剧集 | 超感神探(2008) | 导航列表
Ain't you smooth and easygoing?
Hirby死在那的十英亩地…是我祖父的
That 10 acres where kirby died… that was my grandfather's land.
20年前 我叔叔Roy从我们那里偷走了地
20 years back, my father's brother roy stole it from us rightful progeny
然后又使诈卖♥♥给了Gerbers 他可清楚的很
and fraudulently sold it to the gerbers, who knew.
我说Gerbers知道那是Roy偷的
The gerbers knew he stole it.
那十英亩地价值多少?
And how much is 10 acres of land worth around there?
哦 该死 不光是土地 那底下可是油田
Oh, hell, man. It ain't the land. It's what's under it… oil sands.
以前没多大用 开采太费钱了
It used to be worthless. Cost too much to pump out.
但随着油价飙升 现在可值钱了
But with the price of oil skyhigh, oil sands are worth workin'.
那就是身价六七千万的地主
We're talking $50 million, $60 million to the landowners.
所以你把Gerbers起诉了
So you took the gerbers to court.
没错...去年
Yeah... Last year.
你觉得是啥结果? 你一无所获
And what do you think happened? You got nothing.
大零蛋
Zero.
我也知道是浪费时间 但这种欺骗不诚信的人真的惹毛我了
I knew I shouldn't have wasted my time, but the deceit and dishonesty has made me mad.
昨天你在哪儿 Ted?
Where were you yesterday, ted?
这个嘛 我去的地方多了 Kimball
Well, I was several places, kimball.
我们需要你列个清单 "我们"?
We're gonna need a list. "we"?
我就看见你一个人
I only see one of you.
我和州政♥府♥机构需要一个清单
I and the state machinery oppression's gonna need a list.
那我可要仔细想想了
Well, I will think it over.
有些人就是没有这种能力
Some people just don't have that facility.
我相信你父亲以他的方式来爱着你
I'm sure your father loved you in his way.
他就是无法表达罢了
He just didn't have the tools to express that love.
知道不 哥们儿? 我特感谢你能听我说话
You know what, man? I really appreciate you listening to me, man.
甭客气 得了吧 要狱友是干嘛的?
Please, boo. What are cellmates for?
好吧 听着 听着呢
So listen. Listening.
那个 呃 关于Jane目前的不幸遭遇
About the, uh, unfortunate situation with jane,
我要你知道 这是我和他的梁子
I want you to know that my beef is only with him.
对你和你手下我没意见
I got no problem with you or your people.
请这么个神经质来局里就是个错误 不过都过去了
It was a big mistake bringing in a whack job like him, but that's in the past now.
你和我...
You and me...
一直都保持着良好的工作关系 我希望一直保持下去
You and me always had a good working relationship, and I hope that can continue.
行 听完了
Okay. I listened.
我们没事了?
So we're cool?
你做了你认为正确的
You did what you thought was right.
我得先想想 再决定有没有事了
I need to think about it before I know whether we're cool.
行 行 很公平
Okay. Okay, fair enough.
晚安 Jane
Good night, jane.
晚安 兄弟
Good night, pal.
明早的事你不用操心
And don't worry about tomorrow morning.
我♥操♥心明早干嘛?
Why would I need to worry about tomorrow morning?
有些恐怖的大家伙
There are some scary people here.
知道你是条子
They all know you're a cop.
他们咋知道的? 我不…我不是真的条子
How would they know that? I'm not…I'm not really a cop.
那就没事了
Well, then you'll be fine.
再说了 这儿的医疗设备很牛x的
Besides, they got real excellent medical facilities here.
Gerber家族属地
Grace? 不好意思
Grace? Sorry.
有什么问题吗?
Is something wrong?
没有 我是…我是在想Jane 但愿他没事
No. I was…i was thinking about jane. I hope he's all right.
他没事 没准能吸取教训呢
He'll be fine. Maybe he'll learn something.
你是Gail吗? Dana Hines的女儿? 是的
Are you gail? Yes.
你妈妈在吗? 在
Is your mom here? Yes.
你们是警♥察♥? 是的
Are you from the police? Yes, we are.
能带我们去找你妈妈吗?
Can you take us to your mom?
你们会把我爸爸带回来吗?
Are you gonna bring my daddy home?
不能 宝贝 对不起 我们不能
No, sweetie, I'm sorry. We can't do that.
大家早上好啊 早 猪头
Good morning, everybody. Morning, pig.
多谢提出这个问题 让我澄清一下
Thank you for raising that issue. Let me address that.
你们以为我是条子 但我不是
You believe me to be a policeman of some kind. That is not true.
我以前 现在 都不是条子
I am not a policeman, nor have I ever been one.
我确实和警♥察♥一起工作
I do work with the police.
我用我的本领抓凶手 不过我很少有机会 对付像你们这种更职业的罪犯
I use my skills to catch murderers, though rarely do I deal with professnana such as yourselves.
什么本领?
What skills?
我能看懂人
People skills.
