剧集 | 超感神探(2008) | 导航列表
那么 你想谈点什么?
Now what did you want to talk about?
在Kristin Marley死之前 你和她睡了多久了?
How long were you sleeping with kristin marley before she was killed?
为什么你这么认为?
What makes you think i was?
你是一个政♥治♥家 有野心 自恋 沉迷于外人的爱
You're a politicianambitious,narcissistic, addicted to the love of strangers.
她漂亮 易受影响 难怪会为你的关注而倾倒
She was beautiful, impressionable, no doubt flattered by your attentions.
而且你不是那种会拒绝自己欲望的人
And you're not the sort of man to deny yourself an object of desire.
我结婚38年了 Jane先生
I'm married 38 years, mr. Jane.
我说中了
As i said.
啊 如果你说的是对的... 我是说如果...
Uh,even if what you say is trueand i'm not saying it is…
这和Kristin的谋杀案有什么关系?
what does that have to do with poor kristin's murder?
勒索或者是类似的事情
Blackmail or something like it.
通奸交易往往会导致这些
The business adultery leads to.
但是就算我是你说的那样...
But even if i am what you say i am…
我是说就算...
and i'm not saying i am…
难道我以前就没遇上类似的事情 非要靠谋杀来解决吗?
wouldn't i have faced a situation like this before and handled it without killing anybody?
说得好 我好好想想
It's a good point. I'll think about that.
想想吧
Please.
还有什么事吗? 什么? 不好意思?
Anything else? What? Sorry?
嗯 不管是谁 我会在早上将他逮住 所以 你就看着办吧
Well,whoever it is,i'll have the killer by the morning, so,uh,you should act accordingly.
谢谢您的宝贵时间
Thank you for your time.
你觉得Harlen打扫过他的车吗?
You think harlan ever cleans out his car?
你要带那个店主的侄女去哪里吃饭啊?
So where you taking the shopkeeper's niece for dinner?
我不想谈这个 为什么?
I'd rather not talk about it. Why not?
这是私事 噢 拜托
It's private. Oh,come on.
我们谈点别的吧
Let's talk about somethin' else.
我打电♥话♥给技术部门吧 他们能在20秒内打开这锁
I'll call technical services. They can pop that lock in 20 seconds.
他们要两小时才能到这里
It'll take 'em 2 hours to get here.
上次你用了两个小时才打开了门 而且我们还得赔人家砸坏的窗户钱
It took you two hours to open the door last time you tried this,and we had to pay for the busted window.
那是意外
Fluke.
如果我去约会 就会告诉你细节 好
If i had a date, i'd tell you about it. Yeah.
我会告诉你任何你想知道的事
I would,tell you anything you wanted to know.
好 你有没有像个男人那样 向Van Pelt展开攻势?
Okay,you ever gonna man up and make a move on van pelt?
好吧 别和我说了 这才对
Fine. Don't tell me. Right.
看 这不是Kristin Marley的另一只鞋吗?
Check this out. Wasn't the other one of these on kristin marley's foot?
我给Lisbon打电♥话♥
I'll call lisbon.
Kristin的一只鞋在你车里
kristin's shoe was in your trunk.
不 不可能
No. No way.
你想告诉我们 它是怎么到那儿去的吗 Harlan?
You want to tell us how it got there,harlan?
我不知道 也许是你放到那儿的?
I don't know. Maybe you put it there,huh?
Kristin失踪的那个晚上 你没有不在场证人
You have no alibi for the night of kristin's disappearance.
我跟你说过 我和我妈在一起
I told you. I was with my mom.
我们去找你的时候她把你藏了起来
She was concealing you when we went to pick you up.
这到时候会被提起的 你很生Kristin的气
It's not gonna cut it. You were mad at kristin.
是有点 但是 你威胁她
A little,butyou threatened her.
没有
No.
好吧 算是吧 但我不会真的伤害她
Okay,i mean,aa little, but come on. Ii wouldn't hurt her for real.
把故事说全 Harlan
That's not much of a story, harlan.
我以为你相信我 你错了
I thought you believed me. You were wrong.
好吧 算我倒霉 我要离开这里
You know what? The hell with this. I'm outta here.
暂时不能走
Not quite yet.
哦 你要拦我? 是
Oh,you're gonna stop me? Yeah.
进行逮捕了? 是的
Did you make the arrest? I did.
啊 你赢了 是啊
Ah,victory is yours. Yes,it is.
怎么了? 哦 没事
What? Oh,nothing.
拜托 没事 没事
Come on. No. No.
我等着听呢
I'm still waiting.
把尸体扔下桥是个很聪明的举动...
Throwing the body off the bridge was a smart move…
很有可能会让验尸官判为自杀
good chance the coroner would declare it a suicide.
你真的认为Harlan Mcadoo会有那么聪明?
Do you really think harlan mcadoo would come up with that?
笨蛋也有闪光的时候 同样聪明人也会犯傻
Dumb people can come up with smart ideas, and smart people can come up with dumb ones.
嗯 对
Eh,true.
我会在12小时左右把真凶带来
I'll have the real killer here in 12 hours or so.
你在说什么? 你会知道的 拜拜
What are you talking about? You'll see. Bye.
Jane
Jane.
嘿 头 要我去给Mcadoo定案吗?
Hey,boss,you want me to send mcadoo down to be arraigned?
