剧集 | 超感神探(2008) | 导航列表
你还是再考虑一下吧
Well,you may want to rethink that.
他在哪儿?
Where is he?
这里很棒 不是吗?
Isn't this lovely?
空气中有海的味道 脚下的海砂
Smell of the ocean air,sand beneath your feet.
应该把办公室搬来
You know,we should move our offices here.
Oliver--Jane 他在哪儿?
Oliver--jane,where is he?
你一定会更开心点-- 对你的压力大有裨益
You'd be so much happier--do wonders for your stress levels.
他买♥♥了票要去巴西
He's ticketed on a flight to brazil.
小周和Rigsby在去机场的路上
Cho and rigsby are on their way to the airport now.So--
Oliver在精神病院住了6个月
oliver has been in an insane asylum for about six months.
他让你给他按♥摩♥
He asked you for a massage.
他需要放松
He's in need of a little pampering.
- 航♥班♥是个误导 - 凭什么这么确定?
- The flight's a misdirect. - How can you be so sure?
卧室的录音机放的是大海的声音
The sound machine in his bedroom was tuned in to the ocean.
6♥4♥4房♥间已经点了6罐意大利面
That,and the fact that room 6-4-4 has already ordered six cans of spaghettio's from the concierge.
你现在不能逮捕他
You can't arrest him yet.
我当然可以
Yes,i can.
不行 他知道仪器在哪 所以要逃走
No,you can't.He escaped because he knows the location of the device,
只需跟着他 我们便可以找到仪器
and if we follow him,he will lead us right to it.
我对那机器没兴趣
I don't care about the device.
借助那个解密装置可以侵入国防系统 这你都不关心?
You don't care about a code-breaking device that could hack into our government's national security system?
爱国之心哪去了 Lisbon
That's not very patriotic,lisbon.
酒精作祟?
Pi?A colada?
车走b8
Rook to b8?
可怜的小笨蛋
Poor,deluded fool.
照他这么玩下去 午饭前我就能旌旗高展了
Bunting will be resigned before lunch,the way he's playing.
好哇
Great.
象入c4
Bishop... To c4.
他来了
There he is.
小周 目标出现
Cho,we have a visual.
我们先上 你和Rigsby在后面跟着
We'll take point.You and rigsby hang back.
他进去了 看看他去哪儿
he's headed in now.Let's see where he's going.
快来!
Come on!
那是谁?
Who was that?
- 不知道 - 看着Oliver
- I don't know. - Watch oliver.
小周 过来
Cho,come on.
码头急需医务人员
Need a paramedic at the pier.
CBI 不许动!
Cbi.Don't move!
42.
别动!
don't move!-
Bunting先生?
四和二
4 and 2.
耶
yeah.
干的漂亮 尾随我们去码头
Nice work,tailing us to the pier.
我想对于想要制♥造♥无所不黑仪器的人 监听警务电台不成问题吧
But i guess for a guy who's after the universal hack,listening in on police radios is no big thing.
天气暖得有点反常
It was,uh,an unseasonably warm day.
我想去海边凉快凉快
I wanted to cool off by the water.
我去那儿纯属巧合
It was pure coincidence that drew me there.
别讲笑 Bunting先生 你麻烦大了
This isn't funny,mr.Bunting.You're in trouble.
你在码头的所作所为触犯了多条重罪
We've got a big handful of felonies for what you did at the pier today,
我们基本能说Noah Valiquette死于你手
and we are this close to nailing you for the murder of noah valiquette.
- 真的? - 千真万确
- Really? - Really.
小丑装束 广♥告♥ 很像喜欢琢磨游戏的家伙所为 对吧?
The clown costume,the ad--sounds like the work of a man who likes to play games,doesn't it?
嗨 头儿 总检察官来电♥话♥ 说是有急事
Hey,boss.A.G.'S on the phone,says it's urgent.
对了 帮个忙 代我向总检察官问好
Oh,uh,do me a favor and,uh,send my best to the attorney general.
告诉Jane先生 皇后至d8
And tell mr.Jane queen to d8.
皇后至d8! 多谢
queen to d8!Thank you.
你怎么知道Noah把仪器藏在哪里?
You knew where noah hid the device.How?
我和Noah读研时经常去码头
In grad school,noah and i would go to the pier.
Noah喜欢游乐场
Noah liked the rides.
我喜欢海滩 那有身着湿漉泳衣的美女
I liked the beach,all those young women in wet bathing suits.
我看到钥匙就知道Noah把它藏那儿了
I knew noah hid the device there as soon as i saw that key.
于是你决意逃跑 亲自去拿
So you decided to escape and get it for yourself.
我需要钱 银河之战即将到来
I wanted the money.There's an intergalactic war coming.
是啊 我知道
Yes,i'm aware.
但你怎么把仪器拿给Tolman 你明知我们会在大厅逮捕你的
But if you take the device to tolman,you know we're waiting for you in the lobby.
我拿仪器是想看看它的工作原理
Well,i wanted the device so i could see how it worked.
