剧集 | 超感神探(2008) | 导航列表
上面有些数独谜题
And those are some sudoku puzzles.
嫌疑犯还是Luscom?
Still like luscom for it?
嗯 他深怀敌意 动机明确
Yeah, he's got attitude and motive.
但法医说大约一个月前 Kirby Hines曾遭受一顿殴打
But the coroner says kirby hines was badly beaten up about a month ago,
那时Luscom因醉酒驾驶和拒捕被拘留
at which time luscom was in custody on a d.U.I. And resisting arrest beef.
会不会是Luscom的什么朋友干的
Could have been one of luscom's friends that did it.
也许 但Hines没有报案被殴打 也没有去医院
Yeah, only hines never reported a beating, didn't go to a hospital,
他的妻子也声称毫不知情
and his wife denies any knowledge of it.
你认为Kirby和他妻子对殴打守口如瓶 因为那是家庭矛盾?
You think kirby and his wife could have kept quiet about the beating 'cause it was a family matter?
没错 Lisbon正在找那个岳父问话
Yeah. Lisbon's with the fatherinlaw now.
Kirby上个月被揍了? 我怎么不记得
Kirby took a beatin' last month? I don't caca that.
从我问Donna时她的反应来看 像是家庭矛盾
From the way donna reacted when I asked her about it, it seemed to be a family matter.
也许你或者你儿子Roddy下手 帮忙解决Donna的婚姻问题?
Maybe you or your son roddy got involved in donna's marital problems?
不 警官 你错得离谱了
No. No, ma'am, that's way off.
嗨 小甜饼
Well, hey, baby cakes.
你还好吗? 生病了吗?
You okay? Are you sick or something?
我看上去像病了?
Do I look sick?
嗯 不化妆一身大汗头发全扎着 四处乱跑可不像你
Well, it's not like you walking around in sweats, no makeup, your hair all up like that.
抱歉 我继女的丈夫刚去世 我还在悲伤
Well, excuse me. My stepdaughter's husband just died. I'm grieving.
好吧 那没事 这位是?
That's cool. That's cool. Who's your friend?
哦 这是CBI的Lisbon探员 为了可怜的Kirby而来
Oh, this is agent lisbon from cbi, come about poor kirby.
我太太Sandrine
My wife sandrine.
我要去逛商场
I need to go to the mall.
你觉得呢 Sandrine? 谁杀了Kirby?
What's your theory, sandrine? Who killed kirby?
呃 我不知道 我非要回答吗?
Well, I don't know. Do I have to have an answer?
我以为那是你们的职责
I thought that was you guys' job.
值得一问 我实话实说好了
Worth asking. I'll be honest.
Kirby死了我很遗憾 但我女儿摆脱了 那窝囊废我一点也不遗憾
I'm sorry kirby's dead, but I'm not sorry my daughter isn't married to a loser anymore.
为什么说他窝囊废?
In what way was he a loser?
他是个扫兴鬼 Gerber要发达了 Kirby不乐意
He was a buzzkill. The gerber family's moving on up, and kirby didn't like that.
他就爱当个穷鬼啥的 目光短浅
He liked being poor and whatever. No vision.
Donna值得更好的人 对吧 Sand?
Donna deserves more than that. Right, sand?
她是无价宝
She's a treasure.
Bosco探员 能谈谈吗? 当然
Agent bosco, a word? Sure.
我知道你很忙 所以我就不浪费时间 顾左右而言他
I know you're busy, so I won't take up your time shooting the breeze,
拐弯抹角什么的 你正在拐弯抹角
beating around the bush and all. That's what you're doing.
我们想谈谈Jane
We want to talk about jane.
好的 我们知道Jane做得太过了 但如果你帮我们这次
Look, we know that jane crossed the line, but you help us out here and, uh,
我们将无比感激 欠你一个大人情
we'll be extremely grateful.We'll owe you bigtime.
哦 好的 我明白了
Oh, okay. I see.
