剧集 | 超感神探(2008) | 导航列表
啊 Raimey说那里还藏着个宝藏
Uh, Mr. Raimey says there's also a hidden treasure there.
传言中的宝藏 纯粹是传言
Rumored treasure, purely rumored.
传言... Beckworth在那房♥子里藏着些财产
Rumored treasure... some fortune Beckworth hid in the house.
Abner知道吗?
Does Abner know anything about that?
Beckworth家族的宝藏?
Beckworth's treasure?
噢 是的
Oh, yes
家族中的每个人都知道
Everybody in the family knew that there was
那里有个神秘的大宝藏
a great, mythic treasure.
我们很多年前就放弃寻找了 根本是假的
We gave up looking for it years ago. It was a fraud.
如果是真的 你那会认为我会住在这里吗?
If it wasn't, do you think i'd be living here?
她说没有宝藏
She says no treasure.
嗯 知道了 谢谢
Hmm. Got it. Thank you.
好的
Okay.
没有宝藏
No treasure.
苜蓿蜂蜜(英语谐音意指聪敏点)
Clover honey.
啊
Ah.
好吧... 多谢了
Well... Thank you.
如果还有什么我能做的...
If there is anything else I can do...
的确 还有件事
Well, there is one more thing.
Beckworth怎么赚的钱?
How did Beckworth make his money?
噢 他是个走私酒贩... 很成功的一个
Oh, he was a bootlegger... very successful one.
在你那里 啊 从下往上数第二本
It's in, uh, that one, the second from the bottom.
知道了 谢谢
Okay. Thank you.
啊 你和Foster有过交往吗?
Uh, did you ever cross paths with Foster?
一两次吧
Once or twice
他看起来似乎很高兴 不过没有特意注意过
He seemed pleasant enough. Never paid very much attention.
你这老骗子 你说什么?
You deceitful old bag of bones. Excuse me?
你知道我的意思
You heard me.
房♥子外面看起来没什么特殊的
Nothing on the exterior of the house.
进去看看
Let's check inside.
奇怪
That's weird.
什么?
What?
还以为是锁上的
Thought this was shut.
听见了吗?
Did you hear that?
是的 有人在楼上
Yeah. Someone's upstairs.
我以为所有人都应该离开了
I thought everybody left.
喂?
Hello?
这里面传来的
It came from in there.
我猜 线路老化了吧
Old wiring,I guess.
什么声音?
What was that?
加州调查局 出来
CBI. Come out.
警♥察♥ 无论你是谁 从房♥间里出来
Police. Whoever you are, come out of the room
双手抱头
with your hands above your head.
Jane?
Jane?
他去哪了? 他怎么做到的?
Where'd he go? How'd he do that?
小菜一碟
It's easy.
我演示给你们看
I'll show you.
啊 看见了吗?
Ah,you see?
全是开关
It's all switches.
这有个管道系统能够让声音
There's a system of pipes that carry sound
贯穿整个房♥子
throughout the house.
喂? 知道了吧 全是假的...
Hello? Yeah. It's all fake...
看到了 轻易上当的Van Pelt 灵魂是烟雾和镜子造的
Because,my credulous van pelt,spirits are smoke and mirrors,
全都是这么搞出来的
and that's all that they are.
那鬼魂呢? 你怎么办到的? 啊 说道重点了
And the ghost? How did you do that? Ah, the piece de registance.
Rigsby 如果你站在角落
If you could stand in the corner, my friend Rigsby,
而Grace站到门外
And, Grace, if you could take your place out by the doors.
Pepper的鬼魂
Pepper's ghost.
魔术师的老把戏... 一个简单的视觉错觉
It's an old conjurer's trick... a simple optical illusion.
你只需要一面玻璃
All you need is a sheet of glass
滑出墙壁...
That slides out of the wall...
光反射?
It's a reflection?
再开灯
And lighting.
关了
And off.
Beckworth制♥造♥这个就是为了保持神秘?
Beckworth had all this built just so he could hold sances?
所以他能用这不可思议的杰作
So he could amaze and terrify his guests
来惊吓他的客人 而且最近尤为频繁
with his mastery of the occult, and it's been used recently.
有人把灰尘打扫了
Someone has clead the dust off.
有人试图恐吓Foster 嗯
So somebody was trying to scare Foster. Mm-hmm.
为什么? 他是怎么进到房♥子里的?
