剧集 | 超感神探(2008) | 导航列表
# Acarena tiene un novio que se llama #
# Acarena tiene un novio que se llama #
# Que se llama de apellido vitorino #
# Que se llama de apellido vitorino #
# Que en la jura de bandera el muchacho #
# Que en la jura de bandera el muchacho #
# Es pa' darle alegria y cosa buena #
# Es pa' darle alegria y cosa buena #
# Dale a tu cuerpo alegria macarena #
# Dale a tu cuerpo alegria macarena #
# Hey, macarena, ay! #
# Hey, macarena, ay! #
要是每天用这个
School would be so much more funny,
代替效忠誓言开始一天
if they started the day with this every morning
那学校会有趣很多
instead of the, uh, pledge of allegiance.
或者他们可以 呃 融合这两种
Or maybe they could, uh, just integrate the two
变成"效忠舞蹈"
into the "Dance of allegiance."
我们来这儿 真的是一种贸然尝试
We're taking a real flier here.
最好有用
This better work.
定音鼓 不
Timpani. No.
真把我给难住了
Huh. Really got me stumped on that one.
我现在好好猜猜
I'm just guessing now.
听着 我们最好在人走之前
Look, we'd better get this thing going
做好这事儿
before people start leaving.
耐心点 欢乐马上正式开始
Get patience. The fun will commence shortly.
# Na, na... na... na, na #
# Na, na... na... na, na #
# Na... na... na, na #
# Na... na... na, na #
嘿 最近如何?
Hey, how's it going?
很高兴见到你
Nice to see you.
好久不见
Long time.
嘿 嘿
Hey. Hey.
好的
Okay.
咖啡机
Coffee machine.
Stu Mcalpine?
Stu Mcalpine?
我最爱的摄影协会主席 最近如何?
How goes it with my favorite photo club president?
挺好 你呢?
It goes great. How goes it with you?
无论如何 比挺好还好点吧
It goes whatever's better than great.
我... 我忘了你叫什么
You know, I... I forgot your name.
我叫...
Well, it's, uh...
Derek Logan 哦
Derek Logan. Yeah.
回来感觉不错
And it's great to be back.
嗨 你好
Hi. How are ya?
嗨
Hi.
嗨 很高兴见到你
Hi. Nice to see you.
噢 好了
Oh, yeah.
这样一定有用
This is gonna be good.
我保证
I promise.
也很高兴见到你 伙计
Great to see you, too, man.
Derek Logan 我... 我简直不敢相信
Derek Logan. I... I can't believe it.
没错 你变了 当然 谁能想到
Yeah, you've changed. Well, who would've thought
那个县级辩论决赛上
that the girl who brought four schools to their knees
让四校甘拜下风的女生
in the high school county debate finals
如今会张口结舌 是吧?
would be lost for words, huh?
你... 你看起来真的大不同了
You... you just look so different.
就归功于15年来 每天都固定在健身俱乐部 待上几个小时
Let's just chalk it up to 15 years' worth of solid hours
加上一点小小的工作
at the health club, plus maybe a little bit of work.
你会看到我的生意也不错 是吧?
You gotta look good in my business, huh?
你明白我的意思的? 真是眼见为实 Derek Logan!
You know what I mean? Had to see it to believe it. Derek Logan!
嘿 L.J. 嘿!
Hey. L.J., hey!
冰箱 什么?
Refrigerator. What?
Rancho Rosa对Stratton...
Rancho Rosa versus Stratton...
我方10号♥队员控球 时间还剩2秒
The ball is on our 10, 2 seconds on the clock,
Sims用手推开了它 砰!
Sims hands it off, bam!
你跑过90码 触地得分 公牛队赢了
You run 90 yards, touchdown, Toros win.
哦 你... 你说对了一半
Oh, you're... you're half right.
那场是对迪尔菲尔德队
That was against Deerfield.
那是个远传 不是手递手
And it was a pass, not a handoff,
但很接近了 哇! 这就是那个变♥态♥Derek Logan!
but it was close. Man! That's Derek freaking Logan!
哇!
Whoo!
我 呃 我去跟其他人打个招呼
I'm gonna, uh, make the rounds to say some hellos,
看见你们太棒了 哇!
but it is great to see you guys. Wow!
哇 你很自然
Wow, you're a natural.
我做不来 你做得挺好啊
I can't do this. You're doing it.
你准备好第二部分了吗? 没有
You ready for phase two? I can't.