如果我 呃 帮你们一把 搞点小动作
So let's say i, uh, reach out for you to do some stuff.
什么小动作?
What kind of stuff?
有时不可避免的小动作 你知道
Well, the kind of stuff that needs to get done sometimes, you know,
要抓坏人 让好人自♥由♥无阻的小动作
to take the bad guys down, keep the good guys walking around.
不违法 也许私下打打擦边球
Nothing illegal. Maybe a little rule bending on the down low.
没问题
That's no problem.
你看 我就是这个意思 这态度有问题
See, that's my exact point. There is a problem.
CBI里不允许擦边球
There's no rule bending in the cbi.
你们俩是好探员 但Jane把你们带坏了
You two guys are good agents, but jane has corrupted you.
不 他没有
No, he hasn't.
这么说他来之前 你们就会打擦边球了?
So you were ready to bend the rules before he got here?
谢谢你抽空 跟你谈话很愉快
Thanks for your time. Nice talking to you.
"秃鹫" "秃鹫" 什么意思呢?
"vultures!!!" "vultures!!!" what does that mean?
Jay和Martin又是什么人?
Who are jay and martin?
你知道吗 秃鹫尿在自个儿腿上来降温
You know, vultures pee on their legs to cool themselves.
是嘛?
Is that right?
没错 当然如此
Yes, of course.
"秃鹫"是什么?
What does "vultures!!!" mean?
秃鹫是鸟 不开玩笑
Vultures are birds. No kidding.
Hines爱观鸟
Hines waa bibiwatcher.
所以他带着望远镜
That's why he had binoculars.
他看到松鸦(jay)和岩燕(martin) 还有秃鹫
He saw jays and martins and vultures.
明白 好的 于是这线索断了
Got it. Good. So that's a deadend.
不 正好相反 这是重大突破
No, on the contrary, it's a breakthrough.
我要和Roddy Gerber谈谈 我有事要问他
I need to speak with roddy gerber. I gotta ask him some questions.
好 Rigsby正要去找他谈 要问什么告诉我 我去告诉Rigsby
Well, rigsby's gone to meet him. Tell me, and i'll tell rigsby what to ask him.
哦 那样我有什么好玩的?
Oh, now where is the fun in that for me?
你能带Gerber来这儿吗? 不能
Can't you bring gerber in here? No.
好吧 不要紧 我会有办法的
Okay, no problem. I'll sort it out.
晚点打给你 等等 你...
I'll call you back. Wait. You...
嗨 囚徒好
Hey, jaily.
嗯 听着 我就是想提醒你
Uh, listen, I just want to give you the headsup.
我强烈的感应到Roddy Gerber 会对你充满敌意 暴♥力♥以待
I have a very strong feeling roddy gerber is gonna be hostile and aggressive towards you,
所以你对他要非常小心
so you should probably be very careful with him.
别担心 我想我能应付Roddy Gerber
Don't worry. I think I can handle roddy gerber.
我就是给你提个醒儿 显然他是块硬骨头
Well, I'm just warning you. Apparently, he's a very tough guy.
好的 我很乐意让他动手试试
Yeah, well, i'd like to see him try something.
看看他骨头有多硬 随你
We'll see how tough he is. Whatever.
Roddy Gerber? 是我 请问哪位找?
Roddy gerber? Yeye, who wants to know?
Rigsby探员 CBI 我正在往你住所去的路上
Agent rigsby, cbi. I'm on my way to your location.
我有几个问题要提前问你 谨慎的问
I have a couple of questions i'd like to ask you first... Discreetly.
好的
Yeah?
据可靠线报 我听说你和Kirby有私情
I've heard from a couple of reliable sources that you and kirby hines were having an affair,
呃 某种性关系
uh, some kind of sexual relationship.
一派胡言! 你确定 Roddy?
That's a damn lie. Are you sure, roddy?
向CBI探员撒谎可是严重罪行
Lying to a cbi agent is a very serious offense.
