剧集 | 超感神探(2008) | 导航列表
To jeffrey and julia,Friends,colleagues,Titans in the culinary world,
你们是不会被遗忘的
You ll not be soon forgotten.
干杯
Salud.
干杯
Cheers.
首先 我们有冬瓜汤 还有帕尔玛火腿 薄荷和罗勒
To begin,We have a melon soup,Prosciutto di rma,Mint and basil.
Julia的拿手菜之一
A reinteretation Of one of julia's specialites.
祝好胃口
Bon appit.
谢谢
Thank you.
快点啦 别让你的中西部味觉影响食欲
Come on.Don't let Your midwestern taste buds Hold you back.
哦 大厨 这是什么香料?
oh,chef.What is this spice?
香料?
Spice?
我是喜欢吃辣 可这也太辣了
I like a little heat,But this is overpowering.
我们没加辣椒
We didn't add any heat.
我加的
That would be me.
抱歉啊
Sorry.
着火啦!
Fire!
杀手红椒…从Julia的储藏室拿的
The red savina pepper… Ahi got it From julia's pantry.
我觉得也没啥大不了的 最近我吃辣椒很上瘾
I thought It wld be appropriate,And i'm just mad for heat,
那个...明显的 我放太多了
So... Obviously,I was a little heavy-handed.
对…对不起啊
My…my apologies.
怎么了 Eliza?
What the trouble,eliza?
我不太 呃...不太舒服 失陪一下
I don't,um... I don't feel well.I should go.
有问题吗?
What's the problem?
呃 辣椒…我消化不良
Uh,the peppers… It didn't go down well.
辣椒? 辣椒怎么了?
The pepper?What's wrong with the pepper?
如果你不想在这儿谈 我们可以回总部
If you don't wanna talk About it here,We can take it down To headquarter
咱们能把她扣押多久? 48小时
How long can we keep her there? 48 hours.
哇噢 可不短啊
Wow,That's a stretch of time.
我必须得走了 现在就得走
I have to leave.I have to leave right now.
那样就太无礼了 我觉得不太好
No,that would Be rude.I don't think so.
你到底怎么了?
What is wrong wi you?
我们...现在必须都得去医院
We all... Have to go To the hospital right now.
为什么?
what for?
辣椒...我觉得它有毒
The pepper... I think it was poisoned.
我-我-我看见Ludo在里面放东西了
I-i-i saw ludo put Something into it.
我没放 你少诬陷我!
I did not.How dare you!
没准你就是痉挛了?
Mae you're just cramping A little?
就有一点儿... 好吧 好吧
Just a little... All right,all right.
是我给Julia的辣椒下的毒
I poisoned julia's pepper.
还有Jeffrey的杜松子酒 对 对!
And jeffrey's gin. Yes,yes!
快把我送医院去
Just bring me To a hospital.
医院就是细菌加工厂 你肯定不想去
hospitals Are terrible germ factories.You don't wanna go there.
你抽什么疯呢?!
Are you insane?!
放轻松
Relax.
我们知道辣椒里有蓖麻毒
We knew about the rin In the pepper.
只不知是谁放的
We just didn't know Who put it there.
我不明白 我们中毒了?
I don't understand.Are we poisoned?
不 我们把辣椒换了
No.Switched the peppers.
我真聪明
Clever of me.
老天
God.
好了 我们知道你的餐馆本来没问题 Eliza
Okay,so we know that your Restaurant didn't fa,eliza.
Jeffrey和Julia… 是他们害的
Ffrey and julia… They killed it.
我们挖到了内♥幕♥ 是Julia的父亲毁了你的酒精许可证
We did some digging On julia's fathe He's the one who squashed Your liquolicense.
Jeffrey是个酒鬼
Jeffrey was a drunk.
他需要你在厨房♥帮他 所以就问他的情人
He needed you in his kitchen,So he asked his lover If he could have her big,
是否可以让她有权有势的老爹帮个忙
Powerful daddy do her a favor.
他那晚打电♥话♥给你并不是为了菜谱 对吗?
He didn't call you that night To talk about recipes,id he?
他为了害你得不到酒精许可证 而向你道歉
He called to apologize for Sabotaging yr liquor license,
毁了你自己开业的唯一机会
For ruining any chance you had At opening your own place.
但 我想变成好人...
But i... I am trying toecome A better man.
真的
I am.
他告诉了你他的行径 而你决定报复
He told you what he did,Anthen you... Decided to take your revenge.
所以你弄了些蓖麻籽 弄出了一小瓶蓖麻毒素
So you got some castor beans,Mixed up a bat of ricin
去了那度假村找他
And went to the resort To find him.
