剧集 | 超感神探(2008) | 导航列表
我极力向你推荐我们的 高♥强♥度幻视课程 越快越好
I would recommend our immersive visualization program for you,as a matter of urgency.
哦 好的
Oh,okay.
恩... 能 能刷♥卡♥吗?
Um... Do--do--do you-- do you take that?
先别急 你以为你骗到我了 是不是?
Not so fast.You thought you had me,didn't you?
我们该走了 得去申请搜查令
Maybewe should get going.We gotta go get a warrant.
来无礼指责我们前 你们查过Xander Harrington的妻子吗?
Before coming to persecute us,did you even look at xander harrington's wife?
- Sadie - 我们谁都见过了 她怎么了?
Sadie. - We look at everyone,sir.What about her?
我们听说她婚姻出了问题
We heard there was trouble in her marriage.
如果Xander和她离婚 有婚前协议 她什么都拿不到
If xander divorced her,there's a prenup.
可如果他死了 那都是她的了
But if he dies,she gets it all.
你从哪听说的 Steve? 你有内线?
Where'd you hear that,steve?Do--do you have someone on the inside?
我说完了 请便吧
I've said enough.Please leave.
你们这有礼品店吗? 我想买♥♥个眼球杯之类的
Do you have a gift shop?'Cause i'd love an eyeball mug or something.
没有
No.
好吧
Okay.
干得好 Steven 干得好
Good job,steven.Good job.
处理得很漂亮
That was... Beautifully handled.
谢谢您 Stiles先生
Thank you,mr.Stiles.
不 该谢谢你
No,thankyou.
那家伙说Stiles只是威胁有法律纠纷 视野是关于科技和平的宗教信仰
So the guy claims stiles is only threatening legal trouble,that visualize is a religion of science and peace.
亚特兰大的新闻记者可不这么想
Tell that to the tv reporter from atlanta.
去年春天 他去调查视野 第二天 他就被其中一成员开车撞了
Last spring,he went off on visualize,next day,he was flying through the windshield of a member's car.
还有一件事 Sadie和Xander的婚姻...
One more thing.About sadie and xander's marriage...
婚外情?
An affair?
不 我和Xander从商学院第一周开始就是搭档
No.Xander and i have been partners in everything since the first week of business school.
我爱他尊重他
I loved him,and i respected him.
我没理由要偷腥
I had no reason to stray.
他也不会
Neither did he.
有时候并不需要理由
Sometimes you don't need a reason.
Lisbon探员 你来了
Agent lisbon,you're here.
有什么要汇报吗?
Something to report?
不 她觉得我背着你儿子到处乱搞
No,she just,um,thinks i was screwing around on your son.
失陪了 我有别的事要做
Excuse me.I have better things to do.
你觉得她有婚外情吗?
Do you think she was having an affair?
总的来说 不会
On balance,no.
继续
Go on.
Sadie爱这家公♥司♥ 也爱我儿子
Sadie loves this company,as well as my son.
她绝对不会为了 一时快活而拿这些冒险
She'd never risk everything for a roll in the hay.
这姑娘 野心十足
Ambitious as all hell,that girl.
我喜欢这点 别误解了
I like it.Don't get me wrong.
她接管电视台后我们盈利翻了两番 恕我无礼
She's doubled our profit**** excuse my rudeness.
Lisbon探员
Agent lisbon.
"主客厅有炸♥弹♥ 你有3分钟时间"
***
- 快让大家都出去 - 没时间了
- Get everybody out of the house. - There's not enough time.
尽力而为
Do what you can.
Tara! Sadie!
Tara!Sadie!
喂?
Hello?
是我 我要你帮忙
It's me.I need your help.
哦 Lisbon 你要我帮忙?
Well,hello,lisbon.You need my help?
我要你帮忙找枚炸♥弹♥
I need your help finding a bomb.
还有时间 你对这方面在行
There's still time.You're good at this kind of thing.
如果我们完整无损找到炸♥弹♥ 也许还有时间处理掉
If we find the bomb intact,maybe we can still get rid of it.
你疯了吗? 为什么要这么做?
What,are you nuts?What do you want to do that for?
是炸♥弹♥啊 赶紧跑
It's a bomb.Just get out of there.
那家伙肯定有充足的保金
The guy's got comprehensive home insurance,i'm sure.
哦 拜托 Jane 我们还有2分钟 好吗?
Oh,come on,jane.We've got two minutes.All right?
会放在哪?
Where did they put it?
他们说在主客厅某处
They said it was somewhere in the grand salon.
如果他们称之为主客厅 那显然是自己人干的
Well,if they called it the grand salon,then obviously they're insiders.
说的好
Good point.
去哪找?
Uh,l-leading us where?
恩 我想想
Uh,let me see.
如果我对那房♥子熟悉 我会把炸♥弹♥放在...看看沙发下
Uh,if i was familiar with that room,i would plant a bomb... Try under the sofa.
不 不 不
No,no,no,no,no.