我可是前海军陆战队员
I was in the marine corps.
哦是吗? 怪不得 我在陆军呆过
Oh, really? Well, that says it all. I'm exarmy.
海军陆战队算个球
Marine corps suck eggs.
嘿 隔着电♥话♥吵有什么意义呢
B9t, hey, no point in arguing over the phone.
等我到了 咱出来练练
We'll sort this out when I get out to your location.
永远忠诚 娘娘腔婊♥子♥们 (Semper Fi 海军陆战队格言)
Semper fi, sissy britches.
Roddy Gerber? 我是CBI的Rigsby探员
Roddy gerber? Agent rigsby, cbi.
Roddy 嗨 谢谢你能来
Roddy. Hey, thank you so much for coming.
来 Roddy 给我说说秃鹫
So, roddy, tell me about the vultures.
我不知道你在说什么 你肯定知道
I don't know what you're talking about. Sure you do.
我不喜欢你的语气
I don't like your tone.
老兄 我们是玩牌还是闲聊? 快点
Man, we talking we plaling? Come on.
Kirby在你的土地上 发现了土耳其秃鹫 对吧?
Kirby found turkey vultures nesting on your land, didn't he?
不对 他没有
No, he didn't.
土耳其秃鹫因为失去栖息地 濒临灭绝
Turkey vultures are dying out because of a loss of habitat.
它们是受保护物种
They're a protected species.
是么? 没错 是的
Is that right? Yeah, it is.
说真的快出牌 你不尊重这游戏
Seriously now, you're disrespecting the game.
谢谢 稍等
Thank you. One moment.
它们濒危受保护 这意味着 如果它们在你的土地上筑巢
They're protected, which means if they're nesting on your land,
你不能开采石油 没法致富
you can't drill for the oil, and you don't get rich.
是么? 正是
That right? Yes, it is.
所以当Kirby告诉你秃鹫巢的事
So when kirby tells you about e nene,
你让他带你去看那些巢好毁了它们 不是
you tell kirby to show you where the nest is so that you can destroy it. No.
只是Kirby不愿意告诉你 于是你把他打了一顿 直到他告诉你
Only kirby doesn't want to tell you, so you beat him up a little until he does tell you.
然而你去射杀了秃鹫 毁了那些巢 不是
Then you go and you shoot the vultures, and you destroy the nest. No.
猎杀大鸟要倒霉的 除非你吃了它们
Bad luck to kill large birds unless you eat 'em.
你没有吃了它们吧 吃了吗? 见鬼了 当然没有!
You didn't eat 'em, did you? Hell no!
但是你承认你杀了它们!
But you admit you shot 'em, though.
那可是秃鹫啊 老兄!
They're vultures, man!
你以为我会放弃百万财富 就为了保护吃死人的几只混♥蛋♥丑鸟?
You think I'm gonna give up a million bucks over a couple ugly mothers who eat dead people?
没门
No frickin' way.
所以你杀了它们
So you shot 'em.
没错 是我♥干♥的 任何人都会这么干
Yeah, I did. Anybody would.
同意 也杀了Kirby?
I can't disagree. And kirby?
不 不是我♥干♥的 我痛揍了他一顿
No, not me. I kicked his ass, yeah.
我没有杀他 没必要
I didn't kill him. No need.
他能把我怎么样?
What the hell's he gonna do to me?
你愿意以你母亲的坟墓起誓 你没有杀Kirby?
You swear on your mother's grave you didn't kill kirby?
我以我母亲的坟墓起誓 我没有杀Kirby
I swear on my mom's grave I didn't kill kirby.
有意思
Interesting.
不不不 我觉得你该牵头 这事女人间好说话
No, no, no. I think you should take lead. It's a female thing.
才不是 她是女人 就这样 他又不是女的
No, it's not. She's female, that's all. He's not.
你应该牵头 为啥是我?
You should take lead. Why me?
剧集 | 超感神探(2008) | 导航列表