剧集 | 超感神探(2008) | 导航列表
- 真是荒谬 - 真是荒谬
- This is ridiculous. - This is ridiculous.
别管了
Just let it go.
那边能安静点么?
Les have some quiet back there,huh?
- Tripp先生 请...
- Now,mr.Tripp,please-- why?
- 为什么? - 我们安不安静有区别吗?
- why?What difference does our silence make?
不管我们是否保持安静 你都是在浪费大家的时间
Silent or not,you're still wasting everybody's time with this nonsense.
你们说这是谋杀案 所以我们就得填这些文件
You guys called this homicide,so now we have to run the paperwork.
- 这是标准程序 - 这还是浪费时间
- That's how it works. - Still a waste of time.
我还以为都和你们说清楚了
I thought i de the deal clear to you guys.
你们真想惹毛疾控中心吗?
You really wanna mess with the c.D.C.A.?
当然不是 我为我同事的莽撞行为道歉...
Absolutely not.I apologiz for my colleague's rudeness--
不 才不是 我撤回你的道歉 拿出点魄力来 Lisbon
no,she doesn't.I retract that apology.Show some mettle,lisbon.
我们都很清楚 如果我能和他们谈上十分钟
U know as well as i do,if i have ten minutes with these people,
我就能知道真♥相♥了 前提是真有有用的信息
i will get t truth,if there any useful truth worth having.
- 我们失陪一下 - 嗯 我们失陪一下
- Excuse us. - Yes,excuse us.
我们得去聊聊
We have to have a chat.
冷静 好吗? 这是命令
Cool it,alright?That is an order.
好的 放松 这案子交给我了
Okay.Just relax. I'm working the case.
让我和你解释一下
Let me explain somethg to you.
这就是政♥治♥
Thiss politics.
疾病控制中心很有钱 很讨厌 但很有门路
The c.D.C.A. Is rich,me and well connected.
CBI对比之下就像是可怜的孤儿
The cbi comparison are like poor orphans.
我们不能和他们树敌 我们得和他合作
We can't make enies out of them.We nd to cooperate with this man.
- 他惹我生气了 - 说"我明白了"
- He irks me. - Say it."i understand."
去吧 去找个自动售货机
go.Find yourself a vending machine.
买♥♥块巧克力 等准备好乖乖表现时再回来
Buy yourself a candy bar and come back when you're rey to play nice.
给我一块钱 我就去
Give me a dollar and i will.
记得还钱我
You're paying me back.
请继续
Carry on.
噢 天哪 真是太糟了
Oh,myord.That's terrible.
北加州科技研究所
***
你们怀疑是谋杀?
And you suspect foul play of some kind?
教授 Seberg博士和她丈夫 一直在研究所工作到08年
Uh,professor,dr.Seberg and her husband worked here at thenstitute until '08,
Florian Tripp和Lilith Nash也一样
as did florian tripp and lilith nash.
- 我说得对吗? - 对
- Is that correct? - Yes.
这个研究队伍很棒 我们很舍不得他们离开
Brilliant research team we were very sorry to lose them.
就是为钱 知道吗?
Money,you know?
我们想逼他们履行合同 但Zitek威胁要打官司 所以他们走得很狼狈
We tried to hold them to theicontract,but zitek threatened a lawsuit,so they left rather under a cloud.
那么Edmunds和Seberg这对夫妻 感情如何?
But edmunds anseberg as a coue--did they get along?
撇开别的不说 我觉得不错
i think so,despite all.
撇开什么?
Despite all what?
呃 我对八卦没兴趣 但没有不透风的墙
Welluh,i don't like to listen tohat sort of goss,but,uh,one hears things.
比如?
Like?
Edmunds 很有女人缘
Ednds was quite the dies' man.
- 他有外遇 - 都这么说
- He hadffairs. - So i gather.
有时还很夸张
Quite e drama sometimes.
怎么个夸张法?
Drama of what type?
乌烟瘴气呗
Fireworks,as it were,you know.
我说了 我对八卦没兴趣
But as i s,i don't pay attention.
那你知道谁感兴趣?
Anybody you know who did-- pay attention?
哦 我相信天体物理学部的 一个研究生牵涉其中了
Ah,i believe one of our grad students in the astrophysics department was,h,involved.
- 名字? - Greta Skye
- Name? - Greta Skye.
这消毒还得多久?
How long does this decontamination take?
还有一小时
Another hour.
拜托别碰
Don't touch that,please.
这是凶杀案调查 我想碰啥就碰啥 有意见么你?
This is a murder investigation.I can touch what want.You have aroblem with tt?
那东西很危险 没别的意思
There's dangerous stuff in here,hat's all.
现在巧克力糖都有纯黑巧克力口味了 真好
I like what they're doing these days.They're making regular cay bars,only witdark chocolate.
你试过没?
You tried that?
- 没 - 想咬一口不?
- No.- You--you want a bite?
不 谢谢
No,thank you.
那行
All right.
