剧集 | 超感神探(2008) | 导航列表
失忆可能因为重创引起吗? 当然可能
Can memory loss be a result of trauma? Sure.
大脑保护你不受自己或别人所做 恐怖事情的折磨
Your mind shields you from the awful thing you did, or even what someone else did.
蹂躏幼童的人不会变好
Child molesters don't get better.
不管杀手是谁 他都救了无辜孩子一命
The killer saved a child's life, whoever it is.
我怎样才能重新想起来
How do I unblock my memory?
也许自然而然就会想起来的 给自己点时间
Maybe it will come back on its own. Give it time.
我没时间了 你和你的话都毫无帮助
I don't have time. You you're useless you and all your talking.
对不起 你记不起来的话 我就不知道怎么帮你了
I'm sorry. Until you remember, I don't know how to help you.
Jane
Jane.
嘿 Lisbon
Oh,hey,lisbon.
我猜 你是想要我催眠你吧
I imagine you want me to hypnotize you now.
是的
Yeah.
Mcteer的假释文档中没提到过"Dog"
Nothing in mcteer's parole files about any "dog."
也没有任何相关的人
no known associates, either.
黑寡妇 踩死了
Black widow. Dead one.
你们他妈以为你们在干嘛?
What the hell do you think you're doing?
踩死一只蜘蛛 你干嘛呢?
Killing a spider. What are you doing?
你们插手我的案子
You're interfering with my case.
又跟目击证人谈话 没有
You're talking to witnesses. You're wrong.
还想抵赖? 怎么了?
You gonna lie to me now? What's the problem?
别管Mcteer的案子了 否则就等着 去州政♥府♥大楼做门卫 给游客敬礼吧
Drop the mcteer case, or you'll be on guard duty at the state capital, saluting tourists.
当真?
Is that right?
正是
Yes,it is.
回来的好 你卯上他了
Nice comeback. You told him.
他知道分寸
He knows the score.
借我用用? 谢谢
May i? Thanks.
我在Pelican湾的伙计查到了
My guy at pelican bay came through.
Mcteer有个两年的狱友 外号♥"Dog"
Mcteer had a cellmate for two years... Nicknamed "dog."
我们见过这家伙
hey,we know this guy.
这是Mcteer女朋友的弟弟 David Charles
That's the brother of mcteer's girlfriend david charles.
挺乱的
It's kind of a mess.
不啊 挺好的
Not at all. It's nice.
喜欢这些图画
I like those pictures.
是上一任房♥客留下的
Those are mostly from the last tenants.
我们在哪里进行?
Uh,where where are we gonna do this?
有意思
Ah,interesting.
开始吧 开始催眠吧
Let's just do it. Let let's go.
不 不?
No. No?
我不会催眠你的 Lisbon
No,i'm not gonna hypnotize you,lisbon.
你压力太大了
You're you're too stressed.
开玩笑吧你? 没事的 没事的
Are you kidding me? No,it's okay,shh. It's okay,all right?
我要赶走你身体上的所有压力
I'd have to make all the stress leave your body,
也许让你开始倒数 100 99 98
maybe have you count down from 100,99,98
继续 继续 94 93
we'd go round and round 94,93...
听我说 Lisbon
Listen to me,lisbon.
所有的压力都会消失
All the stress would have to melt away.
你会感到平静 安逸 非常安全
You'd have to feel calm and relaxed and very safe.
这不可能 我不会催眠你的 Lisbon
It's just about impossible. I'm not hypnotizing you,lisbon.
不会的 你只要放松就好
It's not gonna happen, so you can just relax.
你不会昏睡过去 陷入催眠的状态
You are not falling into a deep,relaxing trance state.
睡吧 好的 好的
Sleep. Okay. Good.
好了
All right.
你慢慢走下楼梯...
So you're going down the steps...
每一步都放松...
Relaxing with each step...
现在就要到达底部了...
And now you reach the bottom...
最后一个台阶
The very last step.
最终完全放松
The ultimate place of calm.
觉得怎么样? 很好
How are you feeling? Good.
好的
Good.
当我们回忆星期二晚的情况时 你要保持这种放松的状态
You're gonna remain in this relaxed trance state while we think about tuesday night.
但首先...
But first...
有时你会跟着辣妹的歌♥跳舞 是吗
Sometimes you dance to that spice girls cd,don't you?
是的
Yeah.
我就猜到了
I thought so.
现在 星期二
Now,tuesday.