那样我就可以自己造一个 卖♥♥个好价钱来建造碉堡
After that,i could make my own,sell 'em wherever,have enough money to build my bunker.
据医院安保记录 凶案当天清晨你出去过
Now the hospital security logs have you out have you out the morning of noah's murder.
- 备战去了? - 不是
- War preparations? - No,man.
是去我最爱的那家脱衣舞俱乐部吃早饭
Breakfast at my favorite strip club.
那有开放自助餐 美味尽享
They have an open buffet,all you can eat.
凶手用了很聪明的招数 转移视线让他好从罪案现场逃走
And noah's killer planned an elaborate diversion to get away from the crime scene,
就像你飞去巴西那条假线索一样
like your ticket to brazil stunt.
我还真不知道聪明是种罪 周探员
I wasn't aware it was a crime to be intelligent,agent cho.
总检察官要求我释放Bunting 撤销所有指控
The a.G. Insists i let bunting go,drop all charges.
这家伙肯定收了不少甜头
The man must have serious juice.
这么做有道理 反正他知道所有黑幕
Well,it stands to reason.He knows where the skeletons are buried.
我没主意了
I don't know what to do.
对这种人怎么立案调查?
How do you build a case against a guy like this?
哦 其实没那么难
Oh... It's not so hard.
问问俱乐部里的那些女人吧
Talk to the girls at the strip club.
肯定有人能证明我当时在那
Someone's gotta remember i was there.
他说的是实话 小周
He speaks the truth,cho.
Oliver连吞一杯低度啤酒都有困难 更别提杀Noah Valiquette了
Oliver here would have trouble killing a light beer... Much less noah valiquette.
你错了 把我逼急了也能让你生不如死
That's not accurate.I could mess you up badly if i wanted to.
但你不想这么做
But you don't want to.
放你走之前 我想让你帮个忙
Before we let you walk out the door,i need a favor.
- 没门儿 - 考虑考虑吧
- Not a chance. - Consider it.
可以让你玩这东西 事成之后
It'll give you the chance to work with this,and then when you're done,
还有行星舰队的礼品相赠 怎么样?
a little gift from the planetary league.Hmm?
车进F6
Rook takes f6.
你助手让我进来的 人真好
your very friendly assistant let me in.
车进F6
Rook takes f6.
国王至G8
king to g8.
你来干嘛?
what are you doing here?
我想来试试Noah这小发明管用不
I came by to see if noah's doohickey here actually works.
- 就是这个? - 对
- That's it? - Yes.
看来他的确做出来了
So he did build it.
没错 我来物归其主 当然 还要拿二百万的报酬
Yes,and i'm here to return it... For $2 million,of course.
你指望我给你钱?
You expect me to pay you?
呃 不是我 是给它的合法主人
Well,not me,no,but its rightful owners.
见过Noah的妻子Daphne和他哥哥Rafe吧?
Uh,have you met noah's wife daphne and brother rafe?
根据法律 Noah的财产由Daphne继承 包括这个
Legally,noah's property is passed on to daphne,including this.
你们见过这东西吗?
Have either of you ever seen this before?
- 没有 - 这是什么?
- No. - What is it?
解密仪 是Noah受Bunting先生之托 设计制♥造♥的 价值二百万
Uh,it's a code-breaking device designed by noah for mr.Bunting,uh,in return for $2 million--
二百万归你了
your $2 million.
- 噢 天呐 - 支票付款就好 Bunting先生
- Oh,my god. - I'm sure a cashier's check will be fine,mr.Bunting.
好哇
Yes.
呃 我们还是先验货吧
Uh,i think we first have to make sure that this thing works.
这是我们约好了的
That was part of our arrangement.
您请便
As you wish.
好 我们需要一个加密文件
Okay,we're gonna need an encrypted file.
噢 Lisbon探员的个人档案怎么样?
Oh,how about agent lisbon's personnel file?
- 不行 - 我正好刻成盘带过来了
- No. - I happen to have it on disk right here.
- 不行! - 里面的照片挺好看的
- No! - It has some great photos.
随便你吧
Fine.
看来可以用
It seems to be working here.
- 这是什么意思? - 这说明它不管用
- What does that mean? - It means that it's not working.
看来Noah没能完成项目
It seems noah was unable to complete the project.
我很遗憾 Valiquette太太
I am sorry,mrs.Valiquette.
他还需时间
He needed more time.
等等 我们怎么知道它用不了?
Wait.How do we know it doesn't work?
他可能在耍我们 这样就不用付钱了
Maybe he's playing us,trying to save himself a couple million.
别扯了 我♥干♥嘛不想让它成功?
Don't be absurd.Why wouldn't i want this to work?
再试试 我丈夫是个天才 这肯定能用的
Try it again,'cause my husband's a genius.It has to work.
恐怕你丈夫的天分有限
I'm afraid your,um,husband's genius had its limitations.
试来玩玩吧
Humor us.
好吧
Okay,fine.
怎么了?
What's happening?
剧集 | 超感神探(2008) | 导航列表