剧集 | 超感神探(2008) | 导航列表
我妻子 今天是她生日
my wife…it's her birthday.
当然 当然
of course. of course.
Michelle?
uh,michelle?
Michelle会乐意为您服务的
michelle here would be happy to help you.
谢谢
thank you.
Doverton先生? 是
Mr. doverton? yeah.
请您签收一下
i need a signature for this.
给
there you go.
"2小时后你会接到电♥话♥"
"you'll get a call in 2 hours. "
"把珠宝放在指定的地点"
take the jewels where you are told.
"要是敢报♥警♥ 你姑姑就没命"
no cops or your aunt dies.
她失踪了
she's gone.
为什么会有人绑♥架♥Esther姑姑
why would anybody kidnap aunt esther?
有人认为你兄弟是Doyle Murphy的同伙
someone thinks your brother was partners with doyle murphy.
噢 你们这么想 别人也就得这么想了?
well,you think so. why shouldn't everyone else?
Donny Culpepper
donny culpepper.
什么? Donny Culpepper是谁?
what? who's donny culpepper?
我们等电梯时 你们见过的
you saw him when we were waiting for the elevator.
Doyle Murphy欠他一屁♥股♥债
doyle murphy owed him a lot of money.
他可能觉得要拿钻石抵债
he might think that that debt transfers with the diamonds.
好吧 但我们没钻石
okay,but we don't have the diamonds.
可他不知道
well,he doesn't know that.
你们得马上把他抓起来
well,you have to go arrest him right away.
我们正在全力追缉他 Doverton先生
that's what we're trying to do,Mr. doverton.
Van Pelt探员正在协助警方
agent van pelt is working with local police as we speak.
我们正在追查好几条线索
we're pursuing several leads.
字条上说不能报♥警♥
but the note says no police.
现在为时已晚
well,it's a little late for that.
你们要怎么做? 怎么救出我们的姑姑?
what are you gonna do? how are you gonna get our aunt back?
我们会尽全力找她
we'll do everything we can to find her.
绑匪打来电♥话♥时 你要想尽办法拖住他们
in the meantime,when the kidnappers call,you have to try and stall them.
拿着它
take that.
差不多是时候了 你准备好了吗?
it's almost time. you ready?
嗯 好了
yeah,ready.
你呢?
and you?
不知道
i don't know.
保持冷静就行
just stay calm.
别让绑匪挂断电♥话♥ 稳住他的情绪
keep the kidnapper on the line and keep him calm.
记住 尽量拖住他 好吗?
remember,keep going as long as you can,okay?
耳麦呢? 嗯 在隔壁房♥间
headphones? yeah,other room.
好了吗?
***
来吧
here we go.
准备好珠宝了吗?
do you have the jewels ready?
我怎么知道姑姑是不是真在你手上?
how do i know you have my aunt?
我 我要求...
i-i demand to…
不行 你没资格要求 闭嘴好好听着
no. you don't demand anything. you shut up and you listen.
对不起 对不起
i…i'm sorry. i'm sorry.
我 我得有证据才能...
i-i just need proof before…
证据? 我会给你证据
proof? i'll give you proof.
喂? George?
hello? george?
Esther 你没事吧?
esther,are you all right?
好了 这就是她活着的证据
there. that's your proof.
要是你不想她死 就把钻石给我
if you want to see her alive again,you're gonna bring me the diamonds.
我我...我办不到...
i-i... i-i can't do that. i-i...
你认为这只是儿戏吗?
you think this is some kind of a game?
不是 对不起
no! i…i'm sorry.
你打算把珠宝给我吗?
are you gonna give me the jewels?
我 我没有珠宝 我一直想告诉你的
i-i... i don't have the jewels. i'm trying to tell you.
那好吧
all right,then.
这是你的决定
this is your decision.
Esther姑姑
aunt esther.
你是下一个
you're next.
现在你就是我的猎物了
now i'm coming for you.
天哪
oh,my god.
待着别动
stay right there.
