剧集 | 超感神探(2008) | 导航列表
Thank you.
嘿 Marley 我们会破案的
Hey,marley. We'll get this sorted out for you.
嘿 嘿 Patrick Jane 好久不见
Hey,hey,patrick jane. Long time.
完事了吗?
So qu? pasa,dude?
我的人还有活要干
My people need to do their thing.
我一会儿就完
I won't be long.
你要 呃 发功了?
You hoovering up the,uh,ol' psychic ectoplasm?
没错 正发着呢
Yeah,that's exactly what I'm doing.
我们按工作表干活的 兄弟 快点
We have a schedule to keep,amigo. Ticktock.
你快点跳完大神 我们好开工
Sooner you're done fooling around,sooner my people can find actual clues.
她是爱荷华人
She's from iowa.
玩吉他
She played the guitar.
喜欢黑巧克力 数独 滑雪
She liked dark chocolate,sudoku and snowboarding.
害羞但坚强
Shy,but strong.
忠诚 谦逊
Honorable,modest.
不抽烟喝酒
Didn't drink or smoke.
年幼父母双亡
Parents died when she was very young.
毕业后想主攻家庭法
And after college,she wanted to go into family law
帮助像她一样的被收养儿童
and help foster kids like herself.
要么当个歌♥手
Or become a singer.
目前还没拿定主意
She hadn't made up her mind yet.
真不错 兄弟 但和血手约翰有啥关系?
Yeah,that's great,dude. But where's red john?
哦 这不是他干的
Oh,this wasn't red john.
也就你这么说
So you say.
我就这么说
So I say.
混♥蛋♥
Jerk.
哦 让你的人把那些 纸张和日记送到CBI办公室
Oh,make sure you have your people send those papers and journals to the cbi office.
会的
Will do.
谢谢
Thank you.
Pacific Heights大学 奥林达 加州
Marley是最棒的 最好的人
Marley was the best. The best person.
美丽的心灵
A beautiful soul.
Ruth 是你发现了她的尸体 对吗?
Ruth,you found her body,yes?
你进屋时 在发现尸体之前 是否察觉到有什么不同?
When you entered your house,did you notice anything unusual before you found the body?
少了什么东西或不对劲?
Something missing or out of place?
没 我想没有
No,I don't think so.
你走了几天?
How long had you been gone?
两天 滑雪去了
Two days,snowboarding.
Marley本来会去
Marley was supposed to come,
但她男友来了 她就没去
but then her boyfriend was coming over to see her,so she stayed.
- 男友的名字是? - Grady Shipp
- Boyfriend's name? - Grady shipp.
是旧金山市的警♥察♥
He's a policeman in san francisco.
他们约会大概有一个月吧
They've been dating for,like,a month.
他人怎么样? 还不错?
Okay. What was he like? Nice guy?
Marley很喜欢他
Marley really liked him a lot.
说他超级好
Said he was super nice.
但我不清楚 我们没见过面
But I don't know. We never actually met him.
- 没见过? - 大多数 都是她去男友那里
- No? - She'd go to his place,mostly.
他来的时候 也是在车里等着
And when he came by here,he'd wait for her in his car.
很奇怪 不是吗?
Weird,no?
我想 Marley觉得和警♥察♥搞在一起 有点难堪
I think marley was a bit embarrassed for hooking up with a cop,you know?
所以就很低调
So she kept him on the down low.
为什么难堪?
Embarrassed,why?
Marley很前卫
Marley was cool.
而警♥察♥大多数都是 拿着枪的呆子 不是吗?
And,well,cops are sort of nerds with guns,aren't they?
Ruth 当着别人面呢
Ruth,hello?
无意冒犯
No offense.
抱歉
Sorry.
Marley Sparrow?
Marley sparrow?
恩 我当了两学期她的导师
Yes,I was her academic advisor for two semesters.
很不错的女孩
Nice enough girl,
但没有她自认为的那么聪明
but not as clever as she likes to think she is.
其实谁都是这样 对吧?
But none of 'em are,are they?
最近是否发现她的行为有什么异常?
Did you notice any changes in her behavior recently?
没 我不关注这事情
No. But nor do I pay close attention.
我只负责传授知识
Ey're all empty vessels to be filled with knowledge.
但有个可怕的巧合
Here is a horrible coincidence.
上学期 我教的犯罪学选修课
Last semester,I taught a criminology elective.
谋杀 神话与营销...
Murder,myth and marketing...
__作为商品的连环杀手
The serial killer as commodity.
血手约翰在那堂课的讨论中被提到
Red john was actually mentioned in our class discussions.
