剧集 | 超感神探(2008) | 导航列表
不 他不用走 我... 我... 我...
No, he doesn't have to go anywhere. I... I... I...
你有听我说话么? 我不知道...
Will you listen to me? I have no idea...
据我所知 你可能是猫王 你怎么知道的?
You could be Elvis Presley, for all I know. How did you know?
我不知道 你怎么...
I don't know. How did you...
请别那么做
Please don't do that.
请...
Pl...
你怎么知道的?
How did you know?
怎么能不知道?
Well, what's not to know?
你的身高 肢体语言
Your height, your body language,
还有措辞
your syntax.
你说"实际上"
You said "in actuality."
我是说 谁... 谁还说"实际上"?
I mean, who... who says "in actuality"?
没错
Yes.
是啊
Yeah.
很聪明
Very clever.
现在我们有难题了
So now we have a problem.
不要拍我的脸!
Get that thing out of my face!
Jasper绑♥架♥我们同事 他们在哪儿?
Jasper kidnapped our colleague. Where are they?
Jasper是谁? 你知道绑♥架♥比谋杀
Jasper who? Did you know you can get more time
判的时间更长么?
for kidnapping than murder?
挺荒唐的 对吧? 案件发生后 你作为包庇犯
That's crazy, right? And being an accessory after the fact
罪和Jasper一样重
makes you just as guilty as Jasper.
伙计 Jasper只是复仇 就是这样
Man, Jasper's avenging mother earth. That's all.
你很了解他啊 都能这么肯定他的动机了 当然
You know him well enough to be sure of his motives. Yes.
那你这么了解他 也应该可以告诉我们 他可能在哪儿
You know him so well that you can tell us where he might be.
我就算知道 也不会告诉你们
Even if I knew, which I don't,
我永远不会背叛Jasper "永远" 太过了吧
I would never betray Jasper. "Never" is a big word.
试试看 这种时候Jane让我们做什么的 Cho?
Try me. What would Jane want us to do in this situation, Cho?
用暴♥力♥逼他? 你明白他要我们做什么
With his life in jeopardy? You know what he'd want us to do.
好的 好吧
Yep. Okay.
我们得开始了 那儿的
I guess we have to go. There.
我们该叫辆救护车
We should call an ambulance.
按程序走 当然 得安排它快点
It's procedure. Sure. They can set it fast,
我们就能直接回来审讯了
and we can get straight back to questioning.
等下 安排什么?
Wait. Set what?
你的胳膊 你在楼梯上摔了一跤 弄骨折了 哈 你真该小心点 Henrik
Your arm. You break it slipping on stairs Ah, you should be more careful, Henrik.
嘿 嘿 可有一群人看着我 好好进来的
Hey. Hey. Bunch of people saw me come in here fine.
一群警♥察♥ 我也是其中一个
A bunch of cops, and I'm one of them.
我看见你摔倒
I saw you fall.
这栋楼里每个警♥察♥ 都会说得和这一模一样
And every cop in this building will say exactly the same.
小山上的木屋里
A cabin in the sierra foothills,
在Salter东北方 10英里处
10 miles northeast of Salter.
做得好
Nice work.
怎么办?
What to do?
怎么办?
What to do?
如果我让你走 你就会出♥卖♥♥♥我
If I let you go now, you'll rat me out.
我能提个建议么?
If I may make a suggestion?
不 不能
No, you may not.
拜托 Wilson 我能帮到忙的
Please, Wilson. I can help.
我不能进监狱
I cannot go to prison.
我要完成我的工作 你不明白么?
I need to finish my work. Don't you see?
我明白 我明白 你的工作很重要
I do. I see. Your work is very important.
但我还是不清楚
But what I don't understand, though,
你为什么在 市长办公室工作
is why you were working in the mayor's office.
要了解敌人 哪里能比
Where better to study the enemy
在他们的核心阵营更好呢? 你知道市长
than from within their very camp? Did you know that the mayor
从开♥发♥商Krupp那里收受贿赂么?
was taking bribes from the developer Krupp?
当然 你以为谁让Martha走上不归路的?
Of course. Who do you think put Martha onto it?
哈 你告诉她的
Ah. you told her.
干嘛不自己揭发市长 或是用Jasper的名义做?
But why not expose the mayor yourself or do it as Jasper?
他们会知道 Jasper在市长办公室工作
They would know that Jasper was inside the mayor's office.
很快就会怀疑到我
They would soon suspect me.
