剧集 | 超感神探(2008) | 导航列表
不走捷径 没有...
No more shortcuts.No more ga
你在干嘛?
what are you doing?
你要走?
You're leaving?
显然如果我不能借着这工作公报私仇
Well,frankly,if i can't use this job to seek some kind of personal revenge,thenuh,
就没什么值得我留恋的
there's not a whole lot here for me.
我又帮不了你们什么
But ii... I don'make anything better.
也不能起死回生 我们能有什么用处?
I can't brindead people back to life. What good do we do?
我们开车跑遍加州 质询那些伤痛欲绝的人
We drive around california visitingappy people.
我们与邪恶和不公正斗争
We're fighng evil and injustice.
但又怎样? 最近有任何进展么?
And how's that going? Any progress lately?
我们抓坏人 让他们不再害人 这已经很好了
We put bad guys away where ey can't hurt people. That's gd enough.
做个灵媒比这更好
I was doing more good as a psychic.
至少可以带给人们希望
I was givingeople hope,at least.
尽管是假象 但好赖也是希望 Van Pelt
False hope,but hope anyway. Van pelt.
说得对 你还是走吧
You're right. Best you leave.
回去做你的全职骗子 我们继续我们无用的工作
That way you can go back to bei a fulltime fraud and we can continue our useless jobs in peace.
我不是这么说的 就是的
Well,that's actually not what i said. Yes,it was.
有案子 二十棵松 咱们走 你也一起 Van Pelt
We're up. Twenty palms. Let's go. Yocome,too,an pt.
我们开两部车 以防需要分头行动
We'll take two vehicles in case need to split up.
现场见
I'll see you when you get there.
老大 不是要冒犯你 但我想我们需要Jane
Boss,disrespect,but i ink we need jane.
我们会搞定的 也许我们没法保持破案率
'Ll manage.Maybe we don't cse as many cases,
但我们破的案子都会按规矩来 专业点
but the ones we do close will be closed right,by prossionals.
Van Pelt 这又不是喷气式飞机
Vapelt,it's not a jet plane.
好的 好的 好的
Okay,okay,okay.
对不起
Ssorry.
我才不会扔下你们不管
Oh,i'm t gonna leave you in the lurch.
再办最后一个案子
I'll do one more case.
系上安全带
Do up your seat belt.
加州 二十棵松
Van Pelt 你和我来
Van pelt,you come with me.
你们和最先到现场的警员谈谈 看看有什么信息
You guys talk to the first responders,see what they got.
嘿 公♥寓♥在楼上
Hey,the apartment's upstairs.
有个白种女人 将近四十
We have a female caucasian,late 3.
查过她证件了 是伪造的 所以是无名女尸
ran license down alrdy. It a fake. We're calling her jane doe.
谁发现尸体的?
Who found the body?
大楼管♥理♥员♥注意到她的房♥门 开了一整晚
The building manager noticed her door was open overnight.
左手边最后一间
Last one down to the left.
谢谢
Thank you.
你怎么看?
What's your take?
先被电击枪击晕 再用靠枕闷死
Hit with a stun gun en suffocated with the cushion.
显然凶手要找什么东西
And they were looking for something,obviously.
他们找到了吗 Grace?
Did they find it,grace?
不好说
It's impossible to tell.
看来他们找了所有可能的地方 对吗?
Well,it seems they look everywhere possible. Yes?
是啊
Yeah.
所以我们可以假设 不管他们要找什么 都没有找到
So we can assume that they didn't find it,whatever it is.
为什么?
How so?
假设有一百个可能的藏匿处
Well,let's say there's a ndred places to look r a thing.
在最后一个地方找到的可能性有多大?
How likely is it that you will find it in the hundred pla you look?
可能性不大 对吗? 还发现了什么?
Not very likely,right? What else you got?
没有毒品 安全套或其它卖♥♥淫相关物品
No drug paraphernali no condoms or other items suggesting prostitution.
所以...也许是私生活相关的? 丈夫或情人干的?
So... Maybe a personal crime? A husband or lover?
很赞啊 Grace
Bravo,grace.
猜错了 但是很有逻辑的狗屁不通
Wrong,i expec but very welreasoned nonetheless.
谢谢你们 多谢帮忙
Thank you,all. Appreciate it.
车里没什么线索 会送去鉴证科再查查
Thing off the car,but we'll have the lab boys take a look.
还注册在前一任所有者名下 六个月前用现金购买♥♥的
It's still registered to the previous owner,sold it for cash six months ago.
所以基本上我们对她一无所知 还真是个好开头啊
So basically we know nothing about her. Nice start.
她是个遵纪守法的中产阶级主妇 但做了坏事
She's a lawiding middleclass housewife that did something bad,
某件让她极为内疚的事
something she feels terriblyuilty about
内疚到逼她不得不逃走藏匿起来
guilty enough to make her run away and hide.
这可是证物 你知道规矩的
That's evidence. Yoknow the drill.
你把"牛蛙队赢得高中篮球桂冠" 输入搜索引擎
You put "bullfrogs win high schbasketball trophy" into a search engine,
我们就能找到这无名女尸的家乡了
we will find jane doe's home.
