剧集 | 超感神探(2008) | 导航列表
什么东西?
What something?
那不重要
Well,it--it doesn't matter.
凶手现在肯定吓坏了
The killer's feeling panoid now,
他或她不得不回到犯罪现场
so he or she will be compelled to go back to the scene of the crime
确保万无一失
and make surthat nothing was left behind.
那也得谋杀真的发生在湖边啊
That's assing the murder occurred at the lake.
- 那当然 - 因为?
- Well,it did. - Because?
因为大♥麻♥都死了
Because the pot crop died,
而Leonard Railton担心他 女朋友小孩的饮用水安全
and leonard railton was worried about the ter his girlfriend's baby was getting.
嗨 在那边
Hey,it's over here.
周围用水都来自于这个山地湖泊
And the water supply for arounderer comes from the mountain lakes.
小周负责跟踪追思会后 来这个湖泊的人
Cho followed the kler after the memorial.
然后呢? 是谁?
And?Who is it?
等着瞧吧
We'll see.
他在哪?
Where is he?
正穿过树林
Straight through the trees.
举起手来
Hands up.
- 什么事? - 手举起来
- What's going on? - Get your hands up.
什么 我不明白
No,i-i don't understand.
你要干什么?
What are you doing?
步♥枪♥弹壳
Rifle shell.
哪来的 Willis先生?
Where'd you get that,mr.Willis?
刚刚找到的
I just found it.
正准备交给你们
I was gonna give it to you.
你觉得跟谋杀案有关?
Do you think it's connected to those murders?
你编不出更好的理由吗?
That's the best you got?
为什么要射杀那四个人 Willis先生
Why'd you shoot those four people,mr.Willis?
我没有
I didn't.
提醒一下 其中两个--Langhams夫妇 -- 只是路人 误打误撞进来的
Well,keep in mind at two of them-- the langhams--they were,uh,by-produs,latecomers.
但Leonard...
But leonard...
你杀Leonard是因为这个湖里的东西 对吧?
leonard you killed because of what's in the lake,didn't you?
不知道你说什么
I don't know what you're talking about.
有毒废弃物
Toxic waste.
我猜有好多桶废弃物
Great,big barrels of it,i exct.
被你倒进湖里
Dumped by you.
所以山谷里的植物都快枯死了
That's why the pot plants in the valley were dying.
所以Derrien Hopwood的宝宝长疹子
That's why derrien hopwood's child got a rash.
Leonard要告发你 你必须杀了他
Leonard was gonna tell,so you had to sht him.
另外两个只是...那天刚好路过
And anyone else thatust... happened to come along tt day.
我都不知道该怎么解释
I don't even know whato say.
真的是误会
That is not true.
这里就是倾倒废物的地方
Well,this is ground zero for the dumping,
那么这里的有毒物含量 应该比山谷里高得多
so the water here must be much more toxic than it is down in t valley.
- 太荒唐了 - 真的吗?
- That is nonsense! - Really?
你渴吗?
Feeling a little parched?
来一杯吧
Have a drink.
- 不要 不 - 为什么不要?
- No.No. - Why not?
别客气嘛 干杯 喝吧
Oh,come on.Cheers.Have a drink
- 不要 - 就一小口
- no. - Littleip.
不要 不要 求你了 别
No.No,please,stop.No!
我认了
All right!
我想尽办法要通过长老会议
I tried to get so many ideas across theribal council.
可就是有人为了文化卫道 或者别的狗屁理由反对
But somebody didn't like it,or it wa't culturally appropriate,or blah,de,blah,de,blah.
所以当那家伙说他有东西要倒
So this guy said he needed to dump some stuff,
问我知不知道居留区有啥地方能倒
and did i know any place on the rez that he could do it?
我就叫Leonard把他们带到湖边
So i had leonard take them up to the lake.
我想着他有那么多犯罪记录 肯定会乖乖闭嘴的
Well,i figured with his record,he'd takthe money and keep his mouth st.
我们生意很好
Well,we went well.
运货的车越来越多
Got more trucks up there.
我终于有所成就
I mean,something was finally working for me.
结果后来谷里的那小孩长了疹子
And then that kid in the valley got a rash.