是啊
Ye.
我去了他房♥间
I went to his room.
噢 Jeff
Oh,jeff.
我接受你的道歉
I accept your apology.
让我先...洗把脸
Let me just... Wash up.
他真太蠢了
He was so smug.
我怎么会就那么算了?
Like i was gonna let that go?
就这么和好如初重新变回朋友?
Like we were just gonna make up And all be friends again?
那真... 太荒唐了
That's... Ridiculous.
然后你去了食品储藏室找到Julia的辣椒 也往那里面下了毒
So you went to the pantry And,uh,you found Julia's pepp And you dosed that,too.
有一次我帮Jeffrey洗虾
One time i was cleaning shrimp For jeffrey.
有大概四十磅 大部分仍冷冻着 但我的工作就是这个
There were,like,40 pous of it,And it was still half frozen,But at was the job.
我的手被冻得毫无知觉
I couldn't feel my hands.
那么冰冷
It was so cold.
我忽然意识到自己把手指的肉都切了
I realized i was cutting The flesh off my own fingers.
把它刨下去
Carving it off.
而我并不介怀... 因为Jeffrey知道我有光明未来
And i didn't mind... Becausjeffrey Had a vision.
我知道我有光明未来
I d a vision.
他说 放手去做吧宝贝
And he said,"go,babe.
你理应拥有自己的餐馆
You deserve your own place.
但他骗了我
" But he was lying.
他和他那个有钱的婊♥子♥女朋友
Him and s... Rich bitch girlfriend.
我怎么可能就此罢休
Like i was gonna Let that go.
他说"我很抱歉"
He said,"i'm sorry."
"我很抱歉"
"i'm sorry."
"我很抱歉"?
"i'm sorry"?
说那还有什么用?
What good is that?
Lisbon探员 能借一步说话么
Agent lisbon.
我能帮您点什么?
How can i help you?
你故意陷害了我
You framed me.
是你们把那袋蓖麻籽放到我家的对吧?
You put those castor beans In my house,didn't you?
女士 以我的荣誉发誓 我完全不知道那些蓖麻籽是他们放的
Ma'am,on my worof honor,I did not know that Those beans were planted.
完全是Jane先生的责任 我本该料到的
Mr.Ne was responsible.I should'vknown.
我本该阻止他 但我没有 因为这个我真的很抱歉
I should've stopped him,D i didn't,And for that,I am really sorry.
为什么这么做?
Why?
他认为为了抓到凶手
He thought in order to catch The kill,
必须得有另外一个嫌疑人
That somebody else had to be Suspected of the cri.
他很可能是对的
He's probably right.
我知道您肯定很生气
I know you must be angry.
我正试着克制怒火
Trying to leave The anger behind.
但真的很难做到 不是吗?
Though that's pretty much Impossible,isn'it?
是很难
It's hard.
不论如何 谢谢你能对我如此坦诚
anyway,thank you For being nest with me.
告诉Jane先生 他是个刻薄不负责任的虐待狂
Tellr.Jane he's A mean,irresponsible sadist.
噢 我会的
Oh,i will.
Barge女士?
Ms.Barge?
跟个酒鬼一起生活并不容易
Living with alcoholic Is hard.
有些从来都不会改变 他们不肯
Some never change.They don't even want to.
但您丈夫两周前自己主动去戒酒
But your husband checked Intoreatment two weeks ago
就在你告诉他孩子的事之后
Right after you told him About the baby.
我想他很想能照顾你和孩子
Think he wanted to be there For you and yo child.
也因此他才结束了和Julia的关系
That's why he ended The relationship with julia.
不得不说 看来他是真想改变
For what it's worth,it seemed Like he wanted to change.
谢谢
Thank you.
没事了 她走了
It's okay.She's gone.
谁走了? 噢 得了吧
who's gone? Oh,please.
你受的良心谴责都写在脸上了 活该
Your guilty conscience Is obvious and well deserved.
正义有时候真刻薄
Justice can be A harsh mistress.
蛋卷和鸡蛋 目的和手段 结局好一切都好
Omelets and eggs,Ends to means,All's le that ends well.
更油滑的说法应该是 没有藉口
A glib answer's no excuse.
噢 Abigail要我告诉你 你是个刻薄不负责任的虐待狂
Oh,and abigail said To tell you That you are A mean,irreonsible sadist.
嗯 说的满准确的嘛
We,That's pretty accurate.
你没事吧?
You okay?
没必要在我面前藏着掖着
No point denying it to me.
我没事
I'm fine.
好吧
Okay.
晚安
剧集 | 超感神探(2008) | 导航列表