剧集 | 超感神探(2008) | 导航列表
Hey,van pelt.I need you to do background checks on cliff edmunds...
Lilith Nash Griffin Latimer Welks 和Florian Eric Tripp的
Lilith nash,griffin latimer welks,florian eric tripp.
我这就把他们的详细资料发过来
I'm sending you their details now.
要特别注意什么方面吗?
Anything to be looking out for in particular?
他们其中一人释放了一种能害死 全加州一半人的超级致命病毒
Oh,uh,one of them released a lethal supervirus that could kill half the state of california,
看来我们得着重查找一份 一看就是超级坏蛋的资料
so i guess we're looking for someone with a prior background as an evil supervillain.
好
Okay.
最后一句是开玩笑啦
That last part was a joke.
嗯 我们知道
Yeah,we get it.
晚点再联♥系♥
Later.
大家好
Hello.
- 你好 - 你好
- Hello. - Hello.
你在干嘛?
What are you doin'?
你觉得我在干嘛?
What does it look like i'm doing?
想让我们紧张?
Trying to make us nervous?
没错 我的表现如何?
Correct.How am i doing?
不错
Doing well.
很好
Excellent.
为什么要这么做?
But why?
你们三人中的一个谋杀了Alicia Seberg 要不然就是她老公干的
One of you three murdered alicia seberg,or her husband did.
我们的职责就是找出凶手
It's our job to find out who.
我们的时间不多 而人一紧张就容易泄漏真实想法
And we're in a hurry,and nervous people are easy to read.
那你都看出什么了?
And what do you gather from all this reading?
你很容易被看穿
Well,you're an open book.
你表里如一 正直 参加过童子军
You're exactly what you seem to be-- a straight arrow,a boy scout.
- 我说的对吗? - 不
- Am i right? - No.
我说错了 你还有不为人知的一面
I'm wrong.There's a hidden side to you.
- 对 但是... - 你在隐瞒什么?
- Yes,but-- what are you hiding?
- 没什么 - 他在隐瞒什么 Lilith?
- Nothing. - What is he hiding,lilith?
- 我不知道 - 你又在隐瞒什么?
- I don't know. - What are you hiding?
- 我 我没... - 是你 对不对?
- I-i'm not-- it was you,wasn't it?
- 我什么? - 你和Alicia Seberg有婚外情
- Me what? - You were having an affair with alicia seberg.
什么? 不 不是和我
What?No,not with me.
如果不是和你 那是和谁?
Not with you.With who,then?
我负责监管仪器和存货 而不是同事的私人生活
I oversee equipment and inventory,not my colleagues' private lives.
但她的确有婚外情 是不是?
But she was having an affair,huh?
不然一个丈夫 还会有何谋害妻子的动机?
Why else would a husband have the motives to kill her?
如果不是她丈夫 就是你们其中一个干的
And if it wasn't her husband,it was one of you.
是谁?
Who was it?
我猜是...
My guess...
Kaseem
Kaseem.
没错
Yes.
- 她丈夫知道吗? - 知道
- Does her husband know? - Oh,he knows.
Edmunds医生是一名和蔼的绅士 他不会这么做的
Dr.Edmunds is a kind,gentle man.He couldn't have done this.
谢谢 Lilith Florian... 还有Griffin
Thank you,lilith,florian... Griffin.
为什么不告诉我们 你和Kaseem医生有私情?
Why didn't you tell us you were having an affair with dr.Kaseem here?
因为这并不相关
Because it isn't relevant.
对 我们的婚姻是坦诚开放的
Yeah,we have an honest and open marriage.
没错
They do.
真的? 你不介意?
Really?You don't mind?
不 完全不
No,i don't mind at all.
忠诚只不过是种文化习俗
Fidelity is simply a cultural convention.
就好像要穿衣服 不能谋害他人
Like clothes and not killing people.
可以这么说
You could say so.
直说吧 你肯定有点不开心
Come on.It must bug you a little.
不 我们深爱彼此
No.We love each other.
她幸福就是我幸福
Her happiness is mine.
我又不是没有搞过婚外情
It's not like i don't have affairs myself.
那你现在有婚外情吗?
Are you having an affair presently?
没 我太忙了没时间
No.I've been fatooobusy.
你 你肯定觉得这有点奇怪
Y-you must think this is a little weird.
嗯... 对... 一开始觉得有点
Uh... Yeah... At first.
但是 嘿...
But hey.
"但是 嘿"
But hey.
真是言简意赅啊
What an eloquent phrase that is.
***
是Isabel 谢天谢地
Isab.Thank god.
妈妈? 妈妈 我接到爸爸的口信了
Mom? Mom,i got dad's message.