Rigsby
***
珠宝在哪里 Tom?
where are the jewels,tom?
我们都知道珠宝在你手上
we both know you have 'em.
他们会抓住你的
they're going to catch you.
马上就会把你逮捕归案
they're going to get you right now.
不不 我会抓到你的 Tom
no,no,no. i'm gonna getyou,tom.
你的事我一清二楚
i know everything about you.
嗯 Doyle Murphy全告诉我了
yeah,doyle murphy told me everything.
去你♥妈♥的♥
screw you.
我给你5万 5万块 别找我和我兄弟的麻烦
i'll give you $50,000,50 grand to leave me and my brother alone.
你自以为够狠
oh,you think you're so tough.
如果你不按我说的做 我就亲自去你那儿取
you give me what i want,or i will come and take it from you.
我给你7万5 不能再多了
i'll make it $75,000,but no more.
我不会放弃钻石的
i'm not giving up the diamonds.
你这有钱的娃真傻的可以啊
you stupid,rich brat.
你以为由你说了算?
you think you can dictate terms?
这次由不得你 Tom
not this time,tom.
由不得你
not this time.
我会慢慢榨干♥你♥
i'm gonna make you pay and pay.
你尽管试
you try it.
你尽管试 看看会落得什么下场
you try it,and you see what happens.
狠角色 哈?
tough guy,huh?
你要用对付Doyle Murphy的办法 来对付我吗?
you're gonna give me the same thing you gave to doyle murphy?
对极了
that's right.
要是把我逼急了 你就知道了
you push me hard enough,and you'll see.
好吧
okay.
谢谢 Tom 好极了
thanks,tom. that's great.
全录好了
got it all on tape.
你玩完了 把电♥话♥给我
you're going down. give me the phone.
手放在背后
hands behind your back.
你因谋杀Doyle Murphy而被捕了
you're under arrest for the murder of doyle murphy.
走吧
let's go.
这套真管用
like a charm.
有茶喝
ah,tea.
真好
lovely.
Doverton太太?
ms. doverton?
抱歉 为了破案 我们不得不误导了你一下
i'm sorry,but we've had to mislead you a little to solve this crime.
恐怕我要告诉你些坏消息
i'm afraid i've got some difficult news.
你的侄子Tom跟抢劫案有关
****
Tom?
tom?
嘿 Carl 欢迎醒来
oh,hey,carl. welcome back.
我在哪?
where am i?
医院里
in the hospital.
你刚从昏迷中醒来
you just came out of an induced coma.
我能问你个问题吗?
can i ask you a question?
我怎么了? 你是谁?
what happened to me? who are you?
别担心
never mind that.
告诉我 你接近Esther Doverton 完全是为了骗钱 对吗?
tell me… esther doverton… it was all a scam,right?
你只是想从一个富有的老女人那捞钱
you just wanted to cash in with a rich,old broad.
你说啥?
excuse me?
得了吧
oh,come on.
没必要在我面前扭捏作态
you don't need to be coy with me.
这一单干得漂亮
it was a great score.
再说她长得确实不赖 算得上是额外奖励
plus,she's,uh,she's pretty good-looking,which is an added bonus with these kind of scams.
你是在说我妻子吗?
are you talking about my wife?
你♥他♥妈♥以为自己是谁啊?
who the hell do you think you are?
不是该我问你这个问题么 Wysocki先生?
wouldn't that be a better question for me to ask you,Mr. wysocki?
所以一切都结束了
so that's it.
好日子终究会结束
had to end sometime.
你干得不错
you had a pretty good run.
你知道吗? 私下跟你说吧
and you know what? between you and me,
我觉得你该能从那老巫婆身上 榨出更多油水来
i think you could squeeze a little more nickel out of this poor old bat.
你觉得呢?
what do you think?
不准你这么说她
don't you talk about her like that.
能遇上这样的女人是我天大的福气
that woman is the only good thing that's ever happened to me.
剧集 | 超感神探(2008) | 导航列表