角落里那幅荷兰赝品边的壁橱上
the cupboard over by the dutch forgery in the corner.
那幅画吗?
Uh,th-the painting?
你怎么知道是赝品?
How do you know it's a forgery?
恩 那笔法-- 太假了 太松散了
Eh,the brushwork-- it's all wrong.It's way too loose.
哦 天 你说对了
Oh,my god.You were right.
恩 当然啦 那种松散的笔法是后来才有的
Yeah,well,of course.That looser feeling didn't develop until much later on.
不是! 炸♥弹♥ 我找到了
no!The bomb.I found it.
- 还有一分钟 - 哦 很好 该跑了
- One minute left. - Oh,good.Time to leave.
快跑
Get out of there.
Lisbon 如果你以为我会和你玩"该剪哪根线" 你就大错特错了
Lisbon,if you think i am even gonna engage in this game of "which wire to pull," i'm not interested.
我不想参与 快跑
I don't wanna play that game.Just leave right now.
快跑 好吗?
Run. Okay?
- 好 你说得对 我走了 - 谢谢
- Okay. You're right.I'm outta here. - Thank you.
很好
Good.
妈妈呢?
Where's mommy?
等等
Hang on.
Ashley? Ashley 我们得走了
Ashley? Ashley,we have to leave now.
不!
No!
- Lisbon! - Ashley 快出来
- Lisbon! - Ashley,get out from under there.
- Ashley - 不! 不! 我要妈妈!
- Ashley. - No! No!I want my mommy!
亲爱的 快 我们得走了
Sweetie,come on.We have to go.
怎么了?
What's going on there?
Ashley 快出来
ashley,come on.
- Ashley! Ashley! - 不! 别管我!我要妈妈!
- Ashley! Ashley! - No!Leave me alone!I want my mommy!
快出来! 你给我出来! 这是命令!
Come out!You come out now!That's an order!
Lisbon 带上孩子快走 赶紧带上她出去
Lisbon,pick up the girl and leave.Just pick her up and take her outside.
你可以的 快跑
You can do that.Run away now.
Lisbon?
Lisbon?
哦 天
OH god
Lisbon!
Lisbon!
不 不 去死吧
***
Lisbon!
Lisbon!
你这丫头太不听话了
You are a very bad girl.
你才太不听话了
You're a bad girl.
Lisbon探员
Agent lisbon.
谢谢你
Thank you.
谢谢你救了我孙女
Thank you for saving my granddaughter.
我们感激不尽
We are so grateful.
都是应该做的
It's all part of the service.
不 你刚才英勇机智 我会确保你上司在档案里注明的
No,you were brave and resourceful,and i'll make sure your supervisors say as much in your file.
听着 如果有什么能为你做的 尽管开口
Look,if there's ever anything i can do for you personally,please don't hesitate.
你可以邀请她夏天来度假一周
Well,you could offer her the pad for a weekend during the summer.
其实 我想能不能和 有权进入那房♥间的员工谈谈
Actually,uh,i was wondering if i could speak with some of your staff who had access to that room.
啊 Edward 谢谢你来
Ah,edward.Thank you for joing us.
我刚听说 大家还好吗?
I just heard what happened.Is everyone all right?
哦 大家都好 没事
Oh,everyone's fine.It's fine.
如果有什么我能帮忙的 尽管对我说
Well,if there's anything i can do to help,just say the word.I'm here.
其实 我想发布一个声明 我想先让你和Sadie知道
Actually,uh,i'll be issuing an announcement,and i wanted to let you and sadie know first.
声明? 哦 我喜欢声明
Announcements?Ooh,i love announcements.
要点一轮鸡尾酒吗?
Um,sh-should we order up a round of cocktails?
我会简明扼要的
I'll make this quick.
虽然在这时候谈生意让我很痛心
Uh,as much as it pains me to discuss business at a time like this--
但事实上我们还有那么多股东们 所以董事会要求立即任命一位新CEO
but the fact is,we do have shareholders,and the board has demanded a new c.E.O. Be announced immediately.
我打赌是Sadie
Sadie,i bet.
Sadie
Uh... Sadie.
Ed 抱歉
Uh... Ed,i-i'm sorry.
不 不 没关系
No.No,that's okay.
你有权任命任何人
That's... It's your right to name whoever you want.
我不知道说什么 Ed 我...
Uh,i-i don't know what to say,ed.I'm...
不 没事 我理解
No,it's okay.It's,um... I get it.
我理解
I get it.
你一定能胜任 恭喜
Um,i'm sure you'll do a great job.Congratulations.
我就不说什么了
Okay... Well,i'm not gonna say anything.
炸♥弹♥恐吓--查到些线索
The bomb threat-- we got something.
短♥信♥来自Elizabeth Stanfeld的电♥话♥
It came from the phone of elizabeth stanfeld.
Sadie Harrington的助手 去申请搜查令
Sadie harrington's assistant.Let's go get that warrant.
剧集 | 超感神探(2008) | 导航列表