剧集 | 超感神探(2008) | 导航列表
A few years ago,i published a book of number puzzles,and,uh,shortly after,noah e-mailed me.
当然了 他解了所有谜题 还发现其中两题的逻辑问题
He'd,uh--he'd solved all the puzzles,of course,but he had also found a few logical flaws in two of them.
当时我就认识到我的身边 该有这样一个聪明人
That's when i realized that i had to have a person of his intellectual caliber in my orbit.
不久之后 我们开始玩国际象棋
Mm,soon after that,we started playing a regular game of chess.
你多久见他一次?
How often did you see him?
嗯... 差不多一个月一次 但我们在网上或通过电♥话♥玩...
Mm... Once a month,i'd say,but we,uh-- we'd play on the internet or on the phone,and...
我觉得你 你会喜欢那个的
Uh,i think you'll,uh-- you'll like that one.
挺不容易解开的
It's rather tricky.
是不是该像这样...
Doesn't this just kinda go like that...
这样... 然后这样...
Around there... That goes around there...
接着这样 然后... 好了 对吗?
Over there like that,and... That's it,right?
很好
Very good.
- 对 - 是很好玩
- Yes. - That was fun.
你知道有谁不爽或记恨Noah吗?
Uh,do you know anybody who was angry with noah or maybe somebody who's held a grudge up against him?
不不... 绝对没有 但Noah并不太关注人们的感受
No,no,not at...All,but,see,noah was a bit oblivious to people's feelings,
所以有时显得有些粗鲁
so sometimes that would come across as rude.
但他绝对是你所见过的最文雅的人
But he's honestly the--the--the gentlest person that you can imagine.
我想不到会有人想杀Noah
i-i can't fathom anyone wanting to kill noah.
你知道他有小丑恐惧症么?
Were you aware that he was coulrophobic?
- 也就是说他害怕... - 小丑
- That means that he was afraid of-- fear of clowns.
不 不知道
No,not at all.
- 你确定? - 是的
- You sure? - Quite.
你今早七点半在哪?
where were you this morning at 7:30?
我出去跑步了
I was out for a run.
这是你和Noah下的棋局吗?
Was this the game that you were playing with noah?
是的
As a matter of fact,it was.
我觉得他可能会赢
Yeah,i think he might have had you.
你也下棋?
You play?
嗯... 一点点
Oh... A little.
我们有空也该玩玩
We should have a game sometime.
没问题
That works.
我会以卒至c4开局
I'll open with pawn to c4.
- 卒走e6 - 马至f3
- pawn to e6. - knight to f3.
卒走d5
pawn to d5.
弃子 有意思
decling the gambit.Interesting.
卒走d4
Pawn to d4.
- 真的? - 绝对不改
- oh,really? - Scout's honor.
能继续询问吗 麻烦了?
Could we get back to the interview,please?
当然 抱歉
Of course.My apologies.
- 你会为这个开局后悔的 - 走着瞧
- You're gonna regret that open. - We'll see.
你注意到Noah最近有什么异常行为吗?
Did you notice anything unusual in noah's behavior recently?
不 就一件事
No.There-- there was one thing.
当我们 我们开始那局棋时
When we,uh,when we actually started that game,
Noah坚持要下注 我们以前从不这样
noah was quite intent on betting,which he had never done before.
你接受了吗?
Did you take the bet?
不 我非常爱财
No,i like my money too much.
你确定不改了?
You sure you want to stick with that open?
有这个必要吗?
Why not?
- 马走f6 - 马至c3
- Knight to f6. - knight to c3.
象走e7
bishop...To e7.
你完了
your funeral.
麻烦你了
Thank you for your time.
谢谢
Thank you.
多谢光顾
Thank you for stopping by.
再说一句 象走g5
By the way,bishop... G5.
当心你的皇后
mind your queen.
嘿 有个叫Tolman的给你留口信
Hey,you got a message from somebody named tolman.
"王车移位"
"king side castle.
他在劫难逃了
" as he leans toward his doom.
国际象棋:游戏之王
Chess,the game of kings.
那些闲得没事做的国王才玩的
Kings with too much time on their hands.
- 嘿 头儿? - 怎么了?
- Hey,boss? - What's up?
Noah Valiquette妻子说过 他靠短线交易赚钱 对吧?
Noah valiquette's wife said that he was bringing in money by day-trading,right?
没错
That's right.
他们在银行还有点存款 但我查过他的浏览器历史
Well,they had a little money in the bank,but i checked his web browser history.
一笔交易也没有 查社会记录 他一股股票都没买♥♥过
There isn't a single trade,so i ran his social,but he's never even owned a stock.
那他在干什么?