可怕吧?
Isn't that eerie?
谁提到的? 他们说了什么?
Who mentioned him? What'd they say?
上哪儿知道啊 8 9个月以前的事了
Oh,damned if I know. It was eight or nine months ago.
你有学生名单吗?
Do you have a student list from the class?
有 有 放哪儿了
You know,I do. I do. Somewhere.
有...
I do...
我们想看看名单
We would love to get a look at that list.
谢谢
Thanks.
旧金山警局没有叫Grady Shipp的人
So there's no grady shipp with any san fran police agency.
根本就没有叫Grady Shippp的人
There's no grady shipp,period.
但以前有
There was a grady shipp once.
90年代在小石城 他杀死并吃掉他的邻居
He killed and ate his next-door neighbors in little rock back in the '90s.
02年在阿肯色州被执行注射死亡
He was lethally injected by the state of arkansas in '02.
Marley的男友不想让人看到他的长相
So marley's boyfriend doesn't want anybody to see his face,
还用食人魔的名字
and he named himself after a cannibal.
他很有嫌疑
That's two strikes against him.
真可惜 没有真名和外貌
Shame we don't have a name or a description.
室友Ruth说他从不下车
The roommate,ruth,said that he never got out of his car.
也许她会知道车的牌子和型号♥
Maybe we can get a make and model from her.
Grady Shipp
Grady shipp.
1989 他在Lompoc监狱服刑6个月 和Orval Tanner在同一侧牢房♥
In 1989,he did a 6-month spell in the same wing at lompoc as orval tanner.
- Orval tanner? - 血手约翰的朋友
- Orval tanner? - Red john's friend.
Lompoc监狱的所有名单都在你脑袋里?
You have the entire lompoc prison registry in your head?
只是相关那几个牢区的
Well,only the relevant sections.
这是怎么回事? 开玩笑呢吧?
Wh-what does it mean? Is it a joke?
- 说不定Marley的男友就是血手约翰 - 那好像说不通
Marley's boyfriend is red john. That doesn't make any sense.
在追捕"血手约翰"这头野兽中
In the hunt for this beast known as "red john.
他...他不是野兽 Jackie 他也是人
" well,he... he's not a beast,jackie. He's a human being.
只是作了很可怕的事 但他同样可以得到救赎
Now he has done terrible things,bubuhe is still capable of redemption...
像我们所有人一样
Like all of us.
血手约翰...
Red john...
如果你正在听 我强烈的建议你来寻求帮助
if you're listening to us now,i urge you to reach out and get help.
你可以改变
You can change.
你可以重回光明
很感谢你能来
谢谢
thank you
你该死地在想什么?!
what the hell are you thinking? !
你知不知道在和谁交手?
Don't you understand who you're dealing with?
- 我知道 - 不 你不知道
- I do understand,yes. - No,you don't.
显然你不知道
Clearly,you don't understand.
我叫Frye女士来 是为了表达我的失望
I asked miss frye here so that I could fully express my deep dismay.
我是发自内心的
I was speaking from the heart.
也许是 但同样是在招揽生意
That may be,but you were also hustling for business.
那也没关系 但你给我出了个难题
And that's okay,but you present me now with a problem.
我们没职责保护你 但...
We don't have any obligation to protect you,but...
我没要求保护
I wasn't asking for protection.
完全没必要 血手约翰不会来杀我
It's completely unnecessary. Red john is not coming after me.
你白♥痴♥么?
Are you blind?
你和我做的事情相同
You've done exactly what I did.
我去做节目 谈起他时 装着我真有多了解他
I went on television and talked about him as though I knew him,
然后他杀了我的妻女
and he killed my wife and child.
Patrick 他在惩罚你 因为你撒了谎
Patrick,he was punishing you because you lied about him.
而我说的都是事实
I was telling the truth.
他不会来找我
He won't take offense with me.
他也许会听我说 实际上 我相信他会的
He might even listen to what I said. In fact,I - I believe he will.
人是会变的 Patrick 万事皆有可能
People do change,patrick. It's possible.
Hightower探员 真抱歉让你失望
Agent hightower,I'm truly sorry for dismaying you.
失陪了 我还有预约
Now if you'll excuse me,I have some other appointments.
她需要24小时保护...最安全的保护
She needs 24-hour protection... The best that you can provide.
萨克拉门托警局的特别保护小组 会提供保护
The sac p. d. Special protection unit will provide security,
CBI会在屋里贴身保护Frye女士
the cbi will be on the inside,bodyguarding miss frye.
剧集 | 超感神探(2008) | 导航列表