剧集 | 超感神探(2008) | 导航列表
cho.
把手举过头顶
Put your hands on your head.
马上
Now.
你被捕了
You're under arrest.
你个混帐东西!
You're a bastard!
呃 谢谢你的反馈 我总是很想知道
爷爷怎么了?
Uh,well,thanks for the,uh,feedback.Always appreciated.
What's wrong with grandpa?
没事 宝贝 没事
It's okay,baby.It's okay.
你什么证据也没有
You've got nothing.
我的律师团可以搞定一切
My lawyers will grind this to dust.
你俩什么也别说
Don't say a single thing,either of you.
他们说我杀了Xan
They're saying i killed xan.
这不是真的 对吧?
Well,that's not true,right?
当然不是
Of course not.
你和Ashley相处得很好
It was very sweet seeing you with ashley.
有俩儿子后又有个孙女 肯定高兴坏了
Uh,i guess after two sons,when she came along,it lit up your world.
诡异的是 你却不喜欢自己的亲生女儿
Strange,though,that you can't so much as look at your own daughter,
也不碰你的小娇妻
nor barely touch your lovely wife.
你怎么知道孩子不是你的?
How'd you find out the baby wasn't yours?
我知道你觉得Tara是和Xander有染 你儿子才是Ella的生父
I know that you believed tara was having an affair with xander and that your son was ella's biological father.
其实也没全错
And you were partly right.
她是和你儿子有染 但不是和Xander
I mean,she was having an affair with your son,but it wasn't with xander.
对吧 Ed?
Was it,ed?
对 在CBI我就看出来了
Yeah,i figured it out when i saw you two at the cbi.
她对你很生气 非常怒
She was very angry with you,very angry.
纯粹的嫉妒
Pure jealousy.
哦 我的天
Oh,my god.
- 我是... - Ella的爸爸 恭喜啊
- I'm... - Ella's father.Congratulations.
是个小美人啊 太可爱了
She's a real peach,actually.She's great.
不
No.
不可能
Can't be.
- 真对不起 - 不!
- I am so sorry. - No!
是Xander!
It was xander!
是Xander
It was xander.
行了 就当这是供词了
Okay.We'll take that as a confession.
- 谢谢 - 好了 走吧
- Thank you. - Come on.Let's go.
你真觉得我是废物一个 对吧?
You really don't think i can do anything,do you?
- 不可能 - 是真的
- It can't be. - Well,it is.
抱歉
Sorry.
你杀错儿子了
You killed the wrong son.
Xander和Tara看着过于亲密
Xander and tara seemed too close.
总是在角落窃窃私语 我一出现就散了
Always whispering together n the corners,breaking apart when i'd come into the room.
他们是朋友
They were friends.
很可能是在说她和Ed的私情
They were probably talking about her affair with ed.
所以我做了亲子鉴定
So i ordered a paternity test.
派对那天结果出来了
The results came back the day of the party.
Ella不是我亲生的 但你早就知道了 是吧?
Ella is not my child,but you know that already,don't you?
那你以为是怎样 爸爸?!
What did you expect,dad?!
你把她看得和别的财产没两样 可她不是!
You treat her like just another one of your possessions,but she's not!
我和Xan对质
I confronted xan.
你背叛了我!
You betrayed me!
他没否认
He didn't deny it.
他怎么不否认呢?
Why didn't he just deny it?
他以为你知道了是Ed
he assumed you knew it was ed.
你!
You!
- 我一想到...可怜的Ashley都看见了... - 她什么也没看见
When i think... Of what poor ashley saw... She didn't see anything.
都是我编的
I made it up.
那茶杯呢 她在那儿
But the teacup-- she was there.
我知道
Yes,i know.
我的小把戏罢了
But it's all in the wrist.
我朋友参议员Aleman 非常关心我受到的待遇
My good friend senator aleman is very concerned about my treatment.
你肯定认识他 对吧?
Of course,youdoknow the good senator,huh?
- 是 - 司法委员会主席
- Yes. - Chair of the justice committee.
我认识他
I know him.
Bret Stiles 见到你真好
Bret stiles.Good to see you.
真有型
Looking sharp.
我不想跟他说你这事没处理好
I mean,i'd hate to tell him that you failed to resolve this matter.
那就现在处理吧?
So why don't we resolve it right now?
好
Good.
Patrick Stiles先生说你冒犯了他
Patrick,mr.Stiles here says that you antagonized him
你的行为给局里抹黑了
and conducted yourself in a way that reflected poorly on the bureau.
你有什么说的?
Do you have anything to say?
呃 没 我挺好 谢谢
Uh,no.I'm--i'm good,thanks.
- 其实我想说一件事 - 是有用的么 Patrick?
Okay.
- Actually,there's one thing i'd like to say. - Is this gonna be helpful,patrick?
- 可能没有 - 好 那就行了
- Probably not. - Okay,then,there you go.
很高兴与你交谈
Nice talking with you.
啥? 你在开玩笑吧? 这就完了?
What?You're--you're kidding,right?That's it?
没 带我向参议员问好
No.Do give my best to senator aleman.
他还和贝克斯菲尔德的 那个脱衣舞娘联♥系♥么?
Is he still seeing that stripper in bakersfield?
小姑娘很可爱
Lovely girl.
得了 得了
Well,well.
看来我遇见对手了
I can see that i've met my match here.
你俩--双簧演得真好
You two-- quite the double act.
我认栽了 受教训了
I will retreat,chastened.
顺便一说...
By the way...
我们会想法子以企图引爆♥炸♥弹起诉你的
We will find a way to charge you with that attempted bombing.
Hightower小姐 嘘--
Miss hightower,shh.
别欺人太甚
Don't push your luck.
再会 Bret
So long,bret.
别会错意 Patrick
Don't draw the wrong lesson here,patrick.
我将了Stiles一军
I've got stiles checkmated.
但要是真正的大玩家来了 你可得乖乖彩衣娱客
But if a player with real juice came in here,i'd want to see you dance for him.
我们刚才不就是吗?
Isn't that what we just did?
你明白我的意思
You know what i mean.
行
Okay.
反正我也喜欢跳舞的
And i do love to dance.
超感警探 第二季 第20集
剧集 | 超感神探(2008) | 导航列表