我能看看那个吗? 当然
Can i take a look at that? Sure.
那是个工作用卡车 父亲肯定是干建筑业之类的
It's a working truck. Dad must be in construct something like that.
海滩区信报 2006年4月
Bayshore courier,ril 2006.
"郡际决赛: 牛蛙女神队横扫负伤勇士队"
"county finalsla bulrogs dominate injuplagueders.
如果他们登了球员名单 交叉比对他们的姓氏和其它新闻
If they list the players,crosscheck the surnames with the other arcles
该报近一年来有"失踪"一词的新闻
from the same newspaper in the last year using the word disappearae."
现在走的话 用不了几小时就能到海湾区
" if we leave now,we can be i bayshore in a couplef hours."
我们需要知道比"牛蛙女神"一词 更多的信息再采取行动
oh,we need a ttle more than lady bullfrogs to go on.
今年6月的"海滩区信报"
"bayshore courier" of june this year.
头条是 "警方对Dunninger一案毫无进展"
Headline is "pice no closer to dunninger."
"自从Monica Dunninger上月失踪后 海湾区警署无从查出她的下落
"since her disappearance last month,bayshore p.D.Have been unable to locate"
这位43岁的女秘书 被控从其雇主Jaffe印刷集团盗窃
"43yearold monica dunninger,the secretary accused of stealing nearly $1 million"
近一百万美元
from her employers,the jaffe printing group."
好吧 向海湾区进发
Okay. Bayshore it is then.
看来凶手是冲那一百万去的
So the killer must've been looking for the million bucks.
若她真有一百万 干嘛住在这种破烂地儿?
If she had a million bucks,why would she live in a dump like this?
上高速之前 咱们最好在这附近兜一圈
Before we get on the freeway,it'd be good to take a little drive around the neighborhood,
最好能找到有空房♥出♥售♥
be good to find anmpty house for sale.
好在哪儿?
Why would that bgood?
我考虑搬来附近住
I'm thinking of moving here.
不要隐瞒 Jane 不要谎言 不要耍把戏 不要出其不意 只要说实话
No secrets,jane. No lies. No tricks. No surprises. The truth.
这规矩啥时候定的?
Since when is that thrule?
我说了之后
Since i said so.
要不然呢? 你就离队
Else what? You're off the unit.
那又怎样 这是我最后一个案子 忘了吗?
That's not leve. This is my last case,remember?
我跟过来的唯一原因 是担心你们没我应付不来
Thonly reason i'm still here is 'cause i'm worried about how you guys would cope withoume.
噢 是么? 没了你 我们就彻底找不着北了?
Oh,really? So wre lost without you,are we?
是啊 坦白说的确如此
Wellyeah. Let's be honest here.
我们走
Let's go.
等一下 这也太...
Wait. This...
你跟他们说了啥?
What'd you say to em?
没啥 真的 他们反应过激了 就这样
Nothing,really. Totaerreaction. Yeah.
我们要找间要出♥售♥的空房♥
We need to find a house for sale.
好吧
Ok.
啊 待售的标牌
Ah,there's a sign.
好极了
Perfect.
Monica 打给我 号♥码: 9165555309
打算告诉我那是干嘛吗?
You gonna tell me what that's about?
当作惊喜不好吗? 不
Wouldn't you rather it be a surprise? No.
哦 看看 卖♥♥草莓的
Oh,look. Look,look,strawberries.
加州 海湾区
草莓?
Strawberries?
看? 多棒啊
See? How good is that?
不错 小周 Rigsby 开始对邻居进行盘查
Gd. Cho,rigsby,start canvassing the neighbors.
Van Pelt 跟着我
Van pelt,come with me.
呃 我... Lisbon 呃...
Uh,i... Lisbon,uh...
我为之前的话道歉
I'm sorry for what sayou before.
能让我继续跟你们一起工作么?
Can i please connue working with you?
你不是准备辞职么
I thought you were quitting.
你知道我不是这个意思
You know i dn't mean that.
所以这份工作还是有意义的 对么?
So the job is worthwhile,is it?
不是这样的 完全是两码事 只是...
Eh,it's not that. I mean,it's not that at all. It's just...
我别无是处
I have nothing else to do.
不要说笑 现在开始处事要有个度
No jokes. From now on,there have to be boundaries.
同意
Agreed.
你要能保证出色的完成工作 并不制♥造♥多余的麻烦 让我来擦屁♥股♥
I need to know that you can do your work and be effective withoucreating a mess th i have to clean up.
没有麻烦 我发誓
No mess,i swear.
基于这样 你可以继续留在小队里
On that basi you can remain with the unit.
谢谢
Thank u.
来点儿
Here.
她到底是怎么死的?
So how did she die?
是谋杀 好在她没受什么折磨
It s a hocide,but she didn't suffer.
目前还没找到任何疑犯
We don't have any suspects yet.
她在哪儿?
Where was she?
她独自居住在二十棵松的小公♥寓♥内
She was ling alone in a small apartment in twenty palms.
我还以为她会在墨西哥之类的地方
I thought she'd be living it up inexico or somepla.
她总是... 够了
剧集 | 超感神探(2008) | 导航列表