是真的吗?
Is it true?
对 没错
Yes,it's true.
不 不不 这不可能!
No. No,no,it can't be!
这回不妙了 对不对?
Oh,this is a pickle,isn't it?
宝贝 别哭 别哭
oh,baby,don't c. Don't cry.
你怎么能叫我不哭?
how can you tell me not to cry?
我当然会哭了
Of course i'm going to c.
你就不能做些什么吗?
Is there something you can do?
肯定有办法的!
There hato be something!
听我说
Listen to me.
时间不多了 我们不能把时间 浪费在流泪痛苦上 好吗?
We don't have much time,so we mustn't ste it weeping and wailing,okay?
- 好的 - 很好
- Okay. - Good.
学习还好吗? 微积分成绩有进步吗?
How's school going?Did you get your calculus grade up?
我上次考试得了95分
I got a 95 on my last test.
噢 很好
Oh,well done.
继续加油
You keep that up.
那个男孩Andy呢? 你们发展得怎么样了?
A-and what about that boy,andy?How's that going?
他是个混♥蛋♥
Oh,he's a jerk.
我们没再见面了
I don't see him anymore.
我得说 很高兴听见你这么说
Well,i must say,i'm glad to hear that.
我不喜欢他那样的
I dn't like the sound of him.
我那么爱你
I love you so much.
你是我一生中最好的礼物
You're the best thing i ever did.
我非常... 为你自豪
And i am so... Proud of you.
妈妈
Mom.
等我走了之后 你不能把时间浪费在悲伤难过上
When i'm gone,you mustt waste time being sad.
难过一会儿就行了 但不能太久
A little while is okay,but not o long.
你要勇敢 还要快乐
You be brave.And happy.
- 永别了 宝贝...永别了 宝贝 - 妈妈
- Bye,baby Bye,baby. - mom
永别了 亲爱的
Good-bye,my love.
我爱你 亲爱的 永别了
I love you,darling. Good-bye.
她走了 宝贝 她走了
She's gone,baby.She's gone
她死了?
She's dead?
对
Yes.
我...
I'm,uh...
请节哀顺便
I'm sorry for your loss.
我和手下的人要去准备消毒程序
My people and i will getrepped for the decontaminion procedure.
具体要怎么做?
How does that work?
是一种专为防止这情况 而准备的低含量微辐射淋浴
It's a low-intensity micro-radiatiobath built in for this eventuality.
房♥间经过辐射之后能消灭所有病毒
The chamber is irradiated.The virus is destroyed.
不会损伤Alicia的尸体
Alicia's body's not haed.
得过多久才能勘探犯罪现场?
How long until we can examine the crimscene?
如果真发生了罪案 才能算是犯罪现场 对不对?
It's not a crime scene until you know there's a crime,right?
你可不确定这是不是谋杀案 你有证据吗?
Wellyou don't know there's been a murder here.Where's ur evidence?
Alicia Seberg的口供
Alia's seberg's word.
她为什么要撒谎?
Why uld she lie?
她一下犯傻了
She had a brain freeze.
她搞砸了 但又不想承认事实 这很有可能
She screwed up,and she can't admit the fact.It happens.
我在这种强度下工作了很久
I've been working this beat for a long time.
我见过这样不愿面对现实 还坚持自己说法的人
I've seen the same denial,same certainty.
- 这是天性使然 - 我不同意 我相信她
- It's human nature. - I disagree.I believe her.
我坚持认为这是谋杀案
I'm calling this in as a homicide.
抱歉可能给你们惹麻烦了 但这是我们的职责
And i'm sorry if this complicates ur work,but it'sy job.
没关系 没事 你们请便
That's fine.Okay. Doing your job.
但这依然是一起突发性疾病事故 这里由我说了算
But this is still a live outbreak and i'm in charge here.
如果你想按谋杀案调查 那就得按疾控程序来:我们去审嫌犯
You wanna make a murder se,we'll deal witthe suspects as per c.D.C.A. Protocols.
没问题
Absolutely.
08年夏天之前 Seberg Edmunds Nash和Tripp
Until the summer of 08,,seberg,mundnd nash antripp all worked together
都在北加州科研所的生化系工作
at the northern california technology institute biochemistry dartment.
Seberg和Edmunds突然离开了... 好像是涉及到了法律纠纷
Seberg and edmunds left abruptly-- some kind of legal dispute.
好的 我和小周去查
Okay,cho and will cck it out.
- 你犯过法吗? - 没
- Have you ever been convicted of a criminal offense? - No.
你是否曾经或正参与恐怖组织?
Are you now or have you ever been a mber of a terrorist organization?
剧集 | 超感神探(2008) | 导航列表