剧集 | 超感神探(2008) | 导航列表
是你给她化的妆吗 Hank?
Did you do the,uh,makeover,hank?
不是 我猜也不是
No,didn't think so.
我给你讲故事吧 Hanky
Time for my stories,hanky.
好吧 Hanky
Okay,hanky.
你惹她不高兴了 知道吗 离她远点
You are upsetting her,okay?So leave her alone.
别激动
Easy.
太高明了
This is brilliant.
Lisbon 这招太高明了
Lisbon,this is brilliant.
你-你确实是个宝贝
You--you are a treasure.
这一摊子都是你在操纵的是不是?
You're running this whole operation,aren't you?
Hank只是个背黑锅的傀儡
Hank's just a figurehead to take the heat.
承认吧你 我早应该检查鞋子的
Tell me i'm right.You know,ishould havechecked the shoes.
该死 Hank
Damn it,hank.
我早跟你说过不要看我的 是不是?
I told you about looking at me,didn't i?
你以为自己聪明的不得了
You think you're so damn clever.
聪敏反被聪明误 你刚才所作所为真是大错特错
Well,clever is as clever does,And you've just made a very stupid move.
伙计们?
Boys!
哦 天
Oh,dear.
你现在还聪明的起来吗?
How clever are you now exactly?
我们是警♥察♥ 别乱来
We're cops.Just be cool.
马上把武器放下
Put the weapons down now.
把你的枪放下 Lisbon小姐 那样你还有一线生机
You put your gun down,miss lisbon,and you can live.
快点 进去
Come on.Get in.
至少我还发现了Annabella才是主使
I was right about annabelle anyway.
恭喜你啊
Congratulations.
我们之间没问题对吧
So we're good,right?
你不会买♥♥凶来杀我吧
You're not gonna put a hit out on me?
你已经开始新生活了
You've moved on.
这样很好
That's good.
我也已经开始新生活了
I've moved on,too.
哦 很高兴听你这么说 那我就放心了
Well,i'm glad.That's a relief.
你们联♥系♥上Jane了吗?
You guys heard from jane?
- 没有 - 没有
- No. - No.
喂?有人吗?喂?
Hello?!Anybody?!Hello?!
我什么也看不见
I can't really see anything.
不过这里有风进来 这里 就这里
There's kind of a draft right here,though,if you just... Just there.
没有食物 没有水
No food,no water.
情形实在不妙
This is not good.
那我们应该抽签决定 谁先吃掉另一个
Well,i suppose we should draw straws To see who eats who first.
是啊 跟一个职业骗子玩抽签
Yeah,right.Draw straws with a professional cheat.
干嘛这么暴躁? 我们又不会死在这里
Why so grumpy?It's not like we're gonna die here.
Draber又没想杀我们
The drabers don't want us dead.
过来吹吹风
Come here and get a little bit of this breeze.
会让你心情好点 过来
It'll cheer you up.Come here.
没有河岸的风那么清新 不过也还好
It's not quite as nice as a river breeze,But it's not bad.
感觉不错吧 很好
You feeling that?Good.
河岸的风
River breeze.
等一下
Wait a minute.
我住的离码头根本不近
I live nowhere near the docks.
那很好啊 码头周围太乱了
Well,that's good.It's a terrible neighborhood.
你说你叫我来去是因为我离得近
You said you called me because i was closer,
但是总部离码头只有15分钟
But the h.q.is only 15 minutes from the docks.
我 我方位感不强嘛 我一直这样啊
I'm--i'm just--i'm bad with distances,always have been.
Patrick Jane 你是想帮我
Patrick jane,you were trying to help me.
你是的
You were.
你想要是我立了大功 职业操守小组就不会来缠着我了
You thought if i made a big bust,The p.s.u.would get off my back.
我一定会帮你的 不管你喜不喜欢
You know i'm always gonna save you,lisbon,Whether you like it or not.
我不需要被拯救
I don't need to be saved.
从我签字聘你的那天起 我就知道不会有好结果
I knew this would end a disaster the day i signed on with you.
总有一天我会因为你被解雇 绝对是这样
One day i'm gonna get fired because of you.That's just the way it is.
那你为什么要签字聘我?
Right.Well,some people might ask why you signed on with me In the first place.
我们抓住了很多坏人
We catch a lot of bad guys.
大多数时候 这就够了
Most days,that's enough.
- 另外 我... - 嘘 我听到有声音
- Also,i... - I think i hear something.
- 外面有人 - 哪里?
- Someone out there. - Where?
- 喂! - 有人吗?
- Hello! - Hello?
- 在这里! - 这里!
- Over here! - In here!
前面 有个大门闩
Around the front.The--the big latch.
我说过我会救你的 Lisbon
I told you i would save you,lisbon.
萨克拉门托警方在码头发现 Jane和Lisbon的车
Sac p.d.found jane's car at the docks.Lisbon's,too.
- 该死 - 没找到他们 也没找到Draber
- Crap. - No sign of them or the drabers.
