剧集 | 超感神探(2008) | 导航列表
Jane和我站第一班岗
Jane and I will take the first shift.
接下来的24小时我们轮流分头行动
The next 24-hour rotation will be split among us,
一班保护她一班查Sparrow的案子
alternating with the sparrow case.
我们迟早会撤掉保护
Well,we're gonna have to stop protecting her sooner or later.
那时他便会动手 他会等待时机
That's when he'll go for her. He'll just wait.
Van Pelt 有什么发现?
Van pelt,what do you got?
在找Grady Shipp 对吧?
We're looking for grady shipp,right?
这是Marley的地址薄
This is marley's address book.
字迹不同 也许是Grady Shipp自己写的
That's different writing. Maybe that's grady shipp himself.
- 我能去吗? - 接着查
- Can i? - Keep digging.
Rigsby 叫上小周 去看看
Rigsby,take cho with you. Check it out.
收到
Yeah,you got it.
有人吗?
Hello?
有人吗?
hello?
- 血 - 对
- Blood. - yep.
也许是猪血
Pig's blood,maybe.
练习用的?
For practice?
警♥察♥! 站住!
Police! Stop!
警♥察♥! 站住!
Police! Stop!
见鬼
我来汇报
I'll call it in.
这是啥?
What is it?
镜头盖 有意思
A lens cap. Interesting.
模仿血手约翰的符号♥
Practicing the red john symbol,
不光看着我们抓他 还录下来
and not just watching us pursue him,but filming the pursuit.
什么意思?
What does it mean?
意味着Marley Sparrow的凶手 喜欢摄像
It means marley sparrow's killer loves cameras.
他是个偷♥窥♥狂 血腥电影的粉丝
He's a voyeur... A fanboy,a slasher movie geek.
好 那我们该怎么做? 该去哪儿查?
Great. But where does that take us now? Like in a car?
去大学电影俱乐部看看
Well,try the campus film club.
好的
All right.
很不错? 有品位
Nice place,huh? Tasteful.
我觉得这地方就像我们 花太多钱除腿毛一样没必要
To me,it looks like we're about to pay way too much money to get our legs waxed.
我正做午饭 想吃点什么?
I was just making some lunch. Would you like something to eat?
- 好的 谢谢 - 我不饿 谢了
- Sure,thanks. - I'm good. Thanks.
Patrick 我反省了一下 真抱歉把你推入如此的境地
Patrick,uh,on reflection,i'm truly sorry for the situation I put you in.
我没想过这事跟你的关联
I hadn't thought through your involvement.
好了 好了 我-我吃点午餐
All right,all right. I- I-i'll eat some lunch.
只要别小事化大
Just please don't make a fuss.
Ketchum女士?
Miss ketchum?
哦 警♥察♥
Oh,policemen. Okay.
我就觉得忘了点什么 呃...
I knew i'd forgotten something. Uh...
给
Okay. There it is.
- 我以为寄过去了 - 寄什么?
- I thought for sure I'd sent that. - Sent what?
犯罪学选修课的学生名单
Uh,the class list of the students in my criminology class.
你同事要的
Your colleague had asked for it.
你也是电影俱乐部的负责人?
And you're chair of the film club also?
的确正是在下
I have that honor.
正好 我也有电影俱乐部的名单
You know what? I have the film club register here as well.
想看看吗?
Okay... Yes,yes. Would you like to see it?
恩 那是最好
yes. That would be,uh,good.
好了
Okay.
给你
Ah,there you go.
周二晚你在哪儿 Ketchum女士?
And where were you tuesday night,miss ketchum?
天啊! 我是嫌犯?
Oh,how thrilling! am I a suspect?
你是吗?
Are you?
哇...
Well...
真希望我还有那种激♥情♥
I'd like to think I can still summon that kind of passion.
那当时你在哪?
So where were you?
在家 独自一人
Home. Alone.
看一本凶杀故事
Reading a murder mystery,actually.
与两份名单重合的只有一个人... Wesley Blankfein
Now there's only one name on both lists... Wesley blankfein.
等等 你那是什么表情
Oh,wait. You just made a face.
他是个乖孩子 也是个好演员
Well,he is a sweet boy. Rather a good actor,actually.
不过...很怪
But,uh... Strange.
怪? 怎么怪?
Strange? How?
具体我也说不出
I can't really put my finger on it.
那是他的一种眼神
It's a look in his eyes.
对 是他
Yep,that's him.
我记得他搬进来的时候
I remember when he moved in.
我提起他比这里大多数学生都年长
I mentioned to him he was a little older than most of our students,
他只说他想避开他妈妈
and he said he needed to escape from his mother.
