剧集 | 超感神探(2008) | 导航列表
什么? 是我的
What? It's mine.
Rigsby
Rigsby.
好的 知道了 老大
Yep. You got it,boss.
要起床了 Lisbon?
We're up. Lisbon?
嗯 不
Yep. Oh,no.
不 她下个电♥话♥肯定打到这来 就被她发现了 快走
No, she's gonna call here next. She'll know. Get out.
Grace 快醒醒 Lisbon咋会知道我俩在一起?
Grace,wake up. How is lisbon gonna know i'm with you,hmm?
对哦
Right,yeah.
让它去 不 不 快走
Mmm,leave it. Mmm,no. No,oh,oh. Get out.
走开 走开
Get out,get out.
Grace Van Pelt探员
Agent grace van pelt.
嗨 老大 什么事?
Hi,boss. What's up?
好的
All right.
Bosco 什么风把您吹来了?
Bosco. And to what do i owe this pleasure?
你起来啦 在哪呢? 犯罪现场 怎么了?
You're up. Where are you at? Crime scene. Why?
来杯咖啡? 按老规矩吗 老大?
Coffee run? Usual for you,boss?
嗯 清咖 我们得谈谈
Yeah,tall drip,black. We need to talk.
谈什么
About what?
回来时到我这来下
Come see me when you get back.
好的 真期待
Okay. Look forward to it.
你们找着照片了没? 还没
早上好 差不多早上吧
Morning. Well,almost morning.
大家早上好
Morning,everyone.
白人男子 50多岁 头部中枪
We got a caucasian male,50s, gunshot to the head.
还高雅地以怒放的黄玫瑰做装饰
And tastefully garnished with an explosion of yellow roses.
保安看见尸体后打电♥话♥到 萨克拉门托警局 但这里是州立公墓
Security guard saw the body, called sac P.D., but this is a state cemetery,
所以我们天还没亮就得来
which is why we're here at,uh, oh-dark-thirty.
这里真不错
Swell spot.
看看弹口 看来是短距离射杀的
Check out the stippling. Looks like he was,uh, shot at close range.
嗯 从伤口上的纤维来看衣服是死后脱去的
Yep. And fibers in the wound indicate clothes were removed postmortem.
你身上好香 是丁香味肥皂?
You smell nice. Is that lilac soap?
你发现什么了吗 Jane? 嗯 他光着身子
You got something,jane? Uh,yes,i do. Uh,he's naked.
这我得好好记下
Let me write that down.
他这样子看上去有点杯具 你不觉得吗? 无力还击任人宰割
Well,it makes him look kind of sad,don't you think? Vulnerable.
或许还有点喜感 什么意思?
A little comic,even. Meaning what?
是故意使他摆这姿势的 而不是随便丢这 这有一定的含义
He was posed like this. He wasn't just dumped here, willy-nilly. This is a statement.
医生 手上的痕迹 是烧伤吗?
Doctor,the mark on the hand… is that a burn?
更象是冷冻灼伤
Mm,looks more like freezer burn,actually.
那就说得通了
That explains it.
他的肝脏温度是45度 但这里有58度(华氏)
His liver temp is 45 degrees, but it's only around 58 in here.
就是说有人把尸体冷藏后丢这的
So somebody froze his body in that position then dumped him here.
可能是一种符号♥ 或者是特定的连环杀人模式
Could be a signature, maybe a serial pattern.
我和Lisbon会跟Bosco说的 看看有没类似的案件
Lisbon and i will talk to bosco about that, see if he has any similar incidents.
嗯 快点 我们走吧
Yeah,come on. Let's get out of here.
让鉴证科的同事工作吧
Let forensics do their thing.
你闻起来真香 是啥味? 丁香吗?
You smell lovely. What is that? Is that lilac?
嗯 谢谢
Uh,yeah. Thanks.
真好闻
It's pretty.
早上好 Rebecca 看上去不错 有我的份吗?
Morning,rebecca. They look good. One of those for me?
现在你能喜欢我啦 我和你老大和好了
You know,it's all right to like me now. Your boss and i made up.
没事的 Rebecca 我也不喜欢他
That's okay,rebecca. I don't like him,either.
她骗人 她爱死我了
She's a liar. She loves me.
对 你就继续自我陶醉吧
我的天! 我的天 不!
Oh,my god!
Sam! Sam!
Sam!Sam!
他死了
He's gone.
没脉搏
No pulse.
他也死了
Jane 快过来帮忙
Jane,some help?
用尽全力按 就那里
Press as hard as you can.
我是周探员 5楼有探员遇难了
This is special agent cho. We've got agents down on the fifth floor.
3 4 5
对 在楼里
Yes,inside the building.
宣布进入一级防范状态 我们有3名探员遇难
We're in lockdown on my authority. I have three agents down.
我要医疗急救队 特种部队和警♥察♥ 加州巡警前来支援
I need E.M.T.S...and roll S.W.A.T.,sac P.D.and C.H.P.,
在周围布警 犯罪分子可能还在这里
and have them... Set up a perimeter. Suspects may still be here.
马上把这里封锁!
Just lock this place down now!
5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15...
5,6,7,8,9, 10,11,12,13,14,15...