让我看看你的本事 小兄弟
You show me your skills, little brother.
你... 你...
You... You...
你是这里的老大
Are the shotcaller in here.
来自湾区 喜欢闻胶水或化学溶剂 让自己爽一下
You come from the bay area. You like to sniff some kind of glue or solvent to get high.
你也想戒掉 但你怕这样会让你的跟班认为你软弱
You wish you could quit, because you think it makes you look weak in front of your peers.
是吗? 没错 但你不用担心
Is that right? Yes, but you needn't worry,
因为你嗑高的时候 别人更怕你 对吧?
because the way you are when you get hig makes everybody even more scared of you, right?
真TM没错 哥们儿 没错
Hell yeah, man. Yeah.
你让我很不爽
I don't think I like you much.
如果你别以自己喜欢与否 来看待这个世界
If you stop seeing the world in terms of what you like and what you dislike
而是去看它们真实的一面
and saw things for what they truly are in themselves,
你会发现你的生命会更平和安宁
you would find a great deal more peace in your life.
如果你愿意 我会帮你
And I can help you with that if you want.
好好想想吧 电♥话♥在哪? 我得打个电♥话♥
think about it. Where's the phone in here? I need to make a call.
那边 多谢
Over there. Thanks.
这太好了 谢谢
This is nice. Thank you.
是你做的吗? 我们一起做的
Did you make these? We both did.
我们不能闲着
We're keeping ourselves busy.
真好喝
Delicious.
宝贝你的电视都已经录在摄像机里了 要是你现在想看的话
Your show's in the vcr, baby, if you want to watch it a while.
好吧
Okay.
非常遗憾 Donna
We're sorry for your loss, donna.
确实很难 很难
It's hard. It's hard.
事情刚刚好转就...
Just when things were getting better.
以前很不顺吗?
Things were going badly?
呃 你也知道 就婚姻那些事
Um, you know, mairge stuff.
我和Kirby初中就在一起了
Me and kirby have been together since junior high.
长大了人就变了 怎么说?
People change when they grow up. How so?
貌合神离了吧 我想
Um, we kind of drifted, I guess.
我家…姓Gerber的很团结
My family, the gerbers… we're very close.
大家全住在一起有时候挺受不了的
It can be too much what with us living here together and all.
Kirby有点觉着非得跟他们对着干不可
Kirby got to feeling kind of squashed up against 'em.
他是独行侠类型
He was a lone wolf type.
喜欢自己一个人待在林子里 懂吗?
Liked to be in the woods on his own, you know?
最近有谁惹了他 或者他招惹什么人了吗?
Was there anyone in particular he had a problem with or whoad a problem with him?
没有 只有我
No. No, just me.
我说过 我们最近相处得好多
And like I say, we'd been doing better recently.
他对我很坦白 向我倾诉他的感觉
He was being more honest with me, opening up about his feelings.
你们也知道男人都那样
You know how men can be.
是 明白
Yes, we do.
财务上呢?
Money problems?
没有 女士 Kirby是个好焊工
No, ma'am. Kirby was a skilled welder.
出色的供应商 一直引以为豪
Always a good provider and proud of it.
后来你们又分到了油田的钱
And then you have the oil money coming in.
是 女士
Yes, ma'am.
你们分到了多少?
How much do you stand to gain?
呃 他们说我们每个表亲每年八万块
Um, they say each of us younger cousins will get around $80,000 a year.
我得和你说明 Donna
I have to point this out to you, donna.
这就使你的动机很明显了
That gives you strong motive here.
Kirby可以分到你一半的钱
Kirby was entitled to half your money.
如果你婚姻不幸福 会让你很不爽了 是吧?
If your marriage was in trouble, that would make you pretty unhappy, wouldn't it?
我们没有不幸福
Our marriage wasn't in trouble.
法医说尸体上有许多瘀伤和挫伤
The coroner tells us there were many unhealed bruises and contusions on his body,
是在死前三星期造成的 Kirby被打的可不轻
which suggests around three weeks before his death, kirby was prtttyadly beaten up.
我不…我完全不知情
I don't…i don't know anything about that.
如果下次你再想嗑了
Next time you feel the urge to get high,
也许能看见妈妈的笑脸
maybe you'll see your mother's smiling face.
让你觉得已经温暖 安全 幸福了
Maybe you'll already feel warm, safe and happy.
你会知道嗑药得来的快♥感♥ 都是虚幻的
Maybe you'll realize that high feeling you get from drugs is an illusion,
你脑子里除了毒品 啥都没有 囚犯Jane
nothing more than chemicals moving around in your brain. Inmate jane.
囚犯Jane请到探访室
Inmate jane to the visiting room.
囚犯Jane请到探访室
Inmate jane to the visiting room.
晚点再谈 你做得很好
More later. You are doing great.
目前为止 案子的相关文件就这些
That's the case paperwork so far.
那是被害者日记的复件
That's a copy of the victim's noteok.
剧集 | 超感神探(2008) | 导航列表