剧集 | 超感神探(2008) | 导航列表
这对你很重要 对不对 胆量?
That's important to you,isn't it--guts?
当然 胆量 有心
Of course.Guts,heart.
还能有什么?
What else is there?
脾 肝 肾 生殖器
Spleen,liver,kidneys,uh,genitalia.
有很多重要器官
Lot of important stuff there.
你是在耍我吗?
Are you being flippant with me?
- 我儿子死了 - 请原谅
- My son is dead.- Forgive me.I-i was.
我刚刚一时糊涂 忘记自己在哪了
Lost myself for a second.Forgot where i was.
这 这幅画很漂亮
But,you know,that--that's a very beautiful painting.
很不错
Very nice work,yeah.
能跟你说两句吗?
Can i talk to you for a moment?
住手!
Quit that!
- 什么? - 别再招惹大人物了
- What? - Poking the bigwig.
招惹大人物
"poking the bigwig.
我喜欢 听起来满押韵的
" ah,i like it.It's got a nice ring to it.
我理解你没法控制自己的冲动 但我希望你能试试
I understand it's compulsion you're not fully in control of,but i wish you would try.
如果你做的到 我们能好过很多... 试试吧
It would make our work a lot easier if you did...Try.
- 看到么? - 什么?
- Did you see that? - What?
就在窗外
Right outside that window.
有头粉色的独角兽 真神奇!
There's a pink unicorn.Amazing!
你现在又产生幻觉了
Now you're hallucinating.
不不 看呐 就在窗外
No. No,no,look.It's right outside the window.
真的 看 独角兽!
Seriously,look.It's a unicorn!
我想看!
I want to see!
- 我没看到独角兽 - 就在那呢
- I don't see a unicorn. - It's right there.
我在骗她
I'm trying to trick her.
对 对 好漂亮的独角兽
Yes. Yeah.What a nice unicorn.
对 很漂亮
Yeah,very nice unicorn.
你喜欢举办秘密茶话会?
So you like to have secret tea parties?
你怎么知道茶话会的?
How did you know about the tea party?
噢 我也挺喜欢秘密茶话会的
Oh,you know,i kind of like secret tea parties,too.
我是Patrick 这是Teresa
I'm patrick.That's teresa.
我是Ashley Harrington 很高兴见到你
I'm ashley harrington.It's a pleasure to meet you.
我也是 你♥爸♥妈是谁?
You,too.Now who's your mom and dad?
Xander Harrington和 Sadie Cardozo Harrington
Xander harrington and sadie cardozo harrington.
我还知道自己的住址和电♥话♥号♥码
I know my address and phone number,too.
很好
Very good.
我和Patrick在找你妈咪 知道她在哪吗?
Patrick and i are actually looking for your mommy.Do you know where she is?
在外面 我们可以去让她高兴一下
Outside.We could go cheer her up.
她是不是很难过 亲爱的?
Is she sad,sweetie?
她很想爹地 他去旅行了
She misses daddy.He went away on a trip.
没错
***
Harrington先生 是你教唆 Heather Evans进你哥哥的办公室吗?
Mr.Harrington,you prodded heather evans into going into your brother's office,didn't you?
我告诉她文件在桌上
I told her the file was on the desk.
她怎么做是她的事
What she did with that information is her problem.
你是集团西海岸区的总裁 你把绝密的裁员名单泄露给员工?
You're the west coast head of media operations,and you tell an employee about a confidential layoff list?
我感觉她会感激我的
Well,i had a feeling she'd be grateful.
也的确如此
And she was.
你用这消息换取上♥床♥的机会
You exchanged the information for sex.
对 没错
Yes.I did.
大门安保看到你 在你哥哥死亡前就离开了派对
Gate security has you leaving the party just before your brother died of his injuries.
我不知道发生了什么 说实话 我也不怎么想参加他的加冕仪式
I didn't know what had happened,and i didn't particularly want to watch his coronation,frankly.
很无聊
It's boring.
对不起 Xander
Forgive me,xander.
是你杀了你哥哥吗 Ed?
Did you kill your brother,ed?
能失陪一下吗?
Would you ntgialveis uts a second?
不 我没杀我哥哥
No,i did not kill my brother.
可你对他的死好像一点也不伤心
Well,you didn't seem that sad about his death.
也许是我不对警♥察♥流露感情而已
Well,maybe i just don't display my emotions to cops.
也许吧
Maybe.
听着 我也想说我和Xander是知己 可我们不是
Look,i'd like to tell you that xander and i were the best of friends,but we weren't.
我们是不同类型的人 一直都不同
We're just different people.We were different people.
他... 永远做该做的事 说该说的话
He'd... Always do the right things,say the right things.
爸爸让他做什么 他就毫无保留照做
Dad would say,"jump." he'd ask,"how high?"
那你呢?
and you?
