剧集 | 超感神探(2008) | 导航列表
Huh? All in the wrist. Thank you. Huh? All in the wrist.
啊! 哦!
Aah! Ohh!
你干嘛那样做?
Why'd you do that?
完全是意外
It was a total accident.
啊
Ah.
呃...
Well, uh...
至少没人受伤嘛
At least no one got hurt.
反正颜色很难看啦
It was a terrible color, anyway.
我... 给你买♥♥新的
I... I'll get you a new one.
对不起
Sorry.
被偷的车里没有血或DNA线索
No traces of blood or DNA on the stolen car.
啥都没有? 所以也没找到凶器
Nothing? So we have no murder weapon.
也没嫌犯
And no suspects.
从头查过 每个证人证言都再检查一遍 呃 等下 嘿 Cho
Let's start over. Go through every witness statement. Excuse me. Hey, Cho.
哦 不会吧
Oh, no.
哦 真有本事
Oh, great.
不 不要 你处理一下
No. No, you can handle this one.
只要确定加州调查局没有责任
Just be sure to be clear that the CBI is not liable.
他只是顾问
He is just a consultant.
呃 说来话长
Uh, long story.
就是 我要给Walter买♥♥辆新车
Uh, I have to buy Walter a new car.
能不能给我们看看你的车型? 我说过的 Jane先生 我们需要银行
Could you show us what you have? As we explained, Mr. Jane, we need a bank statement
证明... Jane先生向我担♥保♥他付得起
to confirm... Mr. Jane has assured me on his honor that he's good for it.
我给他做保证人
So I'll vouch for him.
你还要看我的资产证明吗? 当然不要啦
Do you need to see my bank statement? Of course not.
好的 开始吧 当然
All right. Well, then let's do this. Absolutely.
我想要Elias带我们看
I think we'll have Elias to show us around.
你不是要最好的销♥售♥员嘛
But you want the best to help show you around.
是啊 他是第二 他肯定比你更努力
Yes, he's second best. He'll try harder.
对吗? 当然
Right? Right.
走吧?
Shall we?
这辆车怎样? 好眼光 这车...
How about this one here? Excellent eye. This car...
喂 这是灰色 你确定? 要灰色的?
Well, it's gray. I mean, really? Gray?
你做主啦
Your car.
嗯
Mm.
不要
No.
灰色绝对不行 不是吗?
Gray'd be completely wrong, wouldn't it?
我们看看 呃...
Let's take a look at the, uh...
还是不要 我们往那边吧?
actually, no. Let's go this way. Shall we?
Patrick 我们看过这边了 还是回去吧
Patrick, we've been this way before. Let's go back.
哦 不要 耐心点嘛 Walter 其实
Oh, please. Be patient. See, the thing is, Walter,
不管你的计划多天衣无缝
no matter how smart a plan you make,
总有更聪明的人能看穿它...
there is always soone smarter who will see through it...
所以要逃脱杀人的最行是很难的
makes it very hard to get away with murder.
我喜欢这家车行 挺有意思
I like this car shoping. It's a lot of fun.
就是这辆了
I think that's your car.
你看呢 Cho?
What do you think, Cho?
6速 脚踏变速 很棒
6-speed, pedal shifters. It's nice.
没错 嗯!
Oh, yeah. Mm!
呃 我看不错
Eh. It's okay, I suppose.
试试看嘛 你会喜欢的
Try it. I think you'll like it.
我试试手 Mashburn先生 我建议呢...
I'll take a look. Mr. Mashburn may I suggest...
这款车... 有点... 你开的话不够档次
this car... it's... a little gauche for you.
你看过他上一辆车?
Did you see his last car?
这款颜色可强多了
This is a lot better color.
这颜色象征热情 欲望与愤怒
This color symbolizes passion, lust, anger.
我看很可爱
I think it's lovely.
不过这儿有个小划痕
It does have little ding down here.
他们肯定能修好的 是吧 Elias?
I'm sure they can fix that, right, Elias?
是辆好车 不过有点变速问题
It's a really nice car, but it's had some transmission problems.
我建议咱们看看这款兰博基尼蝙蝠
I suggest that we look at the Lamborghini Murciélago.
V-12发动机
V-12,
631马力... 比您之前那辆更优
631 horsepower... much nicer than the one you had before.
知道吗?
You know what?
可能... 咱们一楼可能看得太不仔细了
Maybe... maybe we left the first floor a little too soon.