我工作都不为人知
I work in the shadows.
所以我还在这儿 继续战斗
That's why I am still here, still fighting.
我明白
I understand.
让我帮你
Let me help you.
别想耍我
Don't try to play me.
别说如果我放你自♥由♥ 你不会告发我
Don't go saying you won't tell on me if I set you free,
我知道你会的
because I know you will.
Wilson 我没想耍你 我不会耍你的
Wilson, I am not trying to play you. I will not play you.
我理解你 佩服你的才智
I understand and respect your intelligence.
坐吧
Have a seat.
就一会儿
Just take a moment.
Wilson 看着我 我能帮你
Wilson, look at me. I can help you.
怎么帮?
How?
看着我
Look at me.
你能看出 我说的是实话
You can see that I'm telling the truth.
我想要的和你一样...
I want what you want...
和平与和谐
Peace and harmony.
和平...
Peace...
安宁...
Quiet...
很简单的
It's easy.
你可以拥有
You can have it.
如果你想要 你可以拥有
If you want it, you can have it.
如此安宁
So peaceful.
我是Salter警署的Donner队长!
This is Chief Donner of the Salter Police Department!
你被包围了
You're surrounded.
举起双手 走出来! 保持冷静
Go out with your hands up! Stay cool.
冷静
Stay cool.
行动!
Go!
安全!
Clear!
安全!
Clear!
我还好 找到他了 找到他了
I'm good. I got him. I got him.
喂 Lisbon? J... Jane
Lisbon? J... Jane.
哇哦 真有你们的
Wow. I'm impressed.
你们是怎么找到我的?
How the hell did you find me out here?
问的真好 没有你我们就不行了?
Right, because we're lost without you?
嗯 我可没那么说
Well, I wouldn't say that,
但还是令人印象深刻 等等 我... 别动
but I'm still impressed. Wait. I... don't move.
哦 他们可能在这里设下了陷阱
Ohh. They could have booby-trapped the place.
我们会让炸♥弹♥小组来给你检查一下 什么?
We'll have the bomb squad take a look at you. What?
开什么玩笑 别开玩笑
You're kidding. You're kidding.
我... 我很感激
I'm... I'm thankful and all that,
但还是让我离开这儿吧
but just get me out of here,
我还要跟你讲个事 什么事?
and I'll tell you the story. What story?
啊
Ahh.
那么我们知道Jasper是谁了 Fonteneau
So we know who Jasper is. Fonteneau.
找不到他 从当地警方手中逃走了
No trace of him. Slipped right through the locals' hands.
他那个人 老是发牢骚
he's one man, for crying out loud.
呃 他很明显知道很多林地的内♥幕♥
Well, he obviously knows those woods a lot better.
Jane 别再休息了 跟我们讲讲Fonteneau
Jane, enough recovery time. Tell us about Fonteneau.
他说什么了? 嗯 他含糊其辞 就是否认
What'd he say? Well, he spouted a lot of nonsense, denial.
真实情况是 他在市长办公室任职
Truth is, he took the job in the mayor's office
计划对市里的新设施进行袭击
to plan targeted attacks on new developments around town.
他和St. Clare坠入爱河 地下情人
He and St. Clare became lovers. Secret boyfriend.
但当St. Clare发现
But when St. Clare found out
Fonteneau的秘密身份是Jasper时 他就杀了她
about Fonteneau's secret life as Jasper, he killed her for it,
为了保守秘密
to keep her quiet.
我来准备Fonteneau住所的搜查令
I'll check on the warrant for Fonteneau's place.
通知各位 穿上制♥服♥ 准备出发
Get everybody briefed, suited up and ready to roll.
哦 找一下St. Clare的项链
Oh, look for St. Clare's necklace.
那是Fonteneau送给她的礼物
It was a gift from Fonteneau.
我猜想... 他杀了她之后就拿走了 我们需要这项链
My guess... he took it when he killed her. we need it.
你们在原地待命 等待搜查令
You guys sit on the location until the warrant comes in.
Donner队长吗? 是我... Lisbon
Chief Donner? Yeah, I... it's Lisbon.
哦 我需要一些阿司匹林
Oh, I need some aspirin.
好的
Yeah.
是的 我想... 队长... 等一下好吗?
Yeah, I... I just wanted... could you hold on, chief?
听着 够了 伙计们 别拍了
Look, that's enough, guys. we're done filming.
抓到坏人将是
You know, catching the bad guy would be
剧集 | 超感神探(2008) | 导航列表