剧集 | 超感神探(2008) | 导航列表
Did you see anybody or hear anything?
说话声? 车子?
Voices? A car?
- 只有James在那 - 我得把她带到楼上去了
- Just James. - I'm taking her upstairs now.
有没有人知道这盒子里装了什么啊?
Does anybody know what was inside this?
- 没 可以走了吗? - 就快了
- No. Are we through? - Almost.
Lanie 你妈为什么不让你跟我们谈话呢?
Lanie, why didn't your mother want you to speak to us?
她可不是我妈
She's not my mother.
甜心 没... 没事了
Honey, it... it's okay.
我可是为了护着她啊
I was protecting her.
她经历了一个多么痛苦恐怖的事情
She's been through a very traumatic experience.
哦 我还以为你是怕她会说漏了什么东西
Oh, I thought you were worried she was gonna say something
怕说漏了一些不能让我们知道的事情
about whatever it is you're trying to hide from us.
你怎么敢这么说?
How dare you?
什么? 我怎么敢?
Really? How dare I?
你能说的只是这句话?
Is that the best comeback you've got?
- 你就这么看着这个男人冒犯我? - 啊?
- You're gonna let this man insult me? - Huh?
站在这张着嘴跟个傻子似的看着
Stand there with your mouth open like a moron.
宝贝
Baby.
宝贝 怎么会?
Baby. Really?
唔呜 干的不错啊
Whew. Well played.
是啊 我饿了
Yeah. I'm starving.
我们在后院设了4个摄像头
We've got four cameras in the backyard.
我们从日出一直拍到我们来之前 看看这个
We ran the footage from sunup till we got here. Check this out.
我们在2点37分发现的 看窗户那儿
We found this at 2:37. Watch the window.
- 有一张脸一闪而过 - 谁在那? 哪... 哪个摄像头是拍门那边的?
- It's a muzzle flash. - Who's in there? Wh... what camera had the door?
我们得到的就只有这个了
This is the only image we've got.
没人进出或者站在院子里?
Nobody coming in or out or in the yard?
射杀Smithson的人知道
Whoever shot Smithson knew
那些摄像头的位置而且知道怎么避免被拍到
where those cameras were placed and how to avoid 'em.
这个可是我的 如果你想吃 我可以帮你做一个的
This one's mine. If you want one, I can make one for you.
我们得查一下Jolene和Hopper的不在场证明
We need to check Jolene and Hopper's alibis.
你看 稍等一下
You know, hold on a second.
这些摄像头都不隐蔽
None of these cameras are hidden.
谁都可以看见它们... 客人
Anyone can see 'em... guests,
来补习的学生 还有他们的家长
students coming here for tutoring, their parents,
- 谁都可以 - 哦 说的很对
- Everybody. - Oh. Good point.
感谢你的帮助 Bandino先生
Thanks for your time, Mr. Bandino.
谢谢你
Thank you.
干杯
Cheers.
受害者 James Smithson 根本就不存在
the victim, James Smithson, doesn't exist.
护照是假的 他的参照资料也是假的
Passport's fake. His references are bogus.
我把他的指纹在指纹库里查了一下
I ran his prints through all the databases.
没有对应的 什么都没有
There's nothing, nothing at all.
你朋友Bandino可没怎么做好背景的调查啊
Your friend Bandino didn't do much of a background check.
嗯 那可不像他
Mm. That's not like him.
虽然他不是这行业里的精英
He's not the sharpest knife in the drawer,
- 但是他总是会做好背景的调查工作 - 你会不会觉得他为了客户的利益
- but he always did the legwork. - Do you think maybe he's holding something back,
- 而有所隐瞒呢? - 好的 我会去调查的
- protecting his clients? - Yeah, I'll check it out.
把Van Pelt带上
Take Van Pelt.
别担心了
Just stop worrying.
我会跟新老大相处得很好的
It's gonna be fine with the new boss.
我是说 当然 当她探测你的脆弱之处时
I mean, sure, there'll be a settling-in period
会需要一段适应的时间
when she probes your psyche for weakness,
- 但是一旦... - 你可不可以停下来? 你就像个孩子一样
- But once that's out of the way... - Would you stop? You're being so childish.
我觉得你才是紧张的那个
I think you're the one who's nervous.
哦 很有洞察力嘛 让我好好想一下
Ooh. That sounds perceptive. Let me think about that.
不对 我没有 我还是觉得是你在紧张
No. I find that I'm not. It's definitely you.
我得去跟Smithson平常补习的学生
I'm gonna go talk to Smithson's regular students
- 和他们的家长谈谈 好好弥补空白的地方 - 好主意 把他也带上吧
- and their parents, fill in some of these blanks. - Good idea. Take him with you.
来吧
Come on.
天啊 太可怕了
My god. It's so terrible.
你知道是谁干的吗?
Do you have any idea who did it?
我们还在调查呢 Blankman夫人
We're still investigating, Mrs. Blankman.
