剧集 | 超感神探(2008) | 导航列表
否则你会面临严重的逃税指控
you're facing some pretty serious tax evasion charges.
你知道这要坐几年牢吗? 坐多久?
Do you have any idea how much prison time that carries? Prison time?
很长时间 还有大笔罚款
Serious time, massive fines.
你想想吧
I'm gonna let you think about it.
当我从游泳室装满东西出来时
When I was loading stuff out of the pool house,
看见树林里有辆车...
I saw a car in the woods...
黑色宝马
A black BMW.
有个人坐在驾驶位上...
There was somebody sitting in the driver's seat...
是Foster的妻子
Foster's wife.
是Lillian Foster?
Lillian Foster?
我在镇里见过她 她一直坐在那
I've seen her in town. She sat there the whole time.
没留意到我 只是盯着房♥子
She never even noticed me. She just stared at the house.
你离开的时候她还在那儿吗?
Was she still there when you left?
是的
Yes.
那你会做些...
So you'll do something...
我指 关于税的事情?
I mean, about the tax thing?
别担心 我骗你的
Don't worry. I was lying about that.
这个怎么了?
What's wrong with it?
不知道 可能没电了
I don't know. Maybe the batteries.
别拍它
Don't hit it.
好吧 那你来修
Fine. You fix it then.
我们用我的
Let's just use mine.
什么? 什么? 什么?
What? What? What?
哦! 哦 我感觉有东西爬我腿上来了 哦! 还在吗?
Oh! Oh, I felt something crawling up my leg. Oh! Is it still there?
没了 可能是鬼
No. It was probably just a ghost.
Grace?
Grace?
嗯?
Yes?
我...
I...
别在意
Never mind.
别在意
Never mind.
我们继续走
Maybe we should keep going.
好
Yeah.
Grace 我爱你
Grace, I love you.
我第一眼见到你 就爱上你了
I've loved you from the first moment I met you.
去他的规矩 去他的加州调查局 我需要你
Screw the rules. Screw the CBI. I need you.
我 呃...
I, uh...
简而言之 嗯...
That's, um...
除非你制止我 不然我现在要吻你
Unless you stop me, I'm gonna kiss you now.
找到了!
Eureka!
找到了!
Found it!
干得好 我们带上Lillian Foster后
Good work. Yeah, we'll meet you back at the office
回办公室见 现在我们在她家外面
after we pick up Lillian Foster. We're outside her house now.
Jane说发现了大宅的另一个入口 我就知道有别的路进去
Jane says he found another entrance to the mansion. I knew there had to be another way in.
你怎么敢来这 你这个疯婊♥子♥!
How dare you come here, you crazy bitch!
我丈夫刚死! 那是Victoria Abner和她侄子?
My husband just died! Is that Victoria Abner and her nephew?
他们在这干嘛? 对我是个好主意
What are they doing here? It seemed like a good idea to me.
你不觉得害臊? Foster夫人 拜托你冷静点
Have you no shame? Mrs. Foster, if you could just please calm down.
你知道你是什么? 你是个剥削者
You know what you are? You're a vulture.
你是个疯狂的 恐怖的老剥削者! 那大宅是我的 属于我家
You're a crazy, obsessed old vulture! That mansion is mine. It belongs to my family.
你踏进那地方之前 我会先把它烧了! 女士 你需要心理救助
I will burn it down before you step foot in that place! Lady, you need psychiatric help.
哦 是吗? 嘿!
Oh, yeah? Hey!
嘿! 住手!
Hey! Break it up!
啊! 把她拉走!
Aah! Get her off of me now!
你到底怎么回事?! 得了 得了
What the hell is the matter with you?! Come on. Come on.
你没水准! 是你来我家的!
You have no class! You're the one that came to my house!
你来我家... 哦 是啊 我是疯婊♥子♥?
You come to my house... oh, yeah, I'm the crazy bitch?
觉得怎么样 Foster太太?
How you feeling, Mrs. Foster?
很惭愧
Embarrassed.
你怎么会和Abner夫人起冲突的?
How'd you get into the ruckus with Ms. Abner?
她说看我不想住那了
She came by to ask if she could rent the mansion back from me,
问能否把房♥子租回给她
seeing as how I won't want to be living there.
她说原因了吗?
Did she say why?
我 没听细节
I, uh, didn't wait to hear the details.
她总来烦我们 现在又这样?
She had been plaguing us all this time, and now this?