Leonard担心的要死
And leonard was woied.
说我们是在污染山谷
Said we were poisoninthe valley,
如果不停止他就要把事情抖出去
and if we didn't stop,that he was gonna blow the whistle.
后来我偷听到他打电♥话♥约人来看湖
Then i overheard him on the phone,arranging to meet somebody at the lake.
我也跟了去
So went,too.
Langhams夫妇是什么时候来的?
When did the langhams get there?
我正在清理现场
I was cleaning up.
再说了他们好好跑那儿去干嘛
You know,what they doing ther anyway?
因为他们就想爬爬山?
Ey were taking a he?
我很抱歉
I'm sorry.
我
I am.
很抱歉
I'm sorry.
那没关系
Well,that's oka then.
既然你道歉了
As long you're sorry.
说不定能让你走
Maybe we'll st let you go.
逗你玩的
I'm kidding.
嗨 给你看样东西
He got something for you.
你的驾驶证
Your driver's license.
在Markham Willis那找到的
Got it from markham willis.
你叫Camille Dillon
Your name is camille dillon.
住在奥克兰
You live in oakland.
是网络记者和作家
You're an internet journalist and writer.
我们联♥系♥上了你的家人
We contacted your family.
你妈妈正从Desmoines赶来
Your mom is on her way from des moines.
我叫Camille?
My name is camille?
你好像在少年感化院 教过Leonard Railton
Apparently,you taught leonard railton while he was in the juvenile system.
- 不久前 他联♥系♥你-- - 等一下
- A little while ago,he got in touch with you about-- wait.
有什么...什么不对劲
Something... sothing was wrong.
- 他们...有人倒... - 有毒废料
- They were... someone was,u dumping... - toxins.
对 没错
Y-yes.
他-- 他想揭发
And he-- he wanted people to know.
他...他打电♥话♥来...他...他找我帮忙
He... he called... and he--he asked for my help.
我-- 我记得他
I rem - i remember him.
我记得他来找我帮忙
I remember him asking for my help.
我记得 我记得
I remember.I remember me.
我想起我是谁了
i know who i am.
等我做完这些 我们一起去找Hightower
Just let me nish this up,and we'll go talk to hightower.
- Wayne... - 什么?
- Wayne... - what's up?
我爱你 真的爱你
I love y.I do.
但我更爱这工作
But i ink i love the job more.
工作不是问题 我都要离开了
Well,job's not a problem.I'm gonna go.
- 你要离开这个组...为了我们的爱情 - 所以呢?
- You'd be leaving the unit... for us. - So?
我不想承担这个责任
I don't want that responsibility.
你会因此狠我的
You'll hate me fort.
就算现在不会 总有一天
Maybe not today,but someday you will.
- 不会的 Grace 我们... - 对不起
- No,grace,we-e-- i'm sorry.
你...你确定?
You're,uh... certain about this?
我知道自己在做什么
I know who i am.
缉毒科根据护林员的供词 抓了那些种大♥麻♥的
Rcotics picked up the pot farmers off the ranger's confession.
我还接到一个叫Silverwing的人的电♥话♥ 投诉你们在风暴河耍的把戏
I also got a call from a guy named silverwing aboua stunt you pulled up on the storm rivereservation.
- 那才不是什么把戏-- - 随便了
- Well,i wouldn't call that a stunt so m-- whatever.
- 他很生气 - 对不起 长官
- He was displeased. - Yes,ma'am.
- 我已经写了报告 - 你们破了三尸案对吧?
I filled out a p-90-- you solved the triple,right?
- 对 - 没人受伤?
- Yeah. - Nobody got hurt?
没有
No.
那理他作甚 我们已经执行了正义
Then the hell with him.You got justice done.
继续努力
Keep up the good work.
真意外
That was unexpected.
我也想这么说
I'll say.
嘿 Grace
Y,y,race.
你没事吧
Yoall right?
没事 我很好 只是...
I'm fine.Okaybut...
我 我...
yeah,i-i just...
我忘了... 我的东西
i just,,forgot my... stuff.
剧集 | 超感神探(2008) | 导航列表