我呃 觉得这种反应很奇怪
Which,uh,I thought was an odd response.
你最后一次看到他是什么时候?
And when did you last see him?
- 恩 三周前... - 借过
- Uh,three weeks ago... - Excuse me.
大概吧 我记得他有个女朋友
Uh,maybe. I figured he had a girlfriend.
里面是空的
嘿 Dylan
Oh,hey,dylan.
嘿 伙计们 来快速问答
Oh,hey,you guys. Quick question.
你们说Marley的男朋友 曾经开车在外面等她?
Now you guys said marley's boyfriend waited for her outside in a car?
- 是 - 还记得他开什么车吗?
- yes. - Do you recall what type of car he drove?
恩 黑的吧 我不是很懂车
Um,it was black,I think. I'm bad with cars.
是... 黑色的SUV
It was a... It was a black s. u. v.
Blankfein开什么车?
What car did blankfein drive?
他没有车
Uh,he didn't have a car.
知道了
Okay.
去查查Blankfein的妈妈 她可能知道他在哪
Try locating blankfein's mother. Maybe she knows where he is.
好 保持联络
All right. Let me know.
正在追捕Wesley Blankfein
Wesley blankfein's in the wind.
看来他嫌疑很大
Looks like he might be good for this.
我不认为是他
I don't think so.
我能感应到Marley 她对 " Blankfein"这个名字没有共鸣
Marley made contact with me. E name "blankfein" doesn't resonate.
你能感应到Marley?
Marley made contact with you?
- 对 - 那还用说吗
- yes. - Of course.
我想我们已经充分领教了 你的打击犯罪能力 Kristina
Uh,I think we might have had enough of your crime-fighting skills,kristina.
希望你能坚持你的水晶疗法和 恩...
Might be best to stick to the crystal therapy and the,uh...
足部按♥摩♥?
Foot massages?
反射疗法
Reflexology.
对 就是反射疗法
Right. Reflexology.
- 我是Lisbon - 我是FBI的Fenton探员
- This is lisbon. - Agent fenton,fbi.
我们在塔霍湖调查一个案子
Yeah,we got a case here in lake tahoe.
看来跟你们的血手约翰同学有关
Looks like your boy red john.
受害者名叫Jacqueline Sandoval
Victim's name is a jacqueline sandoval.
要来看看吗?
You wanna come take a look?
你总是端着你的傲慢笑脸 好像无所不知 但你不是
You can smile your arrogant smile and act like you know everything about everything,but you don't.
对于那个无限的世界 你根本还一无所知
There are whole worlds that you can't even begin to understand.
水上芭蕾是我 呃 唯一 觉得一无所知的东西
Synchronized swimming is,uh,the only world that springs to mind.
不过你说的没错 肯定还有别的
But I'm sure you're right.There may be many others.
怎么了?
What's the matter?
血手约翰杀死了采访你的人
Red john killed the woman who interviewed you.
天哪
Oh,my god.
天哪
Oh,my god.
是血手约翰干的 就是他
It's red john,all right.
好 我去跟FBI联♥系♥
Okay,uh,i'll reach out to the feds.
要求他们随时跟我们通报案情
I'll make sure they keep us in the loop.
我们得回Kristina Frye家去
We gotta get back to kristina frye's place.
她家有那么多警♥察♥守着
There are cops all around her house.
Van Pelt贴身保护她 加州调查局还有别的探员正赶过去
Van pelt is with her,and there's other cbi agents on their way.
她很安全
She's safe.
血手约翰肯定不会去那
I am confident red john's not gonna go there.
- 他就是要你们这么想 - 如果他真去了 我们一定会逮住他
- That is exactly why he might. - If he does,we'll get him.
你真的要泡在kristina家 等着血手约翰出现?
You really wanna hang out at kristina's house,waiting for red john to show up?
还是回办公室吧 一起调查 Marley Sparrow的案子
Let's just go back to the office,and we'll work the marley sparrow case.
去那我也帮不上忙
There's nothing useful that I can do there.
这个叫Blankfein的家伙... 他不是嫌疑很大吗?
This blankfein character...He looks good for it,right?
行了 去那边等着血手约翰吧
Fine.Go and wait for red john.
虽然我不觉得那是个好主意
It's not a good idea,though.
嘿 我们在内华达 你不能 把我丢在这一个人走掉
Hey,we're in nevada.You can't ju w waloff and leave me here.
老大
Hey,boss.
Wesley Blankfein的母亲叫 Myra Hauser-Blankfein
So wesley blankfein's mother is myra hauser-blankfein.
住在富兰克林高地
Address in franklin heights.
剧集 | 超感神探(2008) | 导航列表