剧集 | 超感神探(2008) | 导航列表
Even though you wrecked his car
就为了还Elias个清白? 我那么做了吗?
just to get a clean read on Elias? Is that what I did?
没错 你做了 Mashburn没生气? 没有 咱们让他有次新的体验
Yeah, you did. Mashburn's not mad? No. We gave him a new experience.
他帮咱们抓住了凶手
He helped us catch the killer.
这是他表示感谢的方法嘛 上车
This is his way of saying thank you. Get in.
咱们不准收礼的
We're not allowed to accept gifts from people.
不是收礼 是借用
It's not gift. It's a lend.
我知道纳帕有家很棒的餐厅
Now I know this fantastic restaurant in Napa.
七分半钟就能到了
We can be there in about seven and a half minutes.
准让你意乱情迷 还真是辆好车
It'll blow your mind. It is a pretty nice car.
没错 来吧
Yes, it is. Come on.
答应我 你不会超速吧?
Promise you won't break the speed limit?
不会
Nope.
喔!
Ooh!
剧集 | 超感神探(2008) | 导航列表