剧集 | 超感神探(2008) | 导航列表
No! Oh, Frank.
Frank 别逼我也把你杀掉 快老实交代
Frank, don't make me kill you, too. Now you tell me the truth.
你说出真♥相♥ 我不会伤你
You tell me the truth and I won't hurt you.
我... 我... 我... 我没... 你...
I... I... I... I'm not... You...
别! 啊! 别开枪! 我都说! 我杀了David!
Stop! Aah! Stop! I confess! I killed David!
别让他杀我! 求求你 求求你
Don't let him shoot me! Please. Please.
那就老实交代啊 他待会儿就会矢口否认
Tell the truth. He'll deny it later.
不! 不! 我... 我... 我... 是我闯进你女友的家里!
No! No! I... I... I... I broke in your girlfriend's apartment!
我铐住了你! 让你看着她被打!
I cuffed you! I made you watch!
看见了吗?
Look. See?
看到手上的淤血了吗?
See my hands?
枪在哪儿?
Where's the gun?
在暴风雨排水道里
In the storm drain out front.
够了 我相信他 我相信他
It's okay. I believe him. I believe him.
呃 Rigsby
Rigsby.
等等
Wait.
你... 你杀了他啊 没有
You... you killed him. Ah, nope.
Cho 他都招了 你赢了
Cho, he's confessed. You won.
你赢了 没必要再伤害他
You won. You don't have to hurt him.
没必要伤害他
You don't have to hurt him.
你说得对
You're right.
没事的
It's okay.
哦!
Ooh!
我们找到了枪 弹道痕迹对上了
We found the gun. Ballistics are a match.
你雇佣David不是因为要再给他次机会
You didn't hire David to give him a second chance.
而是让他替你偷窃
You hired him to steal for you.
他偷笔记本 也偷里面的数据
He was lifting laptops and data.
你只要威胁说 去向他的假释官告发就行了
All you had to do was threaten to violate his parole.
为什么要杀他? 他为你卖♥♥命啊
Why kill him? He was stealing for you.
他说他不想干了
He said he was gonna quit.
他什么都不想要
He didn't want any of it.
说他只想过自己的生活
Said he just wanted to live his life.
我觉得他会自首
I thought he was gonna tell the cops.
你闯进我家时 还有一个持枪男子...
The other gunman that was with you when you broke in on me...
他是谁?
who is he?
是Tony Wade
Tony Wade.
他给我♥干♥活
He works for me.
就这样吧 好的
We're done here. Ok.
来 Frank
Come on. Frank.
Reed先生 我明知你没犯那些罪行
Mr. Reed, I apologize for accusing you
还质问你 一再袭击你
of several crimes I knew you had not committed
我对你深表歉意
and for assaulting you repeatedly.
就这样?
That's it?
对 就是这样
Yes, that's it.
我觉得他很有诚意
I thought that was very good.
难以置信
It's incredible.
太难以置信了
Absolutely incredible.
这个案子真正的审理只要30秒
This case won't last 30 seconds in a court.
但是 诉讼将会拖很久
The lawsuits, however, will last for a very long time.
来吧 Adam 我们这就走
Come on, Adam. Let's get out of here.
Cho探员
Agent Cho,
你就等着赔死吧
You've made my client a rich man.
还有一件事
One more thing.
什么?
What's that?
我们有Crystal Hargrave的证词
We have testimony from Crystal Hargrave
可以指控Reed先生犯下的一些重罪
that will lead to Mr. Reed being charged with several felonies.
包括运毒
They include narcotics trafficking,
敲诈勒索 性骚扰...
extortion, sexual harassment...
那个证据不会被采纳 毒树之果而已
Never be admitted. Fruit of the poisonous tree.
那不是暴♥力♥得来的证据
Not even from the same forced.
如果Reed先生同意改善和解
Our D.A. is willing to talk a deal with Mr. Reed
我们的检察官
in the intrest of mending fences,
可以和他协商达成诉辩协议
if he's interested in mending fences with us.
我们会和检察官谈 好
We'll speak to the D.A. Good.
Seung夫人
Mrs. Seung.
我能进来吗?
May I come in?
谢谢
Thank you.
当我听到David被杀时
When I heard David had been killed,
我想当然地认为是他自食其果
I assumed it was because of the mistakes he made,
因为他不肯改过向善
because he hadn't changed his ways.
是的
Yes.
我错了
I was wrong.
你是对的
You were right.
David变了
David had changed.
他打过电♥话♥给我...
David called me...
向我求救
to ask for my help.
但我却从未回过电♥话♥
But I never called him back.
得知他被杀后
When I learned he'd been killed,
我不愿承认
I didn't want to admit
他也许已经洗心革面了
that maybe he'd turned his life around,
因为我不想承认 我让他失望了
because that would mean admitting that I let him down.
对不起 Seung夫人
真的对不起
请原谅我
剧集 | 超感神探(2008) | 导航列表