爸爸从来没叫我做过
Dad never asks me to jump.
妈妈! 妈妈!
Mommy!Mommy!
宝贝 怎么了?
Baby,hmm?
- 我想吃冰淇淋 - 好 就一勺 好吗?
- We're going to get ice cream. - Okay. One scoop,okay?
还得吃晚餐呢
No spoiling dinner.
- 好的 - 那就一勺
- Okay. - One scoop it is.
我今晚把Arizona那边的策划发给你
And i'll e-mail you the arizona overnights.
你明天和分公♥司♥有电♥话♥会议
You've got that conference call tomorrow with the affiliates.
好的 谢谢 Elizabeth
Okay.Thanks,elizabeth.
来吧
Come on.
你还没告诉她?
You haven't told her?
怎样告诉一个6岁的孩子 她的爸爸永远不会回来了?
How do you tell a 6-year-old her father's never coming home?
她已经知道的差不多了 只是还不理解而已
Well,she pretty much knows already.She just doesn't understand it yet.
我也是
Nor do i.
我一直在想 换作是Xander 肯定知道该怎么和她说
I just-- i keep thinking xander would know exactly what to say to her.
很蠢吧?
It's so stupid,huh?
Xander肯定有仇人- 嫉妒他成功的 生意上的对手?
Xander must have had enemies-- business rivals that resented his success?
恩... 当然
Um... Sure.
但也不至于谋杀
Yeah,but nothing abnormal.
不过 有个"视野"
Well,there is the "visualize" thing.
发现报将要展开一系列的调查 会很有针对性
The "observer" is about to run an investigative series,and it's gonna be very critical.
视野? 某种宗教组织吗?
Visualize?The sort of religious group?
更像是个邪教 对大家进行洗♥脑♥ 并以偷税漏税为副业
You know,it's more like a cult.It's brainwashing with a sideline in tax fraud.
我们还收到了封他们的头 Bret Stiles的恐吓信
You know,we got a-a pretty nasty letter from their leader-
威胁我们如果再进行下去就会有麻烦
bret stiles-- threatening unspecified trouble if we ran it.
我可以复印一份给你们
I can get you a copy.
哦 你一说邪教我就感兴趣了
Oh,you--you had me at "cult.
毛骨悚然啊
" creepy.
怎么 你不喜欢巨型眼球吗?
What,you don't like giant eyeballs?
不喜欢
No.
嗨 我是Steven Wench
I'm steven wench.
大家都叫我"Steve兄弟"
Most folks call me "brother steve."
你们是之前打过电♥话♥的CBI吗?
are you the c.B.I.Folks who called?
是啊 我是Patrick兄弟 这是我的兄弟小周
Yeah.Brother patrick and,uh,my brother cho.
这边请 不过很抱歉 恐怕Stiles先生今天不在基地
Well,come this way.I'm sorry,but i'm afraid mr.Stiles isn't on the premises today.
他在哪?
Where is he?
就这会 我也不清楚
At this precise moment,i don't know.
Bret过得很随性
Bret lives spontaneously.
但有任何问题都可以问我
But i'm happy to help with any questions.
我有个问题 他们摆弄那些小玩意在干什么?
I have a question.Uh,what are they doing in there with those gizmos?
那是我们的技术人员 在做内心视觉评估
That's where our technicians assess for inner vision.
是吗?
Really?
挺有趣的 任何人都可以吗?
That sounds fun.Can anyone do that?
恩... 当然
Um... Sure.
太好了 周 他由你来问了 好吗?
Excellent.Cho,you got the interview,right?
- 先登记 - 哦 恩 好的
- Just,uh,sign in. - Oh,yeah.Sure,sure.
我想试试
I wanna go.
- 请坐 - 好 太好了
- Have a seat. - Cool. Excellent.
好的
All right.
开玩笑的 我该怎么做呢?
Just kidding.W-what do i do?
把手指放在球体上 然后告诉我你的名字
Well,place your fingers on the orb and,uh,tell me your name.
你先说
You first.
- David - 嗨 David 我是Patrick
- David. - Hi,david.I'm patrick.
手指放在球体上
Fingers on the orb.
你对周围的世界感到悲哀吗?
Do you find sadness in the world around you?
是的
Yes.
你徘徊深陷于过去的不幸中吗?
Do you find yourself dwelling on the misfortunes of your past?
是啊
Yeah.
你经常觉得有人正秘密潜伏着 伺机抓住折磨你吗?
Do you often think people are secretly out to get you?
是的
Yes.
怎么样?
How you doing?
我怎么样?
How am i doing?
恩 我怎么样了?
Yeah.Uh,how am i doing?
Patrick 总的来说 你有很严重的妄想狂 抑郁症和负面思维
Well,patrick,you have serious issues with paranoia and depression and negative thinking in general.
什么?
What?
剧集 | 超感神探(2008) | 导航列表