先别 等一下 看看他平静下来后 会不会提供什么有用的信息
Not yet. Sit on him. See if he comes up with something useful once he calms down.
显然 你必须从组委会...Jane先生?
Obviously,you've got to get it out of committee beforemr. Jane?
失礼了
Don't mind me.
你在干什么?
What are you doing?
努力查案子
Hard at work,on the case.
我不明白 我们接到了Minelli探员的电♥话♥说
I don't understand.We got a call from agent minelli saying that
已经逮捕了嫌犯...Kristin的继兄
an arrest had been made…kristin's stepbrother.
不不不 不是他
Nope,nope,nope. Wrong guy.
怎么会呢?
How can that be?
裁决错误而已 常发生的事
Simple miscarriage of justice, happens all the time.
什么意思?
What does that mean?
是说我得发现真正的凶手
It means i have to find the real killer.
真正的凶手? 怎么发现?
The real killer? How?
哦 Kristin是个收藏家
Oh,kristin was a collector.
因此 凶手的身份就藏在她的收藏品里
Ergo,the identity of kristin's killer will be in her things.
你怎么能确定就在这里?
How can you be sure it's there?
哦 我确定
Oh,i'm sure.
Jane先生 这让人无法接受 你先是和我的父亲搭讪
Mr. Jane,this isn't acceptable.First you accost my father…
哦 我不会用"搭讪"这个词
oh,i wouldn't use the word "accost."
现在你又在清查我的办公室
now you're ransacking my office.
冷静一下 Melinda 我不想冷静 先放一步
Calm down,melinda. I won't calm down. I thought we put this behind us.
算不上好的竞选标语
Not much of a campaign slogan…
"Batson…嫉恶如仇 屈打成招"
"batson…so tough on crime,she puts the innocent behind bars."
想干什么就干什么吧 嗯 我们会尽力帮你
do what you have to do. Uh, we'll help in any way we can.
太好了 谢谢 那儿有几个盒子
Great. Thank you.There's a couple of boxes right there,
麻烦跟我一起搬到车里去
if you could just, uh,grab one each and follow me to my car.
Lisbon 你逮捕Mcadoo了吗? 是 逮捕了
Lisbon, didn't you arrest mcadoo? Yeah,we did.
检查官说你还没有给他定案
D.A.Says you haven't sent him down to be arraigned.
我们还有48小时 还有一些事要善后
We have 48 hours to do that. We still have some loose ends.
还要善后什么 他? 不是
What…what loose ends? Him? No.
你在干什么 不 不要告诉我
What are you doing? No,don't tell me.
我想把这事搞定
I want this off my desk.
今晚就把Mcadoo送到检查官那儿去
Get mcadoo to the d.A.Tonight.
Crew给了你多大压力? 他没有
How hard is crew leaning on you? He's not.
那么谁在替他给你压力? 没人
Then who's doing it for him? No one.
这还是我的案子吗 先生 是 但是...
Is this my case,sir? Yes,but…
那么什么时候把嫌犯交给检查官 是我的事 对吗?
then it's my decision as to when the suspect is handed over to the district attorney,right?
如果Mcadoo不是检察官明早处理的一个案子 咱们就不是这么说话了
If mcadoo isn't in the d.A.'S office first thing tomorrow morning, this becomes a different conversation.
你不会后悔的 我已经后悔了
You won't regret this. I already do.
嗨 我是Lisbon 请留言 我会打给你
Hey,this is lisbon. Leave a message. I'll call you back.
我发现我要找的东西了 我不想冒险把它带出办公室
I found what i was looking for.I don't want to risk taking it out of the office,
所以我把它放在 你桌子右边最上面那个抽屉了
so i'm gonna put it in the top righthand drawer of your desk.
看到后打给我
When you get this,call me.
"啊哈"?
"ah ha"?
你们吓了我一跳 我正要...
You…you startled me. I'll...
我这就走
I'll just get out of your way.
站住 转过身来
Stand still. Turn around.
这是怎么回事?
What is this?
你是谁 你为谁工作?
Who are you and who are you working for?
我为这座大楼工作 我是打扫卫生的 打扫
I work for the building. I clean. I clean.
哦 你不是一个清洁工 看看这里 这里一团糟
Oh,you're not a cleaner. Look at this place. It's a mess.
你是维修工
You're the fixer.
你一直在偷听我们的谈话
You've been listening in on our conversations.
那是什么? 那是你放的一个监听器
What's that? That's one of the bugs you placed.
我在顶灯上发现的
I found it in the overhead light.
当我让Van Pelt去检查珠宝盒的时候
When i told van pelt to go and check out the jewelry box,
你偷听到了 然后抢先一步
you overheard and you went there first.
是你把鞋放到Mcadoo的车里的
And it was you that placed the shoe in mcadoo's trunk.
我是清洁工
I'm on the cleaning crew.
哦 真的吗? 我是新来的 你可以问我的上司
Oh,really? I'm new. You can call my supervisor.
Marty 嗯 Marty Tetta 啊?
Marty,uh, marty,uh,toretta,huh?
打给他 就现在 不要
Call him up right now. No.
吵醒他
Wake him up.
我不知道你们在说什么
I got no idea what you're talking about here.
我们在说协同谋杀 密谋犯罪 妨碍司法
We're talking about accessory to murder, conspiracy,obstruction.
剧集 | 超感神探(2008) | 导航列表