剧集 | 超感神探(2008) | 导航列表
干得好
Nice work.
谢谢
Thanks.
厨房♥没人
Kitchen's clear.
卧室同样
Bedroom,too.
你觉得Van Pelt很奇怪吗?
Van pelt been acting weird to you?
求你别和我谈Van Pelt
Pleasedon't talk to me about van pelt.
我不说了
No,i won't.
- 奇怪吗? - 不
- Has she? - No.
只是 她...她向我微笑
It's just she's... She's been smiling at me.
不会吧
No kidding.
有时 我认为她还喜欢我
Sometimes i think she might still be into me.
奇怪哈?
That'd be weird,huh?
你奇怪
You're weird.
凉的
Cold.
我不认为Stanfeld刚才在这儿
You know,i don't think stanfeld's been here in a while.
看看这个
Hey,check this out.
"视野:生存工具"
"visualize: a tool for living."
Elizabeth Stanfeld是视野小组的一员
elizabeth stanfeld's a member of visualize.
终于该找Bret Stiles谈谈了
Looks like bret stiles is gonna be talking to us after all.
眼睛不光是心灵的窗口
The eye is not just the window to the soul.
它是你成功的钥匙
It is the key to unlocking your greatness.
之所以是钥匙 是因为一旦你看见了 你就会做到
It is the key,because when you see it,you will be it.
再来一次
One more time.
眼睛不光是心灵的窗口
The eye is not just the window to the soul.
- 它是你成功的钥匙 - 打扰一下 抱歉
- It is the key to unlocking your greatness. - Excuse me.I'm sorry.
眼睛是钥匙?
Uh... The eye is the key?
还是窗户? 还是两者都是? 我有点不懂
Or the window?Or is it both?I'm a little confused.
我想你是Jane先生
Mr. Jane,i presume.
- 正是 - 你好 欢迎
- Yeah. - Hello.Welcome.
你期待我们的到来?
Oh,you're expecting us?
当然
Oh,yes.
我想这位是已经忍♥耐你很久的同事 Lisbon探员
And i presume this is your long-suffering colleague,agent lisbon.
恕我直言 比报纸上漂亮多了
If i may say,she is more beautiful than advertised.
谢谢你们 休息一下 谢谢
Oh,thanks,guy.Take a little break.Thank you.
给我们几分钟 谢谢
Give us a few minutes.Thank you. Thank you.
Elizabeth Stanfeld 你的...
Elizabeth stanfeld,your,um...
"挚友 高徒"
"dear friend and fine student"--
她在Harrington的家里安置了一枚炸♥弹♥ 不可能是她亲手制♥作♥的
she planted a bomb at the harringtons' house-- a bomb she couldn't have possibly made herself.
Lisbon亲手拆掉的
Lisbon here defused it.
巾帼英雄
Heroine.
这个 我可能教过她
Well,i-i'm--i mean,i may have taught her.
叫Stanfeld?
Uh... Stanfeld?
她是深色头发?
Uh,w-was she a brunette?
Stiles先生 "挚友"?
Mr.Stiles,"dear friend"?
恩 你要知道 这话我写过无数遍
Well,yeah,but,you know,i've signed millions of these in my time.
我喜欢让他们每个人都觉得特别
I always like to personalize them.
这是从老朋友那儿学来的把戏 Ronnie Reagan
It's a little trick i learned from an old friend of mine,ronnie reagan.
你不认识这位女士?
So you have no knowledge of this woman?
你对Harrington家的事一无所知?
You have no knowledge of any attacks on the harrington family?
这就是你的态度 对吗?
That's your position,is it?
不 这不是"我的态度"
No,it's not "my position."
这是事实
actually,it's the truth.
我的眼睛既不是窗户门或是什么钥匙
My eyes aren't,uh... Windows or doors or even keys,for that matter.
我用它们去看事物 我现在看到的是个大骗子
I use 'em to look at things,and what i'm looking at right now is a big,fat liar.
- 真的? - 真的
- Really? - Really.
被你脸部微小的抖动出♥卖♥♥♥了
Yes.Betrayed by a faint facial tremor.
你该对着镜子好好练习的 肯定会有显著效果
You could work on that in the mirror.You'd get some great results.
我现在知道了...血手约翰 为什么喜欢与你周♥旋♥
You know,now i see why... Red john really enjoys sparring with you.
难得的敌手 对吗?
A worthy adversary,yeah?
恩
Yes.
一语封喉
Straight for the jugular.
显然 你戳到了他的要害
Obviously,you struck a nerve.
那样地失去了妻女... 会让人变得鲁莽 不受控制
Losing a wife and a child like that... Well,it makes a man reckless,untethered.
满腔都是无法宣泄的愤怒和耻辱感
Fills him with anger and shame that he cannot express.
一定让你很为难吧?
Well,must makeyourjob very hard,hmm?
但医保还不错
Yes,but the health plan's great.
Jane先生 我想我们能帮你
Mr. Jane,i think we can help you.
能把你的耻辱感 悲痛 自我怨恨都从你体内清空
I think we can scrub that shame and grief and self-hatred right out of your system.
Bret 拜托
Bret,please.
你我都清楚你是什么人呢
We both know what you are.
