剧集 | 超感神探(2008) | 导航列表
我爱死Murph了
i have nothing but love for murph.
你们怎么会那么想?
why would you think otherwise?
因为查过你的案底
well,because we read your rap sheet.
你是职业罪犯 和几宗谋杀案都有关系
you're a professional criminal implicated in several murders.
我可是个精力充沛超越常人的商人
i'm a dynamic businessman who pushes the envelope.
谁都可以信口开河 但定罪就是另一♥码♥事了
anybody can imply anything. it's another thing to make it stick.
没错
yeah.
出来
get out.
我们得去局里再详谈
we need to continue this conversation downtown.
谢谢
thanks.
从你很不爽的语气中 我猜我没看错Carl Ward
i deduce from the irritated tone of your phone conversation that i was right about carl ward.
对了一半
half right.
继续啊
go on.
他真名叫Carl Wysocki
his real name's carl wysocki.
因空头支票诈骗入狱
he was in jail for kiting checks.
他在新泽西Bayonne市有个前妻 欠了她九万块赡养费
he's got an ex-wife in bayonne,new jersey,who's owed $90,000 in back alimony.
只算对一半?
half?
所以他就改了名
so he changed his name.
还有什么?
what of it?
你知道他坐过牢吗?
did you know about the jail time?
知道 当然知道
yes,of course i did.
前妻呢?
and the ex-wife?
当然了 他什么都和我说
of course. he told me everything.
嗯嗯 骗子 撒谎还挺差劲
mm,liar. bad liar.
你怎么敢如此无礼
how dare you.
这可是对你性格的褒奖
well,it's a compliment to your character.
你宁愿自己是个撒谎高手?
you rather be a good liar?
Carl过去的事我都知道
i knew everything about carl's past.
很高兴他没向您隐瞒 夫人
we're glad he told you,ma'am,
因为我们不得不考虑 他参与抢劫并被出♥卖♥♥♥的可能性
because we have to consider the possibility that he was somehow involved in the jewel heist and double-crossed.
他对你越坦诚 嫌疑越小
his honesty with you makes him far less of a suspect.
还有什么要问的吗?
do you have anything further?
我丈夫需要我
my husband needs me.
没有了 夫人 多谢配合
no,ma'am. thank you.
他怎么样了?
how's he doing?
他会活下来的
he'll live.
他们准备明天让他醒过来
they were going to bring him out of sedation tomorrow.
好极了
excellent.
你为什么去找Doyle Murphy?
why did you visit with doyle murphy?
我没找 他没在家
i didn't. he wasn't home.
如果他在家 你准备和他说什么事?
if he had been home,what would you have said to him?
"还钱!"
"gimme my money."
他欠你多少钱?
he owed you. how much?
20万 还有些零头
200 grand and change.
他刚从监狱出来 就又得去戒毒
he comes out of incarceration this last bit he did and need to go into rehab.
这死吸毒的去戒毒所待了一个月 花的我的钱
junkie son of a gun was there over a month on my dime.
你够大方的
that's very generous of you.
不然还能咋样?
what am i gonna do?
两年前…他和我妹妹结了婚 那蠢蛋
at the time… this was two years back… he's married to my sister. moron.
后来因为家暴的问题 他就把你妹妹给踹了
then he kicks your sister to the curb after some domestic violence problems.
还欠你20万
and he still owes you 200 grand.
第一 我妹妹是个母夜叉
one…my sister is a goblin shark.
连圣人都忍♥不了她
freakin' gandhi would take a pop at her.
她的事儿我对Doyle没意见 真的
i got no beef with doyle over that,believe me.
第二 钱的事就是关键
and two…this money is what i'm telling ya.
他欠我那么多钱我杀他干嘛?
why would i kill a guy who owes me that much money?
因为他最近发了一笔横财
because he just made a very big score.
是吗?
is that right?
没错
yes,it is.
也许你是想连本带利一起捞回来
maybe you decided to take what was owed you and a little bit more.
什么横财? Doverton珠宝店抢劫?
what score is this? doverton's?
这你也听说了
you heard about that.
电视新闻上全是那个 干的漂亮
was on the tv. nice work.
是Doyle干的?
doyle did that?
你有一把贝雷塔950型手♥枪♥吗?
did you ever own a beretta 950?
说实话我以前还真有一把
as a matter of fact,i did use to have one of those.
但我觉得平衡性差了点
i didn't like the balance.
就卖♥♥给Doyle了 怎么了?
i sold it to doyle. why?
我不在乎你要说啥 我觉得就是他
i don't care what you're gonna say. i like him for it.