Why? And how did they get in the house?
警报器可是一直都开着的 跟我来
The alarm would have been on the whole time. Come with me.
在禁酒时期Beckworth曾是个走私酒贩
Beckworth was a bootlegger during prohibition,
那就意味着他得在这房♥子里运酒
which meant he had to smuggle liquor into the house
并且有地方藏酒
and hide it someplace
而且官方肯定找不到这个地方
the authorities couldn't find it.
这个房♥间暗藏有秘密通道
This house is riddled with secret passages.
有通往外面的密道?
Including ones that lead outside?
瞧?
Voil?
下去看看吧
Head down. Take a look.
我检查下外面的墙壁
I'll check the outside walls.
毫无疑问我们中有人能发现这个密道
No doubt one of us will find the secret passage.
你先
After you.
噢 谢了
Oh, thank you.
Jeb Haas?
Jeb Haas?
你是谁?
Who wants to know?
加州调查局 Lisbon探员 像你这样的漂亮小姑娘?
Agent Lisbon, CBI. Pretty little thing like you?
关于Alan Foster的谋杀案 我有些问题想问你
I have some questions for you regarding Alan Foster's murder.
我无话可说
I got nothing to tell you.
好像有些建筑材料失窃
Looks like there were some construction supplies stolen
在谋杀发生的前后
around the time of the murder.
副警长Fisher说你是本地的盗贼中
Deputy Fisher says you're the local thief
最有可能偷那种东西的
most likely to steal that kind of stuff.
Fisher让你来的? 那婊♥子♥养♥的♥
Fisher sent you? That son of a bitch.
我不知道他告诉了你什么
I don't know what he told you,
但是 嗯 我不知道任何关于失窃或谋杀的事
but, um, I don't know anything about a break-in or any murder.
那么你不介意和我去警局一趟吧
Then you won't mind coming down to the station with me.
如果我不想去呢? 先生 这可不是什么难事
What if I don't want to go? Sir, this doesn't have to be difficult.
你还好吧?
You okay?
还好 你怎么样?
Yeah, yeah. You?
嘿 看
Hey, look at that.
酒窖 有些酒可能还是好的吧
Wine cellar. Wonder if any of it's still good.
我不信
I doubt it.
那是什么? 嗯 老鼠吧
What was that? Eh, probably rats.
噢 天啊 我讨厌老鼠
Oh, god, no. I hate rats.
那就是个鬼吧 你根本不相信有鬼这回事
It's just a ghost then. You don't believe in ghosts.
我不信 但是你相信 如果你愿意 就在楼上等吧
Yeah, but you do. Wait upstairs, if you like.
我去就行了
I'll take this one.
哦 谢谢 我没事
Oh, thanks. That's okay.
Foster被杀的晚上
Same night that Foster was killed,
你闯进他的游泳室 偷走了价值几千美金
you broke into his pool house and stole a few thousand dollars
的工具和设备 我们知道 是因为我们在你车里
worth of tools and equipment. We know because we found
发现了一些被偷设备
some of the stolen equipment in your vehicle,
我们还在游泳室发现了菸头
and we found this cigarette butt in the pool house.
很显然上面有你DNA
It'll definitely have your DNA on it.
大家都知道那里装备了
Everybody knows that place is all wired up
精巧的警报系统
with some fancy alarm system.
我没杀人
I didn't kill anybody.
我没见过Foster 也没进过他家
I never saw Foster, and I never went into his house.
很好 如果你能证明 我不能
Nice if you could prove that. I can't,
但我有关于那晚的特别信息...
but I do have some particular information on that evening...
你们想要的信息
information that you want.
好的
Okay.
哦 除非先做交易 搞定我偷窃
Unh-unh. Not until I get a deal on the theft
和强行入侵他人住♥宅♥的指控才行...
and the breaking and entering charges...
要过得去 你想交易? 好吧
A good one, too. You want a deal? Okay.
先想清楚 这只是个关于偷窃
And just to be clear, is this a deal for the theft
和破门侵入的交易 还是关于逃税漏税的交易? 什么?
and the B/E alone, or the tax evasion as well? What?
根据你的税务记录
According to your IRS records,
从2002年起 你就没交过税了
you haven't filed a tax return since 2002.
除非你七年内一分钱没赚
Unless you haven't earned a dime in income in seven years,
剧集 | 超感神探(2008) | 导航列表