是说Kirby考虑挺周到
which means kirby was very considerate...
警告你在他坦白你们的奸♥情♥前 不得轻举妄动
Considerate enough to warn you before he came clean about your affair.
宝贝 我发誓我没外遇
Oh, baby, I swear on my life there was no affair.
没才怪 你无聊又失意 他正合适
Sure there was. You were bored and frustrated. He was available.
不是 不是
No, no, no.
Kirby不久就看出你的本性 然后他要分手 是吧?
Kirby soon found out what kind of woman you are, and he broke it off, yes?
他想离开萨特谷
He wanted to get out of sutter valley.
他想和妻子 那个他深爱的女人 开始新生活
He wanted to start a new life with his wife, the woman that he actually did love.
但他觉得非得把真♥相♥公布于众不可 那傻瓜
But first he felt compelled to have to tell everybody the truth, the fool.
他会毁了你的生活 就为那些鸟?
He was gonna ruin your life over what…some birds?
受点皮肉之苦也是他活该?
For a beating that he possibly deserved?
为何他要这么做? 你求他别说
Why would he do that? You begged him not to tell.
你苦苦哀求 但他不听
You begged him, d he just wouldn't listen.
鬼话连篇 根本没有的事!
This is all a lie. That never happened.
恩 你就随即把他杀了
Yeah, you had to kill him right there and then.
不是! 不是! 胡说 满嘴胡言
No! No! It's a lie. It's a lie.
抱歉 Sandrine 鉴证员已在尸体身上 取得确凿证据
I'm sorry, sandrine, but we have conclusive forensic evidence from our boys at the crime lab.
Kirby脸上的闪粉里满是你的DNA
The glitter on kirby's face covered in your d.N.A.…covered.
DNA不会说谎
And d.N.A.Doesn't lie.
我不知道那些怎么来的 根本不是我做的
I don't know where that came from, 'cause it wasn't me.
警♥察♥已经在路上了 Sandrine
Police are on their way, sandrine.
我会对你家人实话实说 你会有阵子见不到他们
I would be honest with your family, 'cause you may not see them for a while.
Sandrine Sandrine Sandrine!
Sandrine. Sandrine. Sandrine!
告诉我这不是真的 告诉我
Tell me that it isn't true. Just tell me.
他逼我的
He made me do it.
他逼你的 哈? 他 他逼我的
He made you do it, huh? No, he…he made me do it!
她会得到严惩 那还不够!
She'll… she'll have her punishment. Not enough!
Patrick Jane 我们知道你在里面
Patrick jane, we know you're in there.
举起双手走出来
Come out with your hands up.
恩 他们在追捕我 不是你
Uh, yes, it's me they're after, not you.
也压根没什么DNA罪证
And there is no d.N.A.Evidence either.
那些高科技鉴证啥的都是我夸大的
That scientific, forensic stuff, it's…it's all very overrated.
谢谢你的茶 一言既出驷马难追
Thank you for the tea. no takebacks.
我出来了! 别开枪
I'm coming!
再见
Bye.
谢谢
Thank you.
那么...
So...
那么...
So...
Jane让Sandrine Gerber招供了 案子结了
Jane got a confession from sandrine gerber. Case closed.
恩 检察长可能不会定罪 关键证人还在牢里呆着
Yeah, the a.G.Likely won't make it stick, what with his key witness being in jail himself…
加上逃狱指控得多吃好几年牢饭
in for a good, long spell once you add in the escape charges.
我也想和你说这个
That's what I wanted to talk to you about.
我以为Jane会吸取教训
I thought this would teach jane a lesson.
以为他会收敛甚至道歉 但他没有 现在实在太离谱了
I thought he'd back down or apologize, but he didn't, and now it's gone too far.
你得放了他
You gotta let him go.
要是你取消指控 检察长不会追究的
If you drop the charges, the a.G.Won't chase it.
要是我不干呢?
What if I don't want to do that?
别逼我那么做 Sam
Don't make me go there, sam.
你到底什么意思?
What are you saying, exactly?
你明知故问
You know what I'm saying.
我会说出8年前发生的事
I'll talk about what happened eight years ago.
你会说出来? 当真?
You'd go there? Really?
我不信
I don't believe you.
相信我 我会
Believe me. Here I am.
你会毁了我俩的事业和人生 就为了Jane?
You would ruin our lives, our careers, over jane?
他对你就这么重要?
Does he mean that much to you?
他能破案
He closes cases.
"他能破案"
"he closes cases."
仅仅因为这个?
is that all it is?
我告诉你 要是你不放Jane 我会说出来 就这些
I'm telling you if you don't let jane go, i'll talk. That's all.
你打算怎么做?
What are you gonna do?
嗯 好吧 你真神
Yeah, okay, you did good.
但有两件事我不明白 嗯?
But there's two things puzzling me. Yeah?
你咋逃出监狱的? 还有咋换装的?
How did you get out of jail, and how did you get a change of clothes?
很高兴你问这些问题 其实真的是...
Ah, well, I'm glad you asked that question. It was very...
嘿 Lisbon 易如反掌
Hey, lisbon. Simple.
他们放你了?
So they let you out, then?
嗯 太谢谢了
Yes, uh, they did. Thank you very much.
和我没啥关系
Nothing to do with me.
真谦虚
So modest.
对 Bosco这么爱我 他对我言听计从
Ah, right. Bosco's so in love with me, he'll do whatever I say.
对 这个理论有点勉强
Yes. Yeah, it's a little farfetched.
他爱你爱得发狂 怎么不会呢?
He does love you. How could he not?
但他不是那种为爱而徇私的人
But he's not the type to bend his principles over love.
我想应该是更具体的事情
So I figure it's something more concrete.
你肯定抓住了他的把柄 你这么想的?
You must have something on him. You think?
对 他做错了的事
Yes, something he did wrong,
你知道他干的坏事
something very bad that you know about.
他不像那种偷鸡摸狗的人 也不像瘾君子 我猜 他伤人了
Now he's not the type to steal or do drugs, so my guess…he hurt someone.
他杀人了 他杀了光凭法律难以制裁的人
He killed 'em. He killed a bad guy that he couldn't catch any other way.
不是 是 你是同谋
No. Yes, and you helped him do it.
不对 事后你才发现 你...
No…you found out after the fact, and you...
帮他隐瞒事实 因为那坏人活该
Let him off the hook because the bad guy deserved it.
不是
No.
你冒着丢饭碗的危险救我 我深受感动
I'm touched that you would risk your career over me.
这对我而言意义非凡
That means a lot to me.
要是真被你说中 我不是说你真的猜中了
If you're right, and I'm not saying you are,
这意味着我为了你打破了 某个我一直尊重敬仰的人对我的信任
It would mean I broke the trust of somebody I respect and admire for your sake.
要真是这样 我希望你今后能成熟些
If it is true, I would hope in the future you'd be a little bit more mature
能对自己的行为负责
and rpoponsle in your behavior.
我是很感激啦 但你也别提这种疯狂要求嘛
I'm grateful and all that, but let's not go crazy here.
我真该让你烂在监狱里
I should have let you rot in jail.
超感警探 第二季第六集 黑金与血
剧集 | 超感神探(2008) | 导航列表