你不在乎是什么意思?
what do you mean,you don't care what i have to say?
明摆着的 你会说 他要是凶手的话就无聊透顶了
he's obvious,so you're gonna say he's not the guy,because that would be boring.
不是 他嫌疑的确挺大的 至少表面上是那样
no,he looks good for it,superficially,at least.
我只想说 得找到他和Doyle 还有珠宝店内鬼的联♥系♥
i was merely gonna state that we need to find a link between him and doyle and someone inside doverton's.
我还以为你说Carl Ward是内鬼呢
i thought carl ward was your man on the inside.
不是 我-只是强调他是前网球手 然后发挥了一下
no. i-i noted that he was a tennis pro and extrapolated from there.
才不是 你就很肯定他就是内鬼 你要是还记得
no. no,you said he was the guy. well,if you recall…
伙计们... 头儿
guys. i mean,boss.
我想我找到你们说的联♥系♥了
i think i found the link you're talking about.
珠宝店的旧监视录像储存在远程硬盘里
the old footage from the store's security cameras is saved on a hard drive off-site.
如果Murphy去店里踩过点 我想能在旧录像里找到他
i figured if murphy had been casing the store,i could find him on the old footage.
那是谁?
who's that?
等我放大
i'll enhance it.
Tom Doverton
tom doverton.
那是位客人 我想 我在跟一位客人说话
it's a customer,i guess. i'm talking to a customer.
这个人抢劫了你家的珠宝店 射伤了你姑夫
that's the man who robbed your family's store and shot your uncle.
你确定你不认识他?
are you sure you don't know him?
你们看着像老朋友叙旧
because you're talking like you're old friends.
不 我只是为购物的客人提供帮助
no. i'm just helping a customer with their purchase.
仅此而已
that's all.
你和这人素未谋面?
and you've never seen that man before?
没有
no.
你也没听说过 Doyle Murphy这个名字?
and you don't know the name "doyle murphy"?
没听说过
no.
那小子的姑姑和哥哥带着律师来了
the kid's aunt and brother are here with a lawyer.
该死
darn.
我们还一无所获
we haven't gotten anywhere with him yet.
你想让我拖住他们?
you want me to stall 'em?
最好还是放了他
it's best just to cut him loose.
反正他只会矢口否认
he's denying everything anyway.
除非找到Culpepper和Doyle之间的联♥系♥ 我们没理由扣着他
unless we can make some connection to culpepper and doyle,we've got nothing to hold him on.
好吧
okay.
你去问Culpepper有关Tom的事 我来应付那家人
you go and ask culpepper about tom. i'll deal with the family.
你们现在可以带Tom回家了
you can take tom home now.
我们有几个问题非得问他不可
we just had a couple of questions we needed to ask him.
什么问题?
what questions?
我相信他会告诉你细节的
i'm sure he'll fill you in on the details.
好的 下次你想找我的家人谈话 请先给我打电♥话♥ 我将万分感激
well,i'd appreciate it if next time you wish to speak to a member of my family,you call me first.
我很抱歉 夫人 我们不那样办事
i'm sorry,ma'am. that's not our practice.
我能送你们到电梯吗?
can i walk you to the elevator?
你知道我为什么放你走 对吧?
you do know why i'm letting you go,don't you?
我猜猜
let me guess.
因为我无辜
i'm innocent.
不 因为我觉得你傻
no,i figured you're stupid.
是吗? 对
is that so? yeah.
要么你不知道Doyle要打劫珠宝店 很傻很天真
either you really didn't know that doyle was gonna actually rob the jewelry store-stupid innocent…
要么你知道 会带着我们找到线索 很傻很有罪
or you did know and you're gonna lead us to a clue… stupid guilty.
你说话要小心点
you should be more careful how you talk to people.
哦 我觉着这儿挺安全
yeah,figure i'm pretty safe here.
你能把我怎么样?
i mean,what are you gonna do?
你以为我在乎我们在哪儿吗?
you think i care where we are?
来呗
go ahead.
放马过来 你个可悲的虐待狂
do something,you miserable little sadist.
嗨 Lisbon
hello,lisbon.
嗨 Doverton一家子
hi,dovertons.
这是在干什么 Jane?
what's going on,jane?
我在放Culpepper先生走
i'm just letting Mr. culpepper go.
我们不需要留着他吧? 需要吗?
we don't need him for anything,do we? do we?
等着 总有天你完全不设防时 我会去找你
sometime,when you least expect it,i'll find you.
你们 呃... 我们等下一部
you,uh... we'll wait for the next one.
好吧
all right.
剧集 | 超感神探(2008) | 导航列表