你可以把一整天都当做一部电影
You can watch the whole day like it's a movie.
每一个细节都对上了焦
Every detail is in focus.
想要放大哪一刻都可以
You can zoom into any moment you want.
可以快进 可以重播
You can fast forward, rewind.
完全由你掌控 知道吗
You are in total control, okay?
好
Okay.
好的
Good.
看到了什么?
What do you see?
我做完了Milbank案子的报告
I'm finishing up the form 41s on the milbank case.
觉得有点饿了 因为没吃中饭
I feel... Hungry, 'cause I skipped lunch.
收发室的新人很帅 是吗?
The new guy in the mailroom is hot. Is he?
是的
Yeah.
快进一点
Let's fast forward a little.
晚些时候...
Later in the day...
你要离开CBI了
You're about to leave c.B.I.
Van Pelt还在工作 她很努力
she's a hard worker.
要是她能坚持别跟Rigsby上♥床♥ 说不定还真能干出点什么
She might do well if she manages not to sleep witrigsby.
你现在要去哪里?
Where do you go now?
我...我...
I... I...
家?
H home?
是吗? 你去了哪儿 Lisbon?
Do you? Where where where do you go,lisbon?
我进了车 快没油了
I'm in my car. It's low on gas.
好的 你在催眠状态 一切都正常
It's okay. You're in a trance state. Everything is okay.
不行 看到了什么?
I can't what do you see?
你去了哪里? 我...
Where do you go? I...
我不知道...空白一片 只看到白花花的荧幕
I don't... It's blank. I ju s bcreen.
没事 没事
It's all right. It's all right.
我不知道去哪了 记不起来了
I don't I don't know where I went. I i i can't remember.
不知道去哪里了 没事了 没事了
I don't know where I went. It's okay. It's okay,it's okay.
记不起来了
I can't remember.
有点奇怪啊
That's a little weird.
还以为你最厉害呢 我要求无效退款
I thought you were the best. I want my money back.
是啊
Yeah.
为什么我记不得了?
Why can't I remember?
有意思啊 不是吗?
It's interesting,isn't it?
恩 有意思
Yeah. Yeah,it's interesting.
还是谢谢你
Well,you know, th thanks for trying.
你还有地方要去吧
You probably have,uh, somewhere you need to go,right?
我不会那么轻易放弃的
Well,i'm not gonna give up that easily.
能指望你不说出去吧 包括队员们
I can count on you not to tell anybody about this,right? On the team?
Lisbon 当然
Oh,lisbon,come on.
Jane 你可不可以离开 拜托你 好的
Jane,i just need you to leave,okay?Could you please go? All right.
没事的 会没事的
It's it's gonna be okay. It's gonna be fine,all right?
我保证
I promise.
好吗?
Okay?
Tanya? 我收到你的信息 写着"9 1 1" 发生什么事了?
Tanya? I got your text. It said "9 1 1"" what's going on?
嘿 救命 警♥察♥!
Hey,help,police!
别紧张 伙计
Relax,buddy.
外面没人
Yeah,we're clear.
你还好吧? 恩
You good? Yeah.
你和Mcteer在停车场打架 他把你打得鼻青脸肿
You fought with mcteer in the parking lot. He beat the snot out of you.
搞的你颜面尽失吧
That must've been pretty humiliating.
所以你把他引到巷子了杀了
So you lured him into the alley and you killed him.
不 我没杀他 我没有!
No,i didn't kill him. I didn't!
就是你杀了他 David
You did kill him,david.
你杀了他 却要我们的朋友来顶罪
You killed him, but it's our friend on the hook for it.
听着 杂种 你要是再满嘴胡言 进监狱都会比现在好受
Look,dog, jail is gonna be so much better than what you get if you keep lying to us.
听着 你们的朋友 那警♥察♥...
Look,your friend, the cop...
是她付钱叫我把Mcteer引到巷子里
She's the one who paid me to bring mcteer to the alley.
向你们发誓 我根本没想到她会崩了他
Look,i had no idea she was gonna shoot him,i swear to you.
要是知道我才不会赚这个钱
I never would've taken the money if I knew it.
Lisbon探员 她付你的钱?
Agent lisbon she's the one who paid you?
是 一定是她 不是吗?
Yeah,i mean, it had to be her,didn't it?
听说她已经被捕了
I heard you guys already arrested her for it.
你只是猜测 对吧? 你根本没亲眼看到
But you're guessing,right? You never actually saw her.
剧集 | 超感神探(2008) | 导航列表