剧集 | 超感神探(2008) | 导航列表
Yeah?
- Alec Mosca? - 咋了? 你是谁?
- Alec mosca? - Why?Who are you?
周和Rigsby探员 CBI的 请开门
Agents cho and rigsby,cbi.Please open the door.
- 谁? - CBI 先生 让我们进去
- Who? - Cbi,sir.Let us in.
呃...行
Uh... Sure.
CBI 没问题
Cbi,no problem.
呃 我只穿了内衣 给我点时间换衣服 行吧?
Uh,look,i'm in my skivvies,so,uh,give me a second to get presentable,all right?
他会在夺窗而逃之前穿上裤子么?
Think he's gonna put his pants on before he hits the window?
不会
No,i do not.
Mosca先生!
Mr. Mosca!
- 手举起来! - 别靠近窗户!
- Let me see your hands! - Get away from the window!
- 手举起来! - 好的! 没问题
- Let me see your hands! -All right!Okay.No problem.
看见没? 里面有一万四
You see that?There's $14,000 in it.
拿去给Mike 和他说我要剩下的就行了
Take that to mike.Tell him i'm good for the rest.
我以我死去的姐夫发誓!
On my sister-in-law's grave,i swear!
你瞎扯啥呢?
What the hell are you talking about?
Mike派你们来的 对吧?
Mike sent you,right?
收波士顿VS费城的赌债来的?
To collect on the boston-philly bet?
哦 完了
Oh,crap.
脸冲墙
Face the wall.
手放头上
Put your hands on your head.
你们是谁啊?
Who are you guys?
还记得警徽不?
Remember the badge?
- CBI - 那是啥玩意儿?
- Cbi. - What the hell is that?
加州调查局
California bureau of investigation.
啥鸟局?
What the hell is that?
和FBI差不多 位置更便利
We're like the fbi,only more conveniently located.
谢谢
Thanks.
对于在我家的误会我深表歉意
Let me say i'm very sorry for the misunderstanding at my door.
我真不知道你们是警♥察♥
I had no idea you were cops.
我们向你亮出警徽表明了身份
We showed you our badges and identified ourselves.
没看过电影吗? 坏蛋都这么干
You never watch movies?That's how the bad guys do it.
根本不是 坐下
No,it's not.Sit down.
你怎么认识的Noah Valiquette?
How do you know noah valiquette?
在咖啡馆
Coffeehouse.
Noah喜欢维也纳烘培的 我钟爱苏门答腊咖啡粉
Uh,noah likes vienna roast.I'm partial to the sumatran blend.
他给你发邮件就是谈怎么点咖啡?
Is that what he's e-mailing you about-- coffee orders?
Mosca先生 你应该说真话 更容易记得住
You should tell the truth,mr.Mosca.It's easier to remember.
是这样的
This is how it is.
我偶尔会赌两把
I occasionally place a wager.
就是说你是个堕落的赌徒?
Meaning you're a degenerate gambler?
对 没错
Yeah,okay.
几个月前我在咖啡馆下注 Noah问我在干嘛
A couple months back,i'm in the coffeehouse going through my picks when noah asks what i'm doing.
长话短说 他说可以给我"合理分♥析♥" 赔率
Long story short,he says he can give me "rational analysis" on the odds.
我就带着他玩了两把
So i threw him a couple games.
叮 叮 叮 全中
Bing,bing,bing,they all came through.
我就服了 于是我们达成个协议
That caught my eye,so we made a deal.
他给我下注 我给他10%分红
He gave me picks.I gave him 10% of the winnings.
这些可不像赌注
These don't look like picks.
Noah说得用密♥码♥发送
Noah said he had to send them in code.
别问我 他就这样
Don't ask me.Just who he was.
什么时候开始出问题的?
When did the arrangement go south?
- 谁说出问题了? - 你说的
- Who said it did? - You did.
我提他名字后你就开始紧张
You've been nervous ever since i mentioned his name.
三周前开始 Noah开始不灵了
From three weeks back,every one of noah's calls is a bust.
什么都不中
Guy couldn't pick a bear to crap in the woods.
我问他怎么了
I asked him what was going on.
他只说他有心事 精力不集中
All he'd say was he had a problem,couldn't focus.
你肯定很怒
That must have made you angry.
你觉得呢? 他有心事? 我都赔惨了
You think?He's got a problem?I'm the one bleeding money.
但我们也只是口头上吵得厉害
But anything that you might have heard about angry words between us bears no relation to deeds carried out.
我没动过他
I never touched the guy.
Mosca两次因袭击被捕 他肯定找Noah麻烦了
Mosca's got two arrests for assault.I could see him going after noah.
酒吧打架差不多 不会扮成小丑计划那么周全
In a bar fight,maybe.Not in a clown suit.
问题是 为啥Noah不灵了?
