剧集 | 超感神探(2008) | 导航列表
加州 萨克拉门托 老城
你是Black先生?
Are you mr.Black?
对
Yeah.
你吓着我了
You scared me.
那个... 我只是...
So... I just...
为什么找我
Tell me why i'm here.
我需要你帮我做件事
I have something i need done.
女人都这么说 你得再具体点
So do most women.You're gonna have to be more specific.
好吧 抱歉
Right.Yes.Sorry.
呃 我想...我不知该怎么说
Um,what i need... I don't know quite how to put it.
张开嘴
Well,you're just gonna have to open your mouth
声音洪亮清楚详尽地说出来 把我当成神父知无不言就好
And say it out loud in full detail,Like you're talking to your priest.
你亮出你的底牌 我再亮出我的 这样才能继续合作
You show me yours.I'll show you mine.That's how it works.
好吧
Okay.
这个
Here.
我要你杀了他
I want you to kill him.
你要收多少钱?
How much do you charge?
超感警探 第二季 第19集
The Mentalist Season 2 Episode 19
36小时前
她一个小时前被杀
We think she was killed about an hour ago.
邻居听见喊叫声 就报了警
Neighbor heard screaming,called 9-1.
有目击者吗?
Anybody see anything?
让萨克拉门托警方去盘查了 目前还没有 稀松平常的一晚
We've got sac p.d.canvassing,but so far nothing-- Just an average night.
平常的夜晚 平常的邻居 平常的谋杀
Average night,average neighborhood,Average murder.
那我们干嘛来了?
Why are we here?
因为死者是助理地区检察官 Kelly Flower
Because the victim is assistant district attorney kelly flower.
- 你们合作过 - 嗯 我们都合作过
- You worked with her. - Yeah,we all did.
Kelly是好人
Kelly was good people.
鉴证科发现了弹壳 是9毫米口径
Forensics found a casing.Said it was 9-mil.
从伤口看 是近距离射击
Almost point-blank,judging from the stippling.
副验尸官说没有性侵犯迹象 但她的睡衣有撕扯褶皱痕迹
Deputy coroner said no sexual assault,But her nightgown's ripped and tangled.
她穿着睡衣爬了一段
She was crawling in it.
在装♥修♥?
Remodel?
Kelly是我们的一员
Kelly's one of us.
Hightower已经批准这次加班了
Hightower's already approved the overtime.
大家都清楚程序
You know the drill.
干嘛非要有程序?
Why is that the drill?
在别人眼里 你们只不过是 为了自己人的案子更卖♥♥力些
I mean,for everyone else,It just looks like for your own,you try harder.
确实如此
We do.
这就是威慑力
It's a deterrent.
让罪犯知道 如果你杀了警♥察♥ 法官或检察官 就绝不可能逃脱法网
It sends out a message--nobody gets away with killing a cop,A judge or a d.a.
小周能拿到Kelly经手的案子资料
cho can get a list of kelly's cases,
查查是不是以前仇家干的
See who she put away that held a grudge.
才不是威慑力 这就是报复
It's not a deterrent.It's revenge,really.
不是批判你们 我双手赞成报复
I mean,and that's not a criticism,'Cause i'm all about revenge.
报复也能很有成效
I mean,revenge can be very productive.
- 有成效? - 就拿Rigsby说
- Productive? - Well,take rigsby.
自从Van Pelt和他分手后 就变得比以前有型多了
Van pelt breaks up with him.Now he's in the best shape of his life.
他每周得健身几次 六次?
I mean,he's hitting the gym,what,six times a week?
瞧瞧他
Look at him.
浑身上下散发着性感的自信
He is brimming with sexual confidence.
Jane 你别说了
Jane,cut it out.
我不介意 没事儿
Not on my account.It's fine.
听见没? 没事儿 我想说的就是--报复有理
See?Fine.My point--there is nothing wrong with revenge.
Van Pelt 窗户和后门有损坏吗?
Van pelt,any damage to the windows or the back door?
没有
No,nothing.
没有强行进入的迹象 要么是她认识凶手 要么...
No sign of forced entry,so either she let him in,or...
丈夫回来了
Husband's here.
他自己开门进来的
He let himself in.
哦 天啊!不!Kelly 不!不!不!天啊 不!
Oh,my god!No!Kelly,no!No!No!God,no!
Tiffany让你回电♥话♥
Tiffany wants you to call her back.
哦 谢了
Oh,thanks.
让我跟你说"你真是个坏男人"
Said to tell you you're a very bad boy.
是吗?
Did she?
- Hightower探员 嗨 - 早上好
- Agent hightower,hi. - Morning.
你俩认识地检办公室的Marc Odenthal吧?
You two know marc odenthal from the d.a.'s office?
认识
Sure.
我们要去和地区检察官开会
We're gonna talk with the district attorney.
Kelly的案子有什么进展?
What can you tell me about kelly's case?