楼上有几款真是不赖
There were some really choice cars upstairs.
不过 当然了 要是你真喜欢这辆 也没什么
But, of course, if this is the car you like, no problem.
当然没问题
Of course.
我是说 只是... 只是个人眼光不同... 我...
I mean, it's... it's a matter of opinion. I...
你没事吧? 没事啊 这... 我很好
You feeling all right? I'm fine, yes. That's... I'm fine.
他有事
He's not fine.
他神经兮兮的 因为他就是开这辆车谋害Liselle的
He's feeling squeamish. 'Cause this is the car that he used to kill Liselle.
不好意思 你说什么?
I'm sorry. What?
显然是这样 我没有
You led us right to it. I did not.
没错 是你自己告诉我们的
Yes, you did. You led us right to it.
要不是你杀的 你怎么会这样?
And how could you do that if you didn't kill her?
这也太...
That's the most...
这也太可笑了...
That's the most ridiculous...
这车就是所谓被隐藏的戒指 对吧? 没错
This car was the hidden ring, wasn't it? Yep.
你读懂了Elias蜥蜴脑的想法... 对头
And you read Elias' lizard brain to figure out... Yeah.
都结束了
So it's over.
是啊 结束了
Yeah, it's over.
真糟糕 有意思
That's too bad. It's fun.
啊 你怎么克服紧张的?
Ah. How you gonna top that thrill?
可能下次我就成凶手了
Maybe next time I'll be the killer.
都是那业绩比赛
It's the competition.
你们不会了解的 简直让你崩溃
You have no idea. It eats at you.
第二... 就是头号♥输家
Second place... first loser.
Kinsey有一次促销活动赢了
Kinsey was winning another sales drive.
本该是你赢
It should have been you.
Westhoff喜欢拼命捞钱 于是你就这样做了
Westhoff likes hustle, so you hustled.
你还让Kinsey生病了
And you made Kinsey sick
在他的牛肉大麦粥里下毒
By poisoning his beef barley soup.
只被Liselle撞见了 对吧?
Only Liselle caught you at it, didn't she?
Kinsey病了好一阵子
Kinsey had been sick for a while.
她知道了 很生气
She figured it out, got mad.
她把粥倒掉了 还说我应该
She threw away the soup and said that I had to tell
跟Westhoff坦白 必须做正确的事
Westhoff what I had done, told me I had to make this right.
"做正确的事"... 谁说的?
"Make this right"... who says that?
自以为是的女人
Self-righteous bitch.
Westhoff要是得知我是销♥售♥业绩最好的
Westhoff finds out I was taking as his top earner,
肯定不会让我做下去的
He'd make sure I'd never work again.
Kinsey呢? 她准会去报♥警♥
And Kinsey? That son of a bitch would call the cops for sure.
保安出现得比我预想的更快
Security showed up sooner than I thought,
所以我就把尸体塞进车里
So I stuffed the body in the truck.
不是我死就是她亡
It was me or her.
你们必须清楚这一点
You have to understand that.
让你们选 你们也会让自己活着
Someone give you that choice, you choose you every time.
陪审团会同情你的
I'm sure a jury will sympathize.
你怎么知道是我?
How did you know it was me?
我说了 你是第二么
Like I said, you're number two.
第二永远更努力些
Number two always tries harder.
而且 没人会偷牛肉大麦粥的
That, and nobody steals beef barley soup.
他们跟我说不指控了
They, uh, told me they're not pressing charges,
让我谢谢你
Said I have you to thank.
所以 呃 谢谢你
So, uh, you know, thanks.
那就别搞砸了 Jeff
Just don't screw it up, Jeff.
你们没告诉我
You didn't tell me.
什么? 你们在一起的事 你们没说过
Excuse me? That you're together. You didn't say it.
我也没听说
I didn't hear you.
我也不知道有规定要分手...
There are no rules being broken that I'm aware of...
不准牵手 不准眉目传情
No hooking hands, no soulful looks
也决不允许办公室内亲吻 没问题
and absolutely no kissing in the office. No problem.
好
Fine.
你好?
Hello?
Jane吗?
Jane?
在哪见你?
Meet you where?
嘿 搭车吗?
Hey. Need a ride?
你哪儿弄的?
Where did you get that?
哦 你说这旧车? 从Walter Mashburn那儿
Oh, this old thing? Walter Mashburn.
你毁了他的车
剧集 | 超感神探(2008) | 导航列表