剧集 | 超感神探(2008) | 导航列表
Egotistical,manipulative,Maybe half as good As he thought he was.
那他的厨艺也还是你的两倍好
Which would still make him Twice the chef that you are.
你怎么不再去纹个身? 有种咬我 Julia
Why don't you go Get another tat?Bite me,julia.
送货员说今天早上 他把Jeffrey的松露送到他的案台上
The delivery guy says He left jeffrey's truffles On his station this morning,
之后松露就失踪了
Then they vanished.
谁偷了松露?
So who stole the truffles?
偷松露就成凶手了?
Well,stealing truffles Makes one of us a murderer?
起码是个开始
It's a start.
什么?
What?
这正是他会干的事
That is exactly the kind Of thing that he would do.
他和Jeffrey老合不来
He and jeffrey Never really got along.
你个胖混球
You fat bastard.
松露非常昂贵对吧? 你不会随意丢掉
And truffles are Very expensive,aren't they?And you wouldn't Throw them out.
他的食材储存在哪里?
Where does he keep his food?
右边食品柜的下方
Down on the left side Of the pantry.
你知道谁会为了取胜不择手段?
You know who would stop At nothing to win?
那俩
Those two.
问他们一直想签的书约
Ask them about the book deal They've been chasing.
比赛大奖能有帮助 不见得吧?
A competition prize Would help that,no?
松露 好啦
Ah,truffles.Okay,fine.
抓我吧 但我不是偷松露 好吗?
Arrest me.But i didn't Steal the truffles,okay?
我让它们免遭非常非常不幸的噩运
I rescued them From a terrible,terrible fate.
明白了
I see.
你知道Jeffrey有什么 私人的或者工作上的麻烦吗?
Did jeffrey have any problems That you knew about,Personally or at work?
我们之间有麻烦
Well,um... We were a problem.
我们分居了
We're separated.
我几个月没跟 Jeffrey说话了
I haven't spoken to jeffrey In months.
为了什么分居?
What was the breakup about?
老天 为了所有事
Oh,god,what wasn't?Um...
主要是他酗酒
Drinking,mostly.
厨师的职业病
Occupational disease For chefs.
压力太大 需要宣泄
It's the pressure.It wants a release.
别听她胡说 什么也别听
That,and,um… Don't listen to her,Whatever she says.
她恨Jeff
She hates jeff.
你是? 死者的弟弟
And you are?Victim's brother.
颧骨相似 你能看出来的
Cheekbones.Come on.You can see that.
Kevin 为什么我们不晚点再谈
Uh,kevin,Why don't we talk later?
不行 Abigail
Yeah,i-i don't think so,Abigail.
我哥哥是个天才好伐?
My brother was A freakin' genius,all right?
你以为我们家族里有人教他做菜?
You think anybody in my family Taught him how to cook?
拜托
Please.
他想成为一个了不起的大厨 他成功了
He wanted to be a great Chef,and that's what he was.
完全靠自己
Did it all by himself.
你呢?
And you?
你就喜欢花他的钱 对吧 Abigail?
You were perfectly happy To spend his money,Weren't you,abigail?
你哥哥是个伟大的人 他提升自我对吧?
Your brother was a great man.He elevated himself,didn't he?
可你没有
But you didn't.
我想那一定会引起过一些摩擦
That must've been cause for Some friction,i would think.
他有留什么给你吗?你哥哥?
Did he leave you anything… Your brother?
还是他把所有东西留给了讨厌的嫂子?
Or did he leave it all To the hated sister-in-law?
钱 餐厅 何不退后一步?
The money,the restaurant… Why don't you step back?
Kevin 够了 好吗?
Kevin,That's enough,all right?
不 别告诉我要做什么
No,you don't tell me What to do,okay?
如你所见 酗酒是家族遗传
As you can see,drinking… It runs in the family.
看看 你错得有多离谱
Oh,s-see,that's how wrong You are,actually.
Jeff戒酒了
Jeff was sober.
加入计划两周了
was In the program for two weeks.
对 我从前就听过这说法
Right.I've heard that before.
他可能就为这事打电♥话♥来
It's probably why he called.
你说你好久没跟他说话
You said You hadn't talked to him.
我没说话
I-i didn't talk.
戒酒两周 令人印象深刻
Whoa.Two weeks sober.That's impressive.
你还瞒着我们什么?
And what else Are you hiding from us?
