剧集 | 超感神探(2008) | 导航列表
这部短片的精彩结局
a great end of the show,
会让你们成为超级巨星
make you guys look like superstars.
当然 这会让检察官非常高兴
Well, it'd certainly make the Deputy A.G. very happy.
没错
True.
好吧 你们可以拍结局
All right. You can film the bust,
但你们得听我命令
but you have to do exactly what I say.
没问题 6点钟到Fonteneau家见我
Deal. Meet me at Fonteneau' at 0600 hours.
好的 长官 嘿 队长 我们又需要
Yes, ma'am. Hey. chief, we're gonna need assistance
你们全队的支援了
from your entry team again.
情况如何?
What now?
我们设定了警戒线 就等搜查令了
We set a perimeter and wait for the warrant.
对 这样的程序很繁琐
Yeah, there's a lot of this kind of stuff.
没有太多飙车大戏
Not too many car chases.
也许我们可以
Maybe we could, uh,
在等的时候 问几个问题?
ask a few questions while we're waiting?
呃...
Uh...
既然这么想问 问吧
Sure. If you must.
你是怎么到加州调查局工作的?
Um, how did you come to work with the CBI?
你知道的 是的 但我... 需要你在镜头前讲讲
You know how. Yes, but I... I need you to say it to the camera.
我明白了
I got it.
嗯...
Um...
嗯 在我妻儿被谋杀之后
Well, I came to work with the CBI
我就来到加州调查局工作了
after my wife and child were murdered.
你经历过这种丧亲之痛吗?
Have you ever experienced loss like that?
失去爱?
A loss of love?
没有什么比爱更可贵 对吗?
There's nothing more important than love, is there?
我们谈论的是你
We're talking about you.
失去了爱 一切都举步维艰
It can be very hard when love goes or what else.
就像... 背叛
It's like a... a betrayal,
简直就像遭遇了暴♥力♥ 对吗?
almost like a violent act, right?
对吗?
Right?
应该是吧
I guess.
我们... 我们何不回去...
Um, why don't... why don't we go back to, um...
当你付出全部 而对方却弃之不顾时
When you give someone your heart and they throw it aside,
不生气也难
it's natural to be angry.
特别是你越来越依赖他们时
Especially when you've come to rely on them,
你的事业和他们的紧密相连
when your career is tied to theirs.
我不知道你...
I don't know what you're, uh...
让我们看看你口袋里有什么? 什么?
Why don't you show us what you got in your pockets? What?
你听到了 不行
You heard me. No.
为什么?
Why not?
因为你无权这么做
Because you don't have the right.
好吧
Okay.
好吧 让我来告诉你 你口袋里有什么
Okay. I'll tell you what you have in your pocket,
你来告诉我是对是错
and you tell me if I'm right.
你口袋里有一条蓝宝石项链
In your pocket, you have a blue topaz necklace
当你们还是情人的时候
that you once gave to Martha St. Clare
你送给Martha St. Clare的
when you were lovers.
你杀了她后又拿回来了
You took that necklace back after you killed her.
你本打算栽赃放到Fonteneau房♥子里的
you were gonna plant it in Fonteneau's house.
啊
Aha.
啊哈 就是它
Aha. That's it.
我不知道怎么会在我口袋里
I don't know how that got in there.
哦 拜托 别装傻了 逮捕他 Cho
Oh, please. Don't be so silly. Arrest him, Cho.
跪下 双手放头上
Get on your knees. Put your hands on your head.
快!
Now!
起来
Get up.
这个给你
That's for you.
这个... 给我
And this... is for me .
快到了
Here it comes.
停 这里 你看了别处
Bang. There. You looked away.
Martha St. Clare的尸体还没挖出来
Martha St. Clare's body hasn't been revealed,
你就转头看别处 因为你知道要出现什么
and you looked away, because you knew what was gonna happen,
因为你把那具尸体埋在了工地
Because you buried that body at that building site
你用燃♥烧♥弹♥攻击拖车 妄图陷害Jasper
and you firebombed the trailer to try and frame Jasper
你太聪明了 Mike 你就是太聪明了
You're too clever, Mike, you're just too clever.
