剧集 | 超感神探(2008) | 导航列表
加州 艾瑟斯 Harrington庄园
嗨 Jerry
Hey,jerry.
开始吧
Let's do it.
谢谢 Sadie
Thank you,sadie.
朋友们 我非常自豪并开心的 欢迎你们前来庆祝我儿子Xander...
My friends,i am so proud and happy to welcome you to this celebration of my son xander--
成为Harrington传媒的新CEO
the new c.e.o.of harrington media.
话说那家伙跑哪去了?
Where is the little cuss,anyway?
这么快就上班迟到... 这可不好
Late for work already-- not a good sign.
- Elizabeth 能发条消息给他吗? - 没问题
- Elizabeth,text him,would you? - You got it.
我相信我丈夫一定有很好的理由... 噢你来了 Xander
Um,i am sure my husband has a very good excuse for his... Ah,there you are,xander.
这是杀害Xander Harrington的凶器 他就在这间房♥遇害的
That's what killed xander harrington,and this is where he was attacked.
这是血迹的源头 正是发现拆信刀的地方
Now the blood trail starts here,right where the letter opener was found.
验尸官说是刺向颈部的单一伤口
The deputy coroner says it was a single stab wound to the neck.
他因这一击后退
Now the blow sends him backwards.
头部受到猛创 摔倒在地
He slams his head,goes down.
昏了过去 大概流了20分钟的血
He's dazed,slowly bleeding out for a good 20 minutes or so,
不知怎么的爬起身来求救
then somehow gathers himself up and goes for help.
验尸官说他能走到派对是个奇迹
Coroner couldn't believe he even made it out to the party.
派对是为他而办的
Party which was for him.
这家伙刚刚升了职
Guy just got a big promotion.
结婚了 有个孩子 多可怜呐?
Had a wife and kid.How sad is that?
可怜 还有什么发现?
Sad.Anything else?
根据死者父亲所说 桌上一份绝密文件不见了
Well,according to the victim's father,there was a confidenticbals business file on this desk that's gone missing.
其他东西都在
Nothing else taken.
文件里写了什么?
What was the file about?
是"每日发现报"的计划书
Plans for the "daily observer"-- newspaper.
债务重组 削减开支 裁员计划
Debt restructuring,cost cutting,layoffs.
裁员?
Layoffs?
有参加派对的发现报员工吗?
Any "observer" employees invited to the party?
这么说你们是发现报的记者
So you're reporters for the,uh,"observer."
Xander Harrington 民众之选 对吧?
xander harrington--man of the people,huh?
请来了很多写手
Inviting the ink-stained wretches.
Xander人很好
Xander was a good guy.
你们听说要裁员吗?
Did any of you hear about the layoffs that were coming up soon?
裁员? 什么裁员?
Layoffs?What layoffs?
实际上 裁员名单还挺长的
Well,actually,there's,uh,quite a long list.
嗯 看起来大家都不安全
yeah.It appears that no one is safe.
如今新闻业肯定不好混
Must be very scary in the newspaper business these days.
裙子很漂亮 颜色不错
That's a very lovely dress.Great color.
谢谢 我是Heather Evans
Well,thank you.I'm heather evans.
嗨 Heather Evans 你很漂亮
Hello,heather evans.You're very attractive.
也许正是因此你才不在裁员名单上
It's probably why your name's not on that list.
漂亮女人可跟普通人不一样
Good-looking women live in a different world.
什么? 你一直在说的这张单子是什么?
Excuse me?What's this list you keep mentioning?
拜托 Heather 单子就在你 从Xander Harrington桌上拿走的文件里
Oh,come on,heather.The list that was in the file that you took off xander harrington's desk.
我们提到裁员时 除你之外的所有人 都有所反应 因为你已经看过了
Everyone here-- we mention layoffs,and everyone here reacts except you,because you have read the list.
真是可笑
Oh,that's ridiculous.
我没接近过Xander的桌子
I didn't go anywhere near xander's desk.
不错
Bravo.
装的不错 特别考虑到 你现在的压力肯定很大
Very well played,considering the stress you must be feeling right now.
我一直希望你能屈服在 我神奇的侦探技能之下 但你逼我...
You know,i was hoping to dazzle you all with my uncanny detective skills,but you force me--
你逼我说出平凡的事实 指出你鞋上有血迹 Heather
you force me to just reveal the humdrum facts and point out that you have blood on your shoes,heather.
什么...
能脱下鞋子吗 女士?
could you step out of your shoe,ma'am?
"停下印刷机 加印重大新闻"?
"stop the presses"?
是这么说的吧? 重大新闻
That's the phrase,right?"stop the presses."yeah. Got it.
我早就想这么说了
Always wanted to say that.
超感警探 第二季 第20集
The mentalist Season2 Episode20
Xander Harrington发现 你在他办公室晃悠 你就杀了他
Xander harrington caught you snooping in his office,and you killed him.
也许你不是故意的
Now maybe you didn't mean to do it.