他昨晚十二点半打电♥话♥过来
Look,he called last night At 12:30.
我挂了
I hung up.
他说什么了?
What'd he say?
他说...
He said...
他说对不起
He said he was sorry.
死者房♥间 西溪谷度假村
检验有没有蓖麻毒素
Test for ricin.
"黄色"代表有 没变化代表...
"yellow" means positive,"nothing" means...
没有
Nothing.
这地方一团糟
This place is quite a mess.
你觉得闯入者想要什么?
What do you think The intruder wanted?
没人闯入 啥也没找
Nobody was looking For anything.
Jeffrey自己干的
Jeffrey did this himself.
你怎么知道?
And you know this,how?
打碎镜子是自我憎恨之举 再说 所有抽屉都关着
The punched-in mirror Is an act of self-hatred.Plus,all these drawers Are closed.
一个体贴的抢劫犯也许关上一个 但全关上? 不可能
A thoughtful ransacker Would close maybe one,But all of them?No.
无论如何... 房♥间是检查过了
Anyway... Room's cleared.
没有毒素 我们继续
No poison.We're moving on.
很好
That's nice.
但你不好 怎么了?
Except you're not.What's up?
Jeffrey最近戒酒了 但举止怪异
Well,Jeffrey was recently sober,But acting erratically.
毁坏他的房♥间 挑衅斗殴
Demolishing his room,Picking fistfights,
半夜打电♥话♥给疏远了的妻子
Calling his estranged wife In the middle of the night…
你知道那叫什么? 故态萌发?
You know what that's called?Relapse?
对
Yes.
而故态复萌的酒鬼会藏好他的酒
And an addict on a relapse Will hide his stash.
要毒死醉鬼 在他酒里下毒再好不过
What better way To poison a drunk Than through his drink?
我们查查
Let's check it out.
嗯
Let's.
来吧
There we go.
准备鼓掌
Hold the applause.
猜中!
Bingo.
毒杜松子酒
Poison gin.
消除对手的绝佳手段
A smart way To eliminate a riv.
但非君子所为 对吧...
But not the act Of a gentleman,Is it...
Ludo先生?
Monsieur ludo?
开什么玩笑?
Are you joking?
Rigsby 逮捕他
Rigsby,take him in.
这不对
Is is not right.
我什么都没干
I have done nothing.
我是无辜的 来吧
I have done nothing.Come on,let's…
我们应该找她谈谈
She's the one We need to talk to.
我?
Me?Wh…
你应该看看你自己的表情 我指控Lodo时 你大松了一口气
You should've seen youreaction When i accused lo… Pure relief.
拜托 至少试着否认嘛
Oh,come o please.At least attempt denying it.
不是我♥干♥的
I dn't do it.
就是她 谢谢
She's the one. Thank you.
谢谢
Merci.
我为什么会想杀害Jeffrey?
Why would i want To kill jeffrey?
赢得这场比赛对急于证明自己的 年轻姑娘意义重大
Winnina contest like this Would do a lot for a young wom Trying to prove herself.
我不需要证明什么
I don't have anything To prove.
你是一位好厨师
You're a good cook.
从蓖麻籽里提炼蓖麻毒素不难 对吧?
Making ricin out of stor beans Wouldn't be hard,would it?
不难 但我没有
No.But i didn.
看看这个 这是你的信♥用♥卡♥账单
That's Your credit card statement.
你买♥♥了杜松子酒
You bought gin.
我过21岁了 这不犯法
I'm over 21.It's not a crime.
你给自己买♥♥的酒碰巧 和我们在受害者房♥间里发现的一样?
You just happened to buy Yourself the same type of gin We found in the victim'soom?
我能走吗?
Look,can i go or what?I…
Hannah 现在我们已掌握足够证据 控告你谋杀
Hannah,we have enough to charge Yowith murder right now.
你必须向我们坦白 说说你知道的事实
You need to talk to us,Tell us your side of t story.
我28岁 自己管着整个厨房♥
I'm 28.I run my own kitchen.
我没有美食界的人脉 也没有出过烹饪书
I don't have a... Food network connections,No cookbook With my name on it.
西溪谷是我出人头地的途径
The westing is my way up.
只要打败Jeffrey
Jeffrey was the one to beat.
我们都知道
We all knew it.
我就想... 灌醉他
So i figured... Gehim a ink.
有何不可? 扫清障碍
Why not?Level the playing field.
剧集 | 超感神探(2008) | 导航列表