What was he doing then?
不知道
I can't tell.
有很多文件看着像由 随机的数字和字母组成
There's a lot of files that seem like random numbers and letters.
每周他都发很多邮件到一个地址 -- "屠兽者 949"
Every week,he e-mailed a bunch of them to the same address-- "beastslayer 949.
联♥系♥Noah的网络运营商 查出谁是屠兽者
" contact noah's i.S.P. Make them tell you who beastslayer is.
头儿? Daphne Valiquette在二号♥线 听着很惊慌
Hey,boss?Daphne valiquette on 2.she sounds freaked.
- Daphne? - 你快来
- Daphne? - You have to come.
我家有人闯入
There's somebody inside my house.
我一看见门开着就打电♥话♥了
I-i called as soon as i saw the door.
没事 别紧张
It's all right.Just take it easy.
我只是离开不到一小时 我知道应该报♥警♥的
I just--i was gone less than an hour.I should've called the police,i know.
当时没想这么多
Um,i-i wasn't thinking.
除了正门还有什么入口?
How many entrances besides the front?
- 只有后门 - 明白了
- Uh,just the back door. - Got it.
你俩负责正门
You guys take the front.
有人强行进入
Somebody forced it open.
厨房♥安全
Kitchen's clear.
卫生间安全!
Bathroom's clear!
客厅安全
Living room's clear.
卧室安全
Bedroom's clear.
嘿 你们过来看看
Hey,guys,you need to see this.
看来有人急着找东西
Somebody really wanted something.
老式的地板保险箱
Safe in the floor.That's pretty old-school.
是高级传感器锁 很难撬开
That's a high-end sensor lock.It's gonna be tough to bust into.
我去通知技术科 得找个锁匠来
I'll call tech services,tell 'em we need a locksmith.
不用了
Uh,don't bother.
找着钥匙了
I found the key.
这种保险箱不用钥匙
No,this type of safe doesn't use a key.
哦 还真用
Oh,yes,it does.
装起来
bag it
你是说有人杀了我丈夫 切下手指是为了开保险箱?
You're telling me that somebody killed my husband and cut off his finger to get into some safe?
对 里面有棋盘 漫画 和一些纸张
Yes,and this is all we found in there-- a chessboard,a comic book and some papers.
- 你以前见过吗? - 没有
- Have you ever seen this stuff before? - No.
Noah和你提过保险箱吗?
Did noah ever mention the safe?
从来没有
No.Never.
结婚前这是他家
We-- this was his house before we got married.
我就是搬进来而已
I just moved my stuff in.
你大概知道分享信息不是Noah的特长
Maybe you can tell-- volunteering information wasn't noah's strong suit.
我们认为凶手想找的东西不在保险箱里
Well,we think whatever the killer was looking for wasn't in the safe.
所以才会把这里翻个底朝天
That's why they ripped up the rest of the house.
- 不好意思 - 嗯
- Would you excuse me? - Yeah.
Lisbon
Lisbon.
Jane!
jane!
小周从网络运营商那里得到 那个"屠兽者949"叫Alec Mosca
Cho got in touch with valiquette's i.S.P. "beastslayer 949" is alec mosca.
住址离这里15英里远
He lives 15 miles away.
小周和Rigsby已经过去了
Cho and rigsby are on their way now.
太好了
Splendid.
Noah还有没有别的暗格?
Did noah have any other hiding places?
也许吧 我不知道
Maybe.Yeah,sure. I don't know.
我现在觉得自己什么都不能确定了
I mean,i feel like i don't know anything anymore.
他还有多少秘密? 为--为什么把这些破烂放保险箱里?
I mean,how many secrets did he keep?Why--why put all this junk into a safe?
也不全是破烂
Well,it's not all junk.
这是"蜘蛛侠" 第46册
This is a "spider-man" 46.
蜘蛛侠对震撼怪 相当不错
in this issue,he takes on the shocker.It's very good.
值不少钱呢
Worth a pretty penny.
有意思的是 你丈夫放在桌上 那套棋价值不菲
But what i find is interesting,is that the chess set that your husband has set up on the table
而这套是中国制♥造♥的便宜玩意--
is expensive,and this one,on the other hand,is made in china--
没那么贵
not so expensive.
奇怪的是他为什么把不值钱的藏起来 除非...
So one has to wonder why he had the cheapo set hidden away so carefully,unless...
里面有东西
There's something inside.
储物柜钥匙
Locker key.
储物柜42号♥
Locker 42.
我想知道是哪儿的
i wonder where that is.
- 就是这家? - 对
- It's this one? - Yep.
干嘛?
剧集 | 超感神探(2008) | 导航列表