- 你被吓到了 很害怕... - 不 我都没看到他
- You were surprised,scared-- no.I didn't even see him.
当时很暗
It was dark.
没有灯光
No lights.
窗帘也放下了
Curtains were drawn.
我走到桌边 拿上文件就走了
I went to the desk,i took the file,and i ran.
如果我知道他... 天哪 我绝不会...
If i'd known he was... My god,i would never have...
你怎么知道有这份名单的?
How'd you know that there was a list at all?
有人告诉你 是谁?
Someone told you.Who?
保密
A confidential source.
你宁肯坐牢也不肯说?
And you'll go to jail to protect this source?
Ed
Ed.
Edward harrington... Xander的弟弟
Edward harrington-- xander's brother.
他... 他说周一会裁员
He,um... He said there were gonna be layoffs on monday.
我... 我只想知道能否保住了工作
I just-- i just wanted to know whether or not i still had a job.
这份工作很不错
It's a very good job.
不是了 现在不是了
Not anymore,it's not.
从头到尾跟我好好说说
Tell me exactly what happened from the beginning.
长官?
Ma'am?
您到底是想了解什么事情?
Is there,uh,i-is there something specific that you wanted?
没有
No. No.
就是看看情况
Just keeping apprised. Huh.
Alex Harrington拥有 全球第七大的传媒集团
Alex harrington is the owner of the seventh largest media conglomerate in the world.
是的 女士
Yes,ma'am.
你可不会想让一个拥有两百座电视台 和一份本地报纸的人失望的
And you don't want to disappoint a man who owns 200 tv stations and a national newspaper.
不 女士
No,ma'am.
看起来Heather洗清嫌疑了
Looks like heather's cleared.
被袭击时她正在酒吧那边
Timeline puts her at the bar at the time of the attack.
好几个男顾客都很清楚的记得她
That's according to several male guests who rember her well.
我想也是 现在疑犯只剩 196名派对客人和42名员工了
Figures.Only leaves 196 party guests and 42 staff as potential suspects.
- 从他弟弟入手 - 好的
- Start with the brother. - Okay.
带Rigsby去
Take rigsby.
有问题吗?
Problem?
没 没有
Nope.Not at all.
女士? 你在给我的手下安排任务?
Ma'am?You're giving my team assignments?
我知道 抱歉
I know.I'm sorry.
应该让你来的
Should've been your call.
我想确保他们能应付
I just want to make sure those two can hack it.
很公平
Fair enough.
安保负责人说整栋宅子都有监控
The head of your security said that the house is fully wired,
但家人要求关闭室内的摄像头?
but the family asked the cameras inside be turned off?
为什么?
Why's that?
这是我的错
I take responsibility for that.
不 是我的错
No,it's my fault.
我是Tara... Alex的妻子 这是Ella
I'm tara-- alex's wife.This is ella.
是我要求关闭摄像头的
And i'm the one who had the cameras disconnected.
- 是我的错 - 这不是任何人的错 亲爱的
- It's my fault. - It's nobody's fault,dear.
- 嘘 - 你干嘛?
- Hush. - Why'd you do it?
摄像头 避难房♥ 武装的保安... 这已经够呛了
Cameras and panic rooms and armed guards-- it's a lot to take.
我讨厌在家被监视的感觉
I hated feeling watched in my own home.
现在显得好傻
Seems so silly now.
抱歉 还要多久才能去掉那可怕玩意?
I'm sorry.How long until you take that horrible stuff down?
鉴证科保证会尽快解封犯罪现场的
Forensics has promised to release the crime scene as soon as possible.
抱歉带来诸多不便
I am so sorry for any inconvenience.
不好意思
Excuse me.
我太难过了
Uh,i'm too upset.
能 能让我来吗?
Uh,m-may i?
谢谢
Thank you.
那么 你和Xander关系好吗?
So,uh,you and xander were close?
他和Sadie是唯一真心待我的朋友
He and sadie were my only true friends.
人们似乎对我的钱和关系更感兴趣 特别是在嫁给Harrington传媒的CEO后
People seem more interested in befriending your money and connections when you're married to the c.E.O. Of harrington media.
对 我想有时候一定很困难
Yes,i suppose it can be difficult at times.
顺便说一句 是前CEO Xander逼我下台了
By the way,it'sformerc.E.O. Xander forced me out.
- 真的? - 真的
- Really? - Really.
他说服了董事会 确保了足够选票
He convened the board,secured the necessary votes.
儿子酝酿了政♥变♥
Son staged a coup.
对
Yes.
你知道筹划这些需要多少胆量吗?
You have any idea the guts it takes to pull that off?
Xander证明了自己有领导力
Xander proved he could lead.
我从没这么为他骄傲过
I've never been prouder of him.
也为Eddie骄傲... 我的另一个儿子
Proud of,uh,eddie,too-- my other son.
当然 但Xander有领导力 有胆量
Well,of course.But xander had the strength to lead,the guts.
剧集 | 超感神探(2008) | 导航列表