不对 你滔滔不绝的都是推测
Nah. You spout a lot of theory,
但是没有法律证据 啊
but no legal proof. Ah.
你想要法律证据? 实验室报告出来了
You want legal proof? The lab reports came back.
他们在你车箱里发现了Martha的血迹
They found traces of Martha's blood in the trunk of your car.
你想坦白交代了吗?
Do you want to tell us what happened?
谣传说市长不干净
Rumors said the mayor was dirty,
但是没证据
but there was no proof.
我知道一定有什么事
I knew something was up.
但是... 无论我怎么逼Martha
But... No matter how much I pushed her,
她什么都不说 一丁点也不说
Martha wouldn't say anything. Nothing.
昨天晚上
And last night,
我在浏览电脑
I was going through her computer,
想找一些东西 你知道的?
Just checking on some stuff, you know?
我发现她准备发表的这个演讲稿
I found this speech she was preparing to give,
是揭露市长贪污的
exposing the mayor as corrupt,
证据确凿...
With proof...
事实和数据 全都有
facts and figures, the whole deal.
然而她却一直瞒着我
And she kept it from me the whole time.
这个报道本该成就我的事业
This is a story that could have made my career.
我一生都在等
I have been waiting for a story like this
等待这样一个故事
my whole life.
因为我偷看她的电脑 她发疯了
And she's mad 'cause I monitor her computer
于是她...
So she...
她说 她不再信任我了 我们结束了
She said, uh, she couldn't trust me any more and that it was over.
越吵越激烈
The argument escalated,
后来 我拿回了我的项链
and, uh, I took my necklace back.
然后她开始嘲笑我
And then she starts taunting me,
暗示说 我根本不称职
you know, implying that I don't have what it takes
不配呆在大棒球联盟
to be in the big leagues anyway,
还说我是个失败者
saying I'm a loser.
她已经受够了?
She's had enough?
她已经受够了? 她受够了?
She's had enough? She has?
不 不 不 不是
No, no, no, no.
是我已经受够了
I've had enough.
我!
Me!
那么...
Well...
我们就当这是认罪了
We'll take that as a confession.
大快人心的是 市长Melba Walker Shannon
In a stunning revelation, Mayor Melba Walker Shannon
因为腐♥败♥指控而锒铛入狱... 哦 耶
has been arrested by the DA from corruption charges... Oh, yeah.
将Salter发展区的Granton堵得水泄不通
stemming the Granton at Salter development.
原告是她的亲密住手 Wilson Fonteneau
The accuser is her closest aide, Wilson Fonteneau,
同意出来指证市长
who agreed to testify against the mayor
以求宽大处理
in exchange for leniency
他扮成恐♥怖♥分♥子♥"Jasper"的共犯行为
regarding his activities as eco-terrorist "Jasper."
这是中♥央♥谷扑朔迷离的
This only the latest development
凶杀案故事的
in a bizarre story of murder and greed
最新进展
that has captivated the central valley.
嘿 我很喜欢这个
Hey. I was enjoying that.
啊 我讨厌他们夸大一切
Ugh. I hate how they overdramatize everything.
是的 我讨厌
Yeah, I hate that.
"中♥央♥谷扑朔迷离"
"captured the central valley."
让我休息一下 油炸圈饼
Give me a break. Doughnuts.
谢谢 女士优先
Thanks. Ladies first.
那么 伙计们?
So, uh, guys?
我有点事情要说
Uh, I have something to say.
我们有事情要说
We have something to say.
呃 撒谎的人生太难熬了
Uh, life's too short for dishonesty.
呃 Van Pelt...
Van Pelt...
Grace和我是... 情侣
Grace and I are... Lovers.
不 你们不是
No, you're not.
是的 我们是
Um, yes, we are.
不 你们不是情侣
No, you are not lovers.
但我们就是 不 你们不是
Uh, but we are, though. No, you're not,
因为同局探员之间
because a sexual relationship
剧集 | 超感神探(2008) | 导航列表