联♥系♥萨市警方 移♥民♥局 还有国民警卫队
Call sac p.d.,i.c.e.and the coast guard.
叫他们搜查Draber家拥有的每辆车 每间仓库和船
Have them search every vehicle... Warehouse and boat the drabers own.
Van Pelt 说慢一点
Van pelt.Slow down.
Rigsby探员
Agent rigsby.
哦 请等一下
Um,s?Uno--uno momento,por favor.
- 你能接一下吗? - 我再打给你
- Can you? - I'll call you back.
好像是墨西哥联邦警♥察♥
It's the federales,i think.
说什么Jane和山羊什么的
Something about jane and a goat?
Louise Willett抢劫了 她理应照顾的人
Louise willett robbed The very people she was supposed to be taking care of,
她还把钱花在--
And she spent that money--
如此事实陈词滥调 抱歉律师 法官借我用一下
ipso facto,ad nauseam.Sorry,odenthal.I need to borrow your judge for a second.
Jane先生 我们正在庭审
Uh,mr.Jane,we are in session.
是啊 我们本可以早来一会儿的 不过一路走来 路途遥远啊
Yes,we would have come earlier,But,uh,we had quite a long walk getting here.
占不了多长时间
It won't take a second.
我们只需您开一张神奇的拘捕令 逮捕Annabelle Draber
We just need One of your fancy arrest/warrant thingies for annabelle draber.
- 跟她详谈吧 - Jane 快点出去
- She'll give you the details. - Jane,get out of here.
Jane先生 本庭禁用电♥话♥
Mr.Jane,there are no phones in my courtroom.
实在抱歉 一会儿就好 小周
I'm very sorry.Just a minute,cho.
- 我有点忙 - 罚你一千块 Jane先生
- I'm kinda busy. - That's $1,000,mr.Jane.
没问题 听着 我手头有些事 回头再打给你
Sure.Uh,listen,i'm kinda In the middle of something,so i'll call you back.
两千块 挂电♥话♥ 马上!
$2,000.hang it up.Now!
- 真的? - 三千
- Really? - $3,000.
- 听我说 小周 呃... - 四千
- listen,cho,uh... - $4,000.
- 法官阁下 我提请无效审判 - 五千!
- your honor,i move for a mistrial. - $5,000.
你不可以一而再地搅和我的案子 把电♥话♥给我
you're not costing me another case.Give me that phone.
不 拿你自己的去
No.Get your own.
法官大人 这算殴打罪吧?
Your honor--battery?
法警 请逮捕此人 好吗?
Bailiffs,would you arrest this man,please?
Lisbon 这... 等一下 小周
Lisbon,this... Hang on,cho.
我被停职了 没警徽哪儿来的职权
I'm on suspension.No badge,no authority.
多谢你保我出来
Oh,thanks for bailing me out.
Lisbon莫名其妙不接我电♥话♥
Lisbon wasn't answering her phone for some reason.
你把法官气坏了 检察官也是
The judge is really pissed,so is odenthal.
他们想惩一儆百
They want to make an example.
这事不只蔑视法庭那么简单 你还犯殴打罪
It's not just contempt of court,jane.It's battery.
而且是对治安官动粗
Battery against a peace officer.
刑法典第242章 等等 我爱拉丁文
Penal code section 242 "et seq."I love the latin.
殴打罪多达30种 你知道吗?
You know there's 30 kinds of battery charges?
知道
Yes.
这东西太迷人了
This stuff is fascinating.
我可以给自己做律师
You know,i could be my own lawyer.
你要为自己辩护?
You're gonna represent yourself?
你要这么做就是傻子
You represent yourself,you're an idiot.
原句其实是 "为己辩护即以愚为客"
Uh,it's actually "he who is his own lawyer has a fool for a client."
这种说法听起来更牛
It's much catchier.
会很好玩的 小周
Could be fun,cho.
虽然这只是... 非正式的听证会
This may be a,um,A somewhat informal hearing,
但你必须尊重法庭 否则立刻送你回去蹲牢房♥
But you still must respect this court,Or you will go directly back to jail.
- 明白了没? - 绝对明白 法官大人
- Do you read me? - Yeah,you bet,your honor.
Jane先生叫我来的
Mr.Jane asked me to come.
知道为什么吗?
Do you know why?
完全不清楚
I have no idea.
我们开门见山吧 Jane先生
Let's get right to it,mr.Jane.
昨天你是否在此
Is it true that yesterday,
弹了副检察官的鼻子?
You tweaked the assistant district attorney's nose In this very room?
用第三人称说你自己 Marc
Speaking of yourself in the third person,marc,
不得不说 这有点滑稽
Y-you gotta admit,sounds a little silly.
没错 我弹了你的鼻子
Yes,i tweaked your nose.
法官大人 此事可以了结了 Jane先生认罪伏法
Your honor,we're done here.Mr.Jane admits the crime.
剧集 | 超感神探(2008) | 导航列表