剧集 | 超感神探(2008) | 导航列表
Yeah. Yeah, it is. Thanks, man. Appreciate it.
- 那当然 - 谢谢
- Hey, absolutely. - Thanks for your help.
不用谢 嘿 听着
Yeah, no problem. Hey, listen.
- 我们什么时候去喝杯咖啡怎么样? - 不用了 谢谢
- What say you and me go get a cup of coffee some time? - No, thanks.
喂? 只是喝咖啡啊? Rigs 我不像坏人吧?
Huh? What's coffee? I'm a nice guy, right, Rigs?
再见 Vic
See ya later, Vic.
Smithson和很多女人交往
So Smithson was a big ladies' man,
而且都有很好的不在场证明
and they've both got solid alibis.
Maggie Blankman的丈夫在过去三年里都在Reno
Maggie Blankman's husband's been in Reno for the last three days,
Maggie在接受治疗
and Maggie was at a therapist's session
从两点到下午四点... 两个疗程
from 2:00 to 4:00 p.m.... double session.
Jane和我打算去Hopper的画廊
Jane and I are gonna go to Hopper's gallery,
问问枪的事情
ask about the gun.
嗨
Hey.
想来杯咖啡吗?
Want a coffee?
不用了 她叫什么名字?
No, thanks. So what was her name?
谁
Who?
那个脱衣舞♥女♥
The stripper.
哦.... 我 嗯...
O... oh. I, uh...
我们可以一起约会
We could double... date...
我和Bandino
Me and Bandino,
你和你的脱衣舞♥女♥
you and your stripper.
什么... 我... 我觉得... 你... 你....
Wh... I th... I thought y... you...
噢
Oh.
太可恶了
That's mean.
开玩笑的
Kidding.
哦 她的名字是 嗯 Kandy
Oh, her name was, uh, Kandy.
哦 是的 Sweet Kandy 有个k
Oh, yeah. Sweet Kandy, with a "k."
哦
Oh.
带k的Kandy 嗯... 哼
Kandy with a "k." Mm... hmm.
Hopper Banks美术馆 Citrus Height 加州
Hopper Banks Gallery. Citrus Height, California.
我有把枪?
Do I own a gun?
是的 Banks先生 一把点38的左轮手♥枪♥
Yes, Mr. Banks, a .38.
你以前持有或者拥有过吗?
Have you ever been in possession of one or owned one?
我任何型号♥的枪都没有
I never had a gun, any kind.
我不信任它们
I don't believe in them.
你还不够尽力
You're just not trying hard enough.
我尽力了 你不能读懂我的想法
I am. You just can't read minds.
你闭上眼睛 好吗? 现在只听我的
You close your eyes, okay? I'm the boss here.
集中注意力
Concentrate.
我看到了 巧克力...
It's coming to me. Chocolate...
椰子...
Coconut...
漩涡 嗯?
Swirl. Huh?
香草
Vanilla.
付钱吧
Pay up.
这不好玩
That's not funny.
才不 很好玩 嗨 爸爸 我去买♥♥个冰激凌
Yeah, it is. Hey, Dad, just getting ice cream.
好
Okay.
呃 能做个测谎测试吗?
Uh, would you mind taking a polygraph test?
不能 我为什么要做那个?
No. Why would I do that?
我会给你这个 Hopper...
I'll give you this, Hopper...
你的性幻想很专一
You have a very consistent vision.
有点疯狂 但是很专一
A little crazy, but consistent.
我不希望你能理解我的所作所为
I wouldn't expect you to understand what I'm doing.
让我来帮你分♥析♥下
Let me give it a shot.
你喜欢占有你的老婆
You enjoy taking possession of your wife,
但是只是在照相机里 而不是在肉体上
but only on camera, not in the flesh.
James Smithson给你戴了绿帽子
You were being cuckolded by James Smithson,
你却任其发生
and you let it happen.
为什么呢? 性无能? 还是受虐狂?
Why? Impotence? Masochism?
同性恋?
Homosexuality?
我不确定
I'm not sure.
真是什么都逃不过你的法眼 Jane先生 你简直是个天才
That's very perceptive, Mr. Jane. You have a talent.
嗯 那只是... 我的确是 谢谢
Meh, it's just... I do. Thanks.
这只是...只是随便问问
It's just... It's an easy call.
你很有魅力但是很不开心
You're very attractive but unhappy
而且习惯性地将性行为作为武器
and accustomed to using your sexuality as a weapon.
你是不是用性♥交♥这件事作为筹码来威胁过他?
