剧集 | 超感神探(2008) | 导航列表
它能用了
It's working.
能用了!
It's working!
"我妻子杀了我"
什么鬼东西?
What the hell?
- 关了它 关了! - 不 等等
- Turn it off.Turn it off! - No,wait.
- 它说的没错吧? - 当然不是
- It's right,isn't it? - Of course not.
你曾说你对此装置一无所知
You said you didn't know anything about the device.
你在撒谎
You were lying.
不 我--
我让Oliver修改了设置 使它不能正常运转
i had oliver change the settings so it wouldn't work.
但你知道如何改回来
But you knew how to change them back.
你看着Noah工作
You watched noah work.
知道不论多少钱 他都不想卖♥♥给Tolman
You knew that he decided not to give it to tolman for any price.
于是你就做了自认为应作的事 用恐惧折磨他
So you did what you felt you had to-- you played on his fear.
你要亲手把仪器卖♥♥给Tolman
You'd take the device and turn it in to tolman yourself.
你只需打开保险箱
All you had to do was open the safe.
问题是-- 仪器不在那里
The problem-- it wasn't in the safe.
有个电影讲了一个数学天才 和爱他的女人
That movie with the crazy math guy and the woman who loves him--
我以为我和Noah也会如此幸福
yeah,i thought noah and me would be like that.
"爱之柔情"
"love's tender passion."
随便你怎么取笑
yeah,you go ahead and make fun.
与Noah一起生活根本没那么浪漫
Life with noah was nothing like that.
只有沉默 成天如此 还有一堆我连标题都看不懂的书
It was silence--days of it,and books i could never understand the title of,
他陷入思考时 我们就没有性生活 他基本上永远都在思考
and no sex when he's thinking,which,by the way,is all the time.
我每周工作50小时 低三下四赚小费 只能勉强果腹
I work 50 hours a week scrounging for tips just so we could have food.
后来Noah说有人 付二百万让他造个东西
Anyway,so then noah told me about this guy who would pay him $2 million to build this thing--
二百万
$2 million.
经过一番央求他终于同意了 这样做没错 也该轮到他养家了
I begged him,and finally he said he would do it,which was only right because it was his turn.
而他却不肯卖♥♥ 你无法接受这个决定
But he wouldn't hand it over,and you couldn't live with that.
是 他说这样做很危险
Yeah,okay.He said it was too dangerous.
我试着逼迫他 但他说...
I tried to make him,but he said that...
他说我没法理解这样做的后果
He said i wasn't able to understand the implications.
于是我也要让他看看我的聪明才智
So i decided to show him i could be smart,too.
展示愚钝还差不多
Or a whole lot dumber.
我也不知道
I'm--i'm not sure which.
起来
Get up.Come on.
双手放到背后
Hands behind your back.
你怎么怀疑她的?
What put you on to her?
我也是很晚才反应过来 真该自罚一下
Well,i came to it very late.I could have kicked myself.
她家厨房♥未遭翻查 因为那是她的领地
The kitchen of her house was left unsearched because that was her domain.
她知道一定不会在那儿
She knew the device wasn't there.
哦 Jane先生
Oh,mr.Jane.
来的正好
Perfect timing.
卒进f4
Pawn to f4.
高明
shrewd.
但我猜你来不仅仅是 为了牵制我的皇后吧
But i gather you're here for more than just to pin my queen.
没错
Yes.
其实我是来拿我的东西的
Actually,i came here to collect my property.
鉴于Daphne的状况 所有权应归Noah的哥哥
Given daphne's condition,ownership of the device goes to noah's brother.
我联♥系♥了Rafe 但他不想掺和此事
But when i contacted rafe,he wanted nothing to do with it.
所以据我律师判定 仪器归我了
So according to my attorneys,that passes the device... To me.
法律手续齐全 如果你有疑问可以--
I have all the legal documents here.If you have any questions,you can--
不用了 没必要 都是你的了
no need.No need.It's all yours.
都是你的
All yours.
希望你不介意 我倒是碰过这玩意
Uh,i hope you don't mind,i did have a little fiddle with it.
只是想看看工作原理
I just wanted to see how it worked.
我估计很容易修的
Easily fixed,i'd imagine.
容易?
Easily?
哦 这是什么?
Uh,what's that?
可能是其中的零件
That may be part of it.
等我律师找你谈吧
You are gonna be hearing from my attorney.
Tolman 还有一件事--
Tolman,one last thing--
象... 至C4
bishop... To c4.
三步即死局
forced mate in three moves.
我赢了
I win.
过来好好看看 你就明白了
Come and take a closer look.You'll see it.
我们应该再来一盘!
We should do this again!
超感警探 第二季 第21集
剧集 | 超感神探(2008) | 导航列表