The question is,why did noah's picks go sour?
谁都有倒霉的时候
Anybody can have a bad run.
Noah可不是一般人
But noah wasn't anybody.
偶尔一两次可能 三个星期都这样?
I mean,a day here,a day there.But three weeks?
Mosca说他有心事 不能集中精力
According to mosca,he had a problem.He couldn't focus.
家里有事?
Troubles at home maybe?
这种事他都不可能会留意
That doesn't sound like the kind of problem he'd even notice.
肯定是啥智力挑战
It must have been some kind of intellectual challenge.
同意 他会参与那样的智力挑战 那种...
Agreed.But whalo iscotuld present that kind of intellectual challenge,that kind of...
谜 嗯?
Puzzle,eh?
哦 Jane先生 来认输的吗?
Oh,mr.Jane.Did you,um,did you come here to concede the game?
谁认输了
Not at all.
象走e7
Bishop takes e7.
有意思
interesting.
Noah Valiquette在为你干什么活?
What problem was noah valiquette working on for you?
不知道你说啥 我俩只是下棋
I don't know what you're talking about.Noah and i played chess.
骗人
Liar.
我没骗人
I am not a liar.
你真觉得你扯谎我看不出来?
What makes you think i can't tell when someone is lying?
- Jane - 哈?
- Jane. - Huh?
行了 Tolman先生 招了吧 要不我可要开枪了
Enough,mr.Tolman.Start talking the truth or i'm gonna pop ya.
- 想都别想 - 放下枪
- Don't even think about it. - Put the gun down.
放下
Put it down.
很柔软 就是只手
It's soft.It's just a hand.
啥也没有 就是只手
There's-- there's nothing there.Just a--just a hand.
没事
We're good.
Annika 放下枪
Annika,put the gun down.
你怎么有个带枪保镖 Bunting先生?
Why do you have an armed bodyguard,mr.Bunting?
我们去 呃 办公室谈吧?
Why don't we,um,step into my office?
好吗?
Okay?
不错啊
Sweet.
你们知道谜题和密♥码♥ 对探员来说多重要吗?
Do you understand how important puzzles and codes are to you agents?
能保护你们的邮件
They protect your e-mails.
防止信♥用♥卡♥诈骗
They stop credit card fraud.
谜题制♥造♥和破解 已经是当下最热门的话题了
Puzzle making and breaking is the preeminent security issue of our day,
我开了一家专门应付此类问题的公♥司♥
and i run a consulting firm that deals specifically with those issues.
你为谁工作?
Who do you work for?
我们不挑顾客 有求必应
We're not prejudiced.Whoever needs us.
Noah为你做什么?
What was noah doing for you?
很微妙
That's delicate.
Bunting先生 请你全力配合
Mr. Bunting,unless you give us your full cooperation,
否则我会在一小时之内 叫来CBI的电脑犯罪科
i'll have the cbi computer crimes unit in this office in an hour.
我雇Noah做一个小项目--很特别的
I was grooming noah for a,uh,pet project-- something special.
做什么的?
What for?
一个能破解任何加密信息的器件
A device that could decipher virtually any encrypted information.
无所不黑
The universal hack.
俗一点的说法的确没错
Well,that's the crude way of calling it.
我找到了三个人 能完成这项任务 Noah便是其中之一
I identified three people that i thought could pull it off,and noah was one of them.
我给了他们赚200万的机会
I offered each one of them $2 million.
上周 Noah打电♥话♥说他做出了器件 但他不打算给我
Last week,noah called me and told me that he had built the device but that he wasn't going to give it to me.
为什么?
Why?
他说他有些顾虑
He said he had second thoughts.
担心这东西落到坏人的手中
He was worried about the device falling into the wrong hands.
你不担心?
And that doesn't worry you?
我是名商人 不是道德家
I'm a businessman,not a moralist.
Noah这么突然后悔 也够烦人的
Kind of annoying,though,noah holding out on you like that.
也不是
Not really.
我肯定Noah没造出来器件
You see,i decided that noah didn't really build the device,
他对失败感到很难堪
that he couldn't,and he was embarrassed by his failures.
要是他做出来了呢?
What if he had built a device?
想把它拿到手 你会怎么做?
What would you do to get your hands on it?
任何事...当然除了杀了他
Anything... Short of killing him,of course.
我在Noah的房♥间里找到了一个钥匙 藏的非常隐秘 42号♥锁柜钥匙
'Cause i found a locker key at noah's house,very well-hidden-- extremely well-hidden.
有意思 知道是哪里的钥匙吗?
Interesting.Do you have any idea where that locker is?
我们在找
We're looking.
如果找到了 一定告诉我 因为那器件是我的
Well,if you find it,you must let me know,because that device is mine.
还不是
剧集 | 超感神探(2008) | 导航列表