Did you use your sexuality as a weapon against him?
好了 够了 现在... 请离开
Okay, you're done. Now... Go.
这些事情让你抓狂了吗 Hopper?
What does it take to get you mad, Hopper?
- Smithson是不是用这件事烦过你? - 太荒谬了!
- Did Smithson rub your nose in it? - That's ridiculous!
怎么了?
What's wrong?
- 嗯 没什么 亲爱的 嗯 这些人正准备走了 - 是的 我们应该离开了
- Uh, nothing, honey. Uh, these people were just leaving. - Yeah, we should leave.
我们走 现在
Let's. Yeah.
- 好的 冰激凌味道怎么样? - 不错
- Okay. How's the ice cream? - Good.
是的 香草味肯定好吃
Yeah. Hard to beat vanilla.
我知道 我知道
I know, I know.
你做的那些事情让那家伙发火
You were making stuff up to get the guy angry
那么你就可以了解他 什么什么的
so you could get a read on him. Blah, blah, blah.
而事实是 你就是不喜欢那家伙
The truth is, you just didn't like the guy.
嗯 那样就太不专业了
Well, that would be very unprofessional.
嗯 可以麻烦你下个路口左转吗?
Um, could you take the next left, please?
好的 嗯 你了解到了些什么?
Okay. Well, what did you read?
那是他干的吗?
Did he do it?
下个路口左转 我会告诉你的
Take the next left, and I'll tell you.
嗯?
Well?
嗯 可能 他真的很有动机
Well, maybe. He had a good motive.
也可能不是 那个红色盒子对不上号♥
And maybe not. The red box didn't fit.
你发现有人跟踪?
You picked up a tail?
这是死胡同
Cul-de-sac.
什么也没有
Nothing.
你确定?
You sure?
嗯哼
Uh-huh.
打扰一下
Excuse me.
你为什么跟着我们?
Why are you following us?
跟着你们?
Following you?
搞什么 我还以为加州人都很友好
Shoot, I thought California was friendly.
我是来搞推销的... 人寿保险
I'm just trying to make a sale here... life insurance.
真是年轻可爱的一对
Cute young couple like yourselves,
你们现在应该为未来打算一下 对不对?
now you've gotta think about the future, right?
你们有孩子吗?
You got kids yet?
口音太重了 假扮的英国人 是不是?
That's a terrible accent. Disguised British, yes?
你得联♥系♥一下你的声门闭锁音
You gotta work on your glottal stop.
- 他的什么? - 他的声门闭锁音
- His what? - His glottal stop.
我们能看下你的证件吗 请出示?
Can we see some identification, please?
- 嗯 当然 它们在车里 我... 等一下 我去拿 - 哦
- Uh, sure. It's in the car. I'll... hold on, I'll get it. - Uh-oh.
把双手放在车上 快点
Put your hands on the car. Now.
这是要干什么?
What's this about?
转过来
Turn around.
一个陌生人要你出示身份证的时候
A stranger asks to see your I.D.,
你应该让他们先给你看他们的证件
you ask them to show you theirs first.
当然 除非你企图掩饰些什么
Unless, of course, you're trying to hide something.
很对 相当正确 Jane先生
Quite right. Quite right, Mr. Jane.
你是谁?
Who are you?
Francis Slocombe 巡查官Francis Slocombe
Francis Slocombe. Inspector Francis Slocombe.
苏格兰场(伦敦警♥察♥厅)特殊分部
Scotland Yard Special Branch.
嗯
Eh.
谢谢
Thank you.
我没有在苏格兰场查询到任何关于你的信息
I can't reach your contact at Scotland Yard.
时差问题 那些是骗你的
Time difference. Tricky one, that.
是的 Francis Slocombe
Yep, Francis Slocombe,
在Flamingo酒店登记入住
registered at the Flamingo Hotel.
- Jane在哪? - 这里
- Where's Jane? - Here.
哦 谢谢 太好了 你刚刚看了利物浦队的得分吗?
Oh, thanks. Lovely. Did you check Liverpool's score?
已经一比零了 上半场刚刚结束
Up 1-nothing. End of the first half.
太棒了
Excellent.
黄瓜三明治在哪里?
Where are the cucumber sandwiches?
我一直对他很客气
I'm being nice to him,
是因为我认为他可能知道这里面是什么
because I think he might know what was in this.
哦 我们的搜查令怎么样了?
Oh, what about our search warrant
- 那个被杀的? 那件谋杀凶器? - 你难道一点都不好奇吗?
剧集 | 超感神探(2008) | 导航列表