咱们诚实点吧 你是个骗子
I mean,let's be honest here.You're a con man.
你很有魅力 很出色 但你还是个骗子
I mean,you're very charming,and you're very good at it,but you're just a con man.
你说你能帮助我 还不如说你能登月
And you could no more help me than you can fly to the moon.
现在是谁被戳到了要害?
Nowwho's struck a nerve?
没人无药可救...即使你也可以得到帮助
Nobody's past helping... Even you.
相信我说的 Bret 别把这变成私人恩怨
Believe me when i say this,bret-- you don't want to make this personal.
交出Stanfeld 不然 在你凄惨虚假的余生里都摆脱不了我
Now give us stanfeld,or i will make it my sole purpose to hound you for the rest of your miserable,phony life.
好像有人恐吓我?
Am i hearing a threat here?
不是有法律规定不能人身威胁么?
I mean,a-aren't there rules about this sort of thing? Hmm?
就像你说的 他不受约束
Like you said,untethered.
Stiles先生 最好的选择是交出Stanfeld
Mr.Stiles,the percentage play here is to give us stanfeld.
她不会背叛你 她很忠诚
She's not gonna betray you.She's loyal.
算了吧 Lisbon
Forget it,lisbon.
我闷死了
I'm bored.
Elizabeth在 Edward Harrington的公♥寓♥了
Elizabeth is at edward harrington's penthouse.
她去找Edward? 干什么去了?
She went to edward?To do what?
不知道
I don't know.
她没告诉我 我也没给她指示
Uh,she didn't tell me.I gave her no instructions.
她自己决定去的
She went of her own free will.
好运
Have a nice day.
Rigsby 立刻前往Ed Harrington的住处
Rigsby,get to ed harrington's place immediately.
警♥察♥! 别动!
Police!Don't move!
- 举起双手! 别动! - Harrington先生?
- Let me see your hands!Freeze! - Mr. Harrington?
Harrington先生 你...没事吧?
Mr. Harrington,are you... All right?
恩 我看他...没事
Yep. I think he's... Fine.
到底怎么回事?
What the hell is going on?
在我看来 你和Eelizabeth是同谋
See,the way it looks from here is that you and elizabeth were in this together.
干掉Xander 干掉你♥爸♥爸 与她和Bret Stiles幸福的生活下去
Take out xander,take out your father,live happily ever after with her and bret stiles.
不
No.
我才不信那些视野什么的鬼话
I'm not into that visualize crap.
我要是知道她...我们只是朋友而已
If i had any idea,i-- uh,she was just-- just a friend.
不过很巧 她想除掉所有挡住你 当上Harrington传媒CEO的人
Convenient,though,that she seems intent on taking out everyone between you and the top job at harrington media.
Sadie是下一个?
Was sadie next?
你怎么知道我不是下一个?
How do you know iwasn't next?
视野的人想杀我们 就因为那白♥痴♥报道?
Visualize wanted to kill us all because of that idiotic story.
她为什么没杀你 Ed?
Then why didn't she kill you,ed?
- 不知道 - 你见过Bret Stiles? - 没有
i don't knowyou ever meet bret stiles?No.
视野组织的任何人?
Anyone at all from the visualize organization?
没有
No.
那我就直说了--她和你上♥床♥ 只因为你姓Harrington
So let me get this straight-- she was sleeping with you because you were a harrington,
但你太不重要了 都不值得下手杀你 对吗?
but not an important enough harrington to kill.Is that it?
你就是个丑角而已
You're a stooge.
对 我就是个丑角 多谢提醒
Yeah,i'm a stooge.Thanks for the heads-up.
Bret Stiles声称你是独自行动
So bret stiles claims you acted alone.
但你有同伙 对不对?
But you had an accomplice,didn't you?
- 同伙干什么? - 企图用炸♥弹♥袭击
- An accomplice to what? - The bombing attempt.
我们有你的电♥话♥记录 铁证如山 至少判20年
We've got your phone records.Slam dunk.20 years.
二十年噢
2 decades.
要身陷囹圄七千多天 我不懂人们是怎么做到的
7,000 days living in a box.I don't know how people do it.
给自己一条出路
Now help yourself out here.
我们知道炸♥弹♥是别人给你的 不是你杀的Xander
We know someone gave you that bomb.We know you didn't kill xander.
在派对里 Sadie Harrington一直与你在一起
Sadie harrington was with you the entire party.
- 我当然没杀他 - 但你知道是谁
- Of course i didn't kill him. - But you know who did.
说出名字 我们可以做个交易
Give us a name,and we can talk a deal.
我从非常高的地方俯视你们
I'm looking down at you from a great height.
你们不过是蝼蚁
You're like ants.
我在精神上 心理上完全超越你们 你们真可悲
It's sad how far i am beyond you people,spiritually and mentally.
但在生理上 我们是占优势的
But,uh,physically,i think we,uh,we might have the upper hand.
而监狱里只讲生理优势
And physically is kinda how they roll in prison.
你们阻碍了我的脚步 不意味着没人会继续我的道路
Just because you've stopped my work doesn't mean others won't follow in my path.
剧集 | 超感神探(2008) | 导航列表