我担心会... 失去它
I'm afraid I just... lost it.
我们还有其他事想跟你谈
There is something else we wanted to talk to you about.
你丈夫遇害那晚
You weren't in San Francisco
你并不在旧金山
the night of your husband's murder.
你在大宅 你知道了?
You were at the mansion. You know about that?
为什么跟我们撒谎? 我很羞愧
Why'd you lie to us? I was ashamed.
羞愧什么? 我会先在那里的原因
Of what? Of why I was there in the first place.
为什么? 她在监视她丈夫
Why was that? She was spying on her husband.
她怀疑她丈夫不忠
She suspected him of being unfaithful.
是的 你怎么知道?
Yes. How did you know that?
因为他以前不忠过?
Because he's been unfaithful before?
是的
Yes.
一年前他有外遇
He had an affair about a year ago.
他在镇外 我在拚命工作
He was out of town. I was caught up with my work,
事情就发生了
and it happened.
非常理解你
That's very understanding of you.
哦 我很愤怒 相信我
Oh, I was furious, believe me.
我们去... 进行谘询等等
But we worked on it... counseling and so forth,
而且我以为自己已经忘记了
and I thought I had moved on.
但我没有
But I hadn't.
我无法相信他
I didn't trust him.
当Alan告诉我他整个周末
So when Alan told me he would be spending this weekend
都会在大宅 不能回家
at the mansion and wouldn't be coming home,
我就觉得该去那儿 当场抓住他
I decided I had to go there to catch him in the act.
但没人出现
But no one showed up.
没有
No.
离开前没有跟他说话 我很难过
I felt so awful that I left without talking to him.
你几点走的? 十点左右
What time did you leave? Around 10:00.
有办法证明吗?
Is there any way to prove that?
嗯 回家路上加了油
Um, I bought gas on the way home.
信♥用♥卡♥公♥司♥会有记录 对吗?
The credit card company will have a record of that, right?
是的 我们会查清的
Yes, we'll verify that.
我一直在想 如果我留在那儿
I can't help thinking that if I'd stayed there,
进去和Alan谈谈
if I'd just gone and talked to Alan,
他可能还会活着
he would still be alive.
嗯 最可能的是 你们都死了
Mm, most likely you'd both be dead.
我觉得我更想这样
With the way that I feel, I might prefer that.
感觉会消失
That feeling will pass.
你怎么知道?
What do you know about that?
足够了
Enough.
怎么样 Drew?
How you doing, Drew?
很好 谢谢
Fine. Thank you.
你阿姨会在这多呆一阵
Your aunt's gonna be in with us a little longer.
打架的事得搞清楚 好吗?
This fight's gonna take some sorting out, okay?
我尝试在事情恶化前去制止
I tried to stop it from escalating.
所以我先到了那里
That's why I was there in the first place,
但还是因为我放松了警惕 她们才打架
but the hostility just kind of caught me off guard.
是否提起控诉 由你阿姨决定
It'll be up to your aunt whether or not to press charges,
你是律师 你知道这种事 我其实不是律师 我阿姨喜欢夸大
but you're a lawyer. You know the deal. I'm not exactly a lawyer. My aunt likes to exaggerate.
我是律师助理
I'm a paralegal.
Cho 哦 抱歉 你有时间吗?
Cho, uh, I'm sorry. You got a second?
当然 我们还是需要你的陈词
Sure. We're still gonna need a statement from you.
抱歉 失陪一会 什么事?
Excuse me for a second. What's up?
我告诉Grace我爱她
I told Grace I love her.
哦 很好 干得好 然后呢?
Wow. Okay. Well done. Then what happened?
没什么
Oh, nothing.
Jane打断了 从那以后她什么都没说 再告白一次
Jane interrupted, and she hasn't said a word since. So tell her again.
好 再告白一次 很好 好的
Right, okay. Tell her again. Okay, right.
你的气息很迷人 Jane先生...
Your aura is fascinating, Mr. Jane...
那么多彩
so many hues.
谢谢
Thank you.
房♥子不适宜居住 为什么你要拿回它?
The mansion's uninhabitable. Why would you want it back?
情感上的理由
Sentimental reasons.
哦 不 不 不对
Mm, no. No, that's not right.
你很孤僻 又鬼鬼祟祟的 你在隐瞒什么吧
You're closed, furtive. You're hiding something.
房♥子里有东西 是吗?
There's something in that house, isn't there?
剧集 | 超感神探(2008) | 导航列表