真好吃
Eally good.
听的见吗?
Can you hear me?
Isabel 对吧?
Isabel,right?
你是谁?
Who are you?
我叫Patrick Jane 我是来查谁杀了你母亲的
My name's patrick jane.I'm here to find out who killed your mother.
好 找到了一定杀了那家伙 拜托了
Good. Kill tm,please.
我也希望我有这权力
Oh,i wish i was allowed to do that.
也许你应该离电脑远点儿
You know,you should probably step away from your computer.
附近有朋友吗?
Do you have any friends nearby?
我想和我妈妈在一起
I wanna be with my mother.
请节哀顺变
Yeah. I'm sorry r your loss.
你有糖果吗?
Do you have a candy bar around at all?
什么?
What?
我们刚才在说巧克力 我就想到也许它能帮你
Well,we were just talking chocole,and it occurred to me that chocolate would be good for you.
能帮助你发泄
All th emotion-- it wipes you out.
还能补充能量
And sugar's good for energy.
我妈妈死了
My mother is dead.
巧克力和悲伤是完美组合
Chocate and grief is a good combinion.
你应该试试
You should t it.
口感更浓...更强烈
It'll taste so much... Deeper,More intense.
会有一阵子 你感觉什么都更鲜明强烈
Everything will feel that way for a while.
你会觉得更加生机勃勃
You'll feel more alive.
一定坚持延续这种感觉
You should pbably try to hang on to that feeling as long asou can.
这是天赐的礼物
It's a gift.
我想是吧
I guess.
我想让你为我做件事 Isabel
I want you to do something for me now,isel.
关掉电脑 去找朋友倾诉
I want you to please turn off youcomputer and go and tell a friend what's happened.
现在就去
You do that now.
芝麻开门
Open sesame.
门不该打开的 对吧?
That wasn't met to happen,was it?
你有任何一种自然科学的高级学位吗?
Do you have an advanced degree in any of the physic sciences?
- 有 - 不好意思
- Yes. - Excuse me.
呃...抱歉打扰了
Uh... Sorry to interrupt.
我们要扩大嫌疑人名单
We need to expand the pool of suspts.
这个狡猾的小扫描仪 是个人就能通过
The tricky little high-tech scanrs let anyone in.
- 胡说八道 - 你试试
- That's nonnse. - Try it.
- 我死定了 - 看见没? 还有那门
- I'll be damned. - See? Se with that door.
这机构的每个人都能拿到病毒
Anyone at this facility could've gotten to those little virus thingies--anyone.
是谁负责扫描仪的安全?
Who's responblee for the operation of the security scners?
我对此毫不知情 太荒谬了
I have no idea how that could happen.That's outrageous.
你的工作就是负责安保系统 对吧?
It's your job to oversee the security systems here,ist it?
当然不是技术方面的 合同里没写
Not the technical aspects,obviously.That's contracted out,
但我会参与 发表意见 一定要信我
but i'll get right on 'em,give 'em piece of my mind,believe you me.
你掌心向上 是恳求的手势 说明你内疚
You're showing us your palms.It's a supicant gesture,suggesting a guilty conscience.
这 哪儿跟哪儿啊
That--that's not valid or relevt.
我--我在阐述事实
I'm--i'm simply stating the facts.
我不知道为啥安保系统失灵了
I have no idea whthe security system doesn't work.
他说的对 你的确不怎么靠得住
The man's right.You're noteal convincing.
我很遗憾你这么想 我也控制不了
I regret that's your opinion,but i-i have no control over that.
Price 先生 你被捕了
Mr. Price,you're under arrest.
凭什么?
For what?
咱们数数 第一 谋杀Alicia Seberg
Let's se for one,the murder of alicia seberg.
无稽之谈
That's absurd.
老实说 这不是你说的算
And frankly,n your call.
哦 是吗?
Oh,ishat right?
对 这谋杀调查归我们管
Yeah,this homicide instigation is ours.
如果咱们合不来 我就打电♥话♥ 给我FBI朋友 让他们接手
If we can't get along,i'll call my frien at the fbi,get them to take over from you.
事实上 我就会这么做 对不住了小姐--
In fact,i will do that.I'm sorry,little lady--
- 也许你应该后退一步... - 也 也许那个恳求手势我说对了
- maybe you should step back...- may-mae i was right about the supplicant palm gesture.
我...要见律师
I... Wanna talk to my lawyer.
你是有这个权利 但如果不--
You have that right,but if it don't--
你有过坐在军用直升机里 用眼罩蒙着眼的经历么
have you ever sat in the back of a military aircraft with a black hood over your head
没
No.
那你很快就会体验一把了
Well,then you got a new experience comin',
因为你现在不招 我们马上就动身!
beuse that is where this is goin' unless you start talkin' right about now!
- 听着 - 安静
- Look-- quiet.
请说吧
Please.
是承包商搞砸了
The contractor screwed up.
剧集 | 超感神探(2008) | 导航列表