你这样想想... 你搞砸了 这个案子就吹了
Think of it this way... you mess up, we blow the case,
我告诉Lisbon
and I tell Lisbon.
哦 你是个冷血的混♥蛋♥ 你知道么? 嗯
Oh, you're a cold bastard, you know that? Mm.
晚安 公牛队员们!
Good evening, fellow Toros!
现在就是你们今晚一直期待的部分了...
Now is the part of the evening you've all been waiting for...
颁发成就奖!
the achievement awards!
这个奖由你们...
As voted by you...
Rancho Rosa高中第15届班级重聚成员选出!
the 15th reunion class of Rancho Rosa high!
祝你好运 好
Break a leg. Yeah.
我们的第一个奖...
Our first award...
"难以置信他们还在一起"奖 奖给...
The "I can't believe they're still together" Award, which goes to...
Dave Mercer和Angie Diaz Mercer
Dave Mercer and Angie Diaz Mercer.
没悬念啊 我说的对吧 同学吗?
No surprises there, am I right, gang?
你要干什么? 我会让你继续的 Willa
What are you doing? I'm... gonna let you finish, Willa.
我 嗯 只是想简单说几句
I, uh, just want to say a few quick words.
好吧 快点 好吗? 当然
Okay. Just makit fast, okay? Sure.
呃 安排稍有点小变化
Uh, slight change of schedule.
稍候我们会继续颁奖的
We'll get right back to the awards,
但之前 有请Derek Logan! 嗯
But first, Derek Logan! Mm.
对
Yeah.
我 呃 知道你们大部分都在挠头
I'm, uh, sure most of you are scratching your heads,
想知道 呃 为什么我站在这
wondering why, uh, why I'm here.
我今晚来这是因为 呃...
I came here tonight because, uh...
我想知道再回到这来 会是什么感觉
I wanted to see how it feel like to be here again.
我不再是15年前的我了
I'm not the same person I was 15 years ago,
所以今晚当我从那扇门走进来时
so when I walkedn that front door tonight,
感觉很不错
it felt good.
谢谢你们
Thank you.
但当我眼光落在你们身上时
But as soon as I set my eyes on you people,
我又想起了
I remember how it felt
上次我走出那道门时的感觉
the last time I walked out that door,
我又成为那个伤心又失败的孩子
and I was that sad, defeated kid again.
当然 继续正题 为我感到遗憾
Sure, go ahead. Feel sorry for me.
但你们也应该为Selby感到悲哀
But you should also feel sorry for Selby,
祝福他安息吧
may he, uh, rest in peace.
大约一个月前 Selby打电♥话♥给我
About a month ago, Selby called me.
他说 呃 他已经找我几个月了
He'd been, uh, trying to track me down for months, he said.
他想跟我道歉
He wanted to apologize.
同时 呃 要告诉我那天的真♥相♥...
And, uh, to tell the truth about what really happened that day...
一个一直被隐藏的事相
The truth that never came out.
Selby只是被利用的
You see, Selby was a follower,
并不是主谋 他那天所做的
not a leader and he did what he did
是有另一个人指使的
because somebody else was there that day.
有人让他对我那样做
Somebody told him to do what he did to me.
对 就是那样的
Yeah, that's right.
嘿 Gina 怎么了?
Hey, Gina, what's up?
他会好起来的
He'll be fine.
快 呃... 给他一片阿司匹林
Just, um, uh... Give him an Aspirin.
现在我知道是谁指使的了
And I now know who it was.
这才是我今晚到这的真正原因
And that is the real reason I am here.
我到这儿来让你偿还
I am here to make you pay.
是你... 你毁了我的生活
Yeah, you... you ruined my life,
呃 就在那天
uh, that day.
我花了15年努力找回自己的生活
And I've spent 15 years struggling to get it back.
而现在 现在 我回来了 哦 对
And now, now I have. Oh, yeah.
我要报仇雪恨
And I will have my revenge.
怨家易解... 不易结
Payback is... is... is a bitch
就好像 呃 那部电影 呃...
Like, uh, in that movie with, um, uh...
呃 梅尔... 梅尔·吉布森... 他们绑♥架♥了他的孩子那部电影
Uh, Mel... Mel Gibson where they... where they kidnap his child.
呃 是吧 或是另一部?
Um, you know. Uh, or is it the other one?
哦 不管怎样 呃 这就是我 继续享受这个夜晚吧
Uh, anyhow, um, that's me. Enjoy the rest of your evening.
冲吧 公牛队.
Go, Toros.
剧集 | 超感神探(2008) | 导航列表