超感警探 第二季 第8集 血色木偶
The Mentalist Season02 Episode08 His Right Red Hand
24小时前
Hicks? Bosco? Bosco Hicks
Hicks? Bosco? Bosco,hicks.
偷吃是重罪 我想你们违反了刑法第484条
Stealing major crimes' food… violation of penal code section 484,i believe.
上面没写名字
It didn't have a name on it.
这个上有
Uh,this one does.
是我的 Cornaro里买♥♥的
I-it's mine. It's from cornaro's.
它家的肉丸包最好吃了
Meatball sub is really their best thing.
你最好祈祷我不告诉Mandy 你又开怀大吃了
You better hope i don't tell mandy you went off your diet.
她整个礼拜都在新罕布♥什♥尔的妹妹家
She's in new hampshire with her sister all week.
你在这啊 Hicks探员 你的41号♥表格
Oh,there you are. Agent hicks,your form 41s.
老大 检察长办公室要 亚美尼亚组织的文件
And,boss, the attorney general's office called about the armenian cartel thing.
你最好祈祷 我不把你暴食的事告诉你老婆
And you better hope i don't tell your wife about you going off your diet.
吸气 吸气
Breathe,breathe.
快点 吸气 吸气
Come on, breathe,breathe.
闪开!
Clear!
有气了
He's back.
他血快流光了
右侧还没呼吸音 脉搏还很弱
There's no breath sound on the right side. His pulse is really weak.
进行静脉输液 情况相当危急 快走
Run I.V.wide open. We're code three. Let's move.
你没事吧?
You okay?
怎么样?
What do we got?
大楼全面封锁 国会大厦和司法部也是
Lockdown's in full effect, buildingwide. Same with the capitol and the D.O.J.
很好 周正在协助警局
Good. Cho's liaising with the sac P.D.
他们在周围部署了2层警力 现在没人能进出
They're setting up a 2-block perimeter. Now nobody gets in or out.
所有人员都集♥合♥到了底楼大厅
All civilians are being sent to the downstairs lobby for holding.
特种部队在路上了 我们要挨个查遍所有房♥间
And swat's on the way up. We're gonna do a sweep room by room.
犯罪分子可能还在这
Suspects could still be here.
万事小心 去查下监控探头
Get with security.Check all the camera footage,
组织警力询问下所有保安 门警和大厅里的人
and set up teams to interview all of the guards, janitors and everyone down in the lobby.
嗯 明白
Yeah,you got it.
他死了 快去
He's gone. Go on now.
Jane 你可能吓到了 看着我
Jane. You may be in shock. Look at me.
应该有3具尸体 这里只有2具
There should be three bodies. There…there's only two.
Hicks探员呢?
Where's agent hicks?
我会让周查的
I'll get cho on that.
Lisbon 听着 或许我们该先洗洗干净 快点
Lisbon,listen. Maybe we should just wash up first. Come on.
快点
Come on.
你今早没见过Hicks?
So you never saw hicks this morning?
没有 我昨天起就没见过他了
No. I haven't seen him since yesterday.
昨天他有没表现得很烦躁或者心神不宁?
And yesterday, was he angry or upset?
你觉得是Marlon Hicks干的?
You think marlon hicks could have done this?
不可能
Oh,no.
我们得排查所有探员 Rebecca 来回忆下吧
We have to check every angle,rebecca. Let's back up.
你出去拿咖啡时 有看见可疑人员吗?
When you went out to get the coffee, did you see anything unusual?
或许不是这里的工作人员?
Somebody who didn't belong here,maybe?
没有 一切正常
No. Everything was fine. It was normal.
抱歉 我帮不上忙 没事
God,i'm sorry. I'm not helping. It's okay.
我离开了大概10分钟
Um,uh,i was gone maybe ten minutes and i...
我没发觉有何异常
I-i didn't see anything weird.
Bosco一大早把组员叫来 你知道原因吗?
And then bosco called the team in early this morning. Do you know why?
我想可能是逮捕亚美尼亚组织的事吧
Well,i thought that maybe it was the armenian cartel arrests.
你们最近在策划逮捕行动吗?
You were that close to making an arrest?
嗯 这周有个大突破
Y-yeah,um,uh... There was, um,a break this week.
有线人来报 老大说的
Um,an informant came through, the boss said.
是仓库之类的东西
It was something about, um,a,um,um,a warehouse.
Lisbon 鉴证科有拿来之前 那个受害人的身份资料吗?
Uh,lisbon. Did forensics come up with an I.D.on the frozen man?
我还没查 先放放 好吗?
I haven't checked in with them. It's not really a priority right now,okay?
好吧
Okay. I guess.
你接着说 4号♥探头 也没什么发现
You were saying? Camera four,also nothing.
和平时没什么两样
Just an ordinary day.
奇了怪了 哈? 这些家伙来无影去无踪
Weird,huh? These guys are like ghosts.
嗯 说真的 我们把大楼翻了个底朝天 没有他们的蛛丝马迹
Yeah,no kidding. We cleared the building top to bottom. There's no sign of them.
鉴证科的人把楼梯和门上的指纹都弄下来了
B.F.S.are dusting every stairwell and door for prints,
但要查清楚那些还有待时日
剧集 | 超感神探(2008) | 导航列表