现在我们谈过的学生和家长们都说
Now the parents and students we've talked to all say
他是个很好的家庭教师 没别的回答了
he was a great tutor, but not much else.
你对Smithson先生了解多少?
How well did you know Mr. Smithson?
不是很熟吧
Not that well.
James只给我儿子补习了...
James had only been tutoring my son for...
三... 四个月吧
three... four months.
我只是接他 送他
I'd drop off, pick up.
你知道 打过招呼而已
You know, say hello.
他人好像还不错
He seemed nice.
不好意思 Blankman夫人
E... excuse me, Mrs. Blankman.
对... 对不起 我不是有意打断的
I... I'm sorry. Don't mean to interrupt.
我有点热
I'm a little parched.
能不能麻烦你弄杯茶?
Could I bother you for a cup of tea?
- 哦 不好意思 我忘了给你... - 哦 不 不 不 请让我... 我来倒吧
- Oh. I'm sorry. I didn't offer you... - Oh, no no no, please. I... I can get it.
你在发抖 需要一杯吗?
You're shaking. Would you like a cup?
呃... Cho?
Uh... Cho?
不 谢谢
No, thanks.
你儿子什么都没提吗?
Your son never mentioned anything?
钱的问题? 或者什么反常的事情?
Money problems? Anything unusual?
他们只是在学习
They just studied.
闻起来不错 我帮你也泡了杯茶
Smelled so good, I went and made you one.
我最喜欢的柠檬草味
Lemongrass, my favorite.
是的 气味真的很神奇
Yeah, it's funny how smells work.
它们会引出一些特别的回忆
They attach themselves to such specific memories.
你看 就像 嗯 小时候家里的厨房♥
You know, like the, uh, kitchen of a childhood home,
或者是和恋人一起喝茶
or having a cup of tea with a lover.
是的
Yes.
对
Yes.
是的 你和James是恋人
Yes, you and James were lovers.
嗯
Yes.
嗯... 哼
Mm... hmm.
哦 你也许不会想喝
Oh, you might not want to drink that.
这个闻起来有点... 猴骚味
That's a little... funky monkey.
Vic 你都调查了哪些背景?
What kind of background check did you do, Vic?
就平常的那些
The usual.
我给他最后一个雇主打了电♥话♥ 还查了他的信用记录
I called his last employer. I checked his credit.
好吧 不是那个James Smithson
Well, James Smithson isn't James Smithson.
这些都是假的 好吧 你知道的 我能做的也很有限?
None of it's true. Well, there's a limit to what I can do, you know?
- 我不是中情局的 - 噢 少来 你比中情局的热心多了
- I'm not the CIA, here. - Aw, come on, man. You used to be more gung-ho than that.
正因为这个 我才不再是警♥察♥了
That's why I'm not a cop anymore.
这工作太有压力了 不是个健康的职业
It's too stressful. Unhealthy profession.
是的 不开玩笑了
Yeah, no kidding.
- 嘿 你有发现什么吗? - 没有
- Hey, you got anything? - No.
说真的 你有听过Hank Harrison这个人吗?
Seriously, you hear about Hank Harrison?
39岁 有五年没领到养老金了...
39 years old, 5 years out from his pension...
更糟的是 有心脏病 一个老婆 两个孩子
Boom. Heart attack. A wife, two kids.
他办过单身汉聚会 还记得吗?
He had that, uh, that bachelor party, remember?
啊 记不起来了
Uh, no.
哦 别装 你知道的
Aw, come on. Sure you do.
跟你说 他的聚会里都有个脱衣舞♥女♥
The stripper was all over his case, I'm telling ya.
我敢说就是她
I bet she was.
哦 哦 嘿 你们两个像是 嗯...
Oh. oh, hey. Are you two, like, uh...
你们正在谈恋爱?
Are you dating each other?
- 我们没有 - 没有
- No, we're not. - No.
- 没有? 你们刚刚好像有点怪 - 没有啊
- No? Because you both looked a little weird just now. - No.
我们现在是在说杀人犯
We're talking about a murder here.
哦 哦 嘿 不好意思 行吗?
Yeah. Yeah, hey, look, I'm sorry, all right?
嗯 有件事情
Uh, there is one thing.
几个月前 Hopper正在处理这张照片
A couple months ago, Hopper was working on this photo thing.
他 嗯... 他让我给他一把枪
He, uh... he asked me to get him a gun.
老式的那种 就像FBI用的
Old-fashioned piece, like the FBI was using
- 常出现在60年代的电影里 - 点38手♥枪♥?
- in some '60s movie he saw. - Like a .38?
恩 我觉得是的
Yeah, I guess.
我们没有弄到 就没给他
We never got to that. I turned him down.
我告诉他要是他想要那把枪 就找个道具枪吧
Told him if he wanted it like the movie, get a prop gun.
我不知道他最后怎么做的
I don't know what he did in the end,
但是这值得一提 对吗?
but it's worth mentioning, right?
嗯 嗯 是的 伙计 谢谢你
剧集 | 超感神探(2008) | 导航列表