剧集 | 超感神探(2008) | 导航列表
邻居说他们去了Kasten州立森林登山
Neighbor said that they were hiking in kasten state forest.
那离我们发现尸体的地方有一百多英里
That's 100 miles from where we found them.
- 那第三名受害者呢? - 跟我们的失忆女士一样
- Well,what about the third victim? - Same as the jane doe.
没有找到任何身份证明
No i.D. Of any kind.
验尸官说他二十岁出头 已经把指纹送去对比了
The coroner says he's in his early 20s.I put his prints into the system.
Van Pelt 你查到匹配指纹了吗?
Van pelt,did you get any hits on them?
- Van Pelt? - 呃 马上就查 马上就查
- Van pelt? - Uh,i'll check.I'll check.
验尸官认为他们是被大火力步♥枪♥所杀--
The coroner thinks that they were shot with a high-powered rifle--
Langham夫妇是近距离射杀 失忆的女士和无身份男尸是远距离射杀
the langhams up close,our jane doe and the unidentified male from a distance.
- Langham夫妇有什么犯罪记录吗? - 没有
- Do either of the langhams have a record? - No.
我想可以先把Langham一家放一边 他们只是无辜路人
I think we can set the langhams aside.****
是啊
Yeah.
前两个受害者是远距离中弹 所有身份证明都被拿走了
The first two victims were shot from a distance,i.D.S were taken.
这两个则是近距离射杀
Two victims were shot up-close.
身份证明还在
I.D.S were not taken.
显然前两名受害者才是凶手的目标
Clearly,the first two victims were the targets.
Langham夫妇只是在错误的时间 出现在了错误的地点
And when the langhams roll up to the scene,wrong place,wrong time.
凶手开枪打死了他们 自己也吓坏了 连拿走身份证都顾不上
Killer shoots the langhams,freaks out.Doesn't bother to take their i.D.S.
甚至都没发现他先杀的受害者 有一个只受了伤还没死
Doesn't even notice that one of the first victims that he shot was only wounded.
查到男受害者的身份了
We got a hit on the male victim's prints.
他叫Leonard Railton 印第安人 住在暴风河印第安人居留区
His name's leonard railton,native american,lived on the storm river reservation.
就在州立森林旁边
That's right next to the state forest.
他十几岁开始就犯了不少事--
Oh,he's been in and out ofof t system since his early teens--
大部分是小案子 几宗藏♥毒♥罪
mostly small stuff,a couple of drug busts.
没有家人
No family listed.
紧急联络人是他的假释官
His emergency contact is his parole officer.
去给女受害者看看Leonard 和Langham夫妇的照片 也许有收获
Go and go show jane doe a picture of leonard and the langhams.It's worth a shot.
- 好 - 你们俩去看看Langham夫妇走的登山径
- Okay. - You guys check out the trail that the langhams were hiking.
看来山里有点什么猫腻
It sounds like something's going on up there.
我们去跟Railton的假释官谈谈
Let's go talk to railton's p.O.
你没必要掩饰对Hightower的不满
There's no point in hiding your frustration with hightower.
迟早你都会爆发所有压抑的怒火
I mean,sooner or later,you're just gonna explode with suppressed rage.
走运的话 我爆发时你就在旁边
With any luck,you'll be next to me.
我担心的就是这个
Well,that's wta i'm worried about.
Grace 你没事吧?
Grace.You okay?
当然了...不好 你呢?
Sure. No.You?
这是件好事 对吧? 再不用偷偷摸摸了
This is a good thing,okay?No more sneaking around.
我们可以决定到底怎么办
We get to decide what we wanna do.
你想好怎么办了吗?
Do we know what that is?
我们先干完今天的活 然后今晚 我们开瓶红酒坐下来好好谈
Let's just get through the day,and then tonight,we'll open up a bottle of wine and we'll talk,okay?
好 听上去不错
Yeah.Sounds good.
- 我爱你 - 我爱你
- I love you. - I love you.
我以为Leonard有机会洗心革面的
I thought leonard had a chance,you know?
是个好孩子
Good kid.
真心想要改过自新
Really trying not to repeat old mistakes.
你当Leonard的假释官有多久了 Brinton女士?
How long were you leonard's parole officer,ms.Brinton?
一年多
A little over a year.
我们应该跟他的家人谈谈吗?
He have any family we should speak to?
不 Leonard没有家人
No,leonard didn't have anybody.
但他母亲是Shoshone族 他从小就在居留区长大
But his mother was shoshone,grew up on the reservation.
所以他刑满释放后我让他搬了回去
That's why i got him to move there after he was released.
为什么要回居留区?
Why the reservation?
Leonard的生命中需要关心他的人 那里的人会照顾他
Leonard needed people in his life who cared about him.He could get that there.
那是个很小的社区-- 并不太富裕 但大家相互关心
It's a small community-- not too well-off,but tight.
你也住在那儿?
Do you live there?
我父亲是其中一个分支的 我也是Shoshone族
My father's clan is from there.I'm shoshone.
Shoshone族 还带着点纽约那边的意大利 或爱尔兰后裔的口音
Shoshone,uh,with a new york italian/irish thing going on,if i'm not mistaken by the accent.
是你母亲那边带过来的?