我们在查有谁可以进入她家
We're looking at anybody who had access to the house Cbs From work,
同事 邻居 公园的人 逐一排查
the neighborhood,the local dog park,anywhere.
丈夫呢?
Husband?
Flower昨晚情绪不稳没法问话 我和Jane这就过去
Flower was too upset to talk last night.Jane and i are heading over there now.
我们有以前被告的名单
And we've got a list of past defendants.
至少有四人表达过口头或书面威胁
At least four have expressed written or verbal threats.
检察官让我把这个给你们
The d.a.told me to give you this.
包括她手头的案子资料
It includes her current cases.
慢着 Hank Draber 那个走私贩?
Hang on.Hank draber.The smuggler?
走私毒品 策划谋杀
Smuggling drugs,conspiracy to murder.
我们之前一直动不了他
We haven't been able to lay a glove on 'em before.
Draber的案子本该在下周开庭
Draber's trial was supposed to start next week.
我向Hildred法官申请诉讼延期了
I just got judge hildred to grant a continuance.
光是熟悉案子我也得花三个月
It's gonna take me three months just to learn the file.
去吧 带上Van Pelt
Go.Take van pelt.
萨克拉门托码头
****
他在那儿 Draber先生!
All right.There he is.Mr.Draber!
你们想干嘛?
What do you want?
你们关系如何? 有矛盾吗?
So how are you getting along lately?Any problems?
你...我老婆死了 你们还在我这里浪费时间?
You... My wife is dead,and you're wasting your time on me?
Flower先生 我认识你妻子
Mr.Flower,I knew your wife.
我们一定会找出凶手 不管他是谁
Now we're gonna find out who did this,even if it's you.
明白了吗?
You understand?
你们关系如何?
So how were you two getting along?
我们深爱彼此
We loved each other.
生活美满
Everything was good.
那装♥修♥呢? 肯定压力挺大
How was the remodel?That can be stressful.
都挺好
Things were good.
但是那天我们吵架了
But that day,we fought.
所以我自己去看电影-- 因为她加班太多而吵架
That's why i went to the movies-- Over her hours.
我真是太蠢了
It... It was just so stupid.
Draber的案子她一直有压力 知道吗?
She was so stressed over that draber case,you know?
说这案子能让她"平步青云" 她原话就是-- "平步青云"
She called it her "career-maker." That's what she said-- "career-maker."
所以你们有争吵 动手了吗?
So you argued.Did it turn physical?
没有 我爱她
No.I loved her.
我绝对不会动手的 绝不
I would never do anything like that.Never.
Flower先生? 怕我回来继续施工前下雨 我把房♥顶铺上油布了
Mr.Flower?I got the tarp on the roof In case it rains before you want me back.
不是成心打断你们的 我现在就走
Didn't mean to interrupt.I'll get out of your hair now.
谢谢 这是我们的承包商 Cale Sylvan 他 呃--
Thank you.That's our contractor cale sylvan.He's,uh--
- 我是Patrick Jane 你好吗? - 还行
- patrick jane.How you doing? - Good.
你站在血印上了...能问个问题么?
You're standing in the... Can i ask yoru a question?
你觉得是即时加热热水器好 还是普通热水器好? (即时加热:随用随加热 节能)
Uh,would you recommend A flash hot water heater over a regular one?
我偏向即时加热的 但太贵了
I mean,i was leaning towards flash,But they're very expensive.
你也知道 即时加热的那种比较节能 能节省电费
Well,you know,flash will pay for itself in energy savings Pretty quick,
但也要看你的消耗量了
but it depends on consumption.
当然 说的真好
Of course.That's a very good point.
呃 你有名片吗?
Um,do you have a card?
- 有 - 太好了
- Sure. - Great.
- 我说不定会给你打电♥话♥ - 好的
- I'll maybe give you a call. - Great.
麻烦你了 Flower先生
Well,thanks for your time,mr.Flower.
谢谢
Thank you.
Cale Sylvan是个极度危险的变♥态♥ 就是他杀了Kelly Flower
Cale sylvan is a dangerous psychopath,And he killed kelly flower.
为什么?
How's that?
- 他能自♥由♥进出房♥子 还一身邪气 - 还有...
- He had access,and he looked evil. - And...
我告诉他站在血印上时 他什么反应?
When i told him he was standing in her blood,What was his reaction?
既不害怕也不尴尬
Not horror.Not embarrassment.
根本面无表情 好吧 我查查他
No emotion at all.All right.I'll run him.
好极了 有指纹能帮忙吧?
Excellent.Having prints might help,no?
你们得小心点 差点就被崩了
You know,you guys should be more careful.You almost got yourselves shot.
幸好长得就像警♥察♥
It's a good thing you look like cops.
我们带你回去 你肯定叫律师 大家都浪费时间
We could take you in,but you'll lawyer up,And we'll all waste a lot of time.
不如在这儿好好谈谈 对吧?
But here we can have a nice conversation,right?
剧集 | 超感神探(2008) | 导航列表