Is that from your mother's side?
我需要时间来自我定位 这并不稀奇
I'm not the first person who needed time to figure out who she was.
有没有什么证据标明Leonard 在做些违法的勾当?
Were there any indications that leonard was doing anything illegal?
不 他刚到那儿时有点困难 但大约六个月前
No.He had some problems when he first got there,but about six months ago,
他安顿了下来 找了份工作 还在村子里找了个女朋友
he settled down,got a job,had a girlfriend in the valley.
她叫什么?
What was her name?
Derrien Hopwood
Derrien hopwood.
我见过她几次
I met her a couple of times.
没有犯罪记录
No record.
我想他近朱者赤
Good influence,i thought.
这是她吗?
Is this her?
呃... 不是 我不认识她
Uh... no,i don't know this woman.
你确定?
Positive?
- 我已经说了 - 明白了
- I said no. - I got it.
Leonard在居留区有什么朋友 能让我们见见吗?
Does leonard have any friends on the reservation we should talk to?
- 你们要去? - 对
- You're going on the rez? - Yeah.
和部落警♥察♥一起?
Will the tribal police be with you?
哦 他们知道调查的事 我们会随时通知他们进展
Oh,they're aware of the investigation.We'll keep them in the loop.
我该和你们一起去
I should go with you.
哦 没那个必要
Oh,that's not necessary.
他们会把你们看成外来人-- 戴警徽的外来人
As far as some of them are concerned,you're foreigners-- foreigners with badges.
你们会一无所获的
You won't get anything.
我去拿外套
I'll get my coat.
真好
Excellent.
- 成了 找着个当地导游 - 嗯
- Well,we got ourselves a native guide. - Yes.
Janine还有Mitchell Langham
Janine and mitchell langham.
有印象么?
Ring any bells?
没有 除非人们有麻烦 否则也不找我
No,but i don't really meet people unless they're in trouble.
这些人就有麻烦
Well,these people got into trouble.
有过犯罪记录报告吗? 比如抢劫 袭击?
Been any reports of crime on the trails?Robberies,assaults?
没有 都是些报告野生动物出没的 浣熊 鸟类 鹿 眼镜蛇或者熊
No,just,you know,raccoons,birds,deer,rattlesnakes,bear.
熊可不会手持大火力步♥枪♥ 射死四个人
Well,i don't think a bear shot four people with a high-powered rifle.
的确熊不会
No,bears can't do that.
邻居说Langhams会沿着 晨星小路走
Their neighbor said the langhams would've walked the morningstar trail.
晨星小路可不是啥流行线路
Morningstar is not one of our more popular trails.
不好意思
Exsese me
这是Tisdale 待命
tisdale,stand by one.
我得上山了 动物控制方面的问题
Look,i gotta go.I gotta go up the hill there.We have an animal control issue.
我们得去看看那条小路
Well,we need to check out that trail.
行 呃... 那条路从那边开始
Okay,uh... okay,the trailhead is right over there.
沿着路一直走
You just stay on the path.
到岔口的时候走左边那条 明白?
When you get to the fork,you go to the left,okay?
一直沿着左边走 就到了
Just stay to the left.You'll be fine.
明白 沿着左边走 谢了
Got it.Left.Thanks.
这些人我一个都不认识
I don't recognize any of them.
慢慢来 好好想想
Take your time.Think about it.
我试了
I have.
他们都死了 是吧?
These people are all dead,right?
对
Yes.
还有个好消息
There's one piece of good news.
我们在系统里查过你的指纹了
Ran you through the fingerprints database.
没有记录
You're not there.
这算好消息?
How is that good news?
说明要么你没犯过罪... 要么就是个极为出色从未落网的罪犯
It means you're not a criminal... or you're a very,very good one.
那个 呃...失踪人口方面呢?
How's it going with the,um... missing persons thing?
没有符合描述你的失踪报告
Well,no one's filed a missing persons report fitting your description yet,
- 但这只是时间问题 - 别安慰我
- but i'm sure it's just a matter of time. - You don't know that.
你还有工作呢 谢谢你做的一切
Look,you had a job to do,and you did it.Thanks
没必要留下陪我
You don't have to stay.
我想留下
I'll stick aund.
好吧
Okay.
谢谢
Thanks.
我可为极为看中在这组里的工作
I've got a lot of time invested here,
但要是她走了 这事儿准会演变成 性别歧视 谁的工作更重要的争论
but if she leaves,we're into is whole sexism thing of whose job is more important.
我都说了 这事很复杂
Like i said,it's complicated.
- 复杂才怪 - 啥?
- No,it isn't. - What?
你更想要哪个-- 饭碗还是Van Pelt?
Which do you want more-- yourob or van pelt?
啥? 没--没这么简单
What?It--it's not that easy.
就这么简单 到岔口了吧?
Sure it is.This is the fork,right?
不是 我们--早过了岔口了
No,we--we took the fo.
不对 刚才的不是 这个才是
No,i don't think that was the fork.I think this is the fork.
管他呢 左边
Well,whatever.Go left.
- 没这么简单 - 饭碗还是Van Pelt 就这么简单
- It's not that simple. - Job or van pelt.All theris to it.